All Comments on 'Sun Hee Ch. 11'

by metalimbic

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
CurioussubbyCurioussubbyover 7 years ago
Anticipation

Ooooo can't wait to see what Sun Hee has in store for our poor narrator :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow..

Thank you for the update and wow...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

luv this series :-*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice...

...to see this new chapter. Been checking every day and got this surprise toady. Please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so exciting and cruel

Great chapter, makes one throb in their chastity thinking that maybe their lady would do that to them also

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

Always a good day when another entry to this series shows up on Literotica. Keep it up!

I do hope that our hero recovers his key at some point - what a predicament to be it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please metalimbic have Sun Hee finally cuckold him and make him eat her out reluctantly afterwards. She could tell him that maybe she has the key if he admits to loving the taste or have him beg her to find men who could satisfy her while still worshiping her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Checking to see if the next chapter is up has become part of my daily routine now, this really is the best story in the site.

NamwanWhiteNamwanWhiteover 7 years ago
Min Ha!

I feel like you alluded to the importance of Min Ha's character already... and I would LOVE if Min Ha, the flat chested fobby girl ends up being the one with the key. She had a manila envelope already. Is she the one who picks up the mail?

Maybe Sun Hee will pass him off to Min Ha. He will have to stay with Min Ha while he sees Sun Hee get lots of action. He will have to serve Min Ha, who can be cruel to him. Sun Hee could tell him he isn't good enough for pretty girls, he deserves flat, ugly girls. And Min Ha will tell him he is lucky to be serving a Korean girl....

mtlsubboymtlsubboyover 7 years ago
Another perfect 10

Another amazing, thrilling chapter. Your story is not just an absolute teaser, you also managed to create a scenario that keeps us on the edge, wondering what will happen next, and who has the key. This story could go in one million directions, and all of them would be interesting.

It's amazing that, while reading chapter 7, I had the feeling that you were close to the end, that the story had reached its limit. Now the feeling I have is that this story is just beginning, and that it could easily continue for 40 of 50 chapters. (I sure wish that!)

You've introduced us to many characters, from Sebastian to Sean, from Jin Sook to SooYoung and Min Ha. Those are all storylines with incredible potential.

My only complaint is that those chapters are not coming fast enough... but that's only because you're story has made me addicted! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Teasing not cuckolding

Thanks for another great chapter

I like all the teasing, but it'd be best if you didn't go as far as cuckolding as submitting to an aggressive footballer would go against how the title character is growing in confidence and power.

It might be interesting if one of the other girls is her substitute keyholder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Wow wow wow. I've spent the past week reading and edging to this series. An amazing story and I can't wait to see where you go with it next.

My fiance is Korean so a lot of the descriptions make me visualise her. If only she would be that cruel to me and deliberately tease!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

This story is really good. I'm hoping Jin Sook stole the key and uses it as leverage to make him do housework and such to pay off the bag. I'm not a big fan of how he isn't getting depressed. It would make adding a caring girl a lot easier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Quit your job and do this full time

Regardless of what your fantasies may be, this is a very well written story, especially when you use dialogue to show what the characters are feeling. Pick up the pace! Both between chapters and in them. Great job so far.

mtlsubboymtlsubboyover 7 years ago
All I want for Christmas is...

... a chapter 12 of my favorite story!

Will Santa Claus be nice to me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I need more like he needs Sun Hee

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hope to see you soon

Merry Christmas metalimbic

Hope to see you and Sun Hee soon!

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83over 7 years ago

I hope Sun Hee gets laid in January.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hey meta, can we get an update that your still active? Really looking forward to chapter 12!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Damn, this is amazing *_*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Are you still writing?

Are we ever getting a chapter 12? is metalimbic still alive?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cruelty

I really like the story. The writing is good, but...

Sun Hee has crossed the line from being dominant over to being cruel and callous. I don't like her anymore. I hope that your unnamed protagonist turns the tables on her somehow and gets to fuck her anytime he desires.

I am not someone that gets off on humiliation so it's difficult for me to relate to this whole mindset. I hope you let the poor guy have an orgasm one of these chapters. Teasing your reader is one thing, but at this point you are also being cruel to us, your readers.

You can only draw out the tension for so long and then the interest evaporates. We need a big climax very soon in order to keep us coming back to read your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I cannot disagree more with the previous comment. I think this story is perfect. The teasing is what makes it so addictive. I want more of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Also disagree ...

... with the person two comments below. A freely orgasming protagonist who "gets to fuck [Sun Hee] anytime he desires" is pretty much a different story entirely, no? And it's not the story that has metalimbic's eager fans checking daily in hopes of a new installment.

Now, Sun Hee fucking anytime (and anyone) she desires ... yes, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Also also disagree

I want her to be devoted to teasing the fuck out of him and getting off on her power/his devotion. Rather not full cuckholdry. But she constantly dangles other guys attention to her over him as torment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Still waiting for chapter 12.

Would very much like to read the next couple of chapters. Not trying to steer the direction but wondering if jin might have the missing key??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Looking forwards

I can hardly wair for the next. I think full cuckolding would be fine. Its sunnys choise after all. If she wants a better dick. She has that power.

But what ever happens it will be amazing.

CurioussubbyCurioussubbyabout 7 years ago
Future Chapters

Still holding out hope that Meta Limbic will pick this back up!

It's quite unhealthy how often I check to see if a new chapter is out lol

metalimbicmetalimbicabout 7 years agoAuthor
More Sun Hee is coming

New chapters of Sun Hee's story are coming soon, under a new title. Thank you all so much for the continual interest and support, both public and private. I hope the chapters satisfy your desires. (Well, ok, I hope they don't "satisfy" because teasing is better that way...)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow welcome back metalimbic!

thank you for continuing the series!

Celibate1Celibate1almost 7 years ago
The three questions.

How did Min Ha recognise what the key was for when she picked it up from the mail room?

Is she a submissive or a switch?

How many more chapters before these two questions are answered?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
How soon is soon?

Excited about the new chapter(s). What's the new title?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Two months later...

I think I'm just going to delete the bookmark for this page and save it with my tax information. Maybe by April we'll get a chapter or two.

metalimbicmetalimbicalmost 7 years agoAuthor
New chapter is submitted!

The new chapter is submitted. Look for it under the new title, "Sun Hee's Cruel Tease." It should be up in a day or two, after the wonderful mods do their work.

Sorry it's taken so long! You know it's bad when someone compares you to taxes, lol. As for Celibate's questions re: Min Ha: I'm keeping that a mystery for now, though there are some more hints in the new chapter. I can say that Jin Sook will start to play a bigger role in chapter 3, all three girls will have some fun in chapter 4, and I have something special planned for Min Ha in chapter 5.

Hopefully the new chapters will live up to expectations. Thanks for the support.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sun Hee's Cruel Tease

Are you sure you submitted it? It's 4 days and it's not up yet

extrauserextrauserover 5 years ago

Love your work. This is one of the best series I have read. Hope you find the joy to keep writing!

Thanks for your hard work!

LearningCuckoldLearningCuckoldabout 3 years ago

I loved this story, its so good. Please do more. Can you involve jin sook and min ha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous