All Comments on 'Summer's Blackmail Ch. 25'

by wilcox010

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I met a guy like "Master T" in prison.

By the the time we were through with him, he sucked cock better than any whore. Of course, it helped knocking out all his teeth.

Rapists don't do so well in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And...

Not sure what the anon below is all bugged about but this is a non consensual story so everything is fair game - and appreciated by some of us.

Although I have to admit after 25 chapters it's getting...quite repetitive. I'm not saying it's stale just repetitive and scripted like a cookbook now.

Think about all of the things she has done, again and again, each new day is becoming a heaping on of some previous days events using different names and/or colors and/or genders. We got incest and animals left and dear god I hope you never go there but what else is left that isn't wash, rinse, repeat?

I'll keep reading looking for the conclusion and the response from the husband. So yes I'll be back to read the next chapter too, skim it at least. I hope you find the muse to return this story to the potential the first 9 chapters teased us with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

First off I would like to thank you for the multiple orgasms I experienced while reading Summer's admission into full slutdom to her young Master, I loved the way she has been manipulate into serving him now willingly as his personal slut without question.

Summer now needs to make the final step and choose to leave her husband and her children for the pleasure of serving her young Master full time instead of hiding behind facade of respectable married woman.

Summer is now nothing more than a submissive woman to a much more dominant man, she needs to celebrate the fact that her true nature is more freeing to her and tell her husband that she belongs to another man her Master.

I know this from personal experience as once I was married with children and now I'm free to be myself a submissive slut to my much younger Master.

Summer's story is as near perfect as you can get, l hope to see more of summer serving Master T, more often.

Yours wet and horny fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Malleable

The more Todd uses and abuse her in every way the more malleable she becomes in accepting her new Master and way of life. Don't let up keep using her 24/7, she's adjusting ideally to being Todd's sex slave and object for debauchery. Keep the saga going, Summer is rapidly learning how to keep pleasuring and pleasing her young Master.

Just write faster, much faster Mr Wilcox. Don't take so long between chapters, there is so much more for Summer to achieve in her sexual surrender to her young owner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wilcox, thanks for another chapter in the life of Summer. With regards to the comment titled "And..." I do agree that there is quite a bit of repetition. However, as the husband of a woman who is a sub to her dom ex-boss I would say that in her experience repetition is essential in the "training" of a sub. Many of the tasks set her by her dom in the beginning were difficult due to moral compass issues. Repetition eroded those challenges and she now obeys her master fully. But as this is fiction I take the point and would welcome a new direction or conclusion.

I believe that Wilcox gave us a clue or two as to what comes next. The Principal looking at Summer's breasts and thinking about the away event with dept heads suggests that event will include Summer getting fucked, perhaps by the principle. The neighbour and his poker buddies must surely feature at some point. Justin may realise Summer is Todd's slut who sucked him off and take full advantage of her while he is home with her boys.

Terry might work out that it was Summer who sucked him and he and his little group of friends might get to enjoy themselves with her.

All good things must come to an end and I hope Wilcox recognises that and is planning the final chapters. I think there are a few more chapters to go before her husband returns home but not too many.

As for my wife, her dom has not done anything like the number of things Todd has made Summer do but he has made her shave her pussy, stop wearing panties, take punishment (caning) if she displeases him and gets her to blow and fuck his friends while he watches. As he is her ex-boss, more than a few of his friends are ex-colleagues and she has found that difficult but, like Summer, tries hard to please her master.

Well done Wilcox. I truly admire your work.

MasterQuinnMasterQuinnover 6 years ago

Mr. Wilcox, this is truly the best work one yet as Summer has not gotten time to relax with her boys in town and her tasks increasing in difficulty, every task completed is one step nearer total compliance to her young Master.

As a Master myself I know that it takes time to break a woman's will especially a married woman with children.

I hope you plan to expose Summer as this helps in reinforces her bond towards her Master and use this new cast in pushing her to become the full sub we all know she could be. I loved the way you used her mouth as a cum receptor while you stimulated her body at the same time.

Getting Summer to beg to be fucked in front of a camcorder was a nice addition but a missed opportunity as you could have had her admit to the camera that she enjoyed being used as a slut by her young Master. I personally make all my subs admit there true nature on video as it has a sense of permanence on there conscious mind and that always helps in getting them to admit the truth that they nothing more than a plaything.

Like I said its really good work and now we need to see Summer cross that line form wife to natural born slut that lies within most women in the world, her husband most realize that Summer now belongs to another man, who knows want she wants and how to make her understand that she is not her own person but fully owned.

Being a Master and having subs serve me and my every whim both sexually and non sexually is a amazing power and I hope to see Master T grow up more and claim Summer as his property once and for all.

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ten out of five stars

I really love this story. I've been checking back every week for updates. So happy to read this chapter today. I loved the references to Summer's appearance - her hair ,tattoos, pierciengs etc. Hoping to read more interactions between her sons amd herself. It would be cool if the sons are curious as to why their mother has changed so much. Why she has gotten tattoos etc..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please more and don't stop

As MasterQuinn wrote, let her fuck in front of a camcorder, maybe by Sam Johnson, who had taken a few vids of her before.

Abused by him and his pocker buddies, Mark Freemans Landscapers.

The ideas with Justin, Terry and principal Harding sounding good also.

As teacher, she should be forced to expose during class.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyover 6 years ago
What is the mystery? :))

Stories by you, Mr.Creator,and StoryTeller07 have such an eerie similarity of contents!! ;)) The 35-36 years ish old female victims.....preferably teachers,the generally teenager blackmailers....the humiliation and all!! :)) What is the mystery? :))

martinlaurentmartinlaurentover 6 years ago
Legendary

Legendary.

Keep on the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep Writing

Amazing chapter. I love the part where Summer is forced to suck her students' cocks, Terry and William, without them knowing it's their slut teacher. I also love Summer being forced to taste her own ass and other women's as well.

Keep writing! 6 pages is too short! It needs to be at least 10 pages per chapter!

kakwannkakwannover 6 years ago
incredible!

Big fan of the series. plz make the next one faster! i can't wait for the next post. i was almost expecting a son to be one of the 10 guys! XD

The other mother chaperon didn't think she was a good influence for the others kids, a couple of boys have noticed her, and even danced with her. it would be nice to see some girls too getting curious about her. to ask her question (or even get piercing or tattoo themselves to mimic her by either being jealous of the attention she get, or by curiosity)

Another point. i don't mean to be a grammar nazi but i noticed at least 1 missing word and 1 misspelled word. and i'm a french bad in English. i got a trick when i read my texts, its to read the text backward. sentence by sentence.

Anyways great job on that part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A Dom never treats his sub like this. Always beating and bullying. A Dom will share sometimes but not with so many. Get a grip and get an ending. Losing the will to read anymore of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great read

Please wilcox010 don't leave us hanging so long for next part

Looking forward to what Todd has in store for submissive summer and who's going to enjoy her next

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story was wild from start to finish! I really want to know what happens next aha

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Valther Virpulles

Thank You for your work!This artwork is gorgeous!Summer is a super girl!The main thing that summer were beautiful and sexy!More group sex,bdsm,stretching,tattoos and piercings, and even bestiality,but summer must be beautiful as a brunette!Summer is a sexy girl!Thank You again for what you do!You are a true writer,you have your style!Good luck!

kiron__1991kiron__1991over 6 years ago
Благодарность

Благодарю Вас за столь восхитительный рассказ, который я прочитал с помощью google/translate. Этот рассказ лучший в своей категории. Надеюсь вы будете радовать нас своим творчеством чаще.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Speculating as to what happens next

A truly great story. Excellent writing and it pushes all my buttons. Before her husband returns I'm hoping the old next door neighbor and his poker buddies get to enjoy her fully. Surely her son's friend will get to fuck and it would be a shame if Terry and maybe his little gang don't get to fuck their sexy teacher. I also quite like the idea of the principle enjoying his slutty member of staff. I guess her husband will return and I suspect Wilcox is planning for him to admit he has met someone else while he was away and wants out of the marriage. This will let Summer continue to be Todd's sex slave forever more because, let's face it, she has realised that this is what she truly wants for the rest of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Surprised at her son's reactions

Well, the son's did not notice anything about her hair or nails or how she was dressed except to say you look nice? Really? Nice touch about the video taping of her punishment and rape. Too bad if the video ever got out his voice would be heard and everyone would know what he was doing to Summer. Bad move but I doubt it would have any barring on the story line. Wow, 10 cocks and Summer is totally wiped out. Waiting to finally end this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Shirley

That little encounter with Shirley in a much earlier chapter still has me going. It would be cool for Summer to take control of her sexually to make sure she doesn't get any trouble from the school board, etc.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It looks like Sandra Wilson's getting too nosy and involved and ruin a good thing. I hope Todd's aware of it or Summer telling about Sandra's busy bodiness so that he could arrange for Sandra to be taken out of the picture. Maybe, she'll become either Todd's or Bill Fraser's next slave.

It would be cool for Todd and/ or Bill to have Summer fuck both mother and daughter. Maybe Todd and/or Bill could force Sandra to watch as Summer and Melanie fuck each other like rabbits. She would be disgusted and Summer would be pleased upon hearing that. She would also be extra motivated to bring Melanie off knowing that the despised head of the PTA is watching it happen and she couldn't do a thing to stop it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilcox010@wilcox010
A southern gentleman, who enjoys the erotic world of Literotica. I am in no way a polished writer, but what I bring to an article is imagination and hopefully eroticism to the reader. Please if you write to me, please give me your email address so that I can communicate dire...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES