Sunderscape: Shakti and Chris 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris frowned and squinted at her. Does she think I'm some kind of redneck? "Look, just because I haven't had Indian food and I'm from Texas, you think I'm some kind of—"

She put her hand on his thigh. "That's not what I meant. Chris, there's a lot more than almost any human knows about. I'm going to teach you. But you have to keep an open mind. There's things going on in the world that ... well, most people would be very happy without."

Chris shook his head. "What does that— Almost any human? What, are you going to teach me necromancy? Are we summoning demons?"

Shakti grinned at him. "The necromancy can wait. Demons, yes."

He narrowed his eyes and looked at her for a long moment, trying to process this. Jest was not clear on her face, but neither was sincerity. She's gotta be fucking with me. She's been fucking with me this whole time. "So what, your hotel is a gate to hell? Well sign me up! When do I meet Beelzebub? Does he have problems with his email?" laughed Chris.

Shakti gave a wry smile. "As I thought, dear. I'm just going to have to show you. For now, why don't you enjoy your dinner?"

***

The rest of dinner passed relatively uneventfully. Shakti asked after his family and how they were doing—though she remained evasive and vague about her own ties to the Parks.

After dinner, the Galateas dealt with cleanup. Shakti stood up and returned to the edge of the balcony. Chris followed. They looked out over the courtyard together. Shakti swayed from side to side before saying, "You know, I don't think there's any reason not to get you started tonight."

Chris felt his stomach drop. He'd been hoping to get on Paragons Online. "Ah, sure. What are we going to do? Are you going to introduce me to the demons?"

Shakti chuckled. "Yes," she said.

"...Okay." Chris nodded. "Why not, let's go meet demons."

Shakti smiled. "Walk this way, dear."

As if I could not follow that ass. He walked behind her, stealing glances at her enormous rear. It quivered and bounced, actually clapping softly even though all she was doing was walking normally.

She led him across the adjacent ballroom-type area and into a side hall. After a moment and another corner, they came to a large door. A Galatea opened it.

A strong, aromatic fragrance hit Chris. To his right, a Galatea was closing up what he guessed was some kind of incense burner. It was shaped like some kind of weird ... turtle-thing. That's when Chris realized he was in a large, circular bedroom. Cloth hung from a metal circle in the ceiling. That circle surrounded a skylight. The cloth was slung toward the walls where it rolled down in waves, obscuring the hard surfaces. A large canopy bed was near one end. There were about three curved sofas arranged in a partial circle around a table, and the whole arrangement faced a dormant fireplace. The sofas were occupied by an inordinate number of pillows, and the table was occupied by an ornate hookah of brass and colored glass.

The whole room felt soft, intimate, and inviting, despite being fairly large. Light shining through the cloth from above illuminated the room with a diffuse, prismatic otherworldliness. It was almost trippy. Shakti gestured to the couches and sat.

Chris sat beside her. Ploomf. The couch was very comfortable. This definitely isn't from Ikea, he mused.

Shakti leaned forward, taking the hose from the hookah. She put the tip to her lips and inhaled. The base bubbled. Plop-pop-popopopop. His aunt leaned back, sinking into the cushiony pillows, and exhaled a large cloud of smoke. Then she gave the hose to him.

Chris looked at the hose for a long moment. Some residual smoke came from the tip. "Uh ... I don't smoke?"

"I won't make you. Just try it," suggested Shakti. She shrugged her shoulders and slipped her jacket off.

Chris shrugged. "Okay... I guess Dad did say to be more adventurous..." Chris put the hose to his lips and began inhaling.

The smoke was surprisingly cool, though as it stung his virgin lungs and made him cough. Shakti took the hose. The smoke tasted sweet, but he couldn't place the flavor. When he was ready, she gave the hose back. Chris panted, preparing himself before taking another long draw of the hose. He could see the water bubbling behind the colorful glass, he could feel the surprisingly pleasant sting in his chest.

"Much better," chuckled his aunt. She was in the process of losing her boots.

"Haahhh..." Chris sighed, staring up at the ceiling as he exhaled white clouds.

Shakti took the hose back, now wearing nothing but that tight dress. She pulled her legs up onto the couch, lying sideways, leaning against him. Then she inhaled, her breasts pushing against his arm as she did. She exhaled a sweet cloud into his face.

She was so close! Chris felt another twinge in his groin. Then in his chest.

"How are you feeling?" purred his aunt.

Chris blinked. "I ... uh ... ripply...?"

" 'Ripply?' " repeated Shakti before giving another of those sultry chuckles.

"Yeah ... like ... I don't know. Just ... I see why people like this! I'm feeling relaxed..." Then he looked over at her. Her face was right by his. "Uh ... w-why are ... why are you so close? I mean. No offense..."

Shakti draped her arm around his shoulders. "Mmmh. Am I being unpleasant?" she cooed.

"N-no, I mean, it's okay, I just— Oh god!"

Her hand was cupping his balls! Her fingers kneaded him, and Chris let out a long moan, spreading his legs.

Shakti purred. "You don't think I saw you staring at my ass this whole time?"

When Chris looked over at her, a Galatea was standing over them. Chris gripped the couch, moaning as Shakti began undoing his pants. Her delicate fingertips deftly navigated his zipper. A grin crossed her lips. Then she turned to Galatea. The Galatea leaned down and locked lips with his aunt. There was a gentle smacking. A slurping. When they broke the kiss, Chris saw a glistening white rope connecting them.

Shakti slurped, rolling her tongue over her lips. She swallowed. "You taste wonderful, dear. Just what I need."

Wait, the Galatea had his cum in her mouth the whole time?! "W-was that my—"

"Your jizz? That's right. The Galateas said you were terrified ... but turned on." Her fingertips pushed under the waist of his underwear. "Tighty whities? Heh." The warm fingers snaked around his cock, surrounding it.

Chris let out a long, keening moan. His aunt began to pump his erection. She turned to the Galatea and said, "She can come in now."

As she pumped his needy cock, beads of precum rolled down the shaft. She used them to coat it. Chris closed his eyes, wrapping one arm around Shakti's waist and thrusting into her hand. When he opened them, the Galatea was gone.

"O-oh God!" he cried out. "Mmmh! You're so good at that!" The pressure was just right. Her fingertips found their way everywhere they needed to be. Her thumb teased his tip, her index teased the edges of his glans. He could hear the lewd squishing.

"I know," she purred.

Chris was vaguely aware of the door opening and closing. Then, footsteps. Into his field of vision walked a tall, intimidating figure. She was easily over seven feet in height with long, elegant limbs. Her legs were toned and went on forever. An elegant, powerful posture made her seem even taller than she already was. She had a long, ankle-length dress on, colored in black and gold with violet accents.

Chris gasped. Her skin was the color of iron. Two long, proud horns came from her forehead and rose straight up in the air. Her walk was nearly silent. A pair of violet eyes looked down at him in silent observation. The new arrival's cheekbones were high, and her lips were drawn into a straight line. She was expressionless, yet graceful and imposing.

At no point did Shakti stop pumping his cock. And Chris couldn't stop his hips. He bit the lower one, moaning in his throat.

"Why is it that I am not surprised to walk in upon you administering manual pleasure to the boy?" asked the grey woman.

"Wh-who is! Mmmph! The cosplayer!" panted Chris. Even through all the pleasure and the hookah-haze, this was weird.

"That's Grand Princess Zaviir of the Seven Domains and Beyond. She's the friend I told you about," explained Shakti.

For some reason, Chris didn't feel the need to suddenly pull away from Shakti. And that in and of itself was strange. Usually, he'd feel incredibly embarrassed. But then, everything about the situation was strange.

The Grand Princess took a seat, crossing her legs poshly and sitting with excellent posture. "As she says. I am Shakti's friend. I was invited to aid in initiating you," she explained.

"Nnngh! Hahh!" Chris panted. His aunt's expert touch was too much. He feeling his balls contract. Skllrrt! Skllrrt! Skllrrt! He began to cum in Shakti's hand and his underwear. He could feel his gooey seed making a mess inside his pants. It felt weirdly good. Spunk squished all around him, soaked his pubes, filled in the crevices between inner thigh and body.

Shakti smiled and brought her hand out, cupping some of his spunk. Then she started slurping it up, some rolling down her chin. Chris moaned. Shakti held the hand forward. Zaviir dipped her fingertip into it and licked it off. "Yes, I think the eithesians and the lilashi should appreciate him. I cannot speak for any non-demons."

Chris slumped down into the couch, panting and staring blearily at the fireplace. Then he realized what he'd just heard. He turned to Zaviir. "Demon?" he repeated. She didn't look like a demon. She looked like a very tall woman in a weird costume.

"Indeed. I am from Irkalla. The place that humans call 'hell'," she explained. Chris watched her face. She was gorgeous under that grey paint. She could have been a model with that delicately sculpted face. Yet her poise was commanding, almost menacing in a way. And those glowing eyes. What was up with that?

"What kind of contacts are those?" asked Chris. What kind of a fucked-up prank is this? This must be an elaborate prank! A really fucked-up prank, but a prank! "Okay, thanks for the handjob, Aunt Shakti—" God that is weird to say. Chris could still feel the glowing pleasure in his body. Between that and the hookah, he remained in his half-lying position, feeling incredibly relaxed. It was as if he might sink right into the couch. Was tobacco the only thing in the hookah? "But where's the camera? Come on, guys..." Chris felt as if his voice was going slower than it should be.

"I do not understand what he means. Are we being photographed?" asked Zaviir.

"No, he thinks that we're in some kind of candid-camera show," chuckled Shakti. She held her hand up. A Galatea began licking the last of Chris's spunk off of it. Two more of them came up and began pulling his shoes off. Chris was too relaxed to stop them.

Zaviir shook her head. "I do not understand. I was not aware that human television programming featured incestuous penile stimulation."

"It depends on the show," muttered Chris. I wish she'd drop the act already.

Zaviir looked at him and then at Shakti. "Your nephew, as you say, does not appear to believe the veracity of my being."

"I'm not stupid," muttered Chris. The Galateas were starting to pull his pants down. Chris grabbed at the waist. "Hey, stop that." He glanced at Zaviir, then back at Shakti.

"Why don't you do something to convince him?" asked Shakti. "Oh, Chris, just give Galatea your pants! Zaviir just watched me jerk you off, don't be ridiculous." She sighed, exasperated.

Chris paused at this. "This is really fucking weird, and I still don't buy it that this isn't a prank."

"Remove your short-legged pants," ordered Zaviir. Whether or not she was a real princess, she sure sounded like she was used to giving orders. And Chris ... kind of ... liked it...?

"Oh, fine, take the damn pants!" he muttered, arching his back so that the Galateas could pull them away. "This is so fucked up."

"It's not a prank, dear. Zaviir is really a demon," insisted Shakti.

"Okay. So are you really my aunt?!" demanded Chris. He was getting annoyed enough that the veil of his mellowness was developing holes. "And give me a real answer this time!"

Shakti sighed. "We are related. Am I literally your aunt, as in your mother's sister? No."

"Finally, a straight answer," sighed Chris, sinking lower. "Sort of." The Galateas slipped his shorts away. Then they began peeling off his sticky underwear. Next, they climbed onto the couch and stripped him of his shirt. One of them stood up and pointed at Chris's groin—or more accurately the mess on it—while looking at Shakti. Shakti shook her head.

Zaviir's eyes passed over his body. "He appears to be frail and undersized. You do plan to make his endowment more ... robust, do you not?"

" 'Frail and undersized?!' " Chris sat upright. "What do you mean, 'frail and undersized'?!"

Zaviir paused for a moment. "I do not believe my statement was ambiguous."

Shakti chuckled. "Oh, you're fine, dear. I think you look delicious. Taste it, too," she cooed, and leaned down to slowly roll her unnaturally-long tongue up his shaft, gathering his spunk into her hot mouth.

Chris moaned, biting his lip. "Mmph! Hnnh!" His nuts were starting to feel sore, but ... how could he complain?

Shakti returned to an upright-sitting position, looking almost demure. "Now then. The reason I've asked my friend Zaviir here is because I thought she'd be easy for you to ... integrate into your mind, I suppose. But seeing as how you don't believe us. Zaviir, sugar, do you mind ... letting him touch your horns?"

"You want me to allow him to touch my horns?" she repeated. Her brow shifted just enough to express distaste.

"I know, I know. But really, dear, they're designed for hitting things. It's not like he'll hurt them. No one will know. For little ol' Shakti?" She pouted.

Zaviir looked at her for a long moment. "For you. You may touch my horns, human." She stood and sat on Chris's other side.

He reached up, grabbed one of the long horns, and pulled. All he succeeded in doing was shifting Zaviir's head. Chris furrowed his brow and sat up straighter. Then he grabbed and pulled on the other one. His eyes opened fully.

Shakti reached around to brush some of Zaviir's hair from her forehead. "See here?" she asked, moving Chris's finger to touch near the base.

He could see the little slightly-raised ring of flesh around their base, where horn met skull.

"Oh my god," he said, his jaw falling lower. Yet ... he couldn't help but be surprised at his lack of further surprise. "That's ... they're real?"

"I am an authentic Irkallan, Christopher," said Zaviir. She sat upright. "Grand Princess of all Irkalla, the Seven Domains and Beyond. Born of the Superiban Ridge. Daughter of Empress Auginar."

"And defender of the realm?" asked Chris.

Zaviir shook her head. "No, that title is not mine."

Shakti chuckled. "Now do something with your magic."

"Very well." Zaviir raised one of her hands, rolling a bejeweled finger in a circle. The hookah began to bubble. Smoke began to flow from the nozzle, forming a cohesive snake-like shape. It undulated toward Zaviir, and she opened her mouth, inhaling the flowing white stream.

Chris stared, jaw open, at a complete loss.

Zaviir exhaled, blowing rings of smoke that then formed themselves into intricate star-shapes.

"Oh my God," gasped Chris.

"Wrong direction," laughed Shakti. "I told you you'd met a demon."

"I ... oh God, she's not going to take my soul, is she?!" cried Chris, his heart speeding up.

"Ssshh." Shakti rubbed her hand over his chest.

Zaviir looked down at him. "I have no use for your soul, Christopher. Your human depiction of the various demonic species is inaccurate—though droll. While some of us do feed on life energies, in the manner of your vampires, we do not consume actual souls as it is inefficient."

Chris snapped his gaze to Shakti. "Wait, vampires are real too?!"

"A lot of things are real," she said. Shakti grinned. "My hotel is a refuge for all sorts of beings that you'd find alien and monstrous. But don't worry. If you learn, you'll be more than okay." Then she swung one thick thigh over his body, straddling him. She pushed him into a lying position. "Now we're going to start equipping you for work."

Zaviir took another weird long-range drag of snake-smoke from the hookah. "Though Shakti's behavior may lack propriety, I assure you that she is very knowledgeable for one of her kind, and I would never question her abilities."

Shakti straightened up and gripped the lower hem of her dress. She slowly peeled it off her ludicrously voluptuous body. A Galatea behind her grabbed the edges and helped get it the rest of the way off. And then the glorious, bodacious brown body was exposed.

She leaned in, pressing her heavy tit to his lips. A hand wrapped around the back of his head. "Drink up," she purred.

Heat and liquid filled his mouth ... then sweetness. Chris moaned and grabbed that fat teat with both hands, panting as he gulped down mouthful after mouthful.

It was damn weird to be breast feeding, but fuck if it wasn't delicious! He felt that white, sweet, creamy heat filling his throat, flowing down, seeming to resonate through his flesh on the way down. It filled his stomach, warmed him from the inside. He could feel the heat rolling through his body, from head to toe.

Gluck-gluck-gluck. Cup after cup flowed down his throat. The heat collected between his legs. He could feel pressure in his loins.

Shakti smiled, stroking his hair gently. "Good, good. You'll need your strength."

"Will he retain his gains?" asked Zaviir.

"I haven't done something exactly like this for a long time, but I'm certain he'll retain a hundred percent. He has the right genes," said Shakti.

The milk was very thick, coating his tongue, spilling over his cheeks. Chris felt heat of more on his shoulder. It was pouring over his arm and chest. He pulled away and gasped for air. Milk poured over his neck. He went back for more.

"So eager!" purred Shakti. She looked behind her and nodded.

A Galatea leaned in and took hold of his cock. She began to slowly pump it. It felt so good, so hard. His balls didn't feel empty anymore.

Chris didn't know how long he drank. But when he stopped, he looked down and gasped. His belly was enormously swollen, looking as if he'd swallowed a watermelon! "Augh!" he cried out. "How ... what?! How did I do that?! I'm pregnant!"

Shakti patted his belly. It rippled. "Because my milk is incredible. Now let it do its work." She gestured at Galatea. Galatea handed her a floppy black tube. As soon as Shakti touched it, bizarre runes along its length lit up with green light. Shakti stood above him. She pulled the weird sleeve-thing down over his cock and balls.

"Is that the device you told me about?" asked Zaviir. "It resembles a sock."

"This is the best sock to ever exist," said Shakti.

Zaviir blinked. "Will it work?"

Shakti chortled. "I've been designing stuff like for a very long time. Even by demonic standards. It'll work."

Silky cloth ensconced his hyper-sensitive junk, and Chris moaned at the wonderful sensation. He spread his legs. It was warm and squishy inside.

Then the runes brightened, greener and greener, lighting up his body. Lightning pierced his cock and balls ... but in a good way? Chris arched his back, screaming at the ceiling as he felt the heat and electricity rolling across his body. "Haaaaigh!" Pleasure, a little pain, mostly pleasure ... his whole body felt as if it were in a deep fryer. A really sexy deep fryer.