All Comments on 'Summer's Blackmail Ch. 23'

by wilcox010

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Do you know that teachers sign a code of conduct?

They are one of the only professions that can legally terminate an employees contract for suggestive dress or actions. In fact, teachers who had pictures posted on the Internet, modelling bikinis have been fired years after they were taken.

I say this because nothing stays hidden. Ever. So now her career is over, her marriage is over. Her reputation is ruined and she wouldn't be allowed within a 100 ft of a school. And considering some parents are over protective of their children, she likely would be charged with lewd and lavicious behaiviour, rape (because teachers can't have sexual contact with students even if they are legal) and a whole host of other charges that would put her in prison and on a sex offender registry...still aroused? Still think she would be turned on or would it be more reasonable to expect that she would be understandably freaked out. Afraid of prison and wanting her black mail to be over?

Your story...really sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
prefection

Summer's development is perfection, ideal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
suggestion

Can you please make this between Todd and teacher ?

I really hate this all sharing and whoring around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wondering

I feel like this is going to become incredibly awkward as soon as her sons are introduced, I do hope you wrap this up soon so it doesn't get dragged out forever. I'm curious if she will I ever get out of this and go back to as normal as she can or what will happen.

Rayman699Rayman699over 7 years ago
I love it

Every update just seems to get better and better. I can't wait for you to include the neighbor, you've been teasing it for so long. Bless up homie, don't let negative comments get you down, I know for a fact that I love your series and hope it doesn't end !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too Many Masters

There are too many side issues Summer is put through that does not add to the flow of the story. For me, the only time the story makes sense is when Summer is in direct control of Master T. All the characters in this story who temporarily be come Summers Masters increases Summers chances of being found out, just dilutes the intensity of the story. When everybody becomes aware of Summers need to be dominated and controlled the story loses its excitability quotient. I hope things improve in Chapter 24

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hate the sharing

I really like the story but I hate the sharing of Summer with everyone she meets. At current pace she will loose her job and family and Todd will have nothing. I want to read more about Summer and Todd, it is what makes this story great....loose all the side action!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rayman699 have right,

every update get better and better. Please do not stop.

And for all others - hey, it's a story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Epic

kakwannkakwannover 7 years ago
Too Many Masters

Anon is right, there is too many master, you can put a couple of helpers here and there for todd, like the tan salon girl, an student in class or the yoga teacher... or maybe 1-2 accidental masters (people she submit to when she is still "in the zone"...) but having to submit to everyone she encounter is too much... i know its a fantasy, but it could be more believable imo if she could get close to be discovered without having to do a BJ or getting fucked once in a while...

Like the thing with Gail Freeman : "Well it is too late for that slut. I am going to give you the punishment you deserve," Gail responded.

Do you really expect me believe that a woman that found her husband cheating would try to have some group-BDSM-lesbian-sex with the girl after she saw her being "such a slut"?... like come on, really? who's the slut?

i love the thrill of her trying to hide the truth to her surrounding, like the skype sessions with her husband, her students in class or her son (soon enough)... i love when todd push her limits, like going in yoga class with small clothes and with a plug... but its less believable when half the city is having sex with her. yes she's a slut, we get it. but, i don't know, can you try to make it more exclusive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Fantastic as always Wilcox010. Absolutly loving summers tirades with her master and others. Now comes the time of keep checking for the next great episode. Certainly looking forward to the locksmith and his mates useing her on ' Poke her night ' sure it'll be exceptional

Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To many masters, to much story time wasted repeating what we aleeady know

If Todds dad is her husbands boss, he can infact keep him away from home longer, just a thought.

Also with Todds connections, and Frasers knowing of business they together can infact get something on Summers two sons or perhaps have them show up at the adultbook store and record Summer giving her own sons a gloryhole fuck and blowjob without Summer knowing.

It would take her to a new low n her finding out, use the recording against her sons to keep them off of Todd and more business for Fraser. Incest is a big story line. Still another thought

Waiting for next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing story!!!

I love the plot, & i love the scenes where Summer is being forced to dress sexy or even slutty in public. The sex scenes are top notch.

Can i request for faster updates? One chapter a year feels a little slow IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story - could cut repetition

Love this story. Agree with other comments about the repetition of background detail and earlier chapters. An original six pages would be better than eight with repeated details we should know if we've read up to current.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thoughts

Thanks for producing this chapter so much faster. I love seeing summer submitting to new people she has vague connections with. The fact that they know her and she knows them forces her to continuously feel the humiliation of her image as a respectable high school English teacher being undone by the compromisingly slutty situations they catch her in. The way she keeps attempting to deny it as she is put on the spot only to then get called out. Then how she is flaunted in public to the point that everyone knows what a slut she is but not quite to the point of breaking the tension. I can't wait to read the next chapters. I'd love to see her overstep her mark when punishing lisa, just to be put back in her place and reminded of her status. I'd also love to summer have some public wardrobe malfunction at school so that the lots of students get a chance to see her assets and speculate about her body piercings, and underwear choice without blowing her cover as a slut. maybe whilst filling in as a cheerleader for a football game or on the stage at the homecoming. I look forwards to your next chapters, keep it up!

Heather77Heather77over 7 years ago
I'm in love with this story.

I couldn't log off til I was done reading all of these chapters.

Keep writing and please don't forget about the neighbor and the 4 boys from the school... You're amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yes, the neighbor

Todd should force Summer to pose nude on the porch and she should perceive that Sam Johnson is filming her

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant build up

I love this series. It has all my fetishes - tattoo, piercing, haircut, makeup, slutty clothes.... Etc.

I would love to read the chapter when Summer meets her sons. It would be really cool if she disobeys master t while she is with her sons.. That would be realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next chapter?

