Summer's Eve Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gadolfsson
Gadolfsson
161 Followers

"Wait!"

Jack slowed down and turned. Saw her and wrinkled his forehead. Took out the earbuds as he inspected her. Helena's' face was flustered and angry when she approached him. The hard slap hit Jack's chest and was absorbed by the rock hard muscles.

"Why did you do it?"

"Do what?" he asked, forehead wrinkled but voice calm.

"Why did you kiss me yesterday?" The words were coming in a flurry from her mouth. "Why?"

"Why are you asking?"

"Why did you do it?"

He tilted his head to the side, sized her up with squinted eyes.

"Because I wanted to, and I think you wanted it too."

"Why?" she repeated her question. "Why did you think I wanted it?"

"Helena-" him saying her name made her heart jolt. "That's a strange question."

She was biting - no - practically chewing her lip as she stared at his face. Black, strong, handsome, amazing. His dark eyes met her burning blue with ease but alertness.

"You just fucked me." she blurted. "You just fucked me and left me. Brushed me off."

"Isn't that what you want?" he asked. "You just told me that it was a mistake."

"But..." she bit her lip again. A little more and she would probably draw blood. "You just turned around and... and... left. Like it was nothing."

"But you practically told me to." there was steel in his voice now. "You said it was a mistake and that this was it."

"I didn't!"

"Yes you did. That's what you meant, and why the hell would I try to argue against it?"

Helena grabbed him by the tank-top, clenched the fabric with her fingers and nails. She wanted to slap and scream at him, tear his clothes and skin to shreds. There was fire inside of her. Boiling and burning. Helena lunged at Jack and closed the small distance that was still parting them. She pressed against him, breasts in the tight workout bra squeezing against his broad chest. She turned her face up to look into his, got on her toes and kissed. Jack seized her and pulled her body even closer. Lips met in a ravenous embrace and mouths opened for tongues to wrestle each other, slimy and hot. Helena wanted to devour him, but Jack was too big for her, and it was he who threatened to swallow her whole. Strong hands clenched her ass and squeezed the cheeks through the shorts. Her own fingers tore at his tank-top, trying to tear it to shreds. They kissed and they kissed, tongues buried in each other's mouths. Jack pulled his away for but a moment to utter two words:

"Let's go."

He turned and ran, hand now seizing her wrist. Helena followed like a dog on a leash. Flesh burning, mind alight with fire. She ran after the Black Adonis, lungs and hearts furiously working to keep her supplied with oxygen and energy to move. They ran deeper into the forest, leaving the crossroad far behind. Jack did not even look at her as he moved, but she did certainly look at him. She stared so much, in fact, that she stumbled on a stone and fell. Not even a surprised cry came over her lips - Jack caught her before she hit the ground. The black arms wrapped around her and hoisted her up in the air with playful ease. The world span around the weightless, flying Helena, and Jack was the one who made it spin. When her feet landed on the ground again there was leaves, moss and earth under the soles. They were straying from the path and heading into the forest itself. Helena followed Jack without a second thought, ignoring the pleas of her conscience. Trees and ground flew past in a blur - her eyes were completely focused on the man leading her deeper into the green shadows.

Then she saw the rock. Grey, massive, covered in patches of green moss, it had laid there for centuries and millennia. Be it a troll that had thrown it there or the glacier that left it in its wake - it made no difference. Helena stumbled again as she stared at it, but this time she retained balance. She and Jack dodged in behind the looming shape. Far away from all and everything she threw herself into his arms. Hands danced across her body; caressing, squeezing, stroking. Breasts, waist, belly, ass and legs. There was not a part of her that he was not touching. His mouth was there for hers, just as hot as delicious as it had been the first time. Helena gasped when he hoisted her up again and held her in the air. She was still kissing him when he lowered her to the ground. Earth, small rocks and leaves tickled her through clothes and prickled the bare legs. Jack was on top of her once more, touching and grabbing. Helena wasted no time parting her legs for him. The cursed top, training bra and shorts were just in the way - they were tight and uncomfortable and keeping her from him. Fuck them and fuck everything else. Jack's big rough hand found its way beneath the stretchy waistband of the shorts and slid down her mound. When the fingers found her cunt Helena moaned into his mouth and pulled him even closer. Moments later the black hand emerged from the dampness of her panties, wet and glistening in the morning sunlight which was shining down through the canopies.

