All Comments on 'Summer's Eve Pt. 02'

by Gadolfsson

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnthonyT60185AnthonyT60185over 8 years ago
A great writer always creates pictures in the mind of the reader.

You have that talent and I applaud you for it. Too many writers in this genre think they can place the characters in bed by the third paragraph and put a few "OMG's" and " F me with your BBC" in the story and call it erotica. You develop characters, backround, smells, tastes, and textures as well as colors. I look forward to more stories.

GadolfssonGadolfssonover 8 years agoAuthor

AnthonyT60185 - Thank you for the feedback. I am happy that you like this little series. I think there will be three more chapters to it, and maybe an epilogue. But we'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great start- looking forward to it's continuation

I liked chapter one and I also like chapter 2. Your story is certainly better written than most of the stories in this category, but I have to say that no woman in her thirties would be so clueless about birth control. So I commented about that in chapter one. To my surprise you did not call me names or delete my comment so I was impressed. Another commenter however  was not so understanding and seemed intentionally obtuse to the fact that this woman,  prior to having sex with a stranger, wouldn't even think about the consequences of getting pregnant. Maybe that would make some sense if she hated her husband but that doesn't seem to be the situation here.  He or she also totally ignored the fact that after the intercourse Helena  did everything in her power to prevent getting pregnant.  

Ok so once again i like your well written story and the way you responded to my initial comment. I also accept the fact that this is an erotic site so authors have lots of freedom and can have characters act in ways that most people wouldn't,  but i still think there are limits.

Finally regarding other commenters I' m often  amused about the large number  who just want certain things to happen, the one that's both common and very annoying is the requirement that even  husbands who don't know they are being cuckolded be  properly punished and humiliated. This is true even if what these commenters want to happen, for example a pregnancy, will cause lots of pain to almost everyone in the story not just the husband... I think i'll never get why so many people find pain and humiliation erotic especially as is the case here where the husband and wife already  have other children. 

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful story

I am impressed that the period of time between Pt.1 and Pt.2 is very short (2 days) and the story is very realistic with good description of nature, weather and woman's emotions and behavier. I guess the fabula of it is already in your head. You are talented writer (IMHO). To answer the other commenter, who thinks that it's not believable for woman with 2 kids doesn't take care of her possible pregnacy while intercourse, I think that he (or she) evaluates the situation, the woman got in, from his (hers) POV. First of all in Pt.1 she didn't expect to meet such young, handsome and strong black man at the lake and fell under his spell. No need to explain why she didn't take a condom in her purse at that ltime. In Pt.2 she wanted to break with that black man at all, but hesitated, because she was becoming addicted to his huge black cock and the pleasant, mindblowing sensations he gave her. As for women they often act emotinally not ratinally, especially when they experienced orgazm with a man. So thank you very much for the great story. I hope you don't make us wait too long with Pt.3.

willardwatermanwillardwatermanover 8 years ago
keep it cumming

Even hotter than chapter 1.

GadolfssonGadolfssonover 8 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the feedback, both negative and positive. It would be easier to respond to and address comments if they had a name attached to them, but whatever. I know, this scenario is kind of unrealistic, and it will continue to escalate. However - this is jerk-off erotica, nothing more and nothing less. What has happened and what will happen is not neccesarily something I would want to happen in real life to me or anyone else. But as I said - this is smut for the sake of smut, which I and I hope other people find enjoyable. I mean, this whole genre (Black man/white woman) genre very often goes crazy and unrealistic, but that's a part of the appeal I guess. It is certainly not for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Damn I think I've lost a third of my body weight with how much this has made me cum.

handaJizzhandaJizzover 8 years ago

love all the dialogue about pregnancy risk, but at the climax to your 2nd chapter, I found myself really hoping that the orgasm addled brain of the adulteress would force her lips to form the words "don't pull out". Ah well maybe next time

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldalmost 6 years ago
Thank God.

And thank you. This is a beautiful testimonial to BBC Worship. I'm so glad she's getting knocked up. That proud African Phallus, so longed after by women. I would feel so honored to be her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My only complaint is that she didn't even shed a single tears after cheating for the first time.

Like she never respected her husband at all ... still 5/5 thought.

Hopefully u would write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGadolfsson@Gadolfsson
I enjoy writing. My favorite genre is fantasy, which I like to add a lot of smut to. I am also a big fan of Interracial, black-on-white sex, especially with an angle of pregnancy and impregnation. Other themes I'm interested in exploring and writing are those of cheating an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES