Super Sexuality, Issue 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was true; Kara had broken the seal on her super powers and sucked harder than any human woman could muster. Her tongue moved faster too, twirling around the head and dragging up and down the base at matched speed. Her massaging hand, too, found increased strength and speed, though it never left her mind to keep a lid on the fighting strength. She gleefully watched Bruce's face twist in struggle to hold back. Kara was determined to win, however. She was confident he could get it up again quickly, anyway.

Kara was right in her prediction of the outcome, as Bruce found himself trying to fend off the approaching orgasm with more difficulty than usual. He had to hand it to her – when she set her mind to something, she achieved that goal no matter what. She was so good, in fact, that he came more suddenly than he had expected, filling her mouth and coating her throat. Now, surely, he was in trouble, he thought.

Much to his luck, Kara didn't mind the sudden expulsion of cum into her mouth. She rather liked the taste of his brand, in fact. Such a dirty girl she was, and was proud to be, she swallowed every drop before popping his cock from betwixt her lips. The still presence lust in her eyes told Bruce that he wasn't in trouble, though he would be punished.

Eager to see what she was capable of, Bruce moved to lie back on the bed fully, basking in the warm glow of the red lamps. He watched as the lithe young thing climbed up onto the bed and began to crawl over his body, laying little kisses along his body as she advanced. He was very pleased to see that Kara wished to be repaid for the work she had done on him, and soon found her legs on either side of his head, her hips hovering mere inches above his face. To show her he was ready, he reached up to grip the back of her thighs, squeezing firmly and causing her to jump. Then his lips parted just barely, ready to show her his appreciation.

Kara squealed at the sudden grip on her legs, but soon relaxed into the firm hold. It was then she realized that her powers had waned further, that he was able to elicit a cry like that from her with just a firm grip. She was starting to feel powerless, destructible. She would have to regain that power, somehow. Licking her own lips, Kara giggled before lowering herself down upon Bruce's face, shivering as the stubble pressed against her thighs. Her delicate folds were attended to with care and interest by the billionaire below, causing her to writhe softly against his face, which only caused more pleasure to surge through her.

Bruce's hands had moved from the back of her thighs to her hips, to massage the wide features as his mouth sang against her lips. She was already very wet, so much so that it stroked his ego a little bit, he admitted to himself. He took advantage of the obvious thrill she got from the feeling of his stubble, and turned his head left and right, rubbing his cheeks against her inner thighs and causing her to buck. Thankfully by then her strength had diminished further, so his head remained attached to his neck, but her power had only grown. With most women he slept with, they were too nervous to know what to do, so hopeful that after that night they would be Mrs. Wayne and inherit his fortune. Kara knew exactly what she wanted, however, and that was more exciting than any model of the mouth.

Hips twisted against his face as her lower lips were massaged by Bruce. One hand gripped the headboard, while the other reached down to play with her clit, increasing her pleasure to new heights. She had boys eat her out before, but never with much success. Perhaps it was their inexperience, or her fear she may pop their heads like grapes between her thighs if she wasn't careful, but Bruce showed her that being orally pleasured could be more than a tease.

As Kara played with her clit, Bruce focused on her folds. The velvet entrance was manipulated to allow his tongue to poke in, lapping at her inner folds and tasting her sweet juices. Maybe it was her Kryptonian nature, or her age, but she tasted far sweater than any woman he had ever been with before, or would be with again. He smirked as he heard her cry out in pleasure, a small orgasm racing through her but still she rode his face, causing the bed to rock as she gyrated. Since she was too focused on holding on and teasing her clit, he reached up to cup her supple breasts, massaging the soft flesh and tweaking her hard nipples.

Kara lost it again, coming on his face a second time, after a few minutes of Bruce teasing her taunt nipples. She would cum two more times after that, once from her own teasing of her clit, and the fourth came when Bruce became more primal, sucking on her pussy lips as his tongue pursued. Satisfied, she rolled off of his face, sitting on the pillows as Bruce had his head rested on them. She had to catch her breath, as the last one came in more waves the first three.

Before she could fully recover, Bruce had leapt back into action, sitting up and turning to face her. Kneeling between her legs, he pulled her down towards himself, laying her down upon the bed before him. Kara let out a squeal of excitement as Bruce reached out to gain his dominance back from her. By then his cock had hardened to diamond strength again, and the sight of her taut young body just sent more blood pumping through him.

Supergirl let out a cry of joy as Bruce entered her, filling her up with his member as he pushed, her walls well lubricated to help with the tight fit. She lifted her legs into the air and hooked them around his waist as she had before. Try as she might, he still managed to overpower her, and she knew that the lamps had done all they could. She had the strength of a human woman of her same size. Having the power stripped was exciting and scary. It was rare that she was shown just how mortal she could become with a simple change of circumstances, and she was just happy that the situation was on happier terms than the past situations.

Bruce then began to demonstrate why she had really picked him as her mate. He knew the body better than anyone, and could manipulate it to do whatever he pleased. His hands gripped her hips perfectly to cause her to buck with every thrust. Her nipples were twisted and pulled in such a way that she came just from that. At one point, he even traced a simple, seemingly random, pattern on her stomach that caused her to come in such a force that he wondered if the lamps hadn't really worked. Bruce had turned her body into a house of pleasure with just a few simple pressure points.

Kara, too, gave him pleasure rivaling that which he had felt in the past. Her appreciative movements, lustful gazes, and squeezing thighs all aiding him to his own orgasm, finally. After they had both caught their breath, Kara realized that Bruce was still hard, and wasn't about to let the opportunity pass her up. This time she took charge, and rolled them both over so he was back on his back. Never letting him slip out, his still hard cock was ridden until doomsday. Kara massaged her hips into his, gyrating in a pattern she had adapted from her love of dance. Her back arched as his hands cupped her breasts again, squeezing them for awhile before they cupped her firm ass. That night confirmed for her that she loved to be spanked, at the very least by Bruce. Her ass was turned red again, much to her delight, from the many strikes to her ass she commanded he give her.

The billionaire was only human, and while still hard did not cum again as she rode him for all he was worth. He was of course delighted that she managed to find a couple more orgasms in the position before he moved them into the doggy style. Again she was gripping the headboard as he pounded into her again and again, hips slamming against her abused backside. Her entire body was shown the respect and pleasure it deserved and craved, over and over and over again. He came again after some time, this time spilling his seed across her heart shaped tush.

The great heroine fell asleep with Bruce soon after that, basking the mixed glow of the red lamps and the moon light filtering through the blue curtains. Red and blue; her colors, mixing together to blanket the sweet heroine and the dark knight. Wonder Woman was right, she had found more joy with a man who appreciated her body than with one who could just stand up to the strength of it. Kara did not concern herself, at least not for awhile, with the complexities that would undoubtedly arise from their coupling. She didn't care, she was sated, and didn't have to worry about any watchful towers filming her sexual encounter that night.