Sunderscape: Shakti and Chris 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then all at once, the heat shifted, concentrating itself between his legs. Chris looked down. The tube was beginning to stretch out. He felt gurgling, sloshing in his belly. The milk was rolling around in there, and it almost felt as if it had turned into an ooze and was busy rolling crits. His belly was bumping outward and rolling as if he really did have a baby.

And all the while, the warm, squishy cloth constricted, squeezing. The bottom of the sock-thing was swelling faster than the top. It grew longer, fatter, pushing up and up. The runes stretched. The green light was hard to look directly into. Shakti pumped her hands up and down the black-clad length. He realized he could feel her grip, even through the cloth.

The pressure was intense, as if his cock were a water balloon being inflated. It was the same with his balls. He could feel hot weight pressing down on his thighs. Chris closed his eyes, keening once more.

The bottom of the sleeve looked like it was stretched around two volleyballs at this point, and above that weird bulge, it looked like the rest of the sleeve was wrapped around something two feet long and as thick as a two-liter bottle. And that thing kept growing. All the while, his belly shrank. Lower, lower.

"Is th-that. Hhhngh!" Chris cried out, scrunching his eyes closed as pleasure wracked him. He arched his back, lifting his ass off the couch, grabbing a pillow and smothering his own face with it.

When he dared to look again, the weird black tower was almost a yard in length. And only then did the lightning and thunder and fire start to subside.

Chris's chest heaved as he looked down his stomach. The runes became duller. He could look directly at them. The lightning became a dull crackle. That became a buzz, then a hum. His belly returned to its usual flatness.

And then it was finally over.

Shakti grinned at him. "Now then." She grabbed the sleeve and began pull it upward.

Ploomp-ploomp! Fleshy spheres spilled out, pressing against—

Wait. No. "Those are my balls!" he cried out. They were each a good foot across! "Oh fuck!"

"And that's not all!" Shakti kept pulling, revealing inch after thigh-thick inch of an incredible flesh-column. Veins thicker than his fingers pulsed on its surface. The behemoth just kept going and going and going. It towered above him, an imposing monolith that Chris could barely believe was attached to him. A Galatea wrapped her hands around it ... even with both, she couldn't get all the way around!

The sleeve popped off the end, revealing a melon-sized glans. It poured precum.

"Oh my God!" cried Chris.

"No, oh your aunt!" retorted Shakti. She proudly rubbed her hand over his titanic new organ. Steaming-hot precum rolled down its length, cascading over her fingers. "Now you're ready for the next part of your training, dear."

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

Please comment and let me know what you thought. How do you like it? Do you want more? Are you looking forward to the next issue? Did you like the older Shakti stories better?

You know me, guys. All your comments, be they criticism or compliments or anything else, are encouraged. I reply to almost everything I can. I'd love it if you could give me some feedback!

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2016. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.