All Comments on 'Sunset and the Husband's Kiss'

by dylan_thomas

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not only is this ridiculous

But it's also written terribly. You do not have two people speak in the same paragraph. That's 3rd grade english!

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
No comments needed...2nd time today...

No comments needed...2nd time today...It's self explanatory...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Say What?

Why is this here? 1 star and hope you learn to write a story and not a poor excuse for a scene. Bah!!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
very nice read, I love LW stories

they are so damn sexy! Gave you a 51

KidG1000KidG1000over 8 years ago
loved it

i really enjoyed this story! if only it were longer, i really hope there is more and this becomes a series. i love the wimpy husband down on his knees for his wife's feet. i hope to see more foot worship and more cuckold humiliation for him in the next story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This must be a Pen Name!!

You are really Vastiesmith2 or Sweetjane316.

Because this really, really, really sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Longer chapters please

Hope there's more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

If someone tried to treat me that way I would of thrown them off the cliff

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another story for the Fetish category.

Author. Are you so stupid that you don't understand the difference between a Loving Wife story and a fetish story? This was poorly conceived and so badly written that I'm amazed that you bothered to post it. And Vastiesmith2 understood it SO well that the stupid broad gave it a 51. Talk about a dumb troll! We're all laughing at your story and vastie's stupidity. Look at the score. I'm amazed it's even above a *1*.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Speaking of

stupid dear annony, you keep on reading these LW stories and hating them So who is more dumb....YOU!! by a land slide. gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Funny shit.

Mostly, just more shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why not....

beat the shit out of that whore, damage her face and leave her penniless and homeless to watch the sunset.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Garbage

Wrong Category 1* and I wish I could give you less. We really need a negative voting option on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
that was kind of funny.

I'll bet you are a real stud, right pony boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Are you really comparing yourself with Dylan Thomas?

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Good story much better than the score indicates since dear annony has beat this one to death!!

I gave it a 5 to help your score. LEW stories are so fucking hot!!

dylan_thomasdylan_thomasover 8 years agoAuthor

My Dear Anonymous,

You remind me of some of the first readers of Swift's Gulliver's Travels, who on reading the story of Lilliputians and Brobdingnagians, started writing posts questioning the veracity of the narrative. Truth is not a maiden with a simple or a single face.

For those who question the category, perhaps you did not bother with the associated tags to the story. For the future, it is my request, please desist from visiting my posts. We never go in a restaurant whose food we don't like, do we?

As for the objection regarding two or more people speaking in the same para, well that's too jejune to reply to, but still, my advise would be, read a little before posting acerbic comments on other people's works. Language is nobody's hand-maiden. A para may not merely have different people speaking, it may even emcompass different time-worlds, or different phases of consciousness, or moving from one person's consciousness to another's.

dylan_thomasdylan_thomasover 8 years agoAuthor

My sincere thanks to all who have liked my work. Please keep reading. There's more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dream come true

This sounds like a great date. I don't need her to have a boyfriend but I would love to be her slave.

LittlebeauLittlebeauover 7 years ago
Keep improving

Good dialog, esp. How she had her slave hubby endure the pain for her sake. We all do this, just not dramatic. Wives can be assertive, but when we luv it their commands become exciting. I luv when my queen has me get up during the night to do some frivolous thing for her. Gets me hard for her. Keep up the good ideas and improve your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Great story, loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another sad wankers tale.

Next time you start having a fantasy like this, STOP and slap yourself on the face repeatedly and say aloud to yourself "I'm an idiot".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous