All Comments on 'Summer's Blackmail Ch. 26'

by wilcox010

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this story immensely but...

I suspect this might be my favourite story for all time. And, in some ways I don't want it to end but I would rather it did before there is too much repetition. I enjoyed the start of this chapter but the tanning salon and the pub felt like we have been here before.

Wilcox, you have crafted a brilliant character and storyline and I will always be a fan so please don't take this as criticism. I guess I'm becoming too used to Summer getting what she does in the pub.

As I said, I liked the start and I like the acknowledgment that she is no longer doing it because of the blackmail but because she is so totally submissive.

We may see her getting the Eagle tattoo finished and we are likely to see her son's friend fucking her as well as the neighbour. The introduction of Butch made me laugh. It may make some frown but let's face it we have all known dogs to be interested in that way. As they say, "give a dog a bone"!

Interestingly, Wilcox has teased us with a brief description of the next chapter so I don't think we will have long to wait.

However, this is still the best story on literotica by a long way. Great stuff, Wilcox.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

5 stars. More! More! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WONDERFULL STORY

You have to kee;p it hoing 7 Atars Plus!!!!!!

MasterQuinnMasterQuinnover 6 years ago
Worth the wait!

I know the term "master piece" is over used nowadays but I couldn't think of any other words that fit so its a master piece of writing and will worth the wait.

You took a situation that could be incredibly boring and made it full of well written narrative the way Summer just doesn't just follow blindly her Masters will be still needs to be dominated by every one she meets in her new life as an owned slut.

The introduction of Justin in the last chapter as her boys friend was nice and now we find out that he masturbated over Summer while she slept and the details that she licked from her lips whilst asleep and then Justin making her hold him while her boys were upstairs eating breakfast was hot to say the least.

The character of Summer Wayne has come a long way from just being a high school teacher to now her true nature of a owned submissive slut. It nice to see from Summer's own point of view that she needs to please her Masters will and her body craves the act of pleasure too.

You made the bar scene feel very real and Summer's resistance to the unknown assailants as someone in the bar has control over the fact of her orgasms. Summer knows that she wants to please but she is still worries about being humiliated and found out that she is a high school teacher and a slut at the same time, this adds to the whole experience of being forced into doing perverted acts in public.

At the end as Summer drinks down the cum shots which was a nice thing to make her do she realizes that she likes the taste and has become addicted to it. The whole absence of Master T from this entire chapter was good as we see Summer grow into her new life as his owned slut.

Life for Summer has become one of pleasure and degradation, these for a slut are the founding principles that a good Master should always teach his or her slut to live by.

Can't wait for the next chapter and I hope that Summer's training isn't over as a good slut never stops learning new ways of pleasing her Master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wait a minute

Where are you going with this story???

Almost half of the city fuked teacher and still noone knows.

Her master is not master. Good masters dont share their toys with anyone.

One star.

Go ahead and delete every single critic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hi wilcox,

This is by far the greatest series. Kindly update it sooner as we readers hate months long wait. We cant hold it much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful work

I love this series. It’s good that her son started questioning her appearance.

I am impatient to read the next chapter.

This really high quality work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
two thumbs up

Wonderful and worth the wait, hope the next one is in the pipeline

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
its a great story, one of the best ever

but too much have the command over her....

please give the janitor more room to treat her, maybe whore her out for his business

Thank you for writing this story

really great

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Top drawer

As always s wilcox10. A very enjoyable read of summer and her escapades. Looking forward to the fun the friend and neighbour are sure to have with her

Keep it up. Now comes the continuous checking fir next chapter 😄👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you very much! (So far ;-))

Hello wilcox010,

Sometimes there are parts of the story where I think: "A little bit too much" (e.g. Summers night at Bill Fraser's where she got her toys or the Glory Hole Thing)

But this part was great, maybe it's just because I like the lesbian thing.

Well mentioning that what is about Lisa? Maybe you think of her being involved in the next chapter.

And there is one fetish you may integrate or at least think about as well: chastity belts. Including forced toy wear etc. If you ask why the belts since she is submissive and does what her master tells her to, then you just take a look at all the places where she needs that extra motivation. So finally you can't trust her, can you? ;-)

That would be especially cool for me.

Thanks,

dontknow

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super history

Thanks to the author for a great story.Very interesting scene with the dog!I hope our heroine can be a new experience with the dog in intimate terms!Scene training description and communication with Justin was very intriguing and hints at the developments!Well, everything else on top!Wishing you a powerful, gang Bang for the summer!Thank you!

MrBuster_8MrBuster_8over 6 years ago
Great Episode AGAIN!!!

Wilcox010, you did it again. You created e great episode of summer's life as a slave/slut for her Master T. What concerns me is that in some episodes Master T didn't have any controll or knowledge about his slave/slut control. The landscaper, genator of her school and the locksmid took controll over summer and demanded of her full complianced, if not she would suffer the concequences. A slave/slut never ever can serve more then one Master. Let alone 4. I don't know how that will develope but I'll wait and see. So far it's great and I can't wait till the next episode comes out.

superdutyfansuperdutyfanover 6 years ago
Terrific

Keep up the great work wilcox010 I am always waiting for the next excellent chapter you have done an awesome job 10 out 10 stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Greatest Story Ever Told (apologies to David Lean)

If they made this into a movie it would certainly kick 50 Shades ass. I would be happy to watch it every week for the rest of my life. Wilcox makes E L James look like an untalented amateur who got lucky.

This has progressed from Summer's Blackmail to Summer's Awakening. There really is no need to threaten to show husband/friends/employer the photos. Summer does it because she enjoys every single orgasm and craves men using her body. Even if Todd disappeared she would not be able to resist offering herself to men. And would soon be looking for a new master to maximise her pleasure and degradation.

There is so much more potential to get out of this story, so much more for Summer to do. Will the neighbor fuck her? I hope so. Would be amazing if she is instructed to service his poker night crew. All those old guys using her and the twist being they fail to fully satisfy her and she, desperate for orgasms, lets the dog finish her off.

Keep up the good work. We are all waiting on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Son

Any chance of adding the sons to use her?

SyncroSyncroover 6 years ago
Ali500MPH comment

I can't see Wilcox doing that as it would go against all maternal instinct and Summer probably still has some morality left. However, if there is another 10 blowjobs episode it would be deliciously wicked of Todd to include her son's in that lineup. She wouldn't know who she was sucking off and they wouldn't know who was sucking them but Todd would have an evil grin on his face.

Personally I am looking forward to the neighbor and the son's friend fucking her.

Great job, Wilcox

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I definitely like this story

I definitely like this story i would like more of it and more women and women like the wives at gym and maybe more glory hole work at school and the neighbor getting more involved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

Love the story. My 2 cents for further humiliation: permanent slutty makeup, forced to large OTT jewelry heavy chains or even a tiara (just so everyone notices her), corset, boob job, bondage photo shoots, porno movie star...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Summer needs to be humiliated by some more of her former female students and senior class mean girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Series!

I've been reading almost since the beginning. I love when I check back and see that you have posted a new chapter. While you occasionally repeat ideas, they are usually new ideas and new ways to humiliate Summer.

Please keep writing as long as you think you can keep it new!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rimming

Love to see her rim her master T

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I really want to see her son's friend humilate and have his way with Summer

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wish I was Summer

Oh God I wish I was her!! The sheer excitement from such humiliation. I am dripping just imagining it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
C'mon Wilcox, your fans awaits a new chapter!

Sorry to sound impatient but I'm sure I speak for many when I say we would love to see the latest chapter in Summer's incredible journey.

Her son's friend must surely put two and two together from what Todd told him and realise the tattooed, pierced, married cocksucking slut who did the ten blowjobs is Summer. Armed with such knowledge he has Summer at his mercy and must surely exploit it to the full.

The neighbor is long overdue the chance to find out what it feels like to fuck the sexy teacher next door. And possibly involve his group of senior poker players.

Perhaps young Terry should find out who it was who sucked him off and get an upgrade from his cock in her mouth to his cock in her cunt.

And let's not forget the Principal who might have to deal with a complaint about Summer's slutty clothing and tattoos. I'm sure he may have to get Summer to strip off and let him see the extent of them to judge for himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Does anyone know when the next chapter will come out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
next chapter

when is the next one comming out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Это конец?

Будет-ли продолжение рассказа?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Продолжение

Ждать-ли продолжения??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing writing, waiting for next chapter(s)

I absolutely love this series and I am fully enjoying Summer's journey. But now can't wait for the next chapters. Please write and publish the next chapter soon. Eagerly waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
New Areas

I hope you have Todd or Bill introduce her to:

1) Vegas style pool party to show off her marked body

2) More BDSM and clothing like leather, PVC, rubber

3) She and Melanie finally fuck each other before a cheering crowd. Maybe in a contest in who brings the other to cum first

4) Squirting

5) Being ordered to divorce her husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
waiting

i know life gets in the way but many of us would love to see this its end, i hope more is on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
finish the story

will you please continue or finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Hey Wilcox, you alive?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Time to expose whats going on

When will the author reveal that her husband is behind all of this. The bet she lost in chapter 1 and subsequent outcome of her 2 men fuck. One of the men who fucked Summer is Master Todds mentor. Let's get going and finish up. Far too many people have video and photos now for this still to be kept quiet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Are there more chapters coming? Please keep this story going. It's awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wtf

What the hell wilcox? Finish the story loser! :-/

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
RIP Summer

Loved this story but have moved on as tired of waiting. Thanks for the story Wilcox. I’m sure you have many other things to do but your creation of Summer was great and the 26 chapters a terrific output.

So let’s all be grateful to Wilcox for introducing us to Summer.

RIP Summer. We salute you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The story is still young

The same can be said for Summer as a fuck meat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Вопрос

Где автор?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

Please continue on with story even letting Melanie humiliate Summer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hi Readers!

I guess the author won't continue the plot. But it's a great one though. I wish that it'd be great if one of us continues the plot. I'd love to do that but I'm not a great writer and I don't wanna ruin the plot.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
cyn

Another wonderful story. Great chhance to use Mr. Johnson's dog in the near future.

Leroy2727Leroy2727about 5 years ago
Summer's been missing

I love the series and like when it moves in directions that so many stories don't always go. The janitor series is a bit routine but it did fit the scenario and I don't want to be critical here. Summer is a fave and I miss even seeing one more. Wilcox010 I hope you are well and if erotica is not your endeavor any longer , We truly enjoyed until now Any plan to bring the Husband home? My ideas would take Summer out of the marriage wrapping her into a more seedy world but I am certain there are 20 directions possible with all the angles that are now exposed.

Thanks for this series

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldabout 5 years ago
With all due respect ....

FTDS! We're waiting, some not so patiently perhaps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
don't stop writing

This story is great let Todd and Bill keep using, abusing and transforming their bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Compliment

I really enjoy this series please update soon

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilcox010@wilcox010
1850 Followers
A southern gentleman, who enjoys the erotic world of Literotica. I am in no way a polished writer, but what I bring to an article is imagination and hopefully eroticism to the reader. Please if you write to me, please give me your email address so that I can communicate dire...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES