Summer's Surprise-Encounters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jackie launched herself off my cock, I sure didn't bother waiting for her to tell me what she wanted! Nope, in about a heart beat, I was up and sitting beside Chuck, and telling Jackie "Come on sweetheart, don't make your girlfriend eat alone! And hey, you two can even share!" I even had time to catch Jan's quick grin, before Jackie's mouth was driving down my hotly pulsing cock's shaft. So she had the already throbbing head of my cock deep in her throat, when she gave its base a sharp nip. Grabbing hold of my balls, she slowly twisted her soft sensuous lips upward. Those teasing lips stopped, wrapped tight around the soft silky skin under the rim of one swollen and damn sensitive head. She held it in her fiery mouth's embrace, sucking, like maybe she thought it was one of Jan's nipples. yeah, and the tongue she sent out to swirl around, absolutely ravaging that glistening head, had me squirming long before she'd used it to flick and lick its way down to sweetly torture my balls. Captured, those balls rested happily nestled in the soft wet warmth of her mouth.

If my eyes hadn't been closed, Jan wouldn't have taken me by surprised! So, when she slammed her mouth down on my cock, can I help it if I yelped in startled delight! Gosh, but I did like hearing Chuck's mumbled groan complaining "Shit Alex, you just don't deserve that!" Hey, the guy was lying there, braced back on his elbows, Jan's hand rocketing up and down his cock; so really, just what did he have to complain about? Besides, it's not like I was going to offer to share! Anyway, it wasn't the first time I'd been treated to the exquisite pleasure of having both my cock and my balls nestled in the mouths of a pair of charming and utterly incorrigible wenches. But please, I remember thinking; just don't let it be the last time!

Chuck got a turn...eventually! Oh my god, and wow, did those uninhibited, erotically inspired imps ever work that lucky guy's cock and balls over! OK, so anyway, I figured I could watch his sweet torment just as well standing behind Jackie. Only, I wasn't planning to just stand there playing voyeur...not hardly!

No doubt about it, just then Chuck had it pretty good! Sure, but then, his hands weren't locked on Jackie's hips. Nope, and he sure wasn't driving eight thick inches of hard cock deep in to her slippery vagina's volcanic heat! Jackie's tight vagina squeezed, a molten inferno of slippery wetness convulsing around my fast pistoning cock. God, she felt just fucking incredible, and I banged in to her with all the force and power I could muster. Only when I saw those erotically inspired imps switch places, exchanging balls for cock, and not wanting to be accused of failing to share, I changed places too!

Chuck yelped, and I apologized! "Sorry guy", I said, and almost meant it too. Hey, it wasn't my fault that the force of my thrust in to Jan had sent her teeth in to some sensitive part of his overly sensitive anatomy! Anyway, it had Jan laughing, and I liked what that had her vagina doing to my pistoning cock.

Still laughing, Jan ordered, "Move over buster, and make room for Chuck!" Gee, and her "Oh yeah, I want to feel his big beautiful cock inside me," could have hurt my tender feeling!

Luckily, though, Jan added a challenging, "Come on Chuck, let's see if you can fuck this bitch as hard as Alex did!" Well duh, of course he could! So, I moved over, got busy, and thoroughly enjoyed banging the holy Hell out of my amazing young wife's hot and slippery pussy! Sure, and while I did, I watched Chuck absolutely pound it to a delighted Jan.

All most without warning, Jan just went off, erupting in to one damn sensational looking orgasm. Believe me that one the neighbors should have heard and I'm talking about the ones on the next block! The impassioned sensuality of Jan's cries were a match for her face's expression of sensual lust, and then some! Right, and through it all, Chuck went right on hammering in powerful, deep penetrating thrusts that just went on getting faster and harder!

Well, Bent over and getting it slammed to her pretty damn hard too, Jackie whooped. Hell, she even managed to clap enthusiastically, when Jan's husky growls demanded "More...yes, oh God yes, fuck me!"

By then, I thought it was close to miraculous that a jack hammering chuck hadn't erupted, getting off, as he pumped a torrent of hot cum in to Jan. My own thrusts slowed, as I watched in awed fascination as Jan screams finally slipped in to softly whimpers moans. Chuck finally backed off some; sure, when Jan squawked a breathless "Oh dear God, no more!" Sure, and by the time she managed a chuckled "Oh fuck yes, now that was one Hellacious fuck," the gasping guy had actually stopped driving those wicked looking thrusts deep in to her.

Unfortunately, Jan had enough breath by then to give me a playful shove, and, boohoo, insist "Move over Alex, give Jackie a chance to enjoy getting her brains banged out by Chuck's big beautiful cock!" If, as the saying goes, Jan had assumed the position, sure, I'd have picked up right where Chuck had just left off. Only...she didn't! Nope, instead she sank to her knees. Bummer and she didn't appear to be looking forward to a mouthful of ready to explode cock either! Ah well, but being a team player, I hiked my ass up, and sat on the edge of the Jacuzzi.

