Superbabes: Pre-Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, you and her taste so good together," Scarlett praised in her huskiest tone. To prove it some more, she suddenly slid two fingers into Emma, which made her cries even huskier. After several seconds, Scarlett pulled her fingers out, wiped them and Emma's juices onto my cock, and started sucking it down in earnest.

With her sexy lips back on my shaft, and with the knowledge she tasted Emma on my cock too, I took a while to get back under control. But I breathed normally again by the time she got off me, although it got hard again when Scarlett licked down to my balls. Her tongue batted them around for a while, then she briefly sucked them one at a time before sucking my cock head for another second. At that point, she rubbed my head over her juicy lips for some time, then kissed it before going back to Emma.

Scarlett dived her mouth right into Emma's pussy, then muttered into it, "I can taste him and you right here." And that's just what she did, as Emma's moans and facial expressions showed how thoroughly she was tasting us. Yet Scarlett let her hanging a while later and went back to sucking me off.

Despite Scarlett's cock sucking brilliance, I still didn't want to neglect Emma. Although my finger wasn't Scarlett's talented mouth, I still tried to replace it by letting my middle finger brush her pussy lips. She looked impatient for me to do more, so I slid it in and went to work.

"Yeah, there you go....fuck me better than Scarlett's tongue. Don't make me totally regret liking men," Emma pleaded, still joking even now – or so it seemed. In any case, I did what she said and finger fucked her the best I could. This seemed to make Scarlett suck me down even harder, so I stopped fucking Emma and rose my hips up to fuck Scarlett's mouth for a while.

I stopped to remove my middle finger from Emma and let my index finger take over. But after several seconds, my finger froze and my cock went back to fucking Scarlett. I spent the next minute going back and forth between fucking them, until Emma took over and fucked herself on my finger while I fucked Scarlett's mouth harder.

I had my left hand on Scarlett's head to force her down my thrusting cock, but she didn't seem to mind. Likewise, Emma looked pretty pleased as she pleased herself with my right index finger. Yet she stopped and took my hand off her, only to suckle her own juices off my finger. "I guess I gotta get used to this taste tonight, right? Might as well start with mine," Emma explained before sucking again.

I was too distracted to fuck Scarlett's lips, and even she stopped a bit to notice Emma's suckling. I went back and forth between seeing both of them suck on me and look at me. As if she was reading my mind, Scarlett popped off me and offered, "You know, he has something bigger and yummier to suck on. I can make room if you want."

Emma took the offer and went over to sit next to Scarlett, and in front of my cock. Scarlett held my shaft and pointed it at Emma's mouth, which then promptly went onto me. She sucked my dick even harder than she sucked on my finger – and then Scarlett stopped stroking the bottom of my cock and started licking it.

When Emma got off, Scarlett took over blowing me again, but soon Emma got it right back. I struggled to keep my cool, as these two gorgeous blondes worked me over with their silky lips, and remembered to look up at me with their stunning eyes. They did so as they kissed each side of my shaft, then went up to my head – which was the only thing separating their lips.

As if this couldn't be more out of Penthouse, or an overly detailed fanfic, Scarlett pushed my cock away and captured Emma's lips with hers. Now that her reluctance for girl/girl action had faded, Emma just let Scarlett kiss her and joined in soon enough. Scarlett attacked her mouth even harder and stroked Emma's hair, then let Emma grab her face and take command for a while. In the meantime, she jacked me off and made this even more vivid for me to watch.

When they finally parted, Scarlett informed Emma, "I guess you'll want this to wash it out, then," and fed her my cock again. She suckled and licked me, then went back to kiss Scarlett and taste both her and me on her lips this time.

"If you still wanna taste me, you're running out of time till I go off. Especially with that going on, "I warned.

"Fine. But one of you has to touch me too," Scarlett ordered. She got Emma out of the way, crawled over to me, then got herself into a sixty-nine position with me again. Her ass hovered over my face while her head approached my cock again, although it was harder to see it now.

I did hear Scarlett say, "No no, I get to set this off first. I said one of you has to touch me. Or both, I don't care." I supposed I had to be the first one, so I grabbed her hips and ate her out once more as she resumed sucking my dick. Eventually, I looked over and saw Emma lying besides me, unsure how to help me.

I eased her into it by fingering Scarlett, collecting juices on my fingers and offering them to Emma. Like before, she orally pleasured my finger while Scarlett kept up her oral work on my erection. This time when Emma stopped, she could lean into Scarlett's behind and lick her pussy with me.

My tongue soon joined in, licking the left of Scarlett's opening while Emma licked the right. And like when they were blowing me, our lips weren't far apart when we blew Scarlett. And like Emma did with Scarlett, she kissed me and tasted us both at the same time.

But Scarlett moaned extra hard on my cock and shoved it down deeper until I licked her again. I vigorously ate her and began to tongue fuck her mouth again, as flashbacks of our last sixty-nine ran through me. Yet back then, I used another hole of hers in the process.

History repeated itself as I licked back up to rim Scarlett's asshole. However, new history was made when I let Emma put her head under me and try to lick her pussy too. Although it was somewhat difficult, we each managed to lick one of Scarlett's holes simultaneously. This in turn made Scarlett lick me even more thoroughly.

Time was running out, so I slipped a finger inside Scarlett to make it wet, so it could then easily slip into her ass. Emma got the idea and inserted a finger into her pussy next, as Scarlett was now being finger fucked in both holes.

To send her over the edge further, I fucked her mouth even harder and faster as well, and I even saw Emma fingering herself with her free hand. Somehow, I hadn't gone off quite yet, but as we all fucked and blew each other, I knew I wouldn't be that lucky for long.

Indeed, once I felt Scarlett grab my nutsack and lather my balls with her tongue, I knew I was done. "Fuck, fuck, I'm cumming!!" I warned, just as Scarlett took me back in her mouth and started swallowing.

Scarlett's mouth sucked up all my cum as she thrusted against me and Emma's fingers. Just as I finished going off, Scarlett got started, as me and Emma took our fingers out and I started licking her release up. Emma watched me for a while, then joined in to get the rest. But she was still fucking herself, so she was the last to go, even though she had been fondled longer than Scarlett.

Eventually, Scarlett took my cock out of her, rolled off me and turned back to kneel in front of Emma. I noticed her mouth was a little puffy, then saw why as she opened her mouth to reveal my cum still sloshing inside. She then took Emma's head and kissed her, and she froze up as Scarlett obviously slipped some of my cum into her mouth.

But after tasting Scarlett's cum, tasting mine – albeit in an unconventional way – went down easier as Emma started getting into it. In addition, she was fucking herself even faster now, as tasting everyone else's cum made her eager to release hers.

When she finally did, Scarlett released Emma and let her lie back down, then bent over to lick her juices up. What she didn't eat, she collected on her fingers before putting it into my mouth for me. But ultimately, we were all filled up and soon let ourselves relax.

"Fucking mother of God," Emma let out, and neither me nor Scarlett could top her – or had the energy too. I hadn't even actually fucked any of them yet, and they'd all but worn me out. Even if I got the strength back, how would the three of us top that?

I was so busy trying to get my head on straight, I didn't pay mind to another knock on the door. And I didn't do anything when Scarlett left to answer it – to answer the door naked for someone I didn't know. By the time it actually did get through, I heard Scarlett call out, "Well, look who finally paid us a visit!"

I put my hands over myself just before Anne Hathaway saw all of me. But of course, she'd already seen me naked, Emma wasn't covering herself, and Scarlett certainly wasn't shy. Anne was the only one with clothes on, although perhaps that wouldn't last for much longer. Then again, they did make it look like she wasn't coming before.

"So, you caved in after all," Emma noted. "You're lucky you got here when you did."

"I can see that," Anne said as she looked a bit shyly at us. She wasn't acting like the take charge, sexpot Catwoman she was dying to be for me last year. Perhaps her frustrations just boiled over for a day, and I was there on the right day.

She had clearly changed in other ways, since most of her luxurious hair was cut off thanks to the upcoming "Les Miserables." Anne's hairstyle looked more like a tomboy's, and I didn't know if that would affect anything in bed. Assuming she was even joining us.

"Are you just here to wish us luck? Or did you actually decide to save the best for last? At least that'll be the case once this summer," Scarlett took a dig at Anne and "Dark Knight Rises" all at once.

"Come on, you can't hold this against me! If I hadn't said anything about him, you wouldn't have figured out I fucked him, and then none of you would be here! From the looks of you guys, you're pretty happy to be here already," Anne nailed.

"Then why wait until now to get another shot at him?" Scarlett zeroed in.

"Look, I didn't start off today with plans for a four way! Or to find out about you two nailing him before I did!" Anne informed. "Sure, thinking about seeing him again put.....thoughts in my head. But they were just supposed to be thoughts. I have someone regular now, and so do the rest of you. And the three of us are supposed to rule this summer! Well, we'd rule it in quite a different way if we got caught."

"I'm the only one who's got a famous somebody, so I'd get in more trouble than you two!" Emma illuminated. "But I'm here now! Sure, I wouldn't get trashed like....I don't know, Kristen Stewart would for screwing over R-Patz! Hell, maybe Spider-Man would actually beat you two with that extra publicity!" she pointed at Scarlett and Anne. "But either way, I'm here taking the risk and my pussy is plenty grateful already! How about yours, Catwoman?"

"Well, I was telling myself stuff like that before I came down here," Anne admitted, then reached into the purse she had over her shoulder. "And when I brought this along too."

We could see why, once we saw she had brought a strap on dildo to the party. After what Scarlett and Emma had been doing, it made a crazy amount of sense.

"Oh, hell yeah! I knew I forgot something, but you bailed me out!" Scarlett cheered, then high fived Anne's free hand. "If you're in, that's going in you for sure!"

"Well, it's not entirely my call," Anne reminded, as she went over to me and I finally remembered to stop covering myself. "Hi, by the way," she greeted me.

"Hi. You look....different," was all I had, but Anne didn't look offended by my hair joke.

"Is that going to be a problem?" Anne checked, and I did have to think it over for a millisecond.

"This whole thing technically started when Emma changed her hair. But she overcame that, and Scarlett overcame being a redhead too," I remembered. "You're the last one of them I was with. So I have a fresh memory of the things you'd do to....overcome. And you clearly have a few new tricks too," I nodded to the strap on.

"You sound confident. I wasn't at first, but now that I'm here...." Anne left hanging, then spoke a little lower. "I'm just in time, because there's a storm coming."

I chuckled at how she was about to spoof her "Dark Knight" trailer line, then shuddered when she leaned into my ear and held my hardening cock. "You'd better batten down the hatches, because when it hits....you're gonna wonder how you ever thought you could fuck me so hard, and have any cum left for the rest of them."

Although I still wanted Scarlett and Emma to get more cum, Anne could have taken it all then and I wouldn't have minded. In fact, I was getting hard enough for her to take some right now. But then I felt Anne's hand come off my cock, only to have something warmer smother it.

While I had been entranced by Anne, Scarlett had come over and placed my dick in between her huge tits – the one thing I forgot to do last time. "Hey, I thought he needed more help warming up. But if he doesn't...." she teased.

"No, no, you can never get too much help!" I insisted vigorously. Fortunately it worked, as Scarlett went back to fucking me with her perfect chest.

"Good, because I'm mostly doing this for Emma. She went first with you before, so you have to fuck her first now. Or so she told me. But this should motivate you to save enough for me. And Anne, I guess," Scarlett reminded.

"I....I can try," I got out. I saw Emma get back on the bed and watch the show, then I turned back to Anne. "If I see too much of that, I'll lose it," I pointed at my cock disappearing between those amazing boobs. "I'll need something else to distract me."

Kissing Anne Hathaway while getting a tit job from Scarlett Johansson should have made me more likely to pop. But Anne bought the set up as I eased her into the group by making out with her. Sadly, I couldn't run my hand through any long, soft hair of hers – so she had better win that Oscar for "Les Miserables" next year for that. But I could still run my hand down her body and touch her still intact boobs and hips.

I laid back down as Anne came down with me and I felt Scarlett's boobs pumping away. Once I broke from Anne and saw Scarlett's special skill, I just had to fuck those tits myself for a while. After several thrusts, I figured I should get Emma back into it before I did go off. "Okay, I think it's all set for you now," I informed Emma.

Scarlett reluctantly took her tits off me, letting me climb back on top of Emma. With my shaft fully hard again, and with a couple of tweaks to Emma's pussy, I had no trouble sliding in and penetrating someone for the first time tonight. It didn't take me long to get my entire cock in, causing us both to moan in relief. "Oh, I was waiting for that," I confessed.

"We got you so pumped up, you might have fucked Andrew and said the same thing. Hey, if I could do that to Scarlett," Emma jabbed.

"Leaving that aside, I was waiting to fuck you regardless," I admitted. "It started with you and you set the bar, so I'm glad I'm fitting this in. Pun kind of intended." In case the joke wasn't enough, I added a good thrust or two.

"It's a good, hard fit for me too," Emma praised. That was good enough for me, so I stopped talking, used my mouth to kiss her and fit her some more.

It started off nice and slow, making it somewhat easy to forget there were two other women with us. This was the kind of slow, intimate fucking that was hard to do on a movie set. But after indulging that for a few moments, I started slamming into her harder. In turn, she tightened her legs around me and threw her head back, groaning in that sultry tone of hers.

But with Emma's lips free, Scarlett took advantage. I saw her kneeling next to us, putting Anne's strap on around her waist and aiming it for Emma's mouth. "Come on, I owe you for my cock hogging," she reasoned. I exchanged a little shrug with Emma, and she went on to lean over and take the fake cock's tip in her mouth.

Seeing Emma blow a fake dick was nothing compared to her sucking my real one and watching me squirm. But seeing it while I was fucking her was a nice consolation. I saw her face focus up in that sexy way it did while blowing me – only this time from another angle while I was fucking her, and while she was blowing one of the biggest bombshells in the business. That got me to fuck her a little harder as a thank you.

"Mmm, fuck that's good. Not as good as other cocks, but I can take it," Emma assured while grinding back against me. I helped her take it even deeper while her mouth went further down Scarlett's plastic erection. But then I realized I had a lot more things to do, and not much time to do them in.

"Get on your hands and knees, Emma. Scarlett, stay where you are," I suggested. I had time to fuck each actress in two or three positions, I hoped, so this would be my second and last with Emma.

It ended up looking pretty hot, as she got on all fours and let me fuck her from behind, while she resumed sucking Scarlett's temporary cock. Soon enough, me and Scarlett fucked both her holes in quick, hard fashion all at once.

"There we go. I'm fucking your mouth like he fucked mine. But you don't get any cum for it, you naughty girl," Scarlett teased. Going along with the naughty line, I jiggled around Emma's ass cheeks and gave the right a light slap. Before I could worry about her taking it the wrong way, she arched her ass up higher and fucked herself harder on my cock, as Scarlett slammed hers deeper into Emma's mouth.

While Emma was getting fucked from both sides and I was enjoying the view, I almost forgot about Anne. But when I felt a warm hand cup my balls from behind, I got an idea of where she was. Annie jiggled my balls as they slammed against Emma's backside, and when she pressed her body onto mine, I felt no clothes in the way.

The now naked Anne kissed my neck and held onto my hips, then helped them slam into Emma even harder. She all but gagged onto Anne's strap on as a result, which got me to suggest, "All right, I think we can give her a break."

"I'm not done yet, so you can do whatever you want," Scarlett shot back.

"Like fuck you with a real cock since it's your turn? But if you'd rather let a fake cock get in the way?" I turned the tables on her.

"All right, Emma, take five and figure out how to thank him later," Scarlett allowed, taking the strap on off her and out of Emma. I went on to take my real cock out of her, then sat up against the headboard and waited for Scarlett to arrive. My erection was raging, but Emma didn't bring it to the brink yet – though Scarlett probably would.

I leaned back as Scarlett climbed onto my lap and easily went down my cock. Soon after she started riding me, I went right for her tits and took her supple left mound in my mouth. I didn't do nearly enough of this last time, so I buried myself in her chest for all it was worth – a considerable amount.

Scarlett's own husky voice rang out as I bit down on her nipples and fucked her. My arms went onto the rest of her stunning body and rubbed as much skin as possible. She quickly took her arm, wrapped it around my head and shoved her cleavage against it, riding me harder while doing so.

If I wasn't careful, I could go way too quickly before I even got to Anne. I looked around for her, then noticed the strap on laying nearby. I took it and signaled for Anne to come over, and when she did, I offered her the fake cock to suck on. It was likely covered in Emma's saliva, yet Anne took the shaft into her mouth anyway.

When it was wet enough, I took it back and teased the fake tip against Anne's real pussy while trying to fuck Scarlett's. "Mmm hmm, that's your baby. Fuck yourself good with it, like you do when you think about him," Scarlett egged on – whether she used the truth or not. Yet Anne did take her advice and slowly inserted the shaft inside her.