With a loud groan Helena pulled herself out of the shorts. She squirmed her lips and legs to get out of them like a slithering snake. Cool air enveloped her hot sex, but she had already dragged the unnecessary piece of clothing off her shoes and kicked it away together with the panties. There was now bare forest earth under her equally bare white ass. She helped Jack off with his tank-top and practically ripped it away from him, eager to uncover his magnificent body. It was just as glorious as it had been before, rippling with muscles cut from black granite and ebony. Next his shorts and underwear went the same way Helena's - thrown into the forest. The majestic black horse-cock sprung out from its confines and slapped against Helena's stomach. Her mouth watered when she grabbed it in both hands. The contrast was amazing - white fingers around a massive black shaft. She could barely grip his girth.

"Condom." she blurted.

"What?" he grunted back.

Helena grinned in impatient anger and dragged her fingers across her face. The nails left red marks over the left cheek. Condom. She had not taken any. In her stupidity and over-confidence she had not bothered taking them. Jack's cock was pressed against her lower abdomen, incredibly long and hard. With its root in level with her hungry pussy the tip was reaching as far as her bellybutton. So much bare, black and pulsating flesh. So much cum in the heavy balls pressing against her ass, so much sperm threatening to make her pregnant. Helena groaned loudly.

"God. Fuck!"

"You wanna stop?"

His words rang in her head and only added fuel to the fire.

"No." she said breathlessly. "Fuck me."

"You sure?"

What a stupid man he was.

"Yes!" Helena grabbed him by the neck and dug her nails into his flesh. "Fuck me. Just... don't finish inside me."

He obeyed without question. Helena fell onto her back, head rolling back in forth over the ground as in trance when he caressed her body. Her hair would be a messy disaster afterwards. Jack bent down and sucked on her nipple, dug his fingers into the other breast. Helena moaned loudly.

"Fuck me." she grunted through clenched teeth. "Please."

Smirking Jack grabbed his cock and brought it forward. The cockhead pressed against the wet and slippery skin of her labia and pushed past the lips. Battering ram. He was a big black battering ram. Once more Helena's fingers were at her cunt, spreading the lips and guiding the cock to where it belonged.

"Gaaaaaaaaaah..."

All air was squeezed out of her lungs when he entered. Her cunt tightly grasped him within seconds.

She had wanted this so much. Denied it, but wanted it. Desired it ever since the moment he left her last time.

Despite his size her body was ready for him. Her walls widened to accommodate the length and girth, her skin and flesh was his to do with as he pleased. Helena refilled her lungs with air and moaned. Loudly. Muttered something incomprehensible and reached for his mouth. The kiss was heavenly. Strong hands seized her hips and pulled them closer, forcing a yelp from her mouth as she was further impaled. Naked skin against naked skin. Black and white. A bare cock in the wet embrace of a willing pussy. All the folds inside the cunt providing the delicious friction that a condom takes away. This was like yesterday, only it was not. Jack had already conquered her body and his cock already knew her cunt. It buried itself in the hole to the root, making the pink lips close around it an airtight seal at his very abdomen. Thrust. Helena bit her lip. Jack pulled back and thrust again. Helena's teeth clenched down even harder and she felt the coppery taste of blood bubbling on them. Thrust. Helena gave in and cried. Her voice echoed through the forest. All could hear it, Helena did not give a slightest damn about it. Let them hear how she mated, let them hear her pleasure. Jack adjusted himself; sat himself down on his knees and pulled Helena's naked ass up on his thighs. Her legs wrapped around his back, making blood rush to her head. Jack took a better grip of her hips and started fucking. Got into the rhythm, going from slow to bombastic. A machine of muscles and fat cock. Squelching in and out of the white pussy so readily sucking on his spear.

Jack impaled her like a hunter impales his prey. Never had there been a happier prey than Helena..

The strength of his body was amazing, the speed and motion head-blowing. Just perfect. Helena was rocking back and forth, more blood rushing to her head and face and jumbling her thoughts. Her breasts, still trapped in the embrace of the training bra, were begging to come out. The tank-top had already revealed her flat stomach, so now she went for the tight bra. Trembling fingers pulled the it up and to her collarbone, by this freeing her breasts from their imprisonment. They spilled out into the light of the world and started immediately bouncing up and down. Jack's thrusting cock was the piper, and the two mounds of soft white flesh danced to the rhythm of its melody. Helena grabbed her breasts and squeezed them harder and harder. The nipples were firm and begging for touch. Her fingers solved the issue without even requiring her to think - they started pinching and twisting by their own accord. Helena was gasping and moaning as she helped pleasure herself. Jack's face moved in and out of her focus, but she knew that he was looking at her, devouring her exposed body with those dark eyes of his. This was as much a show for him as it was to still her own desire.

A shadow covered Helena. She opened her glossy eyes and saw Jack descend towards her. He blotted out the sun and trees and the entire world with his body. Reduced the existence of everything until only their entwined bodies were left. They were trapped in a gyrating, thrusting, wet and slippery dance as old as humanity itself. Black and white? What does that matter? Adultery? Piss off. It was lust and desire merging them. It was Helena and her Black Adonis.

Maybe the black and white part did matter after all.

It did not take long for Helena to come. It happened quickly, even suddenly. From hot, rocking seas a tsunami rose and swept over her boat before she knew it was even happening. Orgasm. Mind-shattering orgasm. Endorphins gushing in the bloodstream. Her pussy clenching around the cock and becoming wetter than the sea. The French call it la petit mort - the little death. Helena could only agree with the French on this point. It was surprising that her head did not blow straight off from the pressure erupting inside of her.

"Aaaaaahhh..."

She cried and held Jack closer, as close as a human can be to another human as her body spasmed. Through the ecstatic glow she heard his strained voice whisper in her ear. First it was just random muttering, but then the meaning in the words came to her;

"I'm gunna cum."

The cock was already twitching when Jack pulled it out. He roared like a dying animal. The black monster, covered from head to root with clear fluids, emerged from Helena and slammed against her belly. The sudden absence of it in her cunt made her groan. She still wanted it inside of her. Warm, thick fluid was coating her belly. Helena forced her eyes to look at herself. The cock was throbbing violently and spewing out rope after rope with white semen over her. It was like there were several eruptions of it at once; some was expelled from the slit with violent force, others dribbled down the bulbous head. There the streams either continued down the shaft or dripped directly down on to her belly. My god, she was already covered in it. Cum was pooling on her belly and in her bellybutton, running down her mound as well. A few shots had reached her tits and were sticking to the shaking flesh. Helena was not sure if she imagined it,, but there was something warm and sticky on her chin as well.

Jack toppled forward but kept himself from falling onto her. His arms landed on both sides of her shoulders and kept him arched above Helena like a pair of pillars. Together they watched in awe as the black cock covered the smooth belly in white cum. It throbbed once, twice, and final strand of semen touched her skin. Warm, hot, incredibly sexy. Caught up in the afterglow of the orgasm the worry Helena felt was deported to the back of her mind. Pulling out was never one-hundred percent safe, she knew that. Lazily stroking the cock she got a few more drops out of it. This was so risky. But still, a part of her had wished that he had emptied inside of her, just so that she could have felt its pleasure-filled throbbing. The air smelt of sex, cum and sweat, musky and heavy, filling their nostrils. Never had there been a more wonderful scent.

"I pulled out." Jack concluded and smirked.

"You did." Helena said quietly, still slowly jerking him. "But what a mess. How am I supposed to clean it up?"

"We could go to the lake."

"The lake?" she rolled her eyes and closed them. Lightheadedness had gripped her and made her head fall back down against the ground. "And walk like this through the whole forest?"

Jack's eyes traced her naked form, the pools and the slowly moving rivers of thick cum.

"There are other ways."

"Like what?"

"We can use your panties to wipe you off."

"Don't be ridiculous." her laugh turned into a brief cough. "Then you could've just not bothered pulling out."

"Or - you can lick it up."

Helena opened her eyes again. Two big fingers were in front of her face, both of them richly covered with semen. That special, slightly chemical smell filled her nostrils.

"Lick it up?"

The fingers grazed her lips, leaving smudges of pearly cum on them. Helena slowly looked up at Jack, stared him into the eyes. They were dark entrancing pools. A pink tongue emerged between Helena's lips and cleaned off the cum. It was salty and thick. She was not a fan of neither the texture or taste. But now it was good. Really good. She pushed herself up on her elbows and enveloped Jack's fingers with her mouth. Lovingly sucked them clean, not even realizing how hot it must look to him. Eyes sultry and glossy, mouth licking and sucking his cum. She only let the fingers out when they were clean and wet with spit. Jack chuckled. The same two fingers touched the biggest pool of cum, the one that had assembled in and around her belly button. Scooped up a big load of creamy goodness and brought it to her. Helena devoured it without a second thought. Filled her mouth with the white thickness and that exquisite taste. Each time she had swallowed it all he brought her more, and then more still. The cum running down her mound and threatening her pussy, the cum on her breasts. All went into her hungry mouth. Last Jack flicked a white pearl from her chin and held teasingly just before her lips. Not even thinking Helena reached out with a slimy tongue and licked it off. Swallowed, sent the little drop of protein and life into her stomach.

"There you go." Jack looked very proud of himself, and that made Helena chuckle. "Did you eat breakfast before you came here?"

She shook her head, teeth showing in a grin.

"Now you have."

He gently squeezed her right breast. Helena's hand reached out and caressed his chest with the fingertips.

"It was delicious."

God did she feel dirty saying that. Right now she loved it.

***

"How much's the time?"

Jack looked at his phone before answering her.

"Five past seven."

"Wow." Helena closed her eyes. "Time really flies by."

Jack was sitting, Helena was lying down. His naked back was leaning against the big rock, her head and arms rested in his lap while the rest of her was stretched out on the ground. She had not bothered dressing, and now dirt and earth dried to her body together with the sweat. Her right hand was grasping the still sticky and muskily smelling cock. Right now it was soft, but even then the size was nothing to frown at.

"When are you going to get breakfast?" he asked.

"I just ate." she giggled.

"Sure, but what about your folks? Aren't they going to wonder where you are?"

"I don't know. It's been about an hour, but everyone are so lazy during summer. They sleep all the time, sometimes don't even get up before eight or nine. What about friends?"

"They'll call if they need me."

"Lucky you."

Silence again. Not awkward like it had been yesterday, but comfortable. Silence with chirping birds and rustling leaves added into the mix. Jack's hand had been constantly wandering over Helena's body. Touching shoulders and neck, trailing the back. Playing with her breasts, sometimes even causing soft moans. Now he was gently rubbing her belly.

"So you aren't on the pill?"

"Nope."

"Why not?"

Helena sighed and moved her shoulders.

"Never been a friend of the pill." she said. "Not compatible, you know. Not all women are. Makes me feel sick, messes up my period."

"Ever tried minipill?"

She shook her head. "No. Besides, it's not like I need it."

"You think?"

"You know what I mean." Helena smirked. "I use condoms. No, don't laugh." she stopped him before he could make another snide remark. "It's safer."

"Hm. So you fuck your husband with condom?"

It felt weird hearing Jack put it like that, but Helena nodded. "Yes."

"Really?" now he sounded shocked, or at least surprised. "You never let the guy go bareback with you?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't like the pill and most other thing either mess with my hormones or are just too much of a bother." Helena looked up at him. "Okay?"

"Just asking. Poor guy."

"Poor guy." she repeated, unsure herself if it was in an ironic or straight-forward way.

Silence again. Helena slowly stroked his cock, felt the pulse in it against her skin. The shaft filled out her hand nicely even when soft. The balls were relaxed as well, and the sack hung heavy beneath the cock. She had probably never seen one quite as big as this one before. The testicles alone were like small apples.

"But you got two kids?"

"I do." Helena answered, even though it made her uncomfortable to think about them. What in earth would they think if they saw their mother like this, exposed and cradling a stranger's dick? It would probably scar them for life. "Part of the reason why I use condom nowadays."

"Mhm." Jack sounded thoughtful. "Boys?"

She glanced up at him with slightly wrinkled forehead.

"Why are you asking."

"Curious."

"Boys." she directed her eyes at the calming green of the summer forest again. "Erik and Alexander."

"Nice names."

"Yeah." Helena sighed deeply. "It was a nightmare to decide what to call them."

"How old are they?"

"Ten and seven. Erik's the older the one."

Gadolfsson
Gadolfsson
161 Followers