Summer's Surprise-Encounters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark back there; besides, even glancing in to that back seat would have been much too dangerous. Still, my ears worked just fine, so I heard a snickering Jackie insisting, "Yeah bitch eat me! Damn straight, you got to do that boy's fat cock, so you just better get busy and eat my pussy!"

Oh man, I wanted to pull over, park the fucking Jeep, and join those two incorrigible wenches! I would have too, but luckily, we didn't have far to go! It was plenty far enough, at least for Jackie to get herself launched in to one damn loud orgasm! Only then, all I could do was shake my head and chuckle, when a very insistent sounding Jackie bitched, "More, more...yeah I said more!"

Yup, and for sure I picked up on the fact that Jan's "Oh you wicked little bitch, let go of my hair," came out sounding just a wee bit muffled! Hey, and she actually got as far as "Bitch, I swear you're just insatiable," before Jackie found a way to shut her up.

Jackie's come back was immediate. "Well like duh; but darling, so are you," she informed her muff diving girlfriend, adding a snickered "Now...ooh, yes eat me!" Considering that Jan's silence said she was already complying, never mind that Jackie was already oohing and aahing, I didn't understand why she bothered threatening "More, oh fuck yes, oh don't you dare stop, more or I'll order Alex to pull over and spank your pretty ass!" Gosh, and I was almost disappointed to hear Jackie's breathy "Yes, oh God, yes, yes take me!" Ah well, what the Hell; I figured I'd be spanking the sweetheart's very tasty ass before long anyway! Then, with that happy thought, I turned on to our street.

What do you know, and as if things weren't already interesting enough, I spotted my buddy Chuck's truck parked in front of our house. Chuck apparently saw us coming, hopped out, waved, and headed for the driveway. Mildly miffed at my back seat playmates, I figured a little payback was in order! Why not; hey, hadn't I just endured the torture, OK sweet torture, of having to keep my eyes on the road, and only listen, while Jan ravished my naked wife in that back seat? That's why, just as soon as I pulled to a stop, I grabbed both bags of goodies, Jackie's clothes, and hopped out of the Jeep. Yup, so when a bare ass naked Jackie sauntered around the front of the Jeep, I was standing beside Chuck wearing a shit eating grin! Damn, but I do love my sexy wife's cool! She stepped right up, wrapped her arms around Chuck, and planted a lingering and damn hot looking kiss on the surprised guy's lips. Then, like she wasn't standing there wearing nothing but her mischievous grin, she introduced a thoroughly disheveled looking Jan.

On a roll, and continuing to ignore me, she asked Chuck "Hey big guy, what's got you lurking in our driveway?"

Well, what do you know? It turned out that Chuck, who normally can barely walk and talk at the same time, could stare at a hot pair of utterly bare tits, while explaining "Ah...well...I was sort of hoping to borrow your Jacuzzi! Because...well shit...I'm really stiff after today's softball game!"

Standing there hands planted on her hips, her own pair of barely restrained tits proudly jutting, Jan chimed in, teasing, "Well yeah, we can see you're stiff alright!"

Adding to poor Chuck's already neon blush, Jackie put in her two cents worth, telling Jan "Hey darling, he's got a real nice cock too! And hey, he's not circumcised either! It's just so cute; honestly, you've just got to check it out!"

Eyes flashing with impish delight, she stuck her tongue out at me, and frostily ordered, "You two boys can just go ahead and fix us ladies a couple of cocktails! OK? And then, you can join us in the Jacuzzi!" Then, with a disdainful little snort, she snatched the bags out of my hand, announcing "Come on Jan, we're leaving!" Sliding an arm around Jan's waist, she led her off, leaving us guy's watching as they disappeared through the side gate.

Looking seriously stunned, Chuck broke the silence, with a muttered "Wow, just fucking wow!" Hey, and I thought he sort of looked like someone had snuck up on him and slugged him between the eyes with a baseball bat!

All it took though was a punch to the shoulder, and a "Yo dude, come on," to get him moving. We made it to the den, and Chuck dropped on to a barstool, while I moved on around behind the bar. Twisting the caps off a pair of cold Sierra Nevada's, I handed one to Chuck. Then, I got to work, whipping up a pair of vodka Collins for the ladies. I took my time too; damn straight, I had to bring Chuck up to date on my bawdy adventure, now didn't I?

Not even bothering to sound properly skeptical, the fucker pulled hard on his beer, and asked, "OK sure, after what I just saw, I'd guess I'd buy that! But buddy, what I want to know is, and no bullshit either, am I really invited to join the party?" By way of an answer, I handed him a fresh Sierra Nevada, and pushed one of the vodka Collins over in front of him. "Oh shit," he explained, "Only Hell, I can't stay long! Bummer, but I already promised to pick up my girlfriend when she gets off work!"

I told Chuck, "Hey, things could be worse...you're here aren't you!" By then, I had already started to strip down. That didn't stop me from getting in a friendly dig, by explaining "Hey buddy, no problem! I've been taking good care of those two wild cats all day! Yeah, and I'll still be here taking care of them, after you've come and gone!" Hey now, what are buddies for? Poor Chuck, apparently reluctant to strip, he didn't get started until after I reminded him "Move it already, their out there in that damn Jacuzzi, and you know damn well their naked!" Sure, that got him moving alright! So, drinks in hand, we followed our peckers, hot on the trail of a pair of willing accomplices. Yeah, and the scene we walked in on stopped us dead in our tracks!

Hey, I'd been wrong! Oh sure they were both naked alright; but Jackie was standing in the bubbling Jacuzzi. Only, Jan hadn't quite made it that far! Nope, Jackie had her stretched out on the deck, along side the Jacuzzi. Well not exactly stretched out, because Jan was braced up on her elbows. Uh-huh, so there were four sets of eyes riveted, intent on what was going on between her long and very wide spread legs. Jackie had one hand resting high on the smooth tan skin of one of those parted thighs. It was what her other hand was doing that held Chuck and I frozen in place. The darling had that one wrapped tight around the middle of a double headed dildo, that's one damn thick, neon blue, and monster of a double headed dildo! Anyway, I assumed it was a double header; and why not, the end showing past her pumping fist was crowned by a fat blue head. Sure, there was blue showing between that head and Jackie's fist. Sure there was, but there was a whole lot more wetly gleaming blue rubber on the other side of it. Right and that fist was steadily pistoning a whole lot of slippery blue rubber in and out in long slow strokes. God, and there was something just so devastatingly erotic about watching her fist driving down to disappear between Jan's thighs, and it wasn't just because it left Jan looking like she was sporting six inches of fat blue cock either!

When Jackie moved her hand, repositioning it so it rested low on Jan's belly, I had a pretty good idea of what was coming. So I elbowed Chuck, and as we moved in closer, Jackie glanced up. The wickedly mischievous grin she flashed us challenged, now watch this! Knowing Chuck would be staring too, I watched Jackie slide her hand lower, stretching a curled finger out like she was reaching for a trigger. It flicked out, and the trigger it found was Jan's clit. With rapid fire snaps, audible even over the bubbling Jacuzzi, Jackie's trigger finger worked Jan's clit. Back arching, head whipping back and forth, Jan howled her pleasure, unleashing a growled "Oh God yes," in to the night's dark sky!

Not daring to move, Chuck and I stood right there, silent, and staring goggle eyed. Nodding approval at her erotic handiwork, Jackie's finger continued to churn steadily away. But oh man, Accelerating, her fist went from pumping slow twisting strokes deep in to her throatily moaning lover, to furiously pistoning a volley of hard thrusts in to a lover thrusting her pelvis up to meet them! So maybe it was Chuck's low whistle that made Jackie look up. Whatever , she had that look , the one she gets when she's claimed center stage, has a spellbound audience, knows it, is hot to trot, and is more then ready to put on one of her shamelessly erotic performances!

Jackie's gaze shifted, sliding down to give Chuck's rigidly jutting cock a lip licking perusal. Apparently satisfied with her creation, she caught his eye and gave him a provocatively knowing wink. Gee, and all I got was a grinning arch of one haughty eyebrow! Obviously playing to her audience, Jackie made a show out of rotating her fist against Jan's vaginal lips, twisting that thick blue dildo around deep inside her watchful lover's vagina. Then with an exaggerated motion, she slid what sure looked like at least ten dripping wet inches of pussy saturated rubber cock out of that well fucked vagina. Oh sure, then like maybe we hadn't noticed it, she held it up, and I swear she purred! Hey, I was paying attention, so I noticed the hand that had been working over Jan's clit now held her spread open, and ready? I wasn't exactly surprised, when she adroitly reversed her grip, and slammed, yup slammed the six inches or so of dry dildo back in to Jan's clearly well lubricated vagina.

Jackie leaned in; eyes still fixed on us, and ran her flicking tongue around that fat dildo's shiny wet head. Yeah, and the darling's eyes were still intent on us, when her lips closed around that big dildo's blue head. Those lips didn't stop their smooth slide down that pussy drenched dildo either, not until they were kissing the fist she still held wrapped around its thick shaft anyway! Well Hell yeah, seeing that had my stomach fluttering like a nervous virgins! So what, it had Chuck praying. Come on now, his muttered "Oh God, fuck me to death," sure hadn't been aimed at me! Yup, and that nasty little move instantly made it on to my list of Jackie's all time most sensationally erotic feats. What she did next shot right to the top of that extraordinary list!

Already holding what was probably a half foot of thick rubber cock in her mouth, Jackie repositioned her hands, resting them on Jan's thigh. Right, and when with consummate ease she swallowed what was left of that monster sized dildo, not only did she have about ten inches of the damn thing snaking its way in to her throat, but her lips were crushed against Jan's lips! Yeah, and I'm not talking about the lips Jan was whimpering through either; nope, we're talking that other set of lips! And as if that wasn't just about the hottest thing I'd ever seen, the nasty minded little showoff started bobbing her head, and that had her alternately kissing that dildo's fat head, and the puffy wet lips of Jan's pussy. In-between those kisses we watched a whole lot of slick blue shaft slide through Jackie's lips!

When Jackie straightened up and did this oh too cute little fist pump, I felt like applauding! Sounding about as stunned as I felt, Chucked stood next to me, grunting out an impressive string of "Shits," followed by, "I just don't fucking believe it!"

Why not, I mean wow, there was Jackie, head cocked her eye's doing the grinning, while six inches of blue cock sprouted from her mouth. Hot and nasty looking doesn't cut it! Hell no, my beautiful wife sizzled, eyes overflowing with erotic passion, and looking downright radiant! Reminding me of a circus's sword swallower, she slowly pulled that fat blue double header out of her mouth. Then, before she slapped it down between Jan's tits, and looking supremely pleased with herself, she asked "Like that boys?"

Not getting an answer, she grinned down at Jan, and asked, "Guess the cats got their tongues, huh?" Then, spinning around, she invited "Come on Jan!" Sliding in to the Jacuzzi's bubbling water, Jackie called back over her shoulder "Lets go guys, we're thirsty!" Before either chuck or I could move, Jan swung around, dildo in hand, and slipped in to the Jacuzzi. Breaking out of his trance, Chuck got moving, and ended up sliding in next to Jan. I settled in across from Jackie, who was sitting on the other side of Jan. Jackie reached out, and snatched that drink I'd been holding for her right out of my hand. She chugged it, and held out the empty glass. Having already chug-a-lugged hers, Jan's empty glass joined Jackie's; beside the bottles, Chuck and I had long ago drained.

Housekeeping out of the road, I was left wondering just where that big blue double-headed dildo had gotten too. And that's when I noticed that Jan was looking just a wee bit distracted. But then gosh, her hands were no where to be seen either! But yeah, it appeared that they just might be quite busy with something or other going on under water. Uh-huh, and I was pretty sure, whatever it was, it was happening between her legs. She gasped, sucked in a breath, and yup, I had a pretty good idea of just where at least half that two-headed blue monster was hiding!

Hands still out of sight, Jan cooed "OK Jackie honey, you can slide on over now!" Jackie was giggling, but it didn't stop her from rising up enough to float sidewise until she was hovering above Jan's lap. So I listened to them giggle, and tried to picture Jackie balanced, poised with the still free end of that blue snake searching for an opening to poke its fat head in to. Hands disappearing beneath frothy bubbles, Jackie squirmed, obviously helping to guide it home. With a gasped "Oh my," and a bit more wide eyed squirming, Jackie settled on to Jan's lap. Wishing I could have watched all that thick neon blue cock sliding out of sight and deep in to Jackie's pretty pink pussy, I shrugged, and watched her snuggle in to Jan's embrace. Sure, I'd seen Jackie wielding a strap-on, yeah and taking one too, but somehow we'd skipped that double header thing. Hey, but then it did give me something to look forward too!

Reappearing, Jan's hands slid up and cupped Jackie's tits. Fingers dancing over Jackie's puckered areola, teasing already stiffly jutting nipples, Jan thanked her, happily announcing "Awesome darling; really, you just pushed bunches more of that big thing in to me!"

Sounding delighted to be sharing her new toy, Jackie told her girlfriend "Sure Jan, believe me darling theirs plenty of that lovely thick monster up me too!" Then snickering and slapping Jan's playful fingers away from her tits, Jackie challenged "Enough of that darling, don't you want to fuck me? Come on bitch, you know you want too, so come on, fuck me already!"

