Sun Hee Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For her part, she was beaming. "You can do it, baby," she coaxed, both supportive and delighted by my obvious hesitation.

Steeling myself, I pushed through the crowd. I could do this... I would just... I would just give them to him. Yes, the message I would be sending was painfully obvious and incredibly humiliating, but Sun Hee was right, he didn't know who we were. This would just be a crazy story for him to tell his buddies, nothing more.

I found him sitting at a table on the far side of the club, easy to pick out for his meaty frame. The guy was talking with several of his buddies, but blessedly I knew none of them. I like to imagine that I just marched up to him and bravely carried out the task Sun Hee had set me, but that's not how it happened. The truth is that I shuffled toward him and then chickened out, repeating this process several times. I didn't have Sun Hee's natural daring and enthusiasm for new experience, but I wanted to please her and make her proud of me.

I also wanted to get unlocked. And if the promise of being unlocked wasn't quite enough to motivate me to do this, the agonizing need to NOT be left locked was.

"Um, excuse me..." I mumbled. They didn't even register my presence.

"Excuse me, um..." I cleared my throat and forced myself to speak louder.

It was one of his friends who noticed me first, looking my way with mild disinterest. Then the guy looked up as well. He didn't ask what I wanted, he barely cared I was there, and his attention was already turning back to his buddies at the table.

"You know that Asian girl you were dancing with?" I blurted out, just as he was turning away.

"What about her?" He kept his face unreadable, not friendly but not hostile either. Was he expecting I was some jealous boyfriend looking to make trouble? In truth I was, but not in that way.

"You mean that real hot slut I got all wound up?" He said it to the table, not to me, and their easy laughter told me they had probably already been trading stories about her.

"Um, yeah." I didn't really like hearing him call my sweet little girl a slut. And I wasn't sure how I felt about myself doing this. My dick felt very small in its cage. Honestly, I wasn't aroused doing this, but in a weird way that was its own arousal. I wasn't doing this for me, I was doing it for her.

"She, uh..." My knees shook. He maintained his blank look, but I had more of his attention. This was crazy! "She, uh, wanted you to have this." I pushed my fist out and forced myself to set the panties down in front of him on the table before I could wimp out. Sun Hee's panties! All scrunched up in a tiny little pink ball. On the table. Right in front of him.

At first his face was blank with shock. The other guys around the table look confused.

Then he roared out, "Now that's what I'm talking about!" His meaty fist grabbed them and held them up. "Damn!" he yelled again. "Damn! Woohee!"

He tossed her panties into the face of the friend next to him, and that guy picked them up and held out her tiny little pink thong for inspection before tossing it to another guy in turn. Yes, Sun Hee's panties were being passed around. The whole thing felt so intimate and yet so crass at the same time, this terrible collision between the strange little game my girlfriend and I were playing and the rowdy lust of these other men.

I was already walking away, but I could hear their boisterous catcalling behind me. "Fuck, I told you that girl was digging me..." said a voice. "She must be needing it bad..." went another voice. "Shit, that girl is f-i-n-e..." "Lemme see those panties, shit!..."

While I was too nervous at their table to feel aroused, walking away I felt an intense charge. I couldn't believe what I had done. What Sun Hee had dared me to do was so naughty and taboo, but I had done it. I had done it for her.

That guy didn't deserve it. He didn't deserve my precious girl's delicate little panties, she was too good for him. But knowing he had them anyway, knowing my girl was now dancing about in her new dress and no underwear, and knowing that this guy had a trophy of my girl that in his mind was proof that her pussy was eager for him...

God, would he be jacking off to her tonight... spilling his sperm into my darling Sun Hee's perfect little panties...?

My cock throbbed as I pushed my way through the crowds back to my keyholder. Three days now since I had had an orgasm and much longer still since I had enjoyed the full release of sex, I was blind with anticipation and need. The smell of Sun Hee's sex was still heavy in my nostrils, and I ached for it. I wanted to experience every tender morsel and fold of her little pussy. I needed to get inside her, to finally claim her. I yearned for the clink of her keys and she unsnapped the lock she had placed around my cock and freed me from her torturous prison. I wanted to fuck this girl!

And there she was, astonishingly beautiful and vulnerable in her green dress. The crowd of throbbing and pulsing bodies parted as if opening the way. She looked stunning. The curves of her green dress accentuated her supple breasts, and there, beneath the thin fabric of her dress, I knew lay her bare little pussy, open and unprotected. Ready to be taken.

Positively bursting, eager to tell her how I had done what she commanded, I started describing the guy's reaction as I gave him her panties. But then my eyes traveled upward to her face. She looked so beautiful. She looked...

She looked angry. She looked hurt.

"Baby, I did it, I gave him your panties like I asked." My words tumbled out on autopilot, not yet processing her change in mood. "I -"

"Did you tell Jin Sook I was acting like a slut?" Her words interrupted me like a slap to the face.

"I... What...?" Caught off guard, confused, I was still slow to process what was happening.

She repeated each word with hard-edged clarity. "Did you tell Jin Sook I was acting like a slut?"

"I..." Then a wave of dread and shame washed over me. I had, I realized. Not in those words, not so directly, but when Jin Sook had made that snide comment to me about her dancing with the guy, I had basically confirmed her judgment.

Sun Hee read the truth in my face, and the pain welling in her eyes cut deep. "How could you, baby," she cried.

I should have known better. It had been easier for me to avoid embarrassment by going along with Jin Sook's judgment rather than defending Sun Hee, but I should have known it was a huge mistake to do so. I should have defended my girl. More than anything Sun Hee struggled with the peer pressure and judging looks she received from others growing up. Here she was finally asserting her independence, and I had let her down.

"I'm sorry, baby..." I said, but I was also horny. I tried to gather Sun Hee into my arms for a hug, both wanting to console her and wanting to feel the heat her petite body against me, but she wasn't having it. Stiff armed, Sun Hee pushed me away. "Please, baby," I begged. "Let's just go home and unlock me and we can work this out."

"Unlock you?" she said, arching her eyebrow, her cat's eye make-up around her eyes accentuating the stern Korean side of her. "The deal was I unlock you only if you've been good. And right now you're not being very good. I'm not sure I like the way you're acting. Here I am coming out of my shell a little, opening up the way you encourage me to. And you act like I'm being some kind of slut - but you want this, too. You know you do. You're just afraid to admit it, and you're putting that on me. Well, I don't like it. You're acting like Jin Sook over there, judging me and trying to control me."

"What? No, baby," I sputtered. "I'm not trying to control you, I just..." Emotion got away from me, and I didn't know what to say. But I knew she had a point, even if I wasn't able to fully process things yet. "I'm sorry, baby," I said, and meant it.

"No, it's too late for that. Maybe you should just go home. I'm staying - I'm having fun."

"Baby, you're being cruel!"

"You asked for cruel, now didn't you?" Sun Hee shot right back.

"I..." My mouth gaped, but no words came out.

Sun Hee drew herself up to her full height, looking fierce despite her diminutive stature. "When you asked me to close that lock on your cage, you agreed it was my choice - and my choice alone - when it came off, didn't you?" Her voice was stern and brooked no disagreement.

I nodded soberly. I saw where this was going; why did it excite me?

"So it's my choice if - IF - I unlock you tonight and let you cum?"

Again I nodded. I felt it coming. Icy fingers crawled down my spine as I felt my defeat descend on me. Some crazy part of me I didn't know existed wanted it to happen.

"Then I choose no."

Her words, simple as they were, hit like a hammer. No. She had said no. She was deciding not to unlock me!

She crossed her arms under her breasts and spoke with calm and certainty. "I'm going to stay and dance more, but I think you should go home."

The prospect of being sent away like this, while she and her friends stayed behind at the club to have fun, made me feel awfully small. So did the knowledge that that guy I had given her panties to was here, too, probably looking for her. Still, I trusted her. I knew Sun Hee wasn't going to do anything crazy. She wasn't going to kiss this guy or let him take her home; he was as much a victim of her tease as I was. But still it was all too painful to imagine his triumph at seeing me sent home.

Sun Hee's eyes blazed with a hair-raising mixture of anger and arousal, and I couldn't help notice that her hard nipples poked through the fabric of her dress. Lowering my eyes downward, I swear I could feel the heat radiating from between her legs. My sweet girl was hurt and angry, but she was also clearly aroused. How must it feel for her to discover she truly had the power over me to send me away like this?

It stung to be scolded by Sun Hee this way, and it stung even worse to be fighting with her in front of her friends.

But I did the only thing I knew how: I obeyed.

The walk home alone that night felt pretty dark... but my poor locked cock had never felt so urgent.