Super Secret Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You see, I wasn't fully satisfied with what would be showing if I just wore the usual top. Yep, I wanted my Daddy to see something he really shouldn't be seeing. I wanted to see just what he'd do. I needed to push, just a bit, you know? So I cut a strip all the way around the bottom of the cami. Just a couple of inches, nothing much. When I modeled it for myself in front of the mirror, I could now see the bottom edge of my ribcage. It looked good, kind of innocent sexy.

But there was this one place that I noticed that the edge was uneven. That wouldn't work. I didn't want Daddy to think I was... well, you know. Slutty or something. So my mind told me to even up the edges. Only I don't think it was the smart part of my mind.

I took it off and tried to even things out with the scissors. Turned out it meant taking at least another inch off around the whole thing. Now when I put it on, there was only about an inch below the bottom of my boobs, and the whole front was hanging away from me, pushed out by my chest.

So, you know, diary, I'm not, like, majorly endowed up top. I'm no busty vixen. I mean, I have boobs, only they're kind of cone-shaped, and... I'm kind of embarrassed about how big my nips are. Only, I have really puffy areolas and the nips stick out far when I'm excited, almost like I have a second boob on top of my regular ones. Anyway, the point is, they don't really hang down so much as stick out, my boobs. So when I say my cami was pushed out, it was, like a full inch or two out from my abdomen.

Um. So. I was going to go downstairs to have breakfast with my dad like this. I glanced again in the mirror. He wouldn't be able to see my boobs, I was pretty sure. He'd have to, like, get right up against my belly and look up my shirt. And he wouldn't do that, 'cause he's a real gentleman. Didn't stop me from getting wet in my pussy just thinking about it. And it must have been that part of me that just told me to get on with it.

You know my legs were trembling as I walked downstairs. All the usual sounds of the morning, all the typical Daddy around the kitchen sort of noises, just all seemed too surreal, given that I was about to walk in on him in some sort of get-up out of a teen skin flick. Yeah, I was, like, totally freaked out, but also jazzed up, you know?

Of course you know, Diary. My super secret, no-one ever gets to even touch, diary. 'Cause I've already told you how I'm falling for him. And this is just so crazy!

Anyway, I paused before walking in, taking a deep breath, calming myself down. And then my hand did something I know my brain did not tell it to do.

It reached up under my cami and pinched my nips, just to get them, like, completely hard.

I swear! I didn't do it! Well, consciously, at least. I refused to glance down at my chest. I couldn't bear to know just how slutty I looked at that moment. Before I could chicken out, I swept into the room, just as I had so many mornings before.

"Morning, Daddy," I sang, hoping my voice didn't sound too nervous.

"Hi, Kitten," he said, turning around.

Have you ever seen somebody's jaw literally drop? I guess not, Diary, since you can't see anything! Sorry, didn't mean to tease. Only, I'd never seen anything like it before. Daddy's mouth was wide open, his eyes shocked.

"Cat got your tongue?" I teased, reaching up to get a mug out of the cabinet.

He blinked. "Um. Well." He paused, then laughed. "Nope. Not at all, Kitten. I think you almost got my tongue, but I've got it back under control again."

"Darn," I said prettily, twirling back to the coffee machine. "I think I like your tongue."

I suddenly blushed, realizing what I had said, but Daddy just laughed his usual Daddy laugh. "My, my. Looks like you're enjoying the game."

"Game?" I blinked innocently. "What game?" I poured some coffee, trying to seem casual, but my pussy was burning. Actually throbbing! It was like I had a pulse down there I'd never felt before. Oh, Diary, it was addictive, that feeling, and it was Daddy that was giving it to me.

"This game," he said huskily, suddenly right behind me. His strong hands turned me around by my waist, and lifted me up onto the counter. I squeaked in alarm at the suddenness of it. Was this Daddy? My loving Daddy? What had I done?

He looked me in the eyes, his usual loving glance smoky and passionate. Then he smiled softly.

"Just a game, right, Kitten?"

"Uh huh," I nodded meekly. His hands were still on my waist, skin to skin, holding me firmly. We held our stare, father and daughter. He was so familiar, so strange, Diary. So much somebody I'd never met before, while at the same time the man who'd always been part of my life. I let go of the breath I'd been holding.

Without saying a word (and how hot was that, Diary?), he lifted one hand up my side. I gasped when it reached my cami. I was convinced he was about to lift it right up and over my boob, so he could see it. I swear my nip was sticking out a mile just thinking about it. His hand caught on the curling edge of my top, but passed over it without trespassing. I closed my eyes for a second, unsure if I was relieved or disappointed.

His hand took hold of my arm and lifted it up in the air. I hadn't really thought about this, Diary. I hadn't experimented to see what would happen with my newly shortened top if I lifted my arm in the air. Had Daddy seen something he shouldn't have when I got my mug down from the cabinet? Was that what had tripped some wire in him, making him into this... this guy from a romance novel? But I couldn't look down now... couldn't even break eye contact with him.

And then, Diary... oh, my. And then.

He bent his head down to my side, under my left arm and gently kissed my exposed ribs. His mouth was so soft, his lips were so hot. And I felt every millimeter of his caress in my suddenly heightened nerves. He was basically right below and to the side of my left boob. My very vulnerable, tingling boob.

Could... could he see it? Could he, if he just turned his head a little? Maybe... if he looked up my shirt?

You see, that was one of the flaws in my plan. Okay, one of the many flaws, I admit. Diary, don't be so hard on me! How can a girl think straight in this situation? I'd thought that there would be no way he could see up my shirt, unless he acted in an ungentlemanly fashion, and I'd never have imagined that Daddy could act that way.

But of course, I'd invited him to put his head right there, hadn't I? I'd told him, maybe not out loud, but through my actions, to stick his head in such a way that he only had to glance to look up my shirt... my shirt that stuck way out from my body because of my boobs.

And then, he was hardly acting in a gentlemanly way, but that was part of the game! How could I have been so stupid?

What if he could see my... my tit? And if he kissed me on the side of it? Or on the... on my nipple? What if he took my nip in his mouth and made it feel the way he'd made my toes feel? What if I just had an orgasm right in front of him, with him sucking on my tit?

Oh, God...

Diary...

Sorry.

Got carried away there. Had to have me a little you know what.

These are the sorts of things that have been whirling through my slutty little mind all day! Because, in reality, Daddy was loving, sweet, caressing, even tender with my exposed side, my uncovered ribs. And he pushed nothing, even though he must have felt my heart hammering like crazy just on the other side of those bones. Or maybe because he felt it.

In any case, he finished his kiss, stood up, and winked.

"Got to go, Kitten. See you tonight?"

"Uh huh," I squeaked. He smiled and pushed the tip of my nose with his finger.

"Honk."

And he was gone.

And you know, Diary, just as soon as I could trust myself to stand on my weak legs, I stood in front of mirror and lifted my arm up. I had to know if he... if he had seen any of my boob. And there, just underneath the butchered edge of my cami, there was the beginning of the slope of my boob. He could have... he could have...

GTG, Diary. Gots to plan for tonight!

May 18

Okay, Diary, so I know, after reading back over what I've been telling you the past few days that you have to have some questions for me. So fire away.

Don't I feel weird about what's been happening?

Well, duh.

Of course I do. I know it's kind of twisted what's been happening with Daddy. But it's soooo exciting too! It's like I'm a real grown-up, and he's treating me with all that romance and passion I always dreamed a real grown-up couple would have. So what if he's Daddy? It's not often you find the perfect man so close to home!

And he is, isn't he?

Perfect, I mean. All day yesterday, after he had seen in me in that ludicrously cropped cami, all I could see when I closed my eyes was that look on his face... OMG, Diary! Super Secret Diary! He's like the most handsomest guy I know! And he's Daddy, too! It's sooooo perfect.

Have I talked with Madison about any of this?

Again, duh.

I can't even imagine describing any of this to her. I mean, she's such a little girl. I love her and all, but there's no way she could understand this. Anyway, that's why I have you.

What happened last night?

Thought you'd never ask!!

After I got home, I ate my dinner and did my homework, waiting... waiting...

Damn. Waiting!

Daddy finally called to let me know he still had extra work to do at the office, and for me not to wait up for him. Can you believe the letdown? All day long, I'd been thinking about what I wanted to do, how I wanted him to kiss me, what I wanted him... to see...

I was fuming when I went to bed, and figured I'd show him. I put on a long flannel nightgown that essentially covered everything. That would show him, I giggled to myself. If he came in for a good night kiss, there'd be nothing to kiss. I burrowed under the covers and waited, almost hoping he'd get home soon.

And waited.

Damn, this sucked. And I was stifling.

Well, Super Secret Diary, I guess you might have figured out by now that I'm not real good at long term planning. Which is to say, my brilliant ideas never turn out quite the way I meant them to.

Yup, you guessed it. After about twenty minutes, I stripped off that stupid nightgown and got back under the covers all naked. I figured Daddy was never coming, and even if he did, I'd be under the covers, so he wouldn't be able to see anything. See? Brilliant, right? Nothing could go wrong.

I fell asleep soon after that.

***

The next thing I knew, I was feeling the most wonderful sweet caresses on the side of my body. It was like a thousand little touches, and I wriggled happily, trying to capture more of those sensations. They stayed so fleeting, so slight, I felt like I was imagining it.

"Mmmmm..." I murmured. Maybe it was just a dream. Just a lovely dream, and I wanted it to just go on and on. My eyes wouldn't even open, everything just twilit and soft-edged.

If it was a dream, I could just relax with it. I could simply... let go. I didn't have to worry about anything.

The feathery breaths reached the side of my chest, little puffs of warm air dancing across the side of my boob. They traveled up the edge of my breast, finding their way to the top, little soft exhalations, tickling me, tingling me.

Okay. So. You probably have some idea of what was going on here. Diary, I won't call you stupid. You see through me pretty well.

But you have to realize I was really pretty much still asleep through all of this. It all seemed surreal. Whatever was going on, it felt like something beyond my control. So I surrendered to it.

I felt the breaths travel up the side of my neck towards my ear. I stretched my neck out, trying to prolong the feeling.

"Kitten," breathed in my ear.

"Mmmm..."

"It's Daddy."

"Mmmm. Dream Daddy," I muttered.

"Hmmm?"

"Dream Daddy. Not real Daddy," I whispered. "Doesn't matter what Dream Daddy does."

"Mmmm..." Little breaths of air in my ear, followed by a warm, wet sensation on my cheek. "I can see a lot, Kitten."

My eyes slitted open. There was a soft silhouette, manly, indistinct. Dream Daddy. How wonderful it was that he was here, just when I needed him.

"'S'okay," I breathed. "Just... don't stop."

"I can see here..." Kisses slipped down my neck. I smiled. "And here..." Gentle kisses across the top of my chest. I arched towards him, seeking more. A mouth, making contact with my tingling skin, tracing back along the path it had taken upward. Tantalizingly, frustratingly avoiding my breast.

"Can't... mmmm..." I moaned. "Can't you see just a little more?"

"More where, Kitten?" Such a wonderful deep manly voice Dream Daddy had.

"More... just... more," I half-whined.

"Can't see more, Kitten," the voice said softly. I felt so sad, so sad at the regret in that voice.

"Want you to," I pleaded.

"What do you want, Kitten?"

"Just... can't you..." I trembled. Even in my half-sleep, something seemed tense. I didn't want any tension. "Just want you to kiss me... where you can't see..."

"Can I help?"

I sighed. Relaxed now. Dream Daddy understood. Do you understand, Diary? You have to understand. You're the only one who really hears everything.

I felt it. That magical mouth, that marvelous sensation, trailing up the slope of my breast once again, this time pushing the stupid sheet away until I felt it fall between my boobs, leaving my breast completely uncovered. I wriggled happily.

It was a wonderful feeling, Diary! How can I possible explain it to you? How could you ever understand how that warm, loving mouth felt as it licked around my breast, kissed my areola, lightly nibbled on my nipple? And it just went on and on, in a super-extended episode of happiness. I didn't feel like I could move, so I just sighed and gasped, every tickle and twinge sending soft sparks through my body.

I came.

Oh, Diary, how I came! Just like a slow build-up, just growing and growing and growing... I'm so wet thinking about it right now. Every girl should have such a romantic experience at some point in her life.

"Good night, Kitten."

"Mmmm... good night, Dream Daddy..."

***

Only, in the morning, there was this hickey on my boob. So I guess it wasn't a dream after all, was it, oh Super Super Secret Diary?

May 18 (later)

I can't believe he gave me a hickey!

I am so fucking angry!!

May 18 (even later)

Okay.

Um, I guess I kind of lied to you, Diary. Which is really sort of stupid, because you're not even a real person. It means I was just lying to myself.

See, I was a little ticked off that Daddy gave me a hickey on my boob. Mostly because if Madison ever saw it, she'd be all over me trying to figure out who gave it to me, and then I'd have to make something up, and everything would suck.

Um, not literally, you know. Or maybe literally. After all, my Daddy did have to suck on my tit to put it there.

Getting a little punchy here. Let me get back to my point.

So, yes, I was a little ticked off, but mostly, I was just turned on by it.

I'm such a fucking freak.

God!! What's going on here?!

Anyway, I totally avoided Daddy this morning. I got dressed, dashed through the kitchen to get my coffee and called out "Good bye," to Daddy's astonished face. I was out the door before he could even get up from his chair.

But did it help? Of course not. It was so freaking hard to concentrate on anything at school. All I could think of was that feeling from the middle of the night, that intense sensation spreading throughout my body, the feeling of a man's lips on my boob, on my nipple.

And I'd invited it! I mean, maybe Daddy took advantage of me, some. I'd been so angry that he hadn't come to kiss me good night (yeah, I know, a little hypocritical of me), I'd thrown precaution to the winds. But still, he's supposed to be a gentleman! A daddy! He's not supposed to let me convince him to help me let him show him things he shouldn't see.

Damn, that's pretty convoluted. Just goes to show how twisted this whole situation is.

But the worst part? Oh, diary, don't you know what the worst part is? Do I really have to spell it out? A true super secret diary wouldn't have to ask.

Yeah, you got it. I loved it. I want it again. And my little freaky mind is thinking up all kinds of things to get it to go further.

You see, super secret diary, there are parts of me Daddy hasn't kissed yet.

And I think he's going to get his chance!

May 19

Holy you know what. Things have gotten pretty dang intense around the Dunn household. And it's mostly my fault. Mostly, I say, because I know what the ground rules are for this game, or whatever it is that Daddy and I are doing. Still, Daddy has to bear some of the responsibility, doesn't he?

I bet he'd just say that we had an agreement, and he's just sticking to his side of it. Such a lawyer!

Yeah, so, anyway.

Guess what, super secret, never going to be published or even read by anybody else in the whole wide world, diary? Ms. Fiona Dunn went and did it again. This morning, I woke up even before my alarm went off, 'cause I don't think I hardly slept at all anyway. I had all these ideas flying around in my head.

When I came downstairs to find Daddy drinking his morning coffee, I sauntered into the kitchen, just like it was a normal morning. Only, see, I was wearing my new sleepwear.

Remember that little thong I got? The electric blue one? It's all satin and it really goes into my butt crack deep. But my problem was I really wanted to be wearing a g-string. I had this idea that if everything went well, I'd really test my Daddy's promise to kiss every part of me. So I took out my trusty scissors and went to work.

Turns out it's not hard to turn a thong into a g-string. When I was done, there was a tiny strip of blue satin connecting the waistband to the part that covers my pussy. I loved how I looked in it when I posed in front of my mirror in my room. Just about my whole butt was bare. I was even sure more would show if I bent over, but I wasn't going to do that, right, super secret diary?

Yeah, I know. I've had a hard time keeping my promises to myself recently.

I wore a regular t-shirt, one that went just down to below my belly button. No skin showing on top, nope. I didn't want Daddy to get the wrong idea. I don't think he was going to. Just in case I put on knee socks as well.

"Good morning, Daddy," I trilled as I padded over to the coffee machine.

"Good morning, Fiona," he said, an amused tone in his voice. Wow, he was cool. He looked so handsome, so professional, sitting there with his coffee mug and the newspaper. My heart went pitty-pat. No really! I think it skipped a beat, just thinking about what I was daring here.

"So," I said, as calmly as possible. "I think someone was naughty the other night."

"Do you?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "Did somebody break the rules of the game?"

"Not break, so much," I said. I busied myself with preparing the coffee. There were no more filters by the machine. Damn, that meant getting a new box out from below the counter. I turned away from Daddy, and squatted down. I could only imagine what that was showing to him. "But somebody definitely bent them."

When I stood back up, Daddy was right there behind me. He grasped me by the hips and pulled me slightly away from the counter. I gasped.

"Make your coffee," he husked. "I'll show you how well I can play by the rules."

"Oh!" I squeaked. I leaned forward. I knew what this meant. I was presenting my butt to him, pushing it out in this position. How much... how much could he see?