Beats me why, but for some stupid reason, chuck was just sanding there, moonlight glinting off his pussy slicked cock. I mean, what was he thinking, because there was Jackie, bent over, and wagging her pretty ass invitingly. So helpfully suggesting "Yo dude, move it already," I slid over, slid a hand in to Jackie's hair, and pulled her head down. That did it, and before the pussy flavored head of my cock had pushed past her lips, through her mouth, and on in to her throat, Chuck was on the prowl. In one fluid move, his hands slapped down, cracking off Jackie's wet hips, while one powerful thrust of his hips, drove his cock between her thighs and deep in to her waiting vagina., I figured Jackie would have piped up with something as utterly unnecessary as, oh say ordering, "Hard Chuck, she likes to be fucked hard," or something equally pointless. Of course, she never got the chance! Nope, the darling still had a mouthful of my cock, when his second forceful jab drove her mouth back down! Gosh, and that one left her throat clogged with that cock's seriously engorged head. Oh fuck yes, and I seriously love leaning back, watching some guy's vigorous fucking bob Jackie's head up and down my cock! Hell yes, and there's nothing quite like seeing her dark eyes go wide the first time one of that guy's hard thrusts sends the head of my cock rocketing in to her throat! Really, now that gets me hot! Hey, but then its just as much fun being on the other end of that fun little tag-team move too! I've ask Jackie which way she likes it best, but she just gives me a what are you nuts look, and reminds me "I haven't decided yet!"

Jan stood up, cracked a vicious swat off chuck's furiously pumping ass, giggling an encouraging "Harder bastard, come on fuck her!" Lucky not to have her hand crushed between Jackie's ass and Chuck's hard driving hips, she blasted a pair of resounding swats off that handy piece of ass. Then looking smug and satisfied, Jan clambered up to sit beside me. Jackie's hands were braced on my thighs, while she let chuck do the work of pumping her lips up and down the full length of my well primed cock. Reaching out Jan held Jackie's head pushed down, and sweetly declared "Alex, she's going to cum...oh my God look at her eyes...I swear she's going to cum!"

Really...and there I'd been thinking, gosh it's a two man race to see who blows his load first, me or my hard pounding buddy! Sure, I know the look; but I was distracted! And yeah, I should have trusted Jan; but really, after what Jackie had already been through? Yeah, And its not as if I hadn't seen Jackie catch up with an orgasm, do it while being fucked, and without neglecting the lucky bastard filling her mouth with hard cock either. Still, right then, and foolishly assuming she wasn't even in the race, I wasn't betting on Jackie-Hell no, my money was on Chuck!

Jackie cheated...well OK, Jan helped! Really, it wasn't until I heard Jan squealing "Yeah, you go girl," that I noticed there was only one of Jackie's hands still braced against my thighs. On the other hand, about then I didn't much care where that missing hand had wandered off to! I wasn't much worried about finishing ahead of Chuck either! Nope, only aware of the cock swelling surge of ecstatic pleasure blasting up out of my balls, who knew, or cared that Jackie's practiced fingers were teaming up with Chuck's furiously pounding cock to rip another shattering orgasm out of her?

I thought it might be a first! Yup, I was pretty sure it was the first time I been cuming in Jackie's mouth, and hey, I mean at the same time she was in the middle of cuming herself., With Jan still holding her head pushed down, Jackie was gasping and sputtering around my cock. So, It's probably a miracle she didn't choke on the massive gusher of cum I sent flooding in to her throat-as if...I mean, she's a pro! Sure, and if she hadn't been trying to scream her orgasmic cries around my spurting cock, half that gigantic load of cum wouldn't have squirted out past her lips. No, and it wouldn't have ended up dribbling down her chin either! Whatever, Jan was practically in hysterics, laughing, as she shrieked "Oh my God, Jackie you're supposed to swallow it!" sure it was funny, and if I hadn't been busy thrusting, frantically pumping eight inches of still erupting cock in and out of my sexy wife's mouth, I just might even have laughed!

Jan was still laughing, and franticly trying to hold Jackie's head pushed down, when Chuck loudly announced his own climatic finish!

Good old Chuck, with a mightily bellowed "Fuck, oh fuck I'm cuming," the son of a bitch yanked Jackie backwards in to another one of his hard hammering thrusts, which meant...and right off my cock! The best that can be said for that is...well, at least it gave Jan and I a great look at the globs of creamy cum splattered all around Jackie's mouth. Chuck sure wasn't worrying about the neighbors, not with the way he went right on screaming "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck yes," while he pounded in a few more ass hammering thrusts. Too bad, because I'd sort of been hoping he'd decide to pull out and decorate Jackie's pretty ass with a splashing torrent of cum. Alas, he seemed determined to blast that entire load just as deep in to her as he could! At the end, he was grunting and growling, and I swear it looked like he thought if he could screw himself in just a little deeper, he'd get to pump out a little more cum.

Well Jan seemed to think it was pretty funny! Uh-huh, until she sounded -off, squealing what sure sounded like a genuinely sincere "hey, no fair!" Too bad, but her giggles turned her attempt at a guilt-trip in to a teasing "Oh you horrid bitch, you went and got all the cum!" Then, while a snickering Jackie sent gushers of water splashing everywhere, Jan whooped, shrieking, "Hey bitch, you're really going to owe me big time! Uh-huh, and the night's still young..."

*

Note: The final part of this trilogy is titled, Saturday's surprise: role-play, and will be posted in a couple of days. September 06, 2011