Jan relinquished her hold on Jackie's nipples alright; only, before she could do anything more, Chuck leaned over and sucked one of the darkly swollen things in to his mouth. Well, Chuck loves tits, and had already moved on to work over the other one, by the time Jan's hands disappeared again! Jackie's hands were tangled in his hair, pulling his mouth down, while he sucked greedily, and she moaned an encouraging ""Hard, yes, suck them!" Awesome, so while Chuck struggled to maintain his lip lock, Jan Had Jackie bouncing up and down the thick blue pole connecting them. Yup, and I figured her big grin meant she was getting plenty of that thick blue thing pumped in and out of her as well. And even if I couldn't see it; well hell, I figured I sure could feel the action! Seeing as how Chuck's hands were busy with Jan's perky tits, while his mouth gobbled up Jackie's; really, what choice did I have? None, so I reached out, letting my fingers explore the erotic connection, where thick dildo curved, bending to push in to that pair of uninhibited tarts. It really was seriously thick, and had both their vaginas stretched tight around it. Still, with Jan providing the motion, its slippery length slid easily between them. Oh the possibilities; so you bet, I made a mental note to set up the same scenario, only somewhere dry, and real soon too!

Jackie let go of Chuck's hair; but, just so she could twist around and swap a bit of tongue with Jan. Chuck and I shared a grin, and then I watched his big fingers close around Jackie's nipples. While he happily tugged and twisted my delighted wife's nipples, I gave Jan a friendly assist. When she bounced Jackie up that dildo's thick length, I wrapped a fist around it. Then, surprise, I drove it up, powering it deep in to my squealing wife. Not wanting to be accused of playing favorites, I sent a twisting thrust driving deep in to Jan! Well yeah, that got a yelped "hey bastard," out of poor Jackie! Honestly, I hadn't intended to rip the damn thing clear out of her! Whatever, she didn't even give a poor guy the chance to correct his little mistake! Nope, and considering the abrupt and rather forceful way she slammed her ass back down, she's lucky not to have found herself sitting impaled, yup with ten inches of thick rubber cock filling that sweet ass of hers.

With Jackie, more or less sitting on Jan's lap, there was just enough rubber cock exposed for me to get a fist wrapped around it. Then, with fiery pussy burning hot and slippery against both sides of my fist, I started cranking away. Deciding to reposition my hand, I gripped the fat thing between a thumb and finger. Awesome, that allowed me to add some rapidly pistoned in and out motion that I figured added a certain something to my already vigorous churning. So there I was, innocently kissing Jackie, and OK, rather energetically pumping both her and her girlfriends pussy's full of fat rubber cock. Yeah, and then suddenly that girlfriend reached around, and would you believe it, she began fingering Jackie's clit? Uh-huh, and that's just about when Chuck stopped torturing Jackie's tits, stopped trying to crush Jan's pretty mouth, groaned loudly, and settled back against the side of the Jacuzzi. Right and I didn't need to see Chuck's face splitting grin to know that Jan had found something to do with her free hand. Jackie must have spotted that telltale grin, because she leaned over, groped, found my definitely up periscope hard-on, and closed her fingers around it. So with the ladies sitting stacked-up between us, and with about eighteen inches of neon blue double headed dildo snaking its way between them, yippee, a pair of very lucky guys were getting hand-jobs!

Count on it, and you can bet I was, with those two incorrigible nymphos, once they've latched on to a hunk of hot hard cock, no dildo, not even a big fat one, was going to hold their attention for long. But then long is a relative term, and under the circumstances I was pretty damn sure the ladies hadn't tired of their big two headed toy. So I wasn't surprised when, breathing accelerating, and her pretty tits heaving, Jackie gasped "Do it Jan, take me, oh God yes...do it...yes, yes...make me cum!" Damn, but in her excitement Jackie's fist was absolutely blasting up and down my cock! And yeah, much as I wanted to just go for it; no way, I wasn't about to let my overly exuberant wife go and pump a stream of my cum in to that Jacuzzi! Hell no, not quite yet I wasn't! When, in self-defense mind you, I pried her hand off my ready to erupt cock, the nasty minded little bitch batted my hand off that damn dildo! Not that any of that slow Jackie down any, no way! Sure, and of course, my hand was right there, my fingers using that tried and true Braille method to tell me what was going on under that bubbling water. It felt like Jackie was jacking that dildo off with the same frantic gusto she'd practiced on me. Only, of course what she was really doing was, furiously fucking herself with that thick blue monster. Oh sure, the darling was also doing a damn fine job of fucking Jan at the same time! Only, I didn't think that mattered much to Jackie, not just then anyway! Nope, considering her starry-eyed expression, and the accelerating tempo of her throaty moans, I figured as far as Jackie was concerned, all she wanted was for Jan to go right on whipping her clit with a rapidly flicking fingertip!