Summer's Blackmail Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers

Summer bit her lip and once again pleaded with her young master, "Master T, PLEASE allow me to cum."

"Ok slut, you may come was the simple response," Summer heard through her phone.

Summer's body was wracked by the intensity of the orgasm. Her bright red fingernails of her hand tightly gripped the phone as it was pressed against her ear and her other hand was pressed tightly into the top of the bar. Summer's legs were spread wide and Mike's fingers were continuing to manipulate her clit as well as poking further into her anal passageway. Summer's humiliation at the hands of strangers and the instructions of her young master had put her over the top to enjoy the immediate release right at the bar.

Next, Summer is taken to an adult theater and is prepped for the tattoos as well as additional piercings she will receive on Sunday at Marcos' salon...she had no clue that she would be permanently marked as Todd's slut on Sunday. Thanks to everyone who continues to read my Summer story. I am sorry that I am unable to post quickly, but I am delving deeply into her submission and each chapter takes her further. Keep those comments and suggestions coming.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers
1...456789