Sun Hee Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, baby!" she called. My roommate casually pulled away as though nothing had happened, and in fact, maybe it had all just been innocent.

Feeling defensive, I pulled her into my room and closed the door, greedy to finally have her alone again. The moment the door closed I was attacking my little Sun Hee. I fell to my knees and started kissing down her body, lifting the hem of her top to kiss her flat stomach and then plunging between her legs to devour her pussy through her shorts. The hunger of my response surprised even me.

"Wow, baby," Sun Hee laughed. "Somebody is really eager to see me." She held her hand on the top of my head to steady herself and let herself squirm in pleasure.

But it wasn't enough. My fingers fumbled at her buttons, hungry to tear her shorts off her. I needed her pussy. Being locked in this cage had been making me think about her pussy all morning. Moving quick and rough, I shucked off her clothes until her shorts and thong lay pooled around her high heels.

The smell of Sun Hee's wet sex immediately filled the room, and I inhaled the heat coming from her pussy. She was as aroused as I was.

She looked down at me with big, watery eyes - "fuck me" eyes - as I leaned in to kiss her little cunt. Her body quivered under the touch of my lips, and she let out a gasp. Still on my knees, I nuzzled deeper between her legs, my nose nudging against the hood of her clit. She was so wet, and I needed the taste of her on my tongue.

I dove in. Hungry and eager. Being on my knees with her standing before me, the angle was bad and it was difficult to really get my tongue up inside her, but what she lost from that I made up for in enthusiasm. Hearing her little gasps and moans above me was music in my ears.

"Yes, baby," Sun Hee urged. "Lick me... lick me..."

The way her hand on my head pulled me toward her felt right, and in my submissive haze I wanted her to be rougher still. Pull me harder, really grind my face up into her pussy.

But soon the awkwardness of trying to get her off in the middle of the floor got the better of us, and we tumbled together into the bed, arms and legs wrapped around each other as we cuddled.

"Wow, somebody is really happy to see me," Sun Hee giggled.

"Well, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since the moment you locked me in this cage," I said playfully.

That earned a big, long kiss. "Mmm," she said. "I like that. I like that a lot."

We held each other for a while, even dozing a bit, and despite the still-persistent buzz between my legs I felt at peace. It felt so good pressing up against this girl and smelling her skin, and however much the last few days had been a rollercoaster of excitement and hurt feelings, it just felt right being with her.

After some time, Sun Hee lifted her head and pierced me with her eyes. "I want to see my new toy," she said, her voice husky with desire. Just like that she popped up to her knees and was tearing at my fly. Soon she had my pants and underwear bunched down around my ankles, and she was leaning over my exposed crotch, inspecting my cage.

"Wow!" she said as she tapped her nail against the clear plastic. "You're really locked in there, aren't you?"

I laughed, marveling at how naked and vulnerable I felt in front of her with my pants down around my ankles. "Well, yes, Sun Hee, what did you expect?"

She giggled and smiled. "I know, it's just crazy to see the cage on you. I mean, I know I put it on you, but it feels really intense to actually see it on you! I guess you really are trapped in there."

She tapped again on the plastic and ran her fingers along the smooth curve of the cage. The cognitive dissonance for me was crazy and confusing: here she was running her hand along my cock and yet I felt nothing. Nothing! Just the faintest hint of pressure. That made the sudden moments when her finger passed along the vents especially intense. My whole body bucked and trembled from the sudden, fleeting, and deeply unsatisfying heat of her finger as she briefly touched the parts of my skin pressing through the holes.

Sun Hee noticed the reaction, which brought a smile to her face. She leaned down for a closer inspection, her face just inches away as she studied her handiwork from every angle. It was a curiously intense experience. Once or twice I've been lucky enough to have a girl this close to my penis for a brief blowjob, but I've never had a girl this close just to study my junk. I felt intensely vulnerable in a way I couldn't explain.

Sun Hee, however, was intensely fascinated. "It looks so cute and little!" she exclaimed.

"Baby, you know it's kind of embarrassing to be called that." Stretched out on my back on the bed, I felt deeply submissive under her inspection, so it was hard for me to speak up.

Sun Hee looked up surprised. She seemed genuinely not to understand at first. "You mean 'little'? But it is." She tapped the plastic fondly. "In its little cage he does look little."

I groaned hearing her say it again, and then she shot me a look that was knowingly naughty. "What?" she asked playfully. "You don't want to be little?" She smiled up at me as her hand cupped the cage and shook it side to side.

God, why did it turn me on to hear her say such things?

She gently blew warm air against the cage and delighted at the way my hips thrust up toward her helplessly. She blew again, and again my hips shook and trembled. It was like a reflex action, beyond conscious control. She clearly enjoyed toying with me.

"What does it feel like?" she asked. Her voice was suddenly quiet, and Sun Hee pulled her knee up under her chin as she looked at me.

I told her. I shared everything, every detail of what I had experienced since she locked me the night before, and Sun Hee listened with rapt attention. She was fascinated by how horny her cage had made me, and loved the way it made me think about her constantly.

"I really like knowing I have this control over you, baby," she said while lovingly caressing the curves of my cage.

I told her, too, about some of the unexpected realities. Hearing how I struggled to slept earned her sympathy, but she seemed genuinely curious hearing about how good it felt to clean the cage in the shower and how I now had to sit down to pee and how emasculating that felt.

"I guess I had never really thought about that," she said. "But it's ok? It doesn't hurt too much?"

"No," I assured her. "It feels strange, and it's frustrating, but I like wearing your cage."

"I'm not being too cruel?"

"No, I like you cruel." Strangely, it was true, even as I was learning just how dangerous it might be to tell her this.

Sun Hee looked thoughtful and quiet. Her hand idly played with the pink lock around the cage, tapping it against the plastic shell. When she spoke, she sounded strangely quiet, like she was confessing a secret. "I like being cruel."

The calmness of her voice as she said it sent a chill down my back, but also made my face flush with heat.

Then Sun Hee nuzzled closer and kissed me deeply. Suddenly the cute and sweet girl I first met was back again. I pulled her closer into my arms.

After a time I pulled back and asked, "What about you?"

"What do you mean? What about me?"

I gave Sun Hee a significant look, moving my eyes up and down her body. She was naked from the waist down, but she still had on her revealing new yellow top and that bright blue ribbon around her neck. She blushed a little under my gaze, and I have to say it felt good to turn the tables a little.

"You look a little... dressed up today," I remarked. "And if I'm not mistaken you seem to enjoy the attention you're getting."

Sun Hee shyly turned her head to the side, but she didn't deny it. "I guess so... I mean, yeah, I like it." Her hand moved to breasts, and her fingers traced along the inward curve of her large, perky tits. I don't think she was conscious of how she was touching herself.

Staring off into space, she said, "I like the way it feels knowing guys find me sexy. Does that make me bad?" Sun Hee sounded thoughtful, as if she were talking to herself more than really asking my opinion.

I hung on every word. Infatuated as I was with this girl, I wanted so much to understand her.

Feeling my eyes on her, Sun Hee turned back my way and started idly caressing the plastic of my cage again. "I guess if I'm honest, when I saw Sebastian coming over to talk to me this morning, I felt horny. I was excited to see him. I didn't mean to ignore you, I just was really caught up in the moment." She tapped on the cage thoughtfully. "And I guess having locked you in this cage gave me the confidence and the... permission... to flirt. I felt so alive and in charge!"

The heat from between her legs intensified as she relived the moment. It was intense to hear her confess this sexual feeling for another man, but strangely I didn't feel as jealous as when she had brought it up in the past. Maybe it was an effect of the cage. Or maybe it was because I could feel her arousal palpable in the room, like I was part of it, too.

My hand moved to the V behind her legs. I could feel her heat against my skin. Her legs parted for me, and I found her wetness. Her pussy was swollen and soaking as my fingers gently probed inside.

"So you noticed him staring at your tits?" I was almost afraid of her answer even as our shared arousal compelled me to ask. I wanted it.

"Yes!" Sun Hee gushed. Her legs clamped around me, and her hips pressed forward rhythmically. Her eyes closed, she seemed to be urging me deeper. I knew without question she was thinking about him, but that made it even hotter to be pushing my fingers deeper inside her.

"Tell me how it feels?" I urged.

I meant how it felt having my fingers inside her, but Sun Hee took it the other way. "It feels vulnerable when he's looking at me. I feel so... exposed with so much of my cleavage showing like this. And I feel so..." She paused and looked at me as she chose the right word. "... open."

She seemed to be pleading with me with her eyes, which were heavy-lidded with desire. "Honestly, if he had tried to kiss me, I don't know if I would have stopped him."

This confession opened a silence between us, neither of us sure what to say.

"Are you mad?" She clearly meant the question to sound defiant, but there was a vulnerable look in her face.

"No." Strangely, I wasn't. Part of me felt hurt and small because of what she said, but I genuinely appreciated that she was honest. That was what felt so magical between us: we talked honestly and shared. I felt like I knew her. And I wanted her to be happy.

Sun Hee held my eyes for a long time, then smiled. Something of her mischievousness returned. "I didn't think so. Judging by the way you were spying on me with your roommate, I think you liked it."

"Wait, what?" I sputtered. "You saw?"

Sun Hee nodded matter of factly. My face reddened; I should have known.

"Yes, I saw," she said, looking smug. "And you liked it."

"I..."

"Why else did you wait so long before interrupting us?" Her tone suggested she knew she had my number.

Flustered, my mind searched for excuses, but Sun Hee leaned down and looked straight at me with an aura of command. "Admit it!" she insisted. "You liked him looking at me?"

"Yes..." Did I?

Not yet satisfied, Sun Hee pressed her advantage. "And you liked me flirting with him?"

"Yes..." I breathed.

Smiling, Sun Hee lifted her leg to straddle me and then lowered herself until her body was only inches above mine. My body yearned to feel her against me and the heat from her pussy was like a siren song for my poor trapped manhood, but she held me pinned. She looked down at me with a calm smile, both loving and cruel.

"I want to hear you say the words," she insisted.

"What?" I knew exactly what she was asking, and some part of me wanted to say it. But I was afraid.

She kissed me gently and repeated herself. "I want to hear you say the words."

I groaned and gave in. "I liked it, baby. I liked you flirting with my roommate."

Sun Hee smiled, triumphant. It had nothing to do with my roommate, at least I think it didn't, it was about making me say it.

She tilted back her head, exposing her long neck. "And you wanted him to touch my ribbon?"

I gasped and my poor cock pushed hard against the cage. What she was describing was so innocent and yet seemed so shockingly sexual. "Yes..." I breathed. "I want him to have your ribbon."

Somewhere in the sexual fog of my brain, I realized I had changed the wording. Sun Hee seemed to notice, too.

She arched her shoulders back and leaned forward, giving me a generous view down her cleavage. My mouth watered seeing her nipples poke against the fabric of her top. She clearly enjoyed the attention she was getting, and the power she had over me. She wanted to feel more of that power. Her hands moved to the hem of her top, ready to take it off, but she held there, biting her lip, and pinning me with her gaze. Sun Hee knew how badly I wanted her to show me her tits, but she was going to make me beg for it.

So I begged. "Please..."

Savoring her victory, she quickly shrugged the top over her shoulders and popped the clasp of her bra so that her large pert breasts suddenly sprang into view above me. Large and full, looking especially big on her tiny frame, her breasts stood out proudly, her skin like golden honey. Her nipples, only slightly darker, were hard and erect. God, she was sexy.

Sun Hee clearly knew the effect her breasts were having, and she wanted to see how far she could push me. "Do you think he'll like my tits?"

She shook them a little, making them bounce side to side.

Sun Hee asked the question playfully, and somehow the answer just popped out of me. "God, yes."

"Should I show him? Should I show him my tits?"

"Baby!"

Sun Hee giggled, then she did something that really rocked my world. She shifted her hips down toward mine, and the sudden heat and wetness of her pussy against my cock, caged or not, sent a spark of lightning through me. I gasped out loud and my arms wrapped around her naked body, pulling her to me, as my hips quivered and thrust up against her.

My actions were reflexive yet hopeless. I should have been able to thrust up inside her with ease. After all nature pairs us with the deeply wired ability for a cock to find its way into an available pussy, and her pussy was definitely wet and available. But instead, with that pesky plastic cage locked around me all I could do was push blindly and helplessly against her, feeling her heat but nothing more.

I have never - never - felt as frustrated and helpless as at that moment. And it made Sun Hee burst into gleeful laughter as she wiggled her way down my body. At first I felt disappointed she was moving; the heat of her pussy, as frustrating as it was, felt astonishing. But then she stopped with her mouth even with my cock.

Her eyes held mine as she looked up at me from classic blowjob position. Nestled on her knees between my legs, Sun Hee leaned over my cock with her mouth hovering only inches away. My heart pounded faster, and my pulse raced in my ears. The sexual charge between us was agonizing. My sweet, sweet girlfriend - the Korean girl who seemed so innocent and shy that only days ago I worried she wasn't ready for sex - was now teasing with her blowjob lips ready to wrap wet and warm around my desperately eager cock.

Except for that damn cage!

"Oh my god, baby," I moaned. "You have no idea what that does to me."

"Oh yeah?" she asked playfully. "Tell me."

"God, I just want to feel your lips around me, baby... please..." I felt so turned on I worried my cock might break the plastic, and it was starting to hurt.

"Like this?" Sun Hee asked, and wrapping her lips around the plastic of the cage, she lowered her mouth around me.

My eyes rolled back into my head as I let out a long, agonized groan. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Sun Hee's lips wrapped around me looked unbelievably sexy. Lewd even. This cute and innocent-seeming girl was fulfilling my dream of a blowjob.

"Baby..." I panted. "... baby..."

Slowly, sensuously, while keeping eye contact, Sun Hee sucked me into her mouth again, and this time I felt her tongue brush along my exposed balls.

"Does that feel good, baby?" Sun Hee asked. She wasn't teasing; she genuinely wanted to know.

"Yes," I assured her. "So good. But it also hurts." She felt it too, the painful way my penis strained under her touch. "Please... please, take the cage off... Just for a little."

Sun Hee listened thoughtfully. "I'll unlock you. But you absolutely are not allowed to cum," she scolded. In truth, I think the only reason she agreed was she wanted to watch me get hard. She twisted aside to where she had piled her things and pulled out the key. With a little click, I was finally free.

I expected my cock to immediately explode into erection, and by the look on her face, Sun Hee did, too. But instead, my dick kind of flopped out, as if shy after being locked so long. I almost started to worry something might be wrong, but then with just the barest touch of Sun Hee's hand, I felt the blood start to rush into my dick, and it moments, my cock was pointing angrily up at the ceiling.

Sun Hee moaned appreciatively. "Mmm, I like watching that." She leaned down so she could watch closely as I twitched and strained. "I've never gotten to have control over a guy before. In Korea, guys just take what they want and expect me to accommodate them. But now, what matters is what I want. It makes me so hot to see you suffer for me, baby."

"Please," I begged and flexed my hips, making my angry cock poke toward her. "Please... I want to feel your mouth."

But she brusquely pulled away. "No, no, you haven't earned that yet. Besides, what did we say about not cumming?" Sun Hee shook her head, but instead gently stroked her hand along the rigid length of my shaft. Kneeling primly between my legs, Sun Hee would have looked almost angelic, if not for the way her naked body oozed sexual desire. Wearing nothing but that delicate blue ribbon around her neck only amplified the effect.

"Don't you dare cum," Sun Hee commanded.

I'm honestly not sure my cock had ever been this erect before. The shaft pushed upright into the air, tall and eager, desperate for more of her sweet touch, quivering with need and excitement. I actually felt rather proud of how big I looked.

"Don't you dare cum," she repeated, while at the same time rubbing her finger gently around the sensitive rubbery rim of my cockhead, a sheen of pre-cum draped between me and her finger. "If you do cum, it won't be two more days - but two more weeks - before I let you out of that cage!"

I took her at her word. Part of me felt a weird, self-destructive impulse to cum anyway. The image of me spurting helplessly all over myself, defeated, was strangely compelling. But fortunately better sense prevailed. I clenched down hard on my p.c. muscle, struggling to hold back.

She kept teasing my sensitive head just a little as I struggled to regain control. She wrapped her fingers loosely around me and traced upwards, as though coaxing up my cum, until a single, perfect drop of thick white semen beaded at the top of my cock.

"Mmm," Sun Hee murmured as she delicately dipped her finger tip in that bead of cum and then - slowly, daintily - lifted it up to her wet lips.

"Oh, god," I gasped. "You are such a cruel little tease." I said it with a smile. As cruel as she was, her teasing was driving me wild.

"You claim I am being cruel, but really you are the one being selfish, you know," she said in a stern voice. Her finger tapped the head of my quivering cock to emphasize each word.

"What!?" I exclaimed, genuinely confounded.