All Comments on 'Sunshine Cures All Ills Ch. 01'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Cheaters are cheaters....

Cheaters are cheaters, no matter if men or women...I hope these ones get what they deserve...3* for now

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story is a dupek

Dupek.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story I gave you a 5

for your effort and content.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
The Author has good ones out there.

But this one has a horrifying set up. Patience.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 8 years ago
Great start

Seems like there are any number of possibilities for revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well this looks like a reversal of cheaters

So often it's the cheating wife we're berating. Now we have a "dupek?" Not sure what that translates into but it can't be good. This is moving a little slowly. We'll see. The Mouse seems set to become the cat. No stars at this point. Wait until the conclusion to decide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Looking forward to the rest

Good setup so far.

For the readers, I think generically "dupek" would translate to "asshole/arsehole" in English. "Dupa" is butt, bum, or ass.

C_frommnC_frommnover 8 years ago
Like

The start can't wait to see How the "mouse" roars and what becomes of the Fab 4 .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Weak start, but I'll hang in here.

Once you've introduced a Polish slang curse, you don't have to keep defining it every time you use it. It is always puzzling how a person this good and smart could have married a person that shallow and stupid. Makes her look just as stupid, and deserving to get cheated on if she married someone who is that blatant of a dupek.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Burn the Bastard!

Good start -- now nail him good!

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
Nice start.

Initially skipped this based on the early scores. Ch 2 looked interesting but its initial scores weren't enough to overcome the ch 1 scores. Ch 3, however, caught my attn., so here I am. Mouse calls her husband and/or his friends a couple of foreign names. Would have been good of the author to give us parenthetical English names the first time each was used. Why is btb used as a tag?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good start. Take names so can be bagger and tagged.

Enjoyed

jtwheels

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I hope she has some plans for that tire iron. Cheating bastards going to get theirs.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

I gave this one 5 stars. It's the 1st btb I've read from the wife's viewpoint. It's also the 1st story I've read by this author. So far, I'm really interested to see where this goes. The fab4 are shitheads. TWO MONTHS(?) and the husband is already cheating? Wow! Better be some damn good grenades in this one.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Gave it 1* for all the damn alcohol and drugs. Tired of that crap.

oldtwitoldtwit24 days ago

I sort of like it, but there's just something missing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories