Sun Hee Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have needs, too," she pouted. "It must be hard for you being locked up, and believe me, I do rather enjoy it." She nosed toward me, almost... almost... almost touching her lips to the precum pooling at my urethra. "BUT I'm not getting fucked either."

Sun Hee leaned upright, her hands on her hips and her breasts proudly standing from her chest. I gaped at her, slow to understand.

"I'm not getting fucked either. Did you think of that?"

No. I mean, yes. Shit, I guess I hadn't really thought about. As much as I thought I was focused on her needs, somehow I just hadn't registered how badly she must need to get fucked. And with the sex drive Sun Hee had...

Thinking this was what she was asking for, I started to move down to lick her pussy, but Sun Hee stopped me and pushed me away.

"No, baby, not tonight. It's just not the same as having a cock inside me."

***

Dance music was pounding, and strobes and lights pulsed with energy and excitement. Around us a crush of arms and legs and hips danced a high-energy rhythm, with faces flaring into being in flashes of bright lights before being swallowed again by the pounding darkness. Sun Hee was positively glowing with excitement, alive with an ecstatic energy that sparkled in her eyes with each flash of the strobe.

It was Friday night and Sun Hee and I were out with her friends at a nightclub. To my very great surprise, she loved dancing, and she had been giddy with excitement the whole night. My shy, reserved little love couldn't help herself once the music started her moving. While she struggled to feel at ease in social situations, for whatever reason she could really let herself go on the dance floor. And wow did she let go. Her long black hair flailed about her like a mad woman as she shook her narrow hips and moved herself in complex, fluid rhythms. She wasn't necessarily the best out there on the dance floor, but she wasn't bad either. Far better than me. What mattered was that her enthusiasm was contagious, and I was quite happily doing my best to keep up with her.

Let me tell you, she looked sexy as hell. She wore the dress I had bought for her as a special gift, and it looked great on her. The bright green of her dress made a striking contrast against her long black hair as it bounced and fell around her shoulders, and the white band around the collar, sleeves and hem turned out to have some kind of glow-in-the-dark quality, turning neon in the black light - making a perfect outline of her perfect little body in the darkness. And when the strobes flashed she treated everyone around with a generous helping of her pert cleavage.

Sun Hee's growing comfort with Western-style standards of dress definitely didn't have me complaining.

She was delirious with energy, and I was riding high, too. Despite the constant sexual frustration of being caged, or maybe because of it, I never felt happier with Sun Hee. Of course, it also made me pretty darn happy that today was day three of my chastity sentence. Tonight, when we went home together, Sun Hee was finally going to unlock me, and I was very, very excited about finally getting my hands on her the way I deserved. Watching her tight little body move so sinuously was giving me delicious ideas about what the night had in store.

When the song ended, as if reading each other's minds we took a break together and returned to the tables. Her friends had a perfect set-up, right by the edge of the dance floor. Exhausted, I flopped down into one of the high chairs and gulped my beer while Sun Hee scurried up to her girlfriends.

This was one of the first real social hangouts with her group of Korean friends, and while I was feeling awkward and apprehensive, so far things seemed to be going ok. Her friends mostly ignored me.

Her roommate Jin Sook was wearing a pair of impossibly tight black high-waisted shorts that made her already long legs look astonishing, and the black spike heel ankle boots she wore with it only amplified the effect. Her white shirt, adorned with rhinestones and tiny mirrors, may have been buttoned to her neck, but she wore the shirt tails tied at her navel to reveal the graceful curve of her tapered abdomen.

I was completely in love with Sun Hee, but I couldn't deny Jin Sook's sexual appeal and she knew it. In fact, it seemed to amuse her. She was clearly the alpha of the group, and I suppose my wandering eye, especially as I was dating her friend, only served to reinforce her dominant position. Despite myself, the way she seemed to smirk every time she caught me looking made my chastity cage feel tighter. For reasons I did not understand, the knowledge that even if in some bizarre circumstance Jin Sook were to make a move on me I would be physically incapable of acting on it - somehow I found that knowledge strangely exciting.

In fact, being locked by Sun Hee in this chastity cage was inflecting the whole evening. I saw everything as though through the lens of that inexorable plastic cage. The cage had me sidelined. And it wasn't just Sun Hee who had me feeling blocked. Raw sex was everywhere around me, hot women in skimpy outfits rubbing and grinding against men, sweating in the animal heat of the club, hormones everywhere. I felt it, too, yet I was agonizingly aware of how the cage cut me off from any possibility of that.

Out on the dance floor I kept worrying that some random woman might start to dance with me, and then, grinding her body up against me, she would immediately register the strange plastic bulge between my legs. I kept imagining the look of puzzlement on her face - or, if she recognized what it was, the look of contempt - and the potential humiliation of being exposed this way held a strange fascination over me.

It wasn't a particularly realistic fear, of course. Sun Hee had staked her claim on me, and I never left her side. And for her part, she delighted in reminding me of how I was in her control. All through the night she kept subtly rubbing her body against me and "accidentally" brushing her hand against my crotch. She would whisper in my ear about "how horny I must be feeling," and I kept whispering back that "I can't wait for tonight... I'm so excited for you to unlock me." She would pat my cheek in a loving way, and then turn and dance away.

It was intensely frustrating, but the whole experience also allowed me to observe the club with a kind of outsider's perspective. Before meeting Sun Hee I had never given much thought to dating Asian girls, but as I sat at the table amongst her group of friends I chuckled to think how daunting it would be for a guy to try to break into this group of Korean girls. They seemed to project a forcefield around themselves: impossibly hot and not for you. Sure, lots of guys at the club were checking them out - especially Sun Hee - and the predatory looks guys would flash our way made me feel proud to be with her. They would look at me with her and assume I was fucking her, and I liked that. They didn't have to know that her tight little Korean pussy was still unclaimed.

In fact, as Sun Hee got up to hit the dance floor again with two of her friends, SooYoung and Min Ha, some beefy guy with a thick neck and buzzed hair tried to move in on their little group. He was so not the kind of guy I could see catching Sun Hee's eye, so I was a little surprised when she leaned up to yell into his ear an answer to whatever line he was trying. But just as soon as she gave him her attention, she turned her back to him, laughing flirtatiously over her shoulder toward him. The hem of her little dress flashed so deliciously around her hips as she shook to the pounding rhythm.

Watching her filled me with desire. She looked so incredibly sexual out there on the dance floor, but part of what I really loved about her was she wasn't like all the slutty white girls in their slutty club dresses who all looked the same. Sun Hee stood out. She had a classiness about her that made her openness all the more endearing. She could be so flirtatious and so innocent at the same time. Who could look at this cute Korean girl and imagine that she had locked a chastity cage around her boyfriend? And who could imagine she took such pleasure from exploring the power she held over men with her sexuality?

If I had stayed to watch, I would have seen Sun Hee look back at that guy again, and I would have seen him push his advance. But I didn't. Instead, I was off trying to be a good boyfriend. Working hard to make a good impression on her friends, I ducked off to the bar to buy another round for the table. And as I pushed my way back through the crowd awkwardly clutching three white wines and two beers, constantly on the brink of falling disastrously from between my fingers, Sun Hee was still out of the floor dancing.

Her hair was going wild, and the way she shook her hips made her dress sway across her ripe bottom in a most inviting way. She was alone. Or at least I thought she was. But no, that guy was still there. As Sun Hee spun around she seemed to allow him to dance and grind against her for a moment before, in the next moment, twisting away again. The strobes flashed, and I saw a hand on the bright green of her dress, then it was gone.

Finally stumbling to the table, my eyes spinning from the flashing lights, I fumbled the drinks, what was left of them, onto the table. Jin Sook accepted a white wine with something between a smirk and a smile. Her other two friends huddled next to each other, laughing and checking their phones.

I sat down next to the two guys in the group, Jin Sook's boyfriend and a Korean American who went by Peter. The boyfriend looked at me weird as I served the drinks. The social hierarchy Sun Hee complained about was real, and getting drinks was women's work in his eyes. It seemed strange to them I would do things to put Sun Hee's needs first. They each took a beer, leaving me empty handed.

I leaned over to make awkward conversation with Jin Sook but received no response. Instead she just stared out into the crowd.

My eyes followed her flat-eyed gaze, and what I saw made my scrotum tighten and my cock strain anxiously in its cage. The guy was back - or had never left. And Sun Hee was definitely dancing with him now. Their bodies were still a foot or two apart, they weren't grinding, but she moved her body in rhythms that clearly mirrored his own. As we watched, he suddenly reached his arm around her, pulling her close with his hand resting possessively on the small of her back. In response, Sun Hee leaned up onto her tippy toes to yell something into his ear. He grinned broadly and shouted something in return. The noise and lights and press of bodies made it all seem as though all this was happening underwater. In slow motion. I didn't really understand what was happening, or why, but my cock got so hard in its cage I worried it might break.

"Aren't you going to go rescue your girl?" Jin Sook asked. Her tone suggested contempt, though I wasn't sure if it was aimed at her friend for being, in her mind, a slut or at me for being a wimp to stop it.

"Do you think she should be acting like this?" She looked at me through narrowed eyes.

Some part of me felt like I should be brave and say yes. I mean, it did excite me to see Sun Hee acting in these sexually daring ways, and I didn't approve of the constrained roles for women that were forced on her. But saying so would be admitting too much in front of Sun Hee's aloof and intimidating roommate, so instead I wimped out. I swallowed and offered a weak "No."

I felt paralyzed, though. I just sat there. Suddenly I felt much drunker than I had thought I was, like I might pass out. Blood rushed in my ears. Acutely aware that I was humiliating myself in her roommate's eyes, I sat and did nothing. Somehow, knowing what she must think of me only made my arousal more acute. In fact, I worried that if I stood up the cage would be painfully obvious through my pants. I had this sudden fantasy of her knowing - of her seeing my little cock trapped in its cage as my girlfriend danced with another man. The way she looked at me it was like she already knew.

I couldn't help pressing my hand to my crotch. It's entirely possible Jin Sook saw.

Through the noise and crush we watched, Jin Sook with a definite smirk now and me with a deeply confusing chastised erection pushing against my cage. I had never felt like this before. Sun Hee was just dancing, I told myself. There was nothing wrong with that, and her roommate was overreacting.

But I didn't like how I felt. I was aroused, but also deeply conflicted, even angry - though I wasn't sure who or what I was really angry at. Still, maybe the whole thing really was totally innocent, for moments later Sun Hee was bouncing into the chair between us, excited and smiling, beads of sweat trickling down her luminous face. Clearly winded from dancing, she sucked down the wine I had brought for her in three quick gulps.

The wet kiss she gave me was affectionate and warm and dispelled all doubts. Her tongue tasted sweet from the wine as it pressed against my own, and I pulled her close against me. This was definitely more public affection than I usually got from her in front of her friends, and I very much enjoyed it.

Still, it bothered me how she had been flirting, and I told her as much. "Who was that guy you were rubbing up against?" I hissed into her ear.

Either she missed my tone or chose to ignore it. Sun Hee's right tit pressed against me as she leaned in, and her nipple felt hard as a diamond. "I know!" she whispered excitedly. "Did you see the way he kept following me around on the dance floor?"

"Oh, I saw," I replied. Again there was an edge in my voice.

This time she didn't let it slide. "That had better not be jealousy I hear," she scolded. "Don't try to tell me who I can and can't dance with." Then she flipped things around on me. "Besides," she taunted. "I know you saw... I saw how you were watching us."

She studied my reaction and must have seen a storm of conflicting emotions. "I felt his cock!" she hissed impetuously. Her hand reached out to cup my cage as she said it, and I hoped to god none of her friends were looking.

Blood rushed to my groin. Why did she have such power over me?

"Do you want me to describe it?" she teased. The throbbing rhythm and flashing lights of the club seemed to fade as though we were in a fishbowl. She knew full well she was taunting me, and she loved it. I couldn't speak, I didn't know what to say, so she kept going.

"He wasn't caged, like you," she whispered. I groaned. "He felt big against me... I really excited him, I could feel it." She quivered in excitement herself as she said it. She loved teasing me.

"Baby, please," I groaned.

She took it further, still. "Do you think he wanted to get inside me?" My eyes jerked down to her legs as though drawn there by magnets. The image she put into my mind was intoxicating: her bare pussy rubbing up against this guy's hard cock with just the thin layer of her green dress between them.

"Please... let's get out of here," I groaned. "I want to be alone with you."

She shot me a knowing look. "You just want to get unlocked."

"Yes!" I exclaimed, laughing despite my predicament. "Is that so bad?" I did want to get unlocked! I wanted to get her bare little pussy! I wanted to fuck her and get this image out of my mind of him rubbing up against her with just the thin dress between them.

Sun Hee giggled, too. "No, that's not so bad, and I'm excited for that, also," she said, sounding reasonable. "But I'm out with all my friends, and with my sweet boyfriend. I'm having a lot of fun. I don't want this to end just yet. And that guy - you know I'm just teasing?"

The pouty face she wore was too precious. And what she said made sense. I wanted to leave, but I also wanted her to be happy. She was coming out of her shell more than I'd ever seen before tonight; I didn't want that to end with her feeling defeated.

"Ok, we can go home. But..." She traced her finger across my chest playfully. "There's something I want you to do for me first."

"Anything," I said. "Anything for you."

"You've been such a good boy about letting me dance and flirt and enjoy all the attention I've been getting. And I appreciate the way you've been trying to be nice to my friends. I know they can seem a little stand-offish to non-Koreans. It's sweet to see how you've been polite to them."

She patted my cheek with affection before continuing. "But if you want me to unlock your cage, you have to do something to earn it."

"Oh?" I asked, curious where this was going, and aroused.

"A task for you, to prove you really want my pussy." Her smile seemed predatory. Clearly very pleased with herself, she explained her task. "You're going to take my panties - you know, the panties I've been wearing while I was dancing with that guy and while he was rubbing his hard dick up against my ass..."

Sun Hee drew her hand down my chest toward my own poor frustrated dick. I both thrilled and dreaded where this might be going.

"You're going to take my panties... and I want you to bring them to him." Her eyes locked onto mine with a challenging stare.

"What!?" I sat up suddenly straight, shocked and outraged. "I can't do that!" The very thought of it was unimaginable. I couldn't possibly go through with something like that. Could I?

Sun Hee put on a deliberately playful performance, folding her arms under her breasts and turning up her nose. "Well, then I guess you don't really want to be unlocked."

She knew exactly what effect her threat had. My sore balls tightened in my jeans. My need for release felt unmanageable; I had never before felt as urgently horny in my life as I did then. I couldn't imagine doing what she demanded, but I also couldn't refuse her.

"I can't," I sputtered. "I mean, you really want...? What will he think!"

Sun Hee giggled. "I imagine he'll think I wanted him to have my panties."

"But baby, what you're suggesting... I mean, he'll think you want to fuck him!"

"Maybe I do?" Sun Hee shot back innocently. But then in a more level-headed way, she reassured me: "He doesn't know me or you, and we'll be gone from the club. He'll never see us again. This will just be... well, it will be fun!"

"So you want me to just... what, just go find him in the club and tell him 'Here, my girlfriend wants me to give you her panties'?"

The more the initial shock of her proposal wore off, the more the idea was turning me on. It was a wildly erotic thing to do, and it drove me nuts to see Sun Hee reveal such a deviously cruel and sexual imagination.

She pulled me up to my feet and rubbed against me in a way that was highly suggestive. "I want you to do this for me. I want you to show me I really have this power over you. After that we can go home... and then, well, you know..." She winked.

Yes, I did know!

She didn't even wait for me to finally nod my agreement; she already knew she had me, well, by the balls. Smiling her cheshire grin, Sun Hee walked off to the restrooms, being extra deliberate about the way her high heels made her ass sway in the dress knowing I was staring after her. Then the crowd closed around her, and I waited with nervous anticipation. Could I really do this? What she was asking was crazy!

It seemed only moments later that Sun Hee was back at my side, pressing something small and damp into my hands. It was her thong! Instinctively I raised the tiny bundle of pink lace to my face and inhaled the musky scent of her sex. Her smell was incredibly strong, and this pungent proof of the extent of her arousal set my cock throbbing painfully in its prison.

It took a moment for sanity to return. I was holding this girl's panties to my face in the middle of the dance floor! Suddenly ashamed, I jerked my hands back down and shot Sun Hee an awkward look.