Super Sexuality, Issue 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next she pulled a tight black skirt on. It was an inch shorter than her usual blue skirt, and hugged her hips and ass perfectly. The strings of her thong were pulled up to arc over her hip bones, exposed above the hem of the skirt. Not to be too familiar, she chose some boots she never thought she'd get to wear. They were black and heeled, with a cross lace that went all the way up her calves, accenting them nicely. She pulled on some black and white striped cotton fingerless gloves. They had to be fingerless so she could display her black painted nails. There was definitely a theme going on with the new outfit. To add some contrast, she applied some dark red lipstick. In order to keep some innocence about her, she did her blonde tresses up in pigtails, tied with red ribbons. If she had a lollipop she'd be sucking on it.

Kara gave herself a once over in the mirror, and liked what she saw, she just had to hope Batman would feel the same. Even if she failed at her seduction, and she didn't plan on it, she might keep this new costume. It had a youthful sexuality about it, and fit her like a glove. Satisfied, she did up the rest of her makeup, giving herself heavy eyeliner to make her blue eyes sharper, and set out to do her monitor duty, and she knew Batman would just be nearly done with his shift when she got there.

The metal doors slid open to the large circular room overlooking the main transport bay of the Watchtower. The walls were lined with computer screens showing satellite footage of locations all around the world. Some were normal, nothing going on, while others featured heroes fighting disasters they had been called out for. Kara wondered which screen she appeared on hours ago. Illuminated by all the computer screens was Batman himself, sitting in a lone chair and trying to keep his attention on every situation and every situation that could arise.

Making sure her new costume was in order, Kara carried herself over to Batman, her hips swaying seductively just in case he happened to turn around to greet her. Kara stopped at the main layout of dials and buttons that ran the monitors and transport bay. Careful not to brace herself against any big red buttons, Supergirl bent over to peer over at the valiant defender of peace. Despite her alluring display of her curves, Batman did not bother to look at her and only gave a "You're early, Supergirl" to greet her. That was Batman, a man of few words and all of them business.

Twisting her lips and giving a huff, Kara turned to sit on the edge of the console, again being cautious not to accidently flip a kill-all switch. Crossing her legs, displaying the muscle tone of her stems, she gave Batman a dreamy look. Just his stubbled jaw was enough to get her all in a swoon. "I know, I just wanted to spend some time with you, Bats," she casually said.

He finally looked up at her, immediately towards her sapphire eyes and gave a curious look before turning his attention back to the screens. Batman was the greatest detective in the world, and already had figured out what she was trying to pull given how she was sitting, speaking, and dressed. He knew Supergirl was a beautiful girl, but she was the cousin of one of his best friends, and a fellow hero, which only served to complicate things more. All in his head he began to deduce the ifs, whys, hows, and end results of all possible scenarios that could arrive from that moment.

Giving soft little kicks to the air, Kara ran her eyes down Batman's body. There wasn't much to see with his thick black cape draped over his shoulders, but she could make out the outline of the center of his chest down to his abs, and that utility belt and all parts of him around it. During her examination, Batman turned in his chair to face her, arms crossed. "Supergirl, no," he plainly put.

"No what, B-Man?" she playfully asked, giving a wry smile and arching her back to display her assets better for him.

"You know what, Supergirl," he again stated. With his stance firmly stated, he turned back around to the monitors, keeping watch on the world below rather than the young woman to his left.

Supergirl pouted, seeing no use in playing dumb anymore. She should have known Batman would see through the act immediately. So she turned to appeal to his sense of reason. "Come on, Batman, don't just throw away the notion right away. This could be good for both of us! God knows I need the attention," she started, running her finger across his broad shoulder, "and I can only imagine that your dark past isn't the only thing that keeps that stick up you're a-"

Before she could finish the expletive, Batman grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her arm away. "You are on probation for just this sort of thing, Supergirl. Even if you weren't, you are Superman's cousin. It would only complicate things," he explained, turning back to the monitors a second time. "Besides, you're too young."

She scowled down at him at his last comment. "I am not too young! I'll be 21 this summer!" she snapped at him, crossing her arms across her breasts. Then a dark gloved hand came reaching over to her thigh and she felt her heart skip.

"You're in the way," he said in his gruff tone, forcing her to slip off the console bay so he could type in the needed coordinates to one of the heroes that just teleported down to earth. He looked up at her, pouting with arms crossed, looking away from him for the first time since she came into the room. With a heavy sigh, he felt obligated to try and ease her hurt. "Supergirl, you're a beautiful young woman, intelligent, and very sweet. Any hero or otherwise would be lucky to have you," he put in the nicest way he could muster. Nice really wasn't what Batman was known for.

Supergirl gave him a healed smile, which quickly faded as she saw he was about to form a "but."

"But I just can't, Supergirl," he said, affirming her fears.

With a slow nod, she pushed off the console and began to walk towards the window looking out over the transport bay. She would have left but she would just have to return in five minutes for monitor duty anyway.

"But Bruce Wayne can," he added, much to her delight. It wasn't the Batman fantasy she was hoping for, but it was the next best thing. She gleefully ran over to him and gave him a big hug, elated he had succumbed to her wants. Batman felt it was his duty to ensure another Lobo incident didn't happen again, among other reasons.

Batman rose, breaking from her hug and gave her a simple nod to excuse himself. As he walked out and Kara watched, he turned to leave with "Wear something black."

The next night Kara was lucky to not have monitor duty. Unbeknownst to her, Batman had done some subtle rearranging of the schedule so Superman had her place instead of her. All day Kara could think only of her date that night. The day after Batman's promise, Alfred made a call to her apartment saying that Master Wayne requested her company at dinner that night. She giggled at the fact that Batman wasn't going to spare her any part of the Bruce Wayne experience. She had just the dress for the occasion, too. A black, slim number that reach over just one shoulder like a toga. The outline of her figure was on display, but wasn't overly showy or gaudy. Kara put her hair up in a bun with two chopsticks stuck in, in an X shape. Her red lipstick was much lighter than the shade she wore last night, and her nails matched in color. Her heels were nearly the same, though. They laced up her legs as before, but were still heels rather than boots. The length of the dress reached just above her knees to display her accent calves.

She flew herself to Gotham, as hidden as she could manage, to meet Alfred at a high class apartment complex. Batman wanted to have dinner in Gotham just to not arouse suspicious as to what he was doing in Metropolis. The limo ride to the restaurant didn't take long, and when she arrived she was in awe. For all its grit and grime, Gotham had some lovely features, such as the local she stood at now. Alfred would wait in the limo while she entered the restaurant. There she was shown to her table, where Mr. Bruce Wayne was already waiting for her.

Like a true gentleman, he stood to greet her, and pulled out her chair for her. "You look gorgeous, Kara," he compliment her as she sat. She had never heard her use her real name before. With most heroes their alias and super hero name were pretty much interchangeable, depending on whom you were around, but with Batman it was different. Beneath the cowl, there was no Bruce Wayne, just more Batman.

She would have noted that he too looked very handsome tonight, were she able to find the words. Everything was just so perfect she didn't want to jinx it. The dinner played out as it was expected to. Kara sat in a dreamy gaze looking at Bruce as he confidently met her eyes with his own dark hues. Several of the high brow crowd sat in judgment of Mr. Wayne, noting that his dates seemed to get younger and younger with each outing. At least he was back down to one, one stated.

Bruce allowed her a single glass of champagne, but he didn't partake himself. Apparently he never drank, and at high class functions where he was expected to keep on the persona of a drunken playboy, he drank sparkling cider. Besides, he wanted his senses and focus at their peaks tonight.

Partway through, Kara recovered from her awe and began to seductively tease Bruce, much to his amusement. A coy stroke of his hand and a game of footsy below. She could feel herself getting more aroused with each passing look he gave her. They discussed things as any date would, but kept it from matters of capes and cowls. However, Kara couldn't help but bring up the subject at dessert.

"Ba- sorry, Bruce, why did you agree to this?" she asked curiously. Surely it wasn't just her looks. She had seen him turn down dozens of women she considered much more beautiful than she before. Plus all the reasons he gave on the Watchtower were reasonable, so she had to wonder what changed his mind.

"Being a hero is a fulltime job," he started, speaking with such exact words she thought he had given the speech several times before, "and there is little room for relationships, even casual sex. Most of us are still only human, and even though you come from another world, Kara, you too fall victim to human urges and needs. I've spoken with many heroes, male and female, who have the same problem you have, although not so difficult as with what you face," he referred to her Kryptonian powers. "Left unchecked, it can become a distraction, a heavy burden that clouds the mind and causes us to slip up. We can't have that on our conscious."

Kara nodded along, and took a bite of her dessert once he was finished. She was hoping for a less clinical answer than that, but it suited her fine, she supposed.

"Plus, you're incredibly gorgeous," he added, just for her sake, and much to her delight. Once dinner was finished, Kara practically pulled him to the limo, and once in she couldn't keep her hands off of him. He was an excellent kisser, and his hands moved to all the right places on her body, exciting her without ever touching her skin. Kara nearly tore off his pants right there in the car, but she kept herself mostly in check, waiting for when they arrived at Wayne Manor.

Once inside, she again began to pull him along, keeping her lips locked with his throughout. Soon enough, however, she realized she had no idea where his master bedroom was, or where anything was for that manner. Taking a moment to break the liplock and look around the main foyer, which she had apparently been dragging him around for five minutes; Kara was suddenly swept off her feet and into his arms.

Bruce carried her to his bedroom, a room larger than the main foyer even. Along the way Kara sucked on his neck, using her strength to give him a hicky at record time. Inside, Kara was astounded by the size and décor. Wall to wall with priceless antiques, furniture, and paintings. In the middle there was a large canopy bed. Most unusual, however, was the red lighting that covered the room.

"Mood lighting, Bruce?" she asked as she was set down so he could remove his jacket.

"Red sun radiation lamps," he noted, much to her surprise. Kryptonite could severely weaken her and kill her, but the radiation from a red sun would merely remove her powers, essentially making her human. It was the kind of sun that Kyrpton used to orbit. With these lamps, Kara would have no worries about crushing Bruce. She could go all out with no worries. "It takes awhile for the radiation to remove any yellow sun radiation from your body, so we'll just have to pass the time with a lot of foreplay," he noted with a sly smile.

Matching his smirk, Kara then leaped into his arms, wrapping her legs tightly around his waist but keeping in mind that the radiation hadn't set in yet and didn't want to sever the poor guy from his lower half. Her delicate arms draped over his shoulders as he did his best to walk towards the bed, blinded by her flurry of kisses upon his face and neck. She found a good foundation on his lips, sealing her crimson tiers against them and memorizing his taste.

Bruce ended up flopping onto the bed, suddenly, taking her with him and lying back with her on top. His strong hands took a delicate path along her back, tracing along her spine and over the curves of her hips and ass. He struggled with trying to keep up with her youthful vigor; her body twisting and writhing against him as he tried to scoot back onto the bed, but to no avail. She still surpassed him in strength, and wasn't letting him get away.

Kara's tongue danced in his mouth, twisting along with his and counting the ridges along the roof of his mouth. She felt as though she could suck the life right out of him if she tried hard enough, but if she was going to drain the man of his life force, better elsewhere than his mouth. Breaking away from his soft lips, dragging her own against his stubble as she descended, Supergirl snaked her way down his body, fingers popping his shirt buttons as she went down.

The weight, and more importantly the strength, of the barely legal heroine off his chest, Bruce was able to sit up slightly, hands reaching back to brace against the bed so he stayed upright at the obtuse angle. The blonde beauty had managed to find her way to the floor, shimming her between his legs and was fiddling with his belt buckle. She could obviously rip the strap off and toss it into the stratosphere, but she seemed to want to take her time, while seeming to be rushed with desire at the same time. Her bright blue eyes lifted to meet his and he smiled at how cute she looked, nibbling at the crotch of his pants as the belt was undone. He could easily feel guilty for this, believe he was corrupting the young and innocent, but why break out the kinky stuff now?

Red finger nails were dragged against the bulge in the billionaire's pants. A pouting lip was bit by pearl white teeth as the young heroine tried to pace herself – to savor every moment. With Lobo it was rush and run, a quickie to get off. With that valve turned and the pressure lessened, she had the mental acuity to appreciate the little things, like the small twitches inside Bruce's pants every time she poked the bulge curiously. Like surgeon, Kara carefully opened Bruce up, tugging his zipper down with calculated care. Once it reached the base and all that was left between them was a white pair of boxer briefs, she gazed up at him once more, this time leading her eyes up his now exposed stomach and chest, barely peeking out beneath his unbuttoned shirt. She nearly salivated at the runway of tan flesh against toned muscle. A few battle scars teased her, barely visible as the shirt remained. She'd have to get to those later.

Bruce gave her yellow hair a loving stroke, moving the tresses from obstructing even a little of her face, though still a few bangs fell back to frame her features. As delicate as she looked right then, he could only hope she would take it easy on him until the red sun radiation set in and the yellow sun energy was drained out. Still, knowing her power, she looked so fragile and soft. The look in her eyes told a different story, however.

With lust and hunger behind her eyes, Kara yanked down his pants and underwear in a flash, the feeling of cloth still present for a second after it was gone. Bruce's cock was freed, and stood at half mast at an impressive size, in length and width. Kara couldn't help compare his to her previous lover, Lobo. The alien's was of course larger, almost comically so, but Bruce's managed to look much nicer. Perhaps more manageable was the best way she could put it, when compared to the pale bike rider, that is. Now, with only a half erection, she needed to get to work. Soft lips were dampened by a trailing pink tongue. The heft of the cock was lifted so she could begin dragging her pink muscle up the length of his member, starting at the base.

Intent on enjoying her care, Bruce closed his eyes and let out a soft exhale through his nostrils. With a beauty such as Kara, however, half of the pleasure came from just watching her, so his dark hues were revealed again and he looked down at the caring creature. Her blue eyes had left their lock on his face and body, and were now focused on his midsection. He wagered Kara was not inexperienced in this field. She had had a slew of boyfriends in the past, and while she couldn't fuck them with the wild abandon she had demonstrated with Lobo, she must have been able to orally pleasure them. So he could only guess she would hold back at first, practiced in not putting her full strength behind her suction, and would keep it that way until the lamps did their work.

Every inch of the rod was met with her discerning tongue before her hand came into the fray. Stronger motions were given with her hand than were shown with her mouth, jerking his organ up and down to get the blood flowing. As some rigidity came to the penis, Kara sealed her lips around the head, sucking gently and giving the tip numerous flicks of her tongue. This would repeat for awhile and didn't need her full attention, so she gazed up once again at Bruce's face, to gauge his reaction.

His breaths were deeper now, his chest bulging out as his back arched to the pleasure flowing through him with each bit of attention Kara gave his member. His shirt had fallen open, exposing more of his impressive torso and the map of scars that littered his body. Alfred was skilled in medical care and took care of most of his wounds without any sign they had been there. The deepest cuts, however, left a strong indication of his past battles. They weren't so glaring that they took away from his body, however. His abs were chiseled to perfection, and his chest was broad and smooth.

Now more excited than ever, thanks to being granted more of a show of Bruce's body, Kara doubled her efforts, sucking harder and longer, and dipping past just the tip of his cock. About half of his length made it into her mouth before she had to stop, though she bet she could do more if she was feeling really eager and daring. She remarked to herself that he tasted wonderfully; he must take his hygiene very seriously. His dick had become fully erect at that point, throbbing against her twisting tongue. Her hand picked up the slack on the bottom of half, jerking firmly while being careful not to put her Kryptonian strength behind it. She was, however, starting to feel herself lose her powers; the weight of the gravity around her felt stronger, and sounds were less sharp. Thankfully, the pleasure she felt was no less powerful.

As Kara delved deeper into the passion, Bruce followed with her. The hand that softly stroked a hair from her face was now cupped behind her head, guiding her motions to his needs. He watched the blonde bob as much as he could, though often his eyes were shut from a surge of pleasure. His strength of will was stronger than anyone's on earth and beyond, and he could hold back an orgasm for as long as he wished, or erupt when his body wished it. Kara was cheating, however, intentionally or not. Despite the work the red lamps were doing, her strength mostly remained, and the strength of her suction was greater than that of a human woman's, now. Nothing painful, of course, quite the opposite. As he peered down at the girl, he could see a smirk on those working lips, and her eyes lit up like fireworks. She knew exactly what she was doing, and wanted to beat Bruce at his game.