All Comments on 'Summer's Eve Pt. 03'

by Gadolfsson

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Two Thumbs Up!

Simply great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful story

Pt.03 is as good as previous. The intrigue in the story remains, so I'm looking forward to read Pt.04, Pt.05.... What happend to Jack, why didn't he come on a date with Helen at the lake in the night? If she gets pregnant and by whom? By her white husband or her black lover? Your descriptions of nature, weather, Helen's thoughts and emotions are very realistic! Can't wait for the next part of your story. Hope that the end of the story won't disappoint us, your grateful readers!

P.S. You are very talented writer! I can give a link to the site of real historical events related to the Interracial loving relationships that occurred in the slave past of US. May be you will be interested in them and write something historical on the topic of Interracial love, based on real events.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lars seems to be a bit slow

Let me see if I got this straight. While on vacation with her kids and in-laws: She disappears for a couple of hours each day, has unprotected sex with a stranger, then has unprotected sex with her husband (something she doesn't normally do)... but here's the best part

She sends him off to buy the pills. Yeah sure it could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

A very beautiful story. There are few stories that are so well written and even fewer that are actually continued.

I particularly like the slow and realistic construction. The good description of the environment and nature and character is very good.

My suggestions, where the story hinfürt, I'm not going to recite. Definitely has started already have an idea where the story should hinfüren. Some of the readers will have already made proposals beautifully.

Hope they remain with us as an author and delight us with another chapter of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finish

I liked this story BUT I wish this was the end, as I cannot stand cheating wives especially those with nice guy hubbies. OK she had a fling but leave it there so that the nice guy does not get hurt. Fed up with nice guys getting their hearts broken, as in most of these stories and cannot stand those where he has to suffer his wife carrying on even though he has found out. Just don't go down the same route that everyone else seems to as this story was erotic and and no one hurt, but if you carry on there will be a hurt husband. In fact I am pretty sure I will not read the next chapter as it will more than likely piss me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please

Great story. Really like how you dive into emotions and the like past just how horny someone is feeling.

But please. If you really are going to get her pregnant and follow through with it, let the baby/babies be her husbands. There's so many cheep stories out there where the woman throws everything away (loving husband, her children, he entire life) for a penis that's only difference is it's coloring.

GadolfssonGadolfssonover 8 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback, both positive and negative.

I see many of the points you make, and I agree with some of them. This is very much a story (and this specific subgenre of Interracial) that no everyone can or will like. I write primarily what I have a fetish for, BUT - I do not neccesarily condone actions that take place in this story or, for example, infidelity in real life. If someone doesn't like where the story is heading, then its fine by me and they don't have to read it. The ending will not be entierly "cheap", however, but rather with a bit more nuance to it, I can divulge that much.

Thank you for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story but please give it a happy ending

Hello, you write a fantastic story. It's brilliant. The realism, the feelings, the sex. I love these kinds of lusty stories when they're done well and you managed to make everyone likable, even Helen, who's just overwhelmed by lust. Please don't let this sexy adventure ruin a bunch of lives though. It'd be sad, cuz no one in the story deserves that. Helen can have naughty fun and be a mom too, it's fantasy land.

SamdoitSamdoitover 8 years ago
Great work

Again great story telling, I really enjoy the way you take your time. Keep up the great work

octabrainoctabrainover 8 years ago

Oh boy, you're so cool! Please, continue!

Any other stories, by chance? You are gifted.

handaJizzhandaJizzover 8 years ago

Just a thought on where you're heading. English literature would be so much the poorer if authors confined themselves to happy endings. Anyone who wants a happy ever after should stick to reading fairy tales

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next Chapter?

Any idea when the next chapter will be out?

GadolfssonGadolfssonover 8 years agoAuthor

Anonymous - I am editing next chapter right now. It should be up by Friday.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldalmost 6 years ago
Lars doesn't count.

Helena deserves the love and impregnation of a real man, the fulfillment of Black cock and true insemination. Lars obviously can't satisfy her. She deserves so much more.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXalmost 5 years ago
Feedback to other people's feedback

Anonymous (dated 01/17/16, titled 'Finish') "I cannot stand cheating wives, especially those with nice guy hubbies."

And what does he go and do? He goes to a story with a "cheating wives" tag. The comment underneath that one wasn't much better, reading a story tagged "cheating wives; pregnant; interracial," and he pleads with the author for the protagonist to fall pregnant to her husband. I don't mind people moaning, but their pleadings may well influence the author and spoil things for other people. To hell with those fools, it's another 5/5 from me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Helena character has no likeability about her

She has no regrets for what she has done ( There is no regret in pt. 2 she just kept doing it not even think of her family at all

She thinks guilty means to masturbate that what she does every time she feels guilty

she feeling herself up

She would rather sit an think about her lover then do anything with her kids.

She one of those people that think if she doesn't tell you . You won't be hurt by it.

She treats he husband like a cuckold keep lying to him then only lets him have sex is when she needs the morning after pill. Then makes him go to pick it because she so busy thinking about Jack ( You wrote that they have not had sex since the vacation started a week ago) But she has had tons with her family

She kisses Lars on the mouth after giving Jack a blow job

She thinks of her lover when she is having sex with her husband by thinking her husband it's not as big or thick as her lover.

Every one know that she will come running to Jack the next time he wants her. And if Jack want to do anal she would give it to him.

I don't mind if some cheats stories but your story into a cuckold story. Jack only wants to knock her up because he can and she will not stop. Jack already controls her she do anything he wants her to do,

The way Jack act you know that this is not his first married white wife he has had.

Jack will be coming over to the cottage very soon and she will not get mad or anything.

She lets Jack take a nude picture of her but I bet she would not let Lars do it.

Hell I bet she throw a fit if Lars even look at another woman

Please tell me how you think this not cuckold story . You do not play all the race cards but you have 3/4 of the check list.

Why does Lars stay with this woman she does nothing for him. Most times she acts like doesn't even care if he alive

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGadolfsson@Gadolfsson
I enjoy writing. My favorite genre is fantasy, which I like to add a lot of smut to. I am also a big fan of Interracial, black-on-white sex, especially with an angle of pregnancy and impregnation. Other themes I'm interested in exploring and writing are those of cheating an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES