Summer's Surprise-Encounters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was waiting, so when an understandably distracted Jackie let that dildo pop out of Jan's vagina, I grabbed the suddenly free end. OK, so I couldn't see it, but then I'd watched Jackie do herself with a dildo before. Sure, but that was the first time I'd been holding on to the damn thing, while she worked it. Hey, it was an interesting difference! So to begin with, I held it loosely, my fist just above Jackie's. Who knew, but I really did like being able to sense the intimate sensuality and rhythm of her soft twisting thrusts. Mesmerized, I might just have missed her orgasm entirely if I hadn't heard her pleading "Again...God don't stop Jan...yes again!" And then she wasn't pleading anymore, but growling a loud and insistent "Oh yes, that's it...yes, do it you bitch!" Jackie picked up the tempo alright, but then she wasn't fucking herself with those corkscrewing strokes anymore. She sure was screaming, loudly and clearly demanding "Fuck me Alex, Oh dear God fuck me!"

Demonstrating exactly what she meant, she closed her hand over mine, and drove in a wickedly hard thrust. Holding tight to my hand, the impish dildo hog used it to power in a few more hard thrusts, twisting most of that dildo's fat length deep in to her body. I felt Jan's hand brush over mine. It moved on, and I figured she was curious to find out just how much of that, thick blue rubber cock was crammed in to her girlfriend's pussy. Anyway, that would explain her cooing, "Gosh Jackie, want some more...there's still some of that thing on the other side of Alex's fist!"

With a definite ring of insistent need behind it, Jackie's sarcastic, "Darling all I want is for you to put that fucking finger of yours back to work," let Jan know exactly what she wanted!

Wisely, I had that double-headed monster moving, and before she got further then "And Alex honey, if you don't..." Only she'd sounded so mean and nasty, that I repositioned my hand, introducing a couple of more inches of thick rubber cock to her vagina. Well apparently, and I mean go figure, but she loved it! Anyway, lickety-split Jan and I sent Jackie off, squealing her way through a surging series of spiky orgasms.

Remember Chuck? I did; but then Jackie was already a couple of climaxes in to it, before I got around to inviting "Jump in guy...come on you've got to check this out!" So there was a third hand groping around, exploring between Jackie's thighs, while she road that foot of pistoning rubber cock and Jan's magical finger in to orgasmic ecstasy. And honest, I really did think about turning over control to Chuck! Sure, and I might have; that's if I hadn't been afraid, certain in fact, that the only thing that would have kept Chuck from pushing the entire eighteen inches of dildo in to Jackie, was that he needed to leave some to hold on to. Hell, no I wasn't being overly protective; I just didn't want to spoil her!

Hell, by Jackie's standards those were quiet orgasms! Right, I mean hey, she probably only alerted half the neighborhood to the fact that she was cuming, wanted more, and that she wanted that more delivered, "Hard!" Yup, and then sounding utterly undeniable, and even if she was breathless and gasping, she proceeded to alert the other half! I thought about alerting the media, but after her screamed command "Again...oh god yes, one more," I figured they already knew!

Poor chuck, I thought, assuming the hand Jan clapped over Jackie's mouth had to be the one she'd been pumping up and down his cock. Ignoring Chuck's look of distress, and sounding like a delicious mix of tormenting bitch, and playful imp, Jan purred "You're such a nasty little slut Jackie!" Then pulling Jackie's head back, she cooed in to her ear, sweetly challenging "now darling, let's see if you can cum without screaming. It'll be our little secret, OK? At least you get to cum; only just once though, and hey, this time your neighbors won't have to put up with a greedy little slut screaming and begging for more!"

Even before Jan's taunting rant challenged her, I'd figured Jackie was through taking those teasing, mini orgasms. So sure, I read her arched eyebrow and conspiratorial wink as, she's kidding right? Oh, I'm sure Jackie meant to draw it out, working it, letting it build until it reached critical mass, finally exploding to consume her in an orgasmic fireball of ultimate ecstasy! Only forget about any kind of a slow teasing build-up! No way, fuck she just exploded all over that big blue dildo!

I'd been watching her face, and it was obvious she never saw it coming. Nope that orgasm snuck up, grabbed hold of her, and without as much as a three...two...one...countdown, pow, it detonated! Jackie's always expressive eyes went wide, turning instantly incandescent, as that wave of ultimate passion ignited inside her. So, I stopped powering a foot of blue rubber in and out of her, left a mere half foot inside her, and started grinding it , hoping to whip it over Jackie's inner trigger, her always super sensitive G-spot. And just like with an atomic blast, Jackie's orgasm seemed to go on thundering and rumbling through her forever. Eyes wide open, Jackie's body hung suspended, taunt and quivering like a live wire, Only the gurgling splash of the Jacuzzi playing accompaniment to the all consuming orgasm burning its way through her.

Whipping her head back and forth, Jackie dislodged Jan's gagging hand. Then, latching on to a pair of male shoulders, she used them to hold herself suspended above Jan's lap. There she hung, laughing in panted gasps, while Jan's finger ground away at her clit, and she shuddered and shook around, OK about a foot of fast pistoning blue dildo. Finally breaking that unnatural silence, Jackie's "Fuck...fuck...fuck," came out with the growled ferocity of a feral snarl!

Pushing off against our shoulders, with a guttural "Fuck, no more," Jackie launched herself off that blue dildo and in to the middle of the Jacuzzi. And I swear, she was giggling when she swung back around to face us. Yeah, and those teasing giggles began to sound an awful lot like taunting snickers, as she stood there eyeing us speculatively, her eyes sparking and full of mirthful mischief. Pointing a finger at Jan, she hissed a throaty "Your turn bitch," and sank to her knees. Then with a dismissive wave, she ordered "Go for it boys, show the evil minded little hussy what she missed!"

I didn't want too; but hey, sharing one's toys is a good thing, right? So, I'd just about made up my mind to hand Chuck that big blue toy, when Jan snatched it out of my hand. Admonishing me with a teasing "Don't be a hog Alex," Jan held it out, offering Chuck eighteen inches of thick blue double headed dildo .

Honestly, I couldn't help it! Chuck was just sitting there staring at the damn thing with this big shit-eating grin on his face, so yeah; I helpfully suggested "Alright already guy, it's not like your fucking baseball bat! Seriously, you can hold either end, and you don't even have to use both hands!"

Glaring at me, the grinning fool finally got around to grabbing the damn thing. Sure, and I knew his chuckled "Asshole," wasn't a question. Nope it was aimed at me; I only hoped poor Jan didn't think he was announcing his intended target! Apparently utterly unconcerned, she laced her arms around our necks, leaned back, and scooted her ass out to the edge of the Jacuzzi's seat. Like a submarines periscope one head of that blue snake followed Chuck's hand as it disappeared under the Jacuzzi's churning water. Yup, and I immediately sent one of mine in search of the other fat blue head. And I found it too! And I was in time to feel it push past swollen labia, conveniently spread wide by the fingers of Chuck's free hand. I'd failed to enjoy that sweet little treat with Jackie; but yeah, I most definitely liked the feel of that fat rubber cock's head sliding past Chuck's fingers and in to Jan's slick vagina. It went right on sliding too, and sliding, and sliding, and I was almost afraid to check. But of course I did, almost surprise to discover that Chuck had only drilled, about ten inches deep in to Jan. Uh-huh, only I knew he was just getting warmed-up! Yeah, but then, I figured, so did Jan!

With a bit of squirming, and a softly purred "Fuck me," Jan swung her legs up, hooked one over Chuck's, and draped the other one over mine. She might just as well of hollered go, because Chuck was off to the races, furiously banging that fat dildo in and out of her. Awesome, so I got to relish the erotic feel and double thrill of that dildo's big blue head popping out of Jan's vagina, before Chuck reversed its course, and slammed it right back in. It was crowded down there between Jan's spread thighs, or I might have lingered! Of course I just might have been anxious to start working a little magic of my own on Jan's clit; that's, before Chuck beat me to it! Wow, and as I soon discovered, make that her poked right out there, and stunningly erect clit!

Flabbergasted, I watched Chuck give Jan a kiss that was soft and sweet. Well, OK, but honest it really did start out that way! Only, he drew it out, and it turned steamy, and then it positively sizzled with a fevered ferocity. So, what choice did I have? None as I saw it; so when my turn came, my kiss started out fiery, and lip crushingly intense. Uh-huh, and what do you know, that's the way it ended too! And somewhere in the smoldering middle of that kiss, I thought of Jackie, and knew she would be watching with approval! Oh sure, she'd like that a pair of horny sex crazed beasts were kissing her girlfriend, especially when one of them was busy pumping a thick rubber cock in and out of her, while the other one strummed a wicked tune on her clit!

Jan writhed, moaning deep in her throat, rotating her hips in to the hard thrusts, I just naturally assumed chuck was repeatedly driving deep in to her. But I checked anyway, and wasn't surprised to find there wasn't much more then just the fat head of that double headed dildo sticking out past Chuck's big fist! But it was a little surprising that those thrusts were only being twisted in with a slow deliberate rhythm. OK, and even if his fist wasn't slamming right up against Jan's pussy, she was still being fucked, and fucked hard, and by a whole lot of thick rubber cock. But then, that might just explain why that clit I was rubbing with such a frenzied intensity had turned in to a hot, hard, silky smooth nub that pulsed and throbbed under my stroking finger! Whatever, and breathing in fast pants or not, Jan's whimpered cries of pleasure, joined her shuddering pleas demanding, "More," shattering the quiet of that star filled night. Still, somehow, she managed to look serenely laidback, as orgasm after orgasm rampaged through her! Hell, I half expected to see her waving good-by to them, as they soared off, one after another in to that dark night!

I was watching Chuck, who was staring slack-jawed at Jan, so I hadn't noticed Jackie scooting closer. But, when she collected Jan's legs, and draped them over her shoulders, you bet I noticed! Jan's eyes popped open, tongue flicking across her lips as she silently appraised a smirking Jackie. Amazing I thought, how can a woman with maybe a foot of thick rubber cock filling her vagina, and a finger twisting patterns around her still rigidly jutting clit manage to sound bored? Beats me; but Jan managed it! "Watch out boys," her soft sexy drawl announced. "I think Jackie wants to join the party!"

Only she didn't sound bored anymore; at least, not when she challenged, "Let's party...come on bitch, show me what you've got on your nasty, nasty mind!"

Jackie arched an eyebrow, asking "Nasty, who me?" yeah, and when she slowly pushed an index finger between her grinning lips, I thought I knew what she had on her, most definitely very, very nasty mind! She held up that wet and glistening finger, seemed to reconsider, yeah right, and then popped it and her long middle finger in to her mouth! Then, and in a brilliant bit of reasoning, I figured, seeing as how Jan's ass was a foot or so under water, Jackie was issuing a teasing warning, and not actually lubricating her fingers. That's about when one of Chuck's twisting thrusts drove a little deeper. It brushed against my hand, reminded me he was wielding a double-headed dildo, and that reminded me of a time I'd tried a little something different with one of them.

One wild and crazy night, in my pre Jackie days, I was taking a sweet young thing from behind. And while I fucked her just the way she liked it best, and that would be with total abandon, I was also pumping one end of a sixteen inch black rubber double header in and out of her sweetly puckered asshole! And she liked that too, quite a bit in fact! Awesome fun right; sure, until I had a brainstorm. So, I pulled out, leaned back, bent that rubber toy, and plugged it's free end in to the hole my cock had just vacated. So it was a horseshoe shaped double header that I had pumping back and forth, working both her tempting entrances of love. That worked out just fine; sure, it did, until I decided to let go that is! Look Ma no hands! I leaned back to admire the erotic sight, and it sure was that alright! Only the damn thing reminded me it was a rubber dildo! Surprise and the sneaky thing came springing out of her to slap me across the face, not once, but twice. OK, and we didn't die laughing, but it was a near thing!

I doubt if Jackie was remembering that tale from my past. But I'd have bet she thought about bending that fat blue double header over, and then cramming its free end in to her smirking girlfriend's very sexy ass! And honest, I did think about volunteering to run right in and grab a bottle of silicon base lube. And I might have too, if Jan hadn't issued her charming little dare! One arm around Chuck's neck, the other around mine, she closed her eyes, settled back with her head resting on the edge of the Jacuzzi, and mockingly invited "Bring it on bitch" Come on, fuck me...do it!" Right, as if Jackie was waiting for an invitation! And hey, even if Jan hadn't been softly snickering, I'm sure Jackie would have made her overly bold playmate pay for her insolence. So I checked, right after Jackie's sharp gasp, and yup, Jackie had driven both those fingers in to Jan's asshole.

Chuck's hand was right there, still wrapped around that blue rubber cock. I felt him reach a couple of exploring fingers down. And I sure don't know why he sounded surprised, but he did! Yup there was startled excitement in his "Fuck Alex, she did it...fuck, I mean, she really did it!" So when Jackie started pumping and twisting those fingers, I shouldn't have been surprised when he yelped another startled "Oh Fuck!"

Now if Chuck had caught Jackie's fleeting look of disappointment, he might have wondered; not me, I knew it was because she'd only ripped that one gasp out of Jan. And it's a good thing Jackie has eyebrows to arch, because with Jan's legs draped over her shoulders she sure couldn't shrug. Ah well, narrowed eye's fixed on Jan's face, her fingers went right on churning. And when Jan's mask of serene bemusement didn't slip, a sly grin crept across Jackie's face. And I figured she was nodding her approval, when she ordered "OK boys, back to work! Hey, I bet we can make the insatiable little slut scream...sure, piece of cake!" yeah, and the tiny chuckle Jan didn't quite manage to bite back, said she thought so too!

Of course, Jackie had been right, and about the same time Jan's chest started heaving, her eyes popped open. Staring up in to Jackie's bemused grin, Jan managed a brief, but still teasingly insolent laugh. I've got to admit, I was relieved when Jackie cooed an almost innocent "All warmed-up darling?" Seriously, I'd been afraid we were in for an extended performance, one starring Jackie as the dominating Mistress. Not that I expected her to give up her assumed role as our director of entertainment, come on, she'd been doing an absolutely terrific job! Besides, I didn't doubt that she'd go right ahead and take Jan every which way she felt like! And its not that I wouldn't have enjoyed that! But, I was hoping she'd cut to the chase, and skip some of the role playing. That's only because, poor Chuck had a girlfriend to pick-up. Besides, I'd have hated to see Chuck trudge off, his hands cupped around a pair of blue balls, honest, I would have!

Not that I actually did, but like the song says, no worries! Nope, Jackie kept the ball in play, playfully taunting "Fuck those prissy little orgasms! Really, darling lets see you work it! "And maybe Chuck and I had eased off some, but following Jackie's lead, we definitely picked up the tempo. Chuck started corkscrewing thrusts deep in to Jan's vagina, and I got busy tapping out a ripping beat on her still stiffly erect clit. Naturally, Jackie's fingers were already pumping madly away, twisting their way in and out of her asshole. Leaving no doubt that she meant it, Jackie told an already panting Jan "I just love fucking your tight little asshole!" Then, and sounding just a bit more like an overly enthusiastic coach then a dominatrix, she ordered, "Come for me bitch! You can do it, come on now, scream for me!"

Jan screamed alright! Sure, but mostly as she energetically begged for more! Well, but then that's when she wasn't screaming for Chuck to fuck her harder! Yeah, and I figure her repeated cries of "Oh my God," were all the encouragement either Jackie or Chuck needed! It worked; because, mostly, what Jan did was whimper and moan, buck and thrashed, and soar off on what sure looked, and sure sounded like, a wild monster roller coaster ride through one mother of an extended orgasm! witnessing the unbelievable crescendo of sensual pleasure surging through her, sometimes a thunder storm , sometimes a mere rippling rumble, was enough to have me thinking that maybe, just maybe, being a girl might just have its moments!

Ever since Jackie had ordered Jan to "Scream for it," Other then the sounds of stunned silence, the churning gurgle of the Jacuzzi, and of course Jan's assortment of ecstatic cries, things had been almost reverently quiet! Well, but then there had been Jackie's excitedly announcing "Oh fuck, I can feel every fucking bump on that blue monster"! Gosh, Chuck hadn't even blurted out an oh fuck! But, when Jackie intoned a giggled "I think our work is done here boys," he did toss eighteen inches of gleaming blue double dildo on to the deck. And then, in an uncharacteristically sensitive move, Chuck pulled a breathless and gasping Jan in to his arms, wrapping her up in a tender embrace. OK, and so what if the cynic in me figured it wasn't so much a case of the gentleman in him coming out, it was more like the gentleman wanted to get in to the girl!

Yeah sure, it was sweet, but as Chuck and Jan cuddled and kissed, Jackie dropped on to my lap, neatly impaling herself on a suddenly very happy eight inches of iron hard cock! And that was sweet indeed! But, fuck sweet! Performing my idea of the perfect pole dance, Jackie rode my flaming pole, as I bounced her up and down its full rigid length! And while we did that erotic dance, we watched a giggling Jan wriggle out of Chuck's embrace.

Standing there in waist deep water, one hand planted on a cocked hip, Jan laughed as she jabbed an insistent finger, and ordered "OK Chuck honey, get your sweet butt up on that deck! Move it Lover, I want that big fat cock of yours in my mouth!" And of course, Jan hadn't even finished saying it, before Chuck had his butt up on that deck. Fingers that had already performed an underwater exploration of Chuck's uncircumcised cock, worked to expose its captivating differences for Jan's hungry eyes to eat up. But then, her eyes didn't get to eat much, not before her greedy mouth swept in and swallowed the damn thing whole. Eager, I'll say! Gosh, the first time I'd watched Jackie going down on Chuck, at least she shown enough restraint to run her exploring lips and flicking tongue over it first. OK sure, it was just once; and then just like her gluttonous girlfriend, she'd gulped it down!