Superbabes: Pre-Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

Once she got enough of it in, I grabbed it and slowly thrust it in and out of her. As such, my thrusts in and out of Scarlett went a little slower while I was distracted. Still, Scarlett could go fast enough for all of us, yet she slowed down as well to witness Anne getting fucked. Eventually, I got into a groove fucking Anne and fucking Scarlett at the same time in different ways.

Now Emma was nowhere to be found and the forgotten member of the group. But like Anne did, Emma got my attention again by playing with my balls from behind. Yet unlike Anne, I felt Emma lick and suck them. After she did that for several moments, I felt her stop, but then Scarlett increased her moaning.

I looked over Scarlett's shoulder to see Emma rimming her out – which made some sense, since she left that to me last time. However, she went back to sucking my balls a while later. She went back and forth licking us out, while I went back and forth fucking Scarlett and fucking Anne.

Finally Scarlett couldn't take it, yelling, "Oh, fuck it! Emma, back up!" Emma did what she said, yet I regretted it for a while when Scarlett got off me. Yet she more than made up for it by turning around, sitting back on my lap and putting my wet cock against her rimmed out asshole.

With her back against my chest, I wrapped my arms around her waist, squeezing tighter when my cockhead was put in her ass once more. Scarlett slowly rode me as I sat back and let her set the pace. When I got deeper into her butt, Scarlett called Anne and Emma back over.

"You two, get to work on my other hole. Anne, don't you dare take your cock outta yours yet!" she ordered, crying at the end of it when I got the rest of me in her.

Emma went down to eat out Scarlett at the same time I fucked her ass. Anne looked more hesitant to eat out another girl, just as Emma was at the start. But she went forward and took a little lick, although nowhere near as powerful as Emma's. However, Anne did get more into it as things went on.

By the next minute or so, the new pattern was set, as I fucked deeper into Scarlett's ass while Emma and Anne combined to eat her pussy. Anne even licked my shaft a few times before it thrust back into Scarlett. But when she reached back to push the fake cock deeper into her, Scarlett demanded, "Emma, take care of that for her, would you?"

Emma stopped eating Scarlett and went behind Anne, examining the strap on lodged inside her. But she could still put the straps around her and start fucking Anne herself, which was obviously what Scarlett wanted. To get it right, Emma took the cock out of Anne, got the strap on around her waist with no trouble, then pushed her new toy into Anne's pussy.

"Good, now we've all got something to do. You, fuck