I love this series. Hope the next chapter is finished soon. Best series here by miles !!

Indyguy66Indyguy66over 7 years ago
Great Story -- What's next?

I've been following the story of Summer's Blackmail for around 4 years. I check back infrequently to see hoping the next chapter has been posted. This is a steamy fictional account of a woman finding out what turns her on. Please keep writing! I can't wait to see what's next for Summer. Thanks for what you've written to date!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
When will the rest of the story be coming ?

Hi

I have been really enjoying summers journey when will it be continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Read the first two chapters

They were Good. The third chapter was more of the same so I stopped. Scrolling thru the comments I see chapter 23! That's 21 chapters of the same crap. How is that possible?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
anonymous

waiting to see how she handles sons and husband when he returns. Do son use her?

Does husband use her and keep letting her master control her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dear Santa

I know the holidays are busy, but all I want for Christmas is another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great series keep them coming

Thanks for the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more summer!

I'm getting 'blue balls' waiting for more of Summer's journeys...please send us more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
next chapter

your leaving us hanging. when is next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Another dead end story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ending?

Hey Wilcox010 good story but too much break between chapter, and as people say it is quite repetitive lately. If you are busy or run out of idea, just create chapter 24 which will be the ending.

No matter how bad or good the ending, it is still better than having no ending aka hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

Come on Wilcox010, more please, what's going to happen with the hot tub crew too

dawgfan38738dawgfan38738about 7 years ago
More.

Continue the story please. Summer is so hot and love to hear her being used and humiliated. Can't wait to see what happens to Lisa also. Would love to see Lisa find out that Summer witnessed her punishment as it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please

Please give us all a break and just finish the story.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too many things going on

Why did Maria and Manual just happen to show up? Do they only come once a month? The dominance of more and more people is getting boring and a waste of time. Again, another slave is now in the picture with the yoga class. How many slaves and sluts does that boy have? I think that there are six so far? All the clothes that Summer now has to wear should have some impact on the tattoos and piercings that she was supposed to have a week off but I knew that would not happen. Now Gail and her friends abused Summer after the yoga class. Sitting on her back and legs had no problems with the still tender tattoos? Too many folks involved.Todd's remarks about being concerned about Summer and not jeopardizing her career and family almost made me gag. What is that kid smoking. Of course all of what he and Bill have done will affect all of her career and family. THat Summer can still even think about any of that as she is constantly being aroused at the drop of a hat is amazing. I can wait to find out what will happen to Lisa in the next chapter. I think that it will put the icing on the cake for Summer and the story will soon end with her complete surrender as becoming a slut (I hope that I am wrong and Summer will come out whole).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unfortunately, he is right!

I confess, for once I agree with him when he says: "Well all I have to say slut is that you have to be more careful to whom you submit,"

Let it sink in for a moment...

Now, whenever Summer shows some assertiveness, she get reprimanded and get told that she ain't suppose to think, she's expected to act, to execute what's being requested because he believes that he's more aware than her on what's good and not good for her!

I'm not sure why shitter T reinforces Summer to dismiss something that she lacks or doesn't really use, her liberty to apply her own knowledge over her experiences, a.k.a. to think????

Had she thought, she might not have had that online conversation!

Had she thought, she might not have urged herself to reply that night!

Had she thought, she might have done a security check before sending that pic, to make sure that she was about to send the pic that she was willing to share!

Had she thought, she might have been more careful to whom she submit!

Had she thought, she might not have submit to shit!

But she didn't thought and therefore she submit to shit! All this before any of shitter T snake bites!

So why does he reinforce her into not doing something that she had not done?

If she doesn't consciously think, therefore she's subconsciously doing it! Keep reminding it will make her aware, of those subconscious thoughts, they'll become conscious thoughts for her!

***

Catch 22 for Summer, she can't be more careful as he's not allowing her to think, without thinking, how can she cares!

If she's ever more careful, she'll be perceived and reprimanded as not complying!

wilcox010wilcox010almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Too many dominant types may be a problem, but I don’t think a big problem. It is a way of reinforcing the transformation of Summer into a sex slave/slut, whose thoughts and actions are more and more controlled by actions of dominant others. Now her orgasms seem more and more to occur only with humiliation and a cock in one of her holes. Now she craves humiliation, cocks, and orgasms almost all the time. I really like what the author is doing. It seems incredibly imaginative, and opens the door for Summer to have experiences that could beyond Todd and his immediate control.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Too many dominant types may be a problem for some readers, but I don’t think it is a big problem. It is a way of reinforcing the transformation of Summer into a sex slave/slut, whose thoughts and actions are more and more controlled by actions of dominant others. Now her orgasms seem more and more to occur only with humiliation and a cock in one of her holes. Now she craves humiliation, cocks, and orgasms almost all the time. I really like what the author is doing. It seems incredibly imaginative, and opens the door for Summer to have experiences that could beyond Todd and his immediate control.

WhitedaemonWhitedaemon7 months ago

Perfect as usual!!!

theretiredmarinertheretiredmariner6 months ago

The whole series is brilliant. Absolutely love the humiliation and degration Summer constantly receives but also love reading about the humiliating outfits she's forced to wear. You have done so well in the transformation of Summer, please keep it up

MrAssMan24MrAssMan246 months ago

I completely agree with the last three comments. This has been a dope series.

wilcox010wilcox0106 months agoAuthor

Thank you! Trying to get the next chapter completed, but work and life are getting in the way. MJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilcox010@wilcox010
1850 Followers
A southern gentleman, who enjoys the erotic world of Literotica. I am in no way a polished writer, but what I bring to an article is imagination and hopefully eroticism to the reader. Please if you write to me, please give me your email address so that I can communicate dire...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES