Super Secret Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hips moving against me, the rasp of his skin against mine, even through the lubrication, the frisson of the friction against my overstimulated clit.

"And I could see so much. So much more than I let on."

Now the end of his cock dragging down through the furrow of my sex, catching for a second on the wide open mouth of my pussy before slipping back up and over my clit again. Me gasping, eyes wide.

"Did you know your nipples were showing through that cami top like headlights? Damn, it was so hot."

Again with the movement of his cock downward, lower this time, the tip dipping into me, swirling, fizzing, until again it slipped up and out.

"My daughter, my sweet Fiona, showing off her tits in a ridiculously small top. For me, her Daddy. I loved it."

Down again, lower, and this time, he was fully surrounded by my flesh.

"I love you."

He moved forward, and inch by amazing inch, he let himself be swallowed up by my desire.

Oh, diary. Did you know that before tonight I was a virgin? I'm not anymore. Not that I had any hymen or anything. Years of cheerleading will do that to a girl. But it was the first time I felt filled, invaded. And it was my Daddy that did it, my Daddy that made me a woman.

He was so hot, so throbbing, so... present. And he was completely inside me, his pelvis against mine. He looked down at me, on outstretched arms, his eyes flashing. My wonderful Daddy.

"Oh... Daddy... I love you too!" I squeaked as he was fully sheathed in me. "Now... oh, God... fuck me?"

"Yes, sweetie. I'll fuck you."

Diary, we fucked. I fucked my Daddy. My Daddy fucked me. The feeling of him moving in and out, the heat we generated, the... the everything.

I came, more than once.

And he came, deep inside me, filling me with the sperm that made me, inseminating his daughter, his seed inside his seed.

I mean, yeah, I'm on the pill, have been for years, so there wasn't any real insemination going on. Not going to deny it, I kinda wanted it, but I'm not completely crazy, you know? But still.

So that was, like, a couple of hours ago. And he's still dripping from me. God, it's too amazing. Sexy, romantic. Grown up! I have no idea what's going to happen tomorrow, or next week... or even in years to come.

But I know this: I love my Daddy in ways no girl ever should, and I don't care.

Okey-doke, super secret diary. Guess that's enough for tonight, huh? Don't know if I'll have much more to write about in days to come, but I'm super happy you've been here for me this week.

Night night!