Sunderscape: Shakti and Chris 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shakti turned to him. "No offense what, sugar? I'm pretty hard to offend."

Chris looked at her, then past her at the wall, then down at the floor. "It's just ... well..." He looked back up at her. "You don't look like anyone in my family?"

Shakti shrugged. The feathers on the shoulders of her jacket exaggerated the movement. "In your immediate family, no. I'll admit, dear, the branch splits a number of generations ago, but we are related. Perhaps distantly, but still related." She smiled. "After all, genetic mingling is hardly a new trend. Swapping genes has always been loads of fun."

Chris felt another twitch in his pants. "Ah! Well, yeah, I guess that's true. It's just weird."

Shakti nodded, then leaned in and kissed his cheek. "I'll let you unpack. Get cleaned up. I know it's been what, seven hours?"

"It took me closer to eight hours to get here."

Shakti smiled. "Quite a drive, dear. Especially in that car. Give Galatea the keys and she'll park it. And if you need anything, Galatea'll take care of that, too."

Chris squinted. "Which one is Galatea?"

"All of them. Dinner's usually around seven or so." Shakti smiled, and before he could say anything else, she leaned in close and said, "You're going to need your strength." Then she turned around and walked out of the room.

This is fucked. Chris sighed and took a look around. Galatea stepped toward him and smiled.

"Do you talk?" he asked.

She shook her head.

Of course. "Charming."

She smiled and nodded again.

Chris sighed. At least she can communicate. He looked around the room, then back at her. "Uh, well, okay. Um. I think I got this. So uh ... you can ... I guess go do more important stuff?"

Galatea put her hand on her chest, made a walking motion with her fingers, and pointed at the hallway.

"Yeah, you can go." I'm pretty sure that's what she meant, anyway. The idea of having her serve him, touching all his stuff ... that was kinda weird. Chris turned back to look at his things. They all seemed intact. "But thanks for all the help."

When he looked back, Chris was surprised to find her still there. Galatea nodded and exited the room. Man, are they weird. But what the hell does that mean—all of them are Galatea? Chris shook his head and went to the bathroom. There he found a lavish bathtub in the middle, dual sinks, and a shower with more mosaic-work. Even the toilet looked fancy. This toilet probably cost more than my computer.

When he came back out of the bathroom, he passed through the bedroom. The bed had some kind of weird curved arms extending above it holding diaphanous cloth curtains. Chris squinted. He remembered seeing this, but he'd been too distracted by Shakti to really notice it. The bed itself looked luxurious, with a mostly-red-and-yellow blanket on it. Chris went to the living room and got to work unpacking.

It took him several hours, but with the generous amount of space, Chris found spots for everything he brought. If anything, he hadn't brought enough—he figured his Aunt's spare room would just be a normal bedroom, not a goddamn mini-mansion. What he also strange was that the wooden furniture, despite appearing to be vintage, did not make any noise. The tracks on the dressers slid effortlessly, and the ceiling fans were completely silent. The chairs didn't creak, and the desk handled the weight of his full-tower PC with ease.

When he started putting his clothes in the closet, he found hampers. And when it came time to shower, he put his clothes in those hampers.

While the shower was fancy, it wasn't terribly unusual. Chris briefly wondered if Shakti used some kind of insane hundred-dollar shampoo. Chris shook his head. I can't believe I almost got a boner from my aunt. Shakti's oversexed being caused him to look down at his own body as the water warmed. He couldn't help but shake his head again—this time at his sadly below-average cock. His flat, pale stomach lead down to a tangled nest of black hair, and there it was, peeking out.

Sure, girls always said it was fine. Not that he ever got far enough to put that claim to the test. Science even said that size didn't matter a whole lot. And Chris was a very rational person—so why did he wish it was bigger? The frustration itself was frustrating.

It must have been seeing that absolutely epic ass of Shakti's, he realized. Even if he wanted to, his cock could never—

Chris mentally slapped himself. Why the fuck are you thinking about your aunt like that?!

Still, the images of his aunt's ludicrous, jiggly voluptuousness lingered. She said they were very distantly related, right? They looked nothing alike. Was it really so—

This is fucked up. Chris looked up from his cock and—

"Aaugh!" he cried. Galatea was in front of him again! He fell backwards ... right into the arms of another Galatea.

And they were naked. Buck naked porcelain bodies void of a single hair. Their plush mounds gave way to black lower lips. They were, apparently, rather curvaceous under those dresses. Not Shakti-level, to be certain, but they were quite shapely.

However, none of this explained why they were in the shower with him, or why they had such strangely-colored pussies. Then he looked into the face of one.

The eyes.

Their eyes were jet-black, like orbs of oil, rippling occasionally with different colors. It was so ungodly and creepy. Chris felt his heart go from zero to sixty in a blink.

The Galatea behind him wrapped her arms around his, putting him in a full nelson.

Oh god. "What are you doing?!" he demanded, trying to push away from them. He realized that it was no surprise Galatea was incredibly strong ... she didn't even move when he pushed, as steady as granite.

The first Galatea moved in front of him. Water rolled over her porcelain skin. A grin slowly crept across her face.

And then she knelt.

What the ... oh god, what is she doing? Chris kicked his legs more, trying to wiggle out of the other Galatea's grasp. "Please, what do you want?!"

Kneeling Galatea glanced up at him, then back down. She rolled her black tongue over her black lips and then ran that tongue up under his balls. She reached up and hefted them, then nodded.

All this attention meant that his cock was rapidly engorging, even though he was terrified. Galatea smiled up at him again, silent and creepy as ever, before gently slurping his cock into her mouth. It was warm, slick, and welcoming. Water rolled over her head as she began to bob it up and down, the obsidian tongue proving quite dexterous. She made gentle smacking and slurping noises.

Chris panted. His terror turned to ardor. He began to relax. And once that happened, the Galatea behind him released her grip. She lowered herself to her knees and reached up underneath his body, using both hands to massage his nuts. Chris bit his lower lip. The most he'd ever gotten was a handjob ... he'd never gotten head before.

"Oh, oh god! F-fuck! Mmmh. I'm sorry if I offended any of you," he keened. His euphoric moan echoed through the shower and bathroom.

Sucking Galatea gave him a thumbs-up.

"Oh, uh, good," he said. "Mmh, oooh! Oh fuck, I didn't know getting head felt so good!" Chris grabbed Galatea's head, panting and thrusting into her hot, cozy mouth.

That tongue whipped at his cock, exploring every contour, slicking up behind the head, beneath the foreskin. Galatea slurped away every last drop of precum. Her nose poked into his pubes. Her hands gripped his hips tightly—not that he was a flight risk anymore. And the other expert hands used their tips to roll his balls and—

"Aaugh!" he cried out. But it wasn't terror this time. Skllrrt! Skllrrt! Skllrrt! He began to shoot ropes of pearly white jizz into the pearly white girl's welcoming mouth. Galatea turned her bizarre eyes up toward him. The one behind him released his nuts and stood up, rubbing her hands up over his stomach and chest. She kissed his cheek.

Galatea slowly pulled her lips back. Schllooorph-smak! She kissed his tip and stood back up.

Then one of them picked up his body wash, examined it, and applied it to a loofah he hadn't noticed before. Wait, no, both of them had loofahs. Wait, all three of—

"God dammit," he grunted. The afterglow of his orgasm resonated through his body and he couldn't muster the energy to be very startled. Besides, he was starting to become accustomed to Galatea's bizarre behavior.

One began to lovingly roll the loofah over his chest. The other began lathering his back up. The third pulled at his arms until he lifted them up.

"Mmh. Oh wow. I could get used to this," he panted. "You guys aren't so bad. Just ... kind of scary."

All three gave a synchronized thumbs-up.

"See, that. That's exactly what I'm talking about," muttered Chris. His dark brown eyes slowly rolled over the "ladies," or whatever they were. The Galateas all had generous busts. Chris didn't know how bra sizes worked, but he did know that they looked like they were around grapefruit sized. Their asses were twin bubble-cheeks—plump, round, bouncy. There was a soft quality to their curves that belied their strength.

It only took a few regrettably short minutes to get clean. Then they pulled him out of the shower and began to dry him with some of the plushest towels he'd ever felt. Once he was dry, they began drying each other, and another Galatea wiggled her finger. This one had her clothes on. Chris moved outside. She pointed at the closet and pantomimed putting a shirt on.

Chris figured this meant to get dressed, and when he started, she didn't correct him. He donned his cargo shorts and Black Mesa shirt. Once that was done, she waggled her finger and made an eating motion.

"Is it time for dinner?" he asked.

She nodded, turned, and left the room. Chris followed.

They exited the suite and walked down the luxurious hallway. When he looked behind him, another Galatea was following. He also noticed a bunch of glass animals along the sides of the hall in little alcoves. He hadn't noticed them before.

Chris was lead to a pair of double doors which had the same symbol from before on them. The Galateas opened them and gestured inside. Shakti was there with several more Galateas.

The entire room was lit by massive chandelier and it looked fit to hold a banquet, though it was currently fairly empty. But he hardly noticed it. Chris gulped. His eyes were immediately drawn to the painting. An epic oil painting of Shakti. It had to be a good twenty feet across. And once again, his aunt was completely nude—though depicted in a surprisingly tasteful, classical type of pose.

Shakti came toward him, hips swaying. "Beautiful, isn't it? A friend did that of me."

Oh my fucking god, what do I do? It'll be weird if I like a nude portrait of my aunt, won't it? But if I don't like it, is that gonna offend her? What the fuck is wrong with this woman?! "It's ... uh ... oh, wow ... yeah, it's nice."

Shakti chuckled. She pointed out to the side wall. There, two broad archways between columns led out onto the enormous balcony. Chris realized it was the same one he'd seen from his own room. "Balcony" didn't even seem right. Maybe this is what a "lanai" was? Regardless, it was like a raised, roofed patio. There was a round mosaic-surfaced table fit for about four. Shakti lead him toward it.

"It's okay, Chris, darling. It's only natural to want to admire my body. I won't be offended if you want to ogle me. Or weirded out." She wiggled her fingers at him.

Chris's jaw fell. "Uh, no, I don't like it!"

Shakti raised an eyebrow.

Shit. "I mean. I like it! I just. I don't like it!"

Shakti leaned against the balustrade. His eyes were once again drawn to her ass. It looked like it could engulf his entire head. And then his head would probably never be seen again. She said, "Oh, well, that makes much more sense, dear."

Chris shook his head and looked away from her incredible cheeks. "N-no, I mean, it's a great painting! It's very well done. It's just, you're ... family? And naked?"

"Of course it's a great painting, I'm in it," said Shakti. "I told you, it's not weird to enjoy the aesthetics of Shakti." She turned around and grinned brightly. "I love it," she chuckled. "Now sit."

Chris nodded and sat in one of the chairs. Shakti sat down directly next to him and smiled. "You got any food allergies I should know about, dear?"

Chris shook his head. "No."

Shakti smiled. "Good. The chef made us a wonderful Indian-style curry chicken dish. And I baked up some naan."

Chris shook his head. "Indian curry? As opposed to what?"

"Jamaican curry, Chinese curry, there's a lot of curry outside of India," chuckled Shakti. "I'm going to teach you all about getting hot and spicy, sugar." She winked.

Another twitch in his pants. He stared at her for a long moment. "Uh ... thanks?"

Shakti chuckled. "Don't thank me, thank the chef."

"Oh, yeah, okay."

Shakti's expression grew more serious, and she scooted closer. She leaned in and put her arm around his shoulders. "You keep asking me questions about how we're related. But how much do you really know about your family?"

Chris squinted at her as if she was asking him how many heads his mother had. "What kind of a— Well, my mom works at the shoe shop. My dad is an electrician—"

She shook her head. "No. Not superficial things. I'm talking about real knowledge of where you're from, dear." Her tone of voice had shifted completely. Now Shakti was coming off more like a mom than a ... weird ... flirty ... aunt-pervert.

Chris shrugged. "Uh ... well, my dad emigrated from Korea, my mom used to live in California. Then they moved. Had me, then my sister..." What is up with these questions?

Shakti nodded. "Alright. So how much do you know about the job?"

"Uh..." Why the sudden change in topic? "My mom said you wanted me to work for you, but I wasn't told a lot. I figured it was some IT job. But now that I've seen the hotel, I'm guessing you want me to ... make beds or something? Bus tables?" God, I hope not.

Shakti laughed. "Making beds? No, I have better ideas of what to do with you. Something that I know you'll naturally be good at once we train and equip you, dear. Well ... we might find some computers for you to deal with, but I have bigger, much more important plans for you." She looked up. Galateas were approaching with plates of food. "Ah, here we go."

Plates of reddish-orange curry and fluffy white rice were placed in front of him and Shakti. When the entrees touched down, fragrant steam hit him in the face, and he involuntarily smacked his lips. The plate was as nice as he expected from this opulent place. Glasses of water and some kind of orange stuff were placed in front of him, and a basket of steaming pitas was placed in the middle.

"Have you had curry before?" asked Shakti.

"Uh ... no," admitted Chris. He picked up his fork and poked at it. "What do I do with it?"

"You eat it, dear!" laughed Shakti. "Mix it with the rice if you like."

"Well, Koreans do know a lot about rice," he said, shrugging. Then he picked up a spoon and put some in his mouth. "...but not this rice."

"It's Basmati rice, very classic for Punjab cuisine," explained Shakti.

"Oh." Chris speared a piece of chicken with his fork and put it in his mouth. It was sweet, savory, and had a nice amount of spiciness to it. "Oh, wow, this is really good," he said. He began mixing it with the rice. Shakti put a pita in front of him. "I didn't know Indian people baked pitas," he said.

"Same concept, different thing. That's naan—I made them myself, earlier today." Shakti smiled. "Try some."

Chris picked up the flatbread, tore off a piece, and tasted it. Then he furrowed his brows. Shakti chuckled and said, "What is it, dear?"

He swallowed. "Nothing, I've ... it's just, it's bread. I've never had such ... seasoned bread? I didn't know a bread could taste like this?"

"There's a lot more outside of those little bags in the grocery store," Shakti chuckled. "I told you. I'm going to teach you all about getting hot and spicy. You're going to be a much more worldly young man when I'm done with you, sugar." She leaned in closer, running her tongue over her weird long canines. "Now do you want something really sweet?"

Chris had no idea what to do. Her lips kept coming closer. Closer. Heat prickled at his cheeks. Oh my god, is she going to kiss me?! "Uh..."

She picked up his glass of orange stuff and held it up to him. "Try the mango lassi, it's delicious." Shakti grinned and moved back to a somewhat-normal sitting position.

Chris panted, feeling relived, only now realizing how fast his heart was going. "Uh, sure!" he nodded. "Yeah, that's uh..."

Shakti tilted her head. "Is the curry too spicy, dear? You look pink."

How can she play so innocent?! She has to know what she's doing! "Uh ... no, no, yes. That's what it is. Maybe one of the spices isn't agreeing with me." Chris nodded emphatically. "Yes, that has got to be it." He sipped at the mango lassi. It was very sweet, as promised. Almost like a fruity-spiced milkshake. "Oh, wow, that's really good. What is ... it doesn't taste like just mangos."

"One thing about proper Indian food, dear, everything is spiced," chuckled Shakti, taking a bite herself.

"I really like it," said Chris, scooping more of the curry and rice into his mouth.

Shakti's brilliant green eyes locked on his. "Good. But remember, sugar. Now that you've seen what I'm giving you, I expect you to work, alright?"

Chris nodded. "Yeah. I'm uh, sure I can do whatever the job is. I'll do whatever you need." His eyes slid back down her body. Her ass engulfed that entire chair.

"Good boy." She ran her fingers through his hair. "Mmmh. You'll like it here."

"I-I'm sure I will," agreed Chris. "But what exactly is the job?"

"Serving me and the customers. Making sure their needs, my needs, they're all met. But I know you're going to be a very busy boy with all that college work. So I promise not to monopolize all your time. Even though you'll love spending working hard under your aunt Shakti," she purred.

Is everything she says an innuendo? "Sure, but what about the Galatea ... Galateas?"

"They do a lot of stuff and provide security, but there's things not even they can do," explained Shakti.

Chris nodded. "Okay then ... are you going to pay me?"

Shakti laughed. "I'm already giving you room and board."

"Oh, yeah, uh, true." Chris nodded.

Shakti grinned. "Don't back down so quickly, dear." She poked his chest. "You're going to get some bad deals if you acquiesce so quickly. But don't worry. I'll make sure you get some spending money."

Chris sighed. "Well, negotiation isn't a strong suit, exactly."

"You're going to learn a lot of things here, Chris. We're going to do some training in the weeks before you go to school, and we're going to get you acclimated to the hotel." Her face went serious again. "There's a ton you're going to need to learn, and a lot of weird stuff is going to happen."

He furrowed his brow. "What do you mean? Guests running around naked at 2 AM?"

"Well, there is that. But ... you don't know a lot outside of your own sphere, Chris," she stated flatly.