Sun Hee Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sun Hee looked surprised - and also a little fascinated. The edge of panic in my voice must have gotten through to her. "Oh? I thought you were just joking about that?"

Sun Hee's eyes widened and her pupils dilated. Her mouth opened into a red O. My desperation aroused her. Behind us, several paces away, Jin Sook, SooYoung, and Min Ha waited while talking together in Korean. The intense awareness of them nearby stressed me out almost as much as Sun Hee's questions. Knowing they were watching only made me feel more trapped and chastised.

"No!" Days of sexual frustration suddenly boiled to the surface, and I more or less yelled the word.

Sun Hee pulled back, startled and upset by my outburst, but as I explained to her how I locked myself in her chastity cage and then mailed her the key, she listened closer with growing excitement. Her hand rested on my forearm, and as I got to the part where I dropped the envelope with the key into the big mailbox, her grip tightened around my arm and Sun Hee suddenly burst out laughing.

"Wow!" she giggled. "That's really sweet, baby. So you locked yourself up in chastity to try to win me back? You really want me back that badly?"

I nodded earnestly. More than anything I wanted her to understand that.

Sun Hee smiled up at me with a warmth in her eyes that made my heart flutter, but there was also an element of open speculation. That mysterious Korean side of her was wondering just how far she could push me in this vulnerable state.

"But you know we just came from the mailroom, baby. There was nothing in my box!" she said, and started laughing. She tried to hold back, but the laughter burst out of her.

Sun Hee's laughter at my predicament had also attracted Jin Sook's attention, who impatiently called out to her in Korean. I have no idea what exactly she said, but her meaning was clear. She wanted Sun Hee to stop wasting time with me and come to lunch; Jin Sook clearly did not like being made to wait.

In the past, Sun Hee's reaction would have been immediate and predictable. Group hierarchy was hardwired for Koreans, and when the alpha girl called, they jumped to obey. But this time, Sun Hee simply turned and eyed her friend steadily. With deliberate casualness, she cocked her hip to the side and rested her hand akimbo on her waist just below the knot she had tied in her shirt, drawing the eye to the bare skin she was flaunting.

"If you want, you can go ahead, Jin Sook. We will catch up to you later," Sun Hee said - in English.

The significance of this would have been lost on any non-Korean. Only a few months ago I would have been utterly oblivious to anything going on, but Sun Hee had helped me better understand the constant feeling of control she struggled with. If an elder asked for something, you were expected to respond immediately. Elders were to be deferred too always, even if they were only older by a few months, as with Jin Sook. And if you were spoken to in Korean, you were expected to answer in Korean.

Switching to English was a subtle, but deliberate challenge to Jin Sook's power.

Sun Hee's nostrils flared slightly as her breath quickened. Her legs trembled, ever so slightly, as she held Jin Sook's gaze across the span between us, awaiting a response. Jin Sook's face was inscrutable behind her mirrored designer sunglasses, but her delicate hand tugged at the long braid of her black hair. For a moment it looked like she would say something in return, but then Jin Sook turned back to the other girls.

The Sun Hee who turned her attention back to me was both more confident and more earnest and concerned. She stepped a little closer so that her left breast pushed against my arm, and I felt the ends of her long, black hair tickle my skin. "So you've lost the key? The only key?" she asked, looking up at me through the bangs that fell over her large dark eyes.

She seemed worried, and I was pretty worried too. "Yes!" I said, unable to keep the panic from my voice.

Sun Hee patted my arm. She looked up at me, and our eyes locked. "That's amazing, sweetheart," she said. But then her lips widened into a smile and she started giggling again. "It's also pretty funny!"

My back stiffened, and I bristled at the way Sun Hee was acting. "I'm not sure how this is funny," I whined. "I need that key."

Sun Hee pursed her red lips and looked thoughtful. "Are you sure you wrote the right address?" Her toes tapped against the edge of the sidewalk, causing the pleats of her white skirt to sway. This made me intensely aware of Sun Hee's pussy, so close and yet so far away.

I told her of course I was sure. Or at least I thought I was.

"So you've been locked, like, how many days?" Sun Hee held up her hands and started counting. She ticked off the days, starting with the time we skyped and pausing to smile rather bashfully when she came to the day she went on a date with that Korean guy. Both our bodies flushed at the sudden reminder that she had fucked another man. Then she counted the day she flew back to the States and the confusing days she spent jetlagged. Plus two days since the start of classes.

"So what, 9 days?" she asked. Sun Hee held both hands aloft, her little fingers wriggling with amused excitement as she contemplated those numbers. The way her shoulders shook as she giggled made her ponytail brush from side to side along her back.

"Ten," I corrected.

Watching Sun Hee count the days I had been trapped for her made me blush and feel suddenly shy. I felt so foolish letting this happen, and I just wanted it to be over. The shame of chastity was getting to me. What had I been thinking? But then Sun Hee stepped closer. The warmth of her body and scent of her skin was suddenly filling my senses, and before I knew it Sun Hee's hand was brushing lightly across the fabric of my crotch. The effect of her touch was every bit as electric as you can imagine.

"Your balls must be getting so full," she crooned into my ear.

Her fingers barely touched my groin, light as a feather, but even that slightest little touch made my poor cock surge and twitch in a way that Sun Hee could plainly feel through my pants.

"Sun Hee..." I moaned. "Your friends are watching." I bit my lip and closed my eyes, embarrassed and yet aching for more. I was rendered utterly helpless by her touch.

"Are they?" Sun Hee asked, sounding mildly curious. Her back was toward the other girls, and she didn't turn to look. Instead her hand reached further down, venturing between my legs.

In truth I wasn't sure if they were watching or not, or if they were, whether what Sun Hee was doing would be visible. Jin Sook stood with her arms folded impatiently across her chest; she seemed to be staring somewhere past us. But SooYoung glanced our way. A couple times I saw her look toward us and then quickly glance away. Her shoulders hunched around her books in a way that might have been laughter. Min Ha for her part was staring at the ground, shuffling back and forth as though profoundly distracted.

"Do you want them to look?" Sun Hee leaned up onto her tippy toes and whispered the question in my ear. Her red lips smiled as she pressed against me. Her large breasts flattened into me, and the texture of her shirt felt heavenly against my skin. More heavenly still was the warmth of her bare midriff against the back of my hand.

"No..." I gasped. But it wasn't true. And Sun Hee knew it wasn't true.

Still, she had mercy on me anyway. Or maybe she had already gotten what she wanted.

Sun Hee stepped back, and as soon as her hand pulled away from my crotch my cock both ached with relief and immediately missed her touch. Sun Hee looked up at me and tilted her head to the side thoughtfully. "Ten days. That doesn't sound so bad." She tapped her finger against her lip as though considering the question carefully. "Probably you should stay locked longer anyway. Don't you think?"

She cocked her head to the side, and a slow smile spread across her mouth.

Her question made me groan with despair and arousal. God, how could she do these things to me? Just thinking about staying locked longer made me feel like I was going to come unglued. But Sun Hee was right: whether I "should" stay locked longer or not, I was trapped. Without the key I was doomed to chastity without relief.

But Sun Hee patted my arm again and gave my balls a quick squeeze goodbye. "Listen, I have to go," she said and started to turn away back to her friend. Jin Sook was staring at both of us now, impatience plain in the way she held her arms folded tightly underneath her pert breasts. SooYoung and Min Ha were watching too. Around us, students passed by in pairs and groups in the usual hubbub of a busy campus.

"Wait!" I called. The desperation was obvious in my voice. I didn't want Sun Hee to abandon me to my chastity; the prospect of her just walking away and leaving me like this felt suddenly too much. "Wait, wait." My fingers clutched at the fabric of Sun Hee's red shirt as I tried to call her back. The noonday sun shone through her ponytail in a way that turned her highlights golden and kissed the honey gold skin of her bare midriff. Her skin looked visibly soft, and her eyes shone with an amused energy.

The fact this was funny to her only amplified my panicked chastity tenfold.

"What am I going to do?" I wailed.

My frantic neediness must have been obvious to the other three Korean girls, whether they held any suspicions about its cause or not. Equally obvious to them was my girl's amused indifference. They didn't know what was going on, but the power dynamic did not escape them. Jin Sook pursed her lips thoughtfully. Her tailored gray dress clung to every curve of her perfect body, but her eyes remained inscrutable behind mirrored sunglasses. SooYoung tapped her fingers against the leather strap of her designer handbag, the red of her neatly polished nails glistening in the sun, and Min Ha shuffled her feet awkwardly. A light breeze plastered her thin dress against the outline of her waiflike body, emphasizing her narrow shoulders and the visible curve of her hipbones.

Sun Hee stopped a few feet away, halfway between me and her friends, and turned back. The expression on her face both daunted and intimidated me. I couldn't read what she was thinking, but I couldn't stop myself from reaching out to her. "What am I going to do?" I repeated.

"I'm not sure that's my problem," Sun Hee said. Her brightly painted red lips crooked a smile, though I'm not sure whether that was meant to soften the blow or whether she was gloating about my predicament. The way she stood - back straight, chin up, arms carefully at her sides - showed she was very aware of the fact that her friends were watching.

My penis pulsed helplessly in my pants as Sun Hee looked on - as all four of these women looked on. Jin Sook and the others were impatient to get on to lunch. Sun Hee was too. She was leaving me. Abandoning me to my fate, locked without a key.

Jin Sook called out again, clearly impatient for Sun Hee to leave me. Sun Hee called back to her over her shoulder, this time in Korean. No doubt she told her friends she would be right there.

When Sun Hee looked back at me she smirked. She took a step back toward me though and said, "I bet you wrote the address wrong. I bet you switched the numbers." She shrugged and tossed her ponytail back over her shoulders. "You should have been more careful."

If Sun Hee was trying to be sympathetic, her words had the opposite effect. Hearing her suggest that losing the key was all my fault only made me feel smaller in her eyes. I wanted to be her source of strength, but instead I felt like some foolish little boy. I was sure I wrote the numbers right, I was sure I had been careful, but maybe she was right. Maybe this was my own fault.

Sun Hee stepped closer again. Shyness warred with something else inside her, and her body language became predatory. Even as she was being called away to lunch, the impulse to be cruel pulled her back. "You sidelined yourself," Sun Hee said. The bright red of her lipstick flashed as she tasted the words in her mouth, as though trying them out and liking the way they felt. "You complain about the way I sent you to the back of the room yesterday, the way I sidelined you in front of other guys," she said, "But you sidelined yourself."

She smiled up at me as if she had just said something extremely clever, and holding both hands clasped behind her like some chaste school girl, she rocked side to side in a way that made her pleated white skirt sway about her hips. She batted her big black eyes up at me, acting wholesome even as she knew she was being deliberately cruel.

That contrast between the bright red of her lips and the innocent white of her skirt made me shudder. Blood rushed through my face and ears, and my poor penis pushed helplessly against the plastic of my cage. Sun Hee's words held me paralyzed and speechless. But she was right. I had done this to myself.

Her lips narrowed into a firm line as she pressed home her point. "You're locked," Sun Hee said. "And the key is gone." She cocked her head to the side. Sun Hee was shorter than me, but the way she stood with her petite shoulders pulled back and her breasts out was a posture that conveyed confidence and power.

"I mean really," she said. "Why shouldn't I sideline you?"

The emphasis in her words, deliberate and cruel, cut deep. A trace of her accent came out, highlighting the Koreanness of her English. One hand was planted firmly on her hip. Her red canvas shoes tensed as though ready to turn and leave at any moment. And the red fabric of her shirt clung to the curve of her breasts in a way that emphasized the enormous cleavage between her big tits.

"Can you think of any reason I shouldn't sideline you?" she challenged.

But I couldn't answer. I couldn't think of anything. But more than that I felt paralyzed by the sudden cruelty of Sun Hee's words, and the more cruel she was, the more my balls ached and swelled with need. I stood, speechless and dumb, as Sun Hee relished her power. She seemed to be working herself up to something that I didn't understand. There was an energy about her, a dissatisfaction, like she felt an itch that wasn't being scratched.

"That's why I need I need other guys. That's why I need guys like Sebastian. That's why I like when guys flirt and say hello. Don't I deserve that?"

Even as she said that, two guys passed by us on the sidewalk in sports jerseys, and they both eyed Sun Hee with obvious interest. One guy nodded hello, which made Sun Hee suddenly shy but at the same time she clearly enjoyed the attention. When she turned back to me it was with a smirk on her pretty red lips, as if to say "See what I mean?"

"No... yes.. I - " I stuttered and mumbled some kind of response, unsure what I was really saying and knocked back by the sudden change in direction Sun Hee had taken things. The obvious intensity of her feeling, the apparent frustration behind her words, confused and aroused me. The cage inside my pants swelled and pressed against my jeans in a way that must surely have been visible to anyone who looked closely. My cage might not be visible, but the little nub of my penis was. Her girlfriends could see that I was aroused. Sun Hee could see that I was aroused - the quick glance of her eyes downward confirmed it.

And the red smirk of her painted lips showed what she thought about that.

But I felt exposed, too, in front of the many students passing around us on the busy sidewalk. A group of sorority girls went by, paying little attention, and larger groups of guys and girls, some of whom did look our way. Worse was when three other Asian girls walked by. Curious to see another Korean, they craned their necks at Sun Hee and me, and at least one of them definitely registered the vibe between us. She whispered something to the others that made all of the girls burst into giggles, their tiny hands held politely over their mouths as they hurried on.

"This must be very scary for you," Sun Hee said. Her tone softened, and she sounded almost motherly. She stepped close enough to rub my arm sympathetically. "Being locked without a key. Really, I can see that. I can see it must be scary. I mean, your manhood - it's gone."

Sun Hee gestured with her other hand, down and away, a sharp cutting motion of dismissal.

The gesture felt visceral, cutting. It felt like all the sperm that had been building and building inside my balls was being rejected by Sun Hee. This beautiful, petite Korean girl had no use for what was between my legs, and despite being aroused in a way that I had never experienced before, I felt my penis grow smaller inside its cage.

"I know it's scary," Sun Hee repeated. "But you're pussy free now. You're pussy free, and that's not really my problem." She looked up at me so sweetly. Her eyes were full of concern, as though this hurt her as much as it hurt me. "Is it?"

I stared at Sun Hee blankly, wordless - feeling emasculated by this sweet little Korean girl. She had never talked like this before. Something had her worked up, something more than just the chastity cage locked around my penis, and she was taking out her frustration on me. She stood arms akimbo and shoulders back, like she was working herself up to something, and the way she kept glancing behind her showed she was aware of her audience.

"Is it my problem?" she challenged.

I shook my head, compelled by the force of Sun Hee's will.

"I don't have any use for..." Sun Hee waved vaguely toward my crotch. "...that."

She made me feel so small in front of her, and the speculative look in her eyes showed that Sun Hee knew it too. She pursed her bright red lips thoughtfully, then twisted her lips to the side while cocking her head. She looked so cute - so cute and so cruel - as she studied me.

Sun Hee looked over her shoulder back at her friends. "Don't worry," she said to me knowingly. "They don't have any use for you either."

Standing some twenty feet away, her friends waited with growing impatience. Jin Sook stood with her hip cocked dramatically to the side and her arms crossed tightly underneath her perfect breasts. Her lips were pressed into a tight, hostile smile, and her eyes were unreadable behind expensive designer sunglasses. The expensive looking designer handbag looped neatly over her left shoulder reminded me uncomfortably of the debt I still needed to repay her. Meanwhile SooYoung awkwardly turned away whenever I looked in their direction, as though embarrassed for me, making her girlish cat ear headband glint in the sun. But where SooYoung blushed and looked away, Min Ha watched with an intensity that confused me. Her hands were clasped awkwardly in front of her, pressed against her hips, and the wind blew against her thin dress in a way that emphasized her scrawny figure. She looked scared and... aroused.

Was that how I looked to them? It must be obvious to them that Sun Hee was berating me for something, even if they couldn't hear what. Did my face show that same combination of fear and arousal? Could they sense the effect Sun Hee's teasing was having on me? Could they sense, or even see, the straining excitement of my poor penis trapped inside my pants?

Whatever her friends could or could not discern, Sun Hee didn't care. She felt cruel and stepped in closer for the kill. "I'm horny, baby," Sun Hee whispered into my ear. "You know I have needs."

Her body pressed against mine now. I could feel the heat from her, the warmth of her breasts as they pressed against my arm, and another heat, lower down. Hotter and more insistent.

"If you weren't caged I might be tempted to invite you back to my room, baby," Sun Hee purred. Her red lips parted hungrily. "What do you think about that?"