Sun Hee Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned audibly. She only said it too tease me, or at least I think that's why she said it. But even the suggestion of sex made my cock surge uncontrollably. Uncontrollably, except for that damn cage. God, I wanted Sun Hee. I wanted between her legs. And she knew it.

But something in the tone of her voice, a certain huskiness in her voice that wasn't there before, made clear that it wasn't my sexual frustration she was thinking about, but hers. "You know it's been a week since I've gotten what I need," Sun Hee said.

"Yes, I know that." My throat was so dry that almost no sound came out.

"Why did you lock yourself then?" Sun Hee prodded. "Don't you see how foolish that was? You're so focused on your orgasms - what about mine?"

Sun Hee put on this pouty face. Her red, painted lips curved into a frown, and her eyebrows were drawn downward. It was an act - a tease. Or at least I think it was.

She looked up at me imploringly. Her large dark eyes were wet with emotion. "Is that why you did it? Did you set yourself aside so I could have other men? Better men? Is that why you did it for me?"

That wasn't the reason at all! I did it to show Sun Hee how much I loved her, but in my weakened state I found myself nodding along with her teasing. Maybe that was the reason? On some subconscious level, maybe it was because I felt that Sun Hee deserved more.

"You know that Sean has been texting me?" Sun Hee said it as a question, as though it was obvious.

Sean? Who was Sean? But then I knew with certainty. That blond guy, that football guy.

My whole body shuddered in a long, wordless groan, and my balls ached in a way that I thought might actually be dangerous. What I felt was some combination of fear and profound, humiliating arousal. I never actually thought I would lose Sun Hee, not really, but suddenly I wasn't so sure.

Was chastity really leading Sun Hee to want other guys?

Beside me I could tell that Sun Hee had become aroused. Her breasts felt firmer as they pressed against me, and her skin prickled. It was a subtle change, but I knew her well.

But then, just as quickly, her mood changed. "Well, I really do need to go get lunch," Sun Hee said and stepped away, this time with finality. "By the way," she said, her voice suddenly stern and angry. "I saw you checking out my friend Jin Sook the other day. Don't think there won't be consequences." The look Sun Hee shot my way promised true punishment. Clearly Jin Sook's flirtatiousness that morning we had all shared breakfast triggered a nerve with her and she was feeling territorial. "And you will pay her back from that hat box. I won't have her lording that over me," Sun Hee sniffed.

Then she jogged back to her friends, her ponytail bobbing and the white pleats of her tennis skirt bouncing playfully up and down. As she rejoined her friends, Sun Hee slipped an arm around SooYoung's slender waist and pulled her girlfriend's body tight against hers. The same body that moments before had pressed against mine, hot with arousal, now pressed against SooYoung. Surely she would feel the heat coming from my girl.

As they all left together, Sun Hee called out one last time, "No promises!"

Well, shit.