Summer's Eve Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gadolfsson
Gadolfsson
161 Followers

'He's almost half your age' her brain thought, but Helena kept that to herself. It was weird just thinking about it.

"You look great, Helena." Jack was still rubbing her belly, stopping for a short moments at the barely visible stretch marks. "You couldn't tell you got two kids."

"Thanks, I guess."

Jack's touch was soft and pleasant. Helena adjusted herself and put down a knee in front of the other to shift some weight from the hip. Her ass was now involuntarily at a good angle for Jack to see. It gave satisfaction to know that he was looking at it.

"So..." he chuckled and - just as Helena had anticipated - gently slapped her ass, making the flesh ripple. "No black babies for you, I take it."

"God no." Helena looked up at him again, now with real concern written on her face. That fear that had been around since yesterday came back to her. "No, just no."

Jack's left eyebrow rose and the right eye squinted when he peered at her. Helena realized how she must have sounded.

"I mean -" she tried to save the situation. "I'm not at a point in life when I want to get pregnant. I just can't. My work, the house, the kids - all that takes up just too much of my time."

Jack's brows furrowed. "You sounded upset."

"Look, I know how it came off, but that's not what I meant." Helena continued explaining, cheeks starting to flush. "I didn't mean THAT."

"Mean what?"

He sounded serious, and this only made Helena more nervous.

"Jack, I..." she bit her lip. "Come on. Me getting pregnant from anyone but Lars would be a disaster, but if it was from you... you know what I mean."

"No, I don't. What do you mean?"

Helena quickly sat up on her knees, breasts bouncing from the sudden movement. She brushed the hair from her face and stared right into his, feeling the anxiety rise within her body and replacing all the warmth that had resided there before.

"First of all, I don't want any more kids. It's not that you're..." she struggled saying it. "Black. It's not about that at all. But if you got me... pregnant... I wouldn't be able to blame it on Lars. It just wouldn't work."

He gave her a sullen glare. Then laughed. His hand collided with her naked ass again and made her jerk from the sudden impact. Jack was looking at her and laughing, and only now did Helena understand how funny her anxious explanations must have been to him.

"Jerk." she grunted at him and turned her head away to avoid looking at the massive white grin. "Asshole."

"Come on." he chuckled and squeezed her buttcheek. "Don't look like that, it was just a joke."

"A stupid joke."

"Phh..." Jack shook his head. "Whatever. Sorry. But seriously - you've ever been with a black guy before? I won't judge." he added and chortled again.

Helena shook her head.

"Why not?"

"Just... never came around to it." another glance at him made her roll eyes. "I only dated a handful of guys when in the gymnasium and at university. Met Lars when I was twenty-two, married him a year later."

"So no black dick for you?"

She shook her head like she would at her oldest son when he came home using a strange word he had picked up from the older kids at school.

"No."

"There's a first time for everything."

This time when she meet his eyes something pleasantly fluttered inside of her. Nod. Smiling Jack leaned forward and kissed her neck. His lips were amazing, soft yet firm in their intent. Any girl would melt at their touch, and so did Helena. He worked his way from it to the kissed upwards, working his way from neck to jaw line, then cheek and finally mouth. A big tongue poked at her lips. She opened up to it. The tongue nestled deep inside of her mouth and wrestled hers to the the ground in a gentle match for dominance. Hands were once more caressing her body, and before Helena knew it she was on the ground spooning with Jack. She liked being the little spoon, and pressed against his body she really felt small. The wonderful mouth moved over to kissing her neck, back and shoulder, allowing Helena to lean her head against the elbow. A particularly hard pinch at a nipple made her wince through her smile.

"Ouch."

"You ready to go again?"

"Again?" she showed her teeth when the grip of the nipple grew harder. "I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not?"

"I'm sore all over. And your cock is still..." she could feel it pressing against her ass, growing and hardening by the second. "Really sticky."

"Is that a problem?"

"The sperm on it and in your urethra is."

"Oh, there are ways around that."

Helena's butt-cheeks parted and something hard and intrusive pressed against her asshole.

"No!" her entire body instinctively clenched and she slapped him on the arm. "Just no."

"Why not?" he asked in amusement at her reaction. "It's perfect if you don't want any sperm in your little pussy."

"First of all - don't talk like that. You scared the life out of me by coming in 'that little pussy' yesterday. And second - my ass is of limits."

"Why?"

"It just is."

"You don't know what you're missing."

"I don't know and I don't care." Helena said sternly. "No butt-stuff."

He sighed in feigned disappointment. "Then there's only one thing I can do for you. Cleanup, then pussy."

"Cleanup? You mean me cleaning you up?"

"Who else?"

Helena looked at the forest again. The cock was still growing behind her, becoming bigger, fatter and hotter with each throb. She was playing dangerous. Even if taking everything else out of account (like her being unfaithful with a stranger in the middle of a forest where anyone could see her), she was taking a big risk. Pulling out is risky at best - there is never any guarantee that some semen doesn't leak out before ejaculation. Helena had already allowed the unthinkable to happen twice. But thrice? The stakes were rising by the minute. Reason begged her no. But reason had become persona non grata in Helena's mind as of late.

"Okay." she breathed, feeling as her pussy clenched in anticipation. "Sure."

They sat up and Jack once more rested his back against the massive rock. Helena answered to that silly, boyish smirk of his by rolling her eyes. The black cock was pointing straight up from between his legs. The balls hung heavy underneath it, almost touching the ground. In daylight the cock looked even more glorious than during the night. Ever little shape, every little bulge of flesh in the ebony tower appeared in detail. It was simply amazing in its might, confirming the ancient stereotype about black men. Helena's mouth watered. Staring at the cock she tore off the top and workout bra that had still been been around her neck and collarbone. Why leave them on? It was not like they were hiding anything anyway. Realizing that she was still wearing her shoes she reached down to untie them, but Jack stopped her.

"Leave them on."

"Why?"

"You look damn sexy in them."

Maybe he had a point. The fresh white running shoes made for an interesting contrast with her naked body. Helena could not help herself but giggle as she knelt before Jack. Trembling with nervous excitement she grabbed his cock in both hands and gave it a few light jerks. It was hot and pulsating against against her skin. Semen and juices still covered the shaft and head. Helena licked her lips, glanced briefly at Jack's face and then bent down. Her breath hit the cockhead and then her tongue reached, swirled across its smooth surface. A mix of salty cum and her own juices entered Helena's mouth. A strange cocktail of flavours, but not the most unpleasant either. If Lars had seen her now, bent over and licking another man's dick like this...

"Something wrong?" Jack asked.

"No, nothing." Helena shook her head to get the intruding sense of shame out of it. It would have to wait for later. "Just trying to get started."

She licked again, swirled her tongue around the smooth black head. It was soon covered in her saliva and glistening. With hands slowly jerking up and down the shaft Helena took the tip into her mouth, let her lips close around it and sucked. The taste of warm flesh, cum, sweat and juices flushed over her tastebuds.

"Damn." she looked up when Jack groaned and saw - to her satisfaction - the pleasure written in his face. "You do this often?"

Helena incorporated the shaking of her head into the blowjob. More of the cock entered her mouth, lured in by the sucking motions of her lips. Its sheer girth uncomfortably forced her jaws open.

"No?" he looked surprised again. "So you're telling me that you don't do this to your husband?"

"Not that often." the cock slid out of her mouth, but barely half of it was wet and sloppy. "I don't like blowjobs that much."

"But you're doing it for me?"

Shame. Yes, there it was again in the back of her head. Helena closed her eyes, but instead of answering she just took the cock into her mouth once more, hoping to drown the guilt with it. She forced the fat, black shaft deeper in. Gagged. Let it out again as she struggled against the throat reflex.

"You're too big." she complained. "I can't get it in."

That sounded dirty too. Jack grabbed the back of her head and turned her face up towards him.

"You could use some practice, but you're a natural if I ever met one."

He forced away her hands from the cock and grabbed it himself, directing it straight at her face. Helena was bent forward again by the hand on her head. She did not fight it, only accepted him into her mouth once more.

"Don't want a baby?" Jack inquired. "Then make sure to get the pipes clean."

The fingers tensed around Helena's head, urging her to action. With her pussy rapidly moistening she started sucking, caressing the cock in all ways she could imagine. Tongue danced over the head, her lips locked in an airtight seal around the hot shaft. Soon her head began bobbing up and down, just as much driven by her own muscles as by Jack's arm. When the first throaty moan came from him Helena smiled. Or tried, at least - it was hard to do with her jaws and mouth stretched to the limit with cock. Amidst the sea of saliva filling her mouth and coating the black monster she felt the taste of something else leaking out from the dick. Precum, either that or something that had remained inside the tubes. God, was she really betting her protection on 'cleaning the pipes' in this primitive fashion? At the very least she was not on her fertile period. She clung on to the thought.

Her jaws and corners of the mouth were starting to hurt for real when Jack finally pulled out. Helena rubbed the aching areas and was then briskly pushed to the ground.

"Really?" she asked and giggled nervously, finding herself lying on her side with Ali spooning her from behind. "Just like that, no foreplay?"

"I think we've handled that part already."

"So romantic."

Her amused mutter was cut short by a sharp inhale when he hoisted her left leg up into the air. The cock was already at her pussy, pressing against the wet folds. Helena grabbed the cock and held it close against her. She let it feel the heat and wetness seeping from her body, but this time she did not guide Jack inside of her.

"Just be careful." she mumbled. "I'm sore and I gotta get going soon. And whatever you do, don't finish in me."

"You sure? And waste a perfectly good load?"

"I'm serious!"

"Relax." he playfully bit her neck. "But I'm going to finish in your mouth."

"What? We didn't agree on that."

"What do you prefer? Easiest way to stay clean. Be pragmatic. Either that or it all goes into your wonderful little pussy."

His rude tone made her want to slap him, but Helena stilled her hand. She was longing for his touch - her cunt more than any part of her - and although his words were impolite they were also... arousing.

"Just tell me when you're about to finish." Helena muttered and pushed the cock against her sore but oh so hungry cunt. "I'll take care of it."

His entry was warmly received. The cockhead, still wet from her mouth, brushed up and down the length of her pussy, covering itself further in slippery juices. The pink and engorged lips kissed it welcome and parted to let the black tower inside. The walls wrapped around it as a silky glove and sucked it in, guiding into Helena's depths. The descent was smooth and pleasurable - a fragrant bouquet of tingling nerve endings. Jack held up Helena's left leg to make room for himself, but both his body and cock were large enough for him to easily access the inviting cunt. There was no need for hesitation or stops. He immediately got to work.

This time was different from the first two. The position - spooning, her back against his muscular chest - changed the sensation in its own way. Helena was resting her head against her elbow, focusing entirely on the feeling of the cock inside of her. She had even closed her eyes to shut out anything that could come in the way, giving herself completely to the sensation. But also Jack worked differently this time around. At first it was like before - slow and probing, warming her up - but then the pace quickly exploded into rapid, violent thrusting. It took Helena completely off-guard and she stared down between her legs with a mix of shock and pleasure. But then, almost as quickly as it had come, the assault at her pussy slowed down, and the pace became slow. Helena was not one to question his approach. It was not like she had any reason to complain - his cock was as big as ever, her pussy just as wet as before, and his thrusting motions were already making her world blur with pleasure. Jack picked up the pace again, making her gasp and moan.

"You're really tight." he breathed in her ear when she slowed down once more. "Fucking amazing."

Helena moaned in answer. Jack continued mumbling in her ear, making a point of thrusting into her with extra force for emphasis.

"Can't even tell that you had two kids."

Helena groaned and winced when the guilt threatened to overflow her from the inside, but Jack successfully drowned it out. He stretched her out to the very limit, pierced deeper into her than anything had ever done before. The world was once more revolving around his cock and her pussy, locked in a tight embrace of fire. For some time there was nothing but pleasure - Jack picked up the pace again. She gave herself to him willingly.

Now - once again a few moments of respite. Steady, slow but powerful thrusting instead of furious assault. Helena was breathing heavily now. Jack nibbled at her neck and shoulder, his arm still holding her leg in the air.

"You sure you don't want a baby?" he growled to her. "Cause I can fix that."

"God..." Helena's pussy was clenching around him in ecstasy. "No."

"Why not?" he insisted, chuckling and growling at the same time. "I got a big load just for you..."

Jack picked up the pace again and made Helena cry out. Moments of pure slapping of flesh against flesh, grunting and breathing. Then once more his voice;

"I can shoot it all into you. Fucking fill your pussy up with it. Knock you up."

At this point Helena should have stopped him and told him to piss off with that kind of attitude. Even though it was just dirty-talk it was crossing the line. Completely unacceptable. But Helena's body did not mind. If anything the orgasmic heat grew even quicker inside of her, soon threatening to reach critical level.

"Wouldn't you want that, huh?" Jack was biting her neck, his teeth digging down into her flesh. The mark would be there for everyone to see. "Me shooting a big load into you? Making you pregnant?"

"Aaah..."

"Giving you a black baby."

Helena was boiling from within. Critical meltdown imminent. Tsunami approaching, rising up from the depths.

"I'm gonna knock you up, you hear me!?"

Orgasm. Glorious spasms. Helena cried out and arched her back. Her cunt gushed with juices and clenched Jack's cock. With a animal growl he pulled out of her, knelt by Helena's burning body and grabbed her by the head. Trembling in ecstasy from head to toe she tried to pull herself up, but her muscles failed her. Yet she did open her mouth, hungry and waiting for cum. The first rope hit her straight in the face and obscured her vision, but the next one splashed directly down her throat. Jack rammed his cock into her mouth and moaned loudly. The throbbing mountain of flesh rapidly filled Helena's mouth with hot, salty seed. She swallowed it without hesitation, the only thing stopping her being the speed with which she could send it down into her stomach. Big bulges travelled up and down her throat, her esophagus overflowing with cum. Yet she loved every moment of it, even loved when her body started screaming for air. She sucked and swallowed, swallowed and sucked some more. This was just not some random fluid, but a potent mix of proteins and a myriad of life. Hundreds of millions of sperm and Jack's genetical code was in this hot, thick brew, and Helena wanted all of it. She did not swallow it - she devoured it.

Jack squeezed the last drops into her open mouth and then let the cock slap against her face. He used it to gather up the sperm coating Helena's eyes and deposited it too in the gaping pink maw. She helped him the best she could, and together they slowly got her vision back. The eyes burned slightly, but that was the price for not being quick enough. It took minutes for Helena's breathing to return to normal. When the nerves and muscles finally returned to her control she slowly sat up and inspected herself. Body was covered in sweat, and where she had rested against the ground it was dirty with earth and other forest crap. She was still only wearing socks and white running shoes. The rest of her clothes were scattered around her, forgotten and discarded.

"Clean pussy." Jack's fingers slid down her mound. "You cleaned up good."

Helena got up. The legs were weak but managed to hold her up. She stood naked by the rock, feeling the air enter and exit her lungs and caress her flustered skin. What a mess she was; grimy, sweaty, tired and sore all over. But somehow she had never felt more beautiful.

"Photo."

"What?" she glanced back at Jack. He was holding his phone in his hand.

"Can I take a photo?"

"What..." her jaw dropped, but she was not as surprised or shocked as she should have been. He must have fucked the wits straight out of her head. "Photo?"

"Yeah." he held it up to her and smiled. "Just one. You look damn beautiful, Helena."

"Okay."

She could hardly believe it herself, but she agreed. Jack grinned widely and stood up himself. Held up the phone and Helena heard the soft digital 'click' of a photo being taken. Jack walked up to her, wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer. On the screen she saw a woman standing with her back to the camera, but with the upper body slightly turned towards it. One could glimpse a breast and a hard nipple, as well as a flustered face partially obscured by hair. One blue eye looked straight at the camera, or rather at the man holding it.

"Good quality." Helena muttered. "Your camera."

"It is, isn't it?"

"Just..."

"Of course." the arm left her shoulder and helped squeeze her butt instead. "Don't worry about seeing it anywhere else."

Helena was too overflowing with emotions to care about some photo. She pressed herself against Jack and he held her tight.

It was a beautiful morning.

Gadolfsson
Gadolfsson
161 Followers