All Comments on 'Super Slutty Sarah'

by Slinky1332

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Bad start, terrible middle, shitty ending

First, use the spell-checker AND the grammar-checker. Cloths are NOT Clothes! And several other examples ... trying to write without a very good handle on the language in which you are writing! (Even though it might be your ONLY language!)

Second, the story starts very abruptly ... Immediately into a foiled sexual foray with Sweetie, who has better fish to fry than Hubby! It is hard to determine if her lovers are more influential in seeing how far into depravity she can be pushed ... or is Hubby? My vote is Hubby, but the Anal initiation HAS to go to JeffBull! Actually, Sweetie herself may earn herself a vote for her own invention of the Two-Week rule!

2*. Get an editor! LIT has the service! Use it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Why on earth would any man want his wife so stretched out he can't feel her? That is extremely fucked up! I mean are men really that sick in the head that they would want to live that way? That is fucking disgusting!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
thanks

Thank you for the time to donate a good story. I enjoyed it and really appreciate authors time to donate stories to us. For others who have such pathetic lives they try to make themselves feel better by bashing free stories, don't take it personally. There are more stories than anyone could ever read on this site, if you don't like it find something you do like, or just go fuck yourself without having to bash peoples donated time. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
RE: anon thanks

I just want to thank you for letting us use your whore last night, oops I mean your wife. Man the slut had us limp and bone dry before she left. I just want you to know we kept our word. She only fucked 25 of us last night. And if you need any money for my son let me know.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderalmost 10 years ago
nice

Love how loose her pussy was - I've love to fuck a whore that slutty

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
used pussy licker

I love it when my wife goes out drinking and ends up getting well fucked then comes home and gives me a taste of her dripping pussy. Licking a strangers cum from her pussy is a real turn-on and we both love it. I want to have a chance to watch the action and to lick them both as they are fucking. If his cock happens to end up in my mouth all the more fun. All husbands should try it, you may find that you love it as much as I do. Being a cock sucking husband is the best!!!o

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Intersting story and having a dirty slut wife is a super feeling. whe my wife comes home from fuckinfg 3 o4 guys i lay on my back while she places her cum filled cunt over my mouth for me to receive all the cum and sucks my cock as deep as posiable.

She has sait she wants to have a gang bang an needs 20 guys so she is now planing for that to happen. She is also now keen an having he arse fucked. her best trick is to have teo cocks in her cunt at the same time just love it some times i partake and lick the cock as it enters her cunt just cant get more dirty than that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous