Sun Hee Ch. 11

Story Info
Korean girl puts chastity boy in his place.
7.9k words
4.42
55k
23

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That feeling of triumph as I shared an early morning breakfast with Sun Hee and Jin Sook did not last long.

The next day I didn't hear from Sun Hee at all. After our intense sexual encounter together, I waited anxiously to hear from her, my cock aching and throbbing in its chastity cage, eager to pick up where we left off before Jin Sook surprised us. But Sun Hee never called. She never texted.

She left me hanging, blue balled. And I hated her for it - hated her, and loved her. Her tease and denial was like a drug, leaving me desperate for more even as it broke me down.

Had I missed my chance again? Was Sun Hee moving on to another man already? She had threatened she would, but surely that was just a tease. Wasn't it?

The uncertainty made my cock throb.

Or maybe it was the uncertainty about where the key was. Either way, the enforced chastity was becoming a struggle. I wasn't sure how much longer I could stand being caged, and the missing key nagged at me constantly. Sun Hee had seemed genuinely surprised when I told her I didn't have the key. But if she didn't have it - where was it?

A missing key made my chastity potentially endless. Being told that I had to stay locked two more days, or five more days, or even two more weeks - that I could handle. At least then it was a finite period of time, with a definite release that I could look forward to.

But not knowing where the key even was... that left me trapped.

It was two days before I finally saw Sun Hee again, and little did I know she was about to rock my world once again. It was in the psychology class that we shared together. I saw her sitting in the front row beside her friends SooYoung and Min Ha. She was wearing a ripped up pair of skinny jeans with some kind of black top, and a matching black cadet cap perched jauntily on her head. She showed her teeth as she smiled and laughed along with SooYoung who, ever the social butterfly, was talking animatedly in Korean. To the side, quiet Min Ha listened earnestly.

Beside them was an empty chair, so I hurried to the front of the class to join them.

My hand was on the back of the chair and I was just starting to bend over to sit when Sun Hee interrupted. "What do you think you're doing?"

College is full of awkward moments, and this was one of them. Sun Hee's voice was surprisingly stern, and her question flustered me. Half way between sitting and standing, I knocked my knee loudly against the side of the chair. "Can't I sit here?"

I'm sure I sounded as hurt and uncertain as I felt.

As Sun Hee looked up at me, her mouth was smiling yet her eyes studied me with deliberate coolness. Her lips were painted a dark red, and the bold cat-eye eyeliner made her eyes dramatic and large. She was my sweet and beautiful Sun Hee, my little princess, but seeing the way she looked at me, deliberately toying with me as a cat plays with its catch, made me swallow nervously.

Was she angry at me? Had I done something wrong?

When I fully registered what Sun Hee was wearing today, I swallowed even harder. She was dressed so sexy it made my knees weak. Korean standards of modesty have girls completely covering their cleavage, even if they then wear something scandalously short to show off their legs. That's why SooYoung, the social butterfly and former cheerleader, was wearing a frilly pink blouse that buttoned up to her neck with a tight white miniskirt. Min Ha, flat-chested and painfully shy, wore a baby blue smock with little white polka dots and a lacey bow tied at the back of her neck.

But today Sun Hee was wearing this tiny little black bustier. A shocking amount of her chest and shoulders were left bare, leaving her large 32DD breasts pushed up and outwards by the black bustier. The tops of Sun Hee's breasts, so smooth and golden honey, were entirely exposed, and she treated anyone who cared to look to a generous view of her cleavage. The way the thin, lacey black straps dug into the flesh of her narrow shoulders testified to the heft of her impressive tits.

But what really made my knees tremble was the tassel tied at her neck. A thin strip of black leather was wrapped twice around her neck, emphasizing just how tiny and swanlike her neck really was, and then tied into a loose bow at the front, just above the little hollow at the base of her neck. The tasseled ends of the bow teased against her smooth skin and the delicate ridge of her clavicle.

Sun Hee wore her hair up, and together with the cute little cadet cap her hair was pinned underneath, her tiny neck was left bare except for this black string. A few stray strands of hair hung loose, which further emphasized just how vulnerable and exposed her neck was, and the effect felt incredibly sexual and enticing, even more so than the display of her cleavage.

The little tassel around her bare neck made her look so delicate, so sexually vulnerable, and my mind drifted back to that moment the other morning when I had lain on top of Sun Hee, pinning her hands, and she seemed to yearn to be taken.

The delicate little tassel felt like an open invitation: put your hand around my neck, untie this knot, claim me...

And yet here was Sun Hee unexpectedly turning me away, refusing to let me sit in the empty seat next to her.

"Did I say you could sit here?" Sun Hee repeated.

God, she was so sexy that I still felt confused and slow to process what was happening. One leg was tangled underneath the desk part of the chair, and I was frozen halfway between sitting and standing. "No, I - "

"Did you ask if you could sit here?" she interrupted.

By now SooYoung and Min Ha were watching too, as was the big guy, a football player, across from them.

SooYoung was smiling blankly. Whatever she had been chatting about was interrupted, but she seemed confused about what was going on. Min Ha, however, looked scared, not unlike how I felt.

I caught the football guy grinning openly. He didn't know me from Adam, so what he saw was some dorky white guy trying to hit on a Korean girl way out of his league. I don't know whether that made it better or worse. But he clearly enjoyed seeing me shut down.

"I'm sorry," I sputtered, "Can I -?"

Sun Hee didn't interrupt me so much as ignore me. Swivelling in her seat dramatically, she turned all the way around and pointed to the empty chairs along the back wall of the room. "Boys like you," she said, "sit in the back."

It was an outrageous thing to say, and SooYoung tittered nervously. This wasn't the first time she had seen Sun Hee order me around, but this was a whole new level of cruelty. Beside her, Min Ha watched nervously. Her rail-thin body trembled as though vicariously empathizing with my humiliation.

The football guy was so surprised by Sun Hee's display that for a moment he watched in slack-jawed silence.

Sun Hee said it with a smile, but her voice was hard and firm. She carried an authority that I couldn't deny, and the view of her cleavage left me speechless.

I was being banished.

Honestly, it hurt and confused me to be ordered away from Sun Hee, but the experience was also strangely thrilling. My balls buzzed with sexual frustration and my face burned with embarrassment as I stumbled out of the chair to obey Sun Hee.

My knee banged against the edge of the chair, and my books nearly slide out of my hands, forcing me to quickly hunch forward to cradle them.

Everyone was watching now. Or at least it felt like it. SooYoung's eyes were on me, as were Min Ha's. The football guy was struggling to suppress his laughter, and two other girls behind them looked confused by what was happening and then started quietly nudging each other and giggling.

Sun Hee's gaze pressed behind my shoulder blades as I walked past row after row of seats all the way to the back of the room.

Banishing me like this was by far the most public display of Sun Hee's power over me, and if she was testing her limits, she must have felt exultant to experience this new level of control. She was definitely feeling more dominant since returning from Korea. For anyone who knew her, Sun Hee's outfit and her behavior were outrageous, a huge departure from the girl I first met.

What was getting into her?

Sun Hee watched me the whole way until I sat down in the very back of the room. I felt small. The look of satisfaction and amusement on her face made me smaller still, but also aroused.

The experience was humiliating and confusing, but also exciting in a way that made my caged balls ache. I felt sexually defeated by her - in front of everyone.

The football guy took that as his window of opportunity. He was a big guy, broad shouldered and blonde, the kind of guy who sat with his legs spread apart and his arm thrown around the back of the chair next to him.

He leaned over toward Sun Hee. In the back of the room I was too far away to hear what he said, but when Sun Hee turned away from me toward him she was smiling. His arm stretched across the empty chairs between them, and Sun Hee put her tiny hand in his to shake.

Really, the guy was so tall that just leaning toward her put them within easy distance of one another, and the way he loomed over Sun Hee had to give him a generous view right down her cleavage. Sun Hee had to know it too.

Her teeth flashed white and her face was animated as she talked with him, but Sun Hee never made a move to cover herself or turn away. She knew he was looking, and she liked it. I felt sure her nipples were hard, maybe even visibly so, and he would know they were hard for him.

The guy wore a broad smile. Why wouldn't he? He had just watched this smoking hot Korean girl totally humiliate a guy, and now she was smiling and flirting with him. There was no doubt he was hoping to maneuver Sun Hee into sex, and god knows I was thinking about it too. From my place at the back of the room, I kept imagining them together later tonight... his strong arms pulling my tiny girl close... his hand wrapping around her delicate neck... that little string around her neck opening for him...

Humiliated or not my penis throbbed inside its cage, harder and harder, with an intensity that left me gasping for breath.

I couldn't hear anything they were saying, but then he was passing her his phone. Sun Hee accepted it in her tiny fingers and was typing in her number. She pressed save, and as she passed back his phone, Sun Hee looked deliberately in my direction. She made sure I watched as she returned his phone to the guy, and the expression on her face was intense: a mixture of triumph, arousal, and maybe a hint of fear.

SooYoung didn't seem to notice their exchange. She was talking again and texting on her own phone; I was already gone from her mind. But waiflike Min Ha kept shifting her hips in her seat while this was happening right beside her. She looked back at me, her face blank and forlorn, and for a moment our eyes met. Then she blushed and looked down. Her eyelids fluttered anxiously, and she pressed her hands between her legs.

My girl was giving her number to another guy right in front of me and I was allowing it. Min Ha and I both knew it. What else was there to say

The guy took his phone back. Sun Hee's number was now safely tucked away inside. And as he sat back up in his seat, he shot a glance back in my direction. I don't think he meant to gloat. Or maybe he did. But for a moment - our eyes met. He was the triumphant alpha who had successfully hit on this sexy Korean stranger, and I was the defeated rival, humiliated and sent packing.

I burned with shame, and my penis shrank inside me pants.

But if anything I was even more turned on.

At the front of the class Sun Hee sat alert and confident beside her friends. She seemed to tower over them, even though SooYoung was taller. And during class, from my place at the back of the room, I occasionally caught glimpses of that little black tassel around her delicate, swanlike neck. Each sighting stirred in my jealousy and arousal that I could barely control.

Except that I had no choice. The cage remained firmly locked in place. And there was no key.

***

I ran into Sun Hee again the next morning outside the campus mailroom. She and her friends were talking and laughing on the way to the cafeteria for lunch.

Jin Sook walked at the head of the group, though it's possible now that the other girls followed Sun Hee as much as they followed her. She looked as tall and elegant as ever, dressed in a very well-tailored sleeveless grey dress with a long sweater cardigan that matched the length of her dress perfectly. Nothing about the outfit looked flashy; what made the clearly size zero dress stand out was the perfect lines, the careful tailoring, and the total absence of wrinkles. Everything about her outfit was perfect and precise, from her sleek black hair down to the dark red strappy heels, yet at the same time Jin Sook managed to convey a total lack of effort. Nothing captured that effortless elegance better than her long, lustrous hair which was arranged in a complicated series of knots and braids that hung just so over her left shoulder. Jin Sook's beauty was effortless and natural, a casual glamour that at the same time made her entirely unapproachable.

This was especially true compared to SooYoung who was talking animatedly behind her. The former cheerleader was definitely hot, yet compared to Jin Sook there was a certain cheapness to her look. Her lipstick was a little too pink, and her tight little high-waisted shorts seemed a little too girlish compared with her friend's flowing grey dress. The cat ears headband she wore in her hair, while a playful touch, made her look young and unserious, yet still, her frilly pink blouse clung to SooYoung's curves in a way that was extremely feminine and enticing. Looking at her it was hard not to imagine how it would feel to have her slender body lean up against you and fill your nostrils with the sweet, flowery scent of her skin.

That's when I noticed the color of SooYoung's nails as they tapped against the strap of her purse: "forever darling." I knew this because I had bought it for her when Sun Hee sent me to CVS, a memory that made my cheeks burn with embarrassment.

When SooYoung saw me, she looked embarrassed too and avoided my eyes. There was no question she had the same memory as well. If being sent on errands to buy her makeup lowered me in SooYoung's eyes, I could only imagine what she thought about yesterday when Sun Hee banished me to the back of the classroom, and watching SooYoung look away made my cock feel small.

Trailing in the rear behind them all was waif-like Min Ha, the runt of the group. She clutched a big manila package tightly against her flat chest, so clearly they had just come from the mailroom. The flowery dress she wore was a bit too thin and worn, and she had a strong "fobby" fresh-off-the-boat vibe. Not just the style of her clothes but also her body language and posture marked Min Ha out as foreign and awkward. Sometimes there was an odd smell radiating from her twiggy body; not unpleasant exactly, but something unlocatable and pheromonal. Min Ha was almost certainly a virgin still, yet there was a sexual vulnerability about the girl that suggested the first guy who took time to really notice her might be in for a surprise.

Sun Hee finally noticed me watching them. She smiled, but didn't invite me over. Instead, she quickly bounced away from her friends, calling back to them that she'll be just a moment and motioning them to wait. Then she pulled me aside.

Sun Hee was wearing a cute little white tennis skirt with an oversized red blouse. The high waist of the skirt really drew attention to her narrow waist, and the short pleated skirt bounced around the tops of her thighs in a delightfully teasing way as she stood beside me, hinting that if the skirt bounced too high she might end up flashing what was underneath. The blouse was extra large on her petite frame so that it kept sliding off her left shoulder, leaving glimpses of her bare shoulder and neck, and clearly visible through the thin fabric as the warm sunlight shone through was the perfect outline of her black lace bra. Her long hair was pulled back into a sporty ponytail.

But what really made the outfit hot was the way Sun Hee had tied the shirttails into a knot just above her right hip bone. This left her midriff bare and really emphasized her flat little stomach and the perfect little brown bean of her navel. It was an uncharacteristic look for Sun Hee - both more feminine and more free than she usually allowed herself, and I have to say the little peak of her belly button looked fantastic.

"You look really pretty today, Sun Hee," I told her, an understatement to say the least.

It was sweet how much Sun Hee liked hearing that. Underneath all her new-found cruelty and control was still a rather insecure Korean girl who wanted to be loved, and she glowed under my compliment. Her red canvas shoes tapped at the grass beside the sidewalk as she gazed up at me.

My balls felt tingling and heavy in her presence. God, she just had this power over me, and every little thing she did, every scrunch of her little nose and movement of her lips, fascinated me.

"Did you have fun yesterday?" Sun Hee asked. Her lips were painted a bright red, a thick, bright shade of lipstick much bolder than she usually wore, and she pursed her lips and cocked her head to the side. Her oversized shirt shifted sensuously along the line of her collarbone.

At first I wasn't sure what Sun Hee meant because of the cheerful way she asked the question, but then her sly sideways smile made clear what she was alluding to.

My trapped penis stirred and throbbed. It felt embarrassing and even animal how easily she could get me aroused - like I was some kind of mindless machine whose button she could just push to control. I mean, what happened yesterday humiliated me. It even hurt my feelings. But yes, it also turned me on. Despite myself, I liked it.

She read my awkward silence as all the answer she needed. Her bright red painted lips widened into a predatory smile.

Then Sun Hee took my arm and led me a little way away from her friends. They were watching though. Maybe twenty feet away, Jin Sook and the others were close enough to observe but not listen, and around us milled the usual stream of students between classes.

"So tell me," Sun Hee teased and laughed when she had pulled us far enough away. The pleats of her white skirt brushed against my thighs, and her ponytail bounced around her shoulders. I ached to touch her waist. "Are you still caged? Are you still pussy free?"

The way she asked the question so directly made me sputter. We were on a crowded sidewalk, and people were all around us. Plus, I still didn't know how I felt about this idea of being called "pussy free." It felt so... final.

I stepped closer, both feeling self-conscious and enjoying the proximity to Sun Hee. Her body was so petite and sexy next to me, and I loved the sensation when her breasts brushed across my arm. Her little white tennis skirt was driving me mad with lust. My sex drive had been pent up for weeks now, and this sexy little Korean girl, the love of my life, was right here - yet I was helpless.

Plus, while I loved her bare little midriff, I wasn't sure how I felt about her flashing it in public where everyone could see. Guys definitely kept staring at her as they passed by, some quite openly checking her out, and while I couldn't blame them, I didn't know how I felt about Sun Hee being so openly on display. Just a few months ago she had been this conservative good girl, one of the many relatively unnoticed and anonymous Korean students on campus. Now she basked in attention.

"You know I'm locked, Sun Hee," I said urgently. "You know I don't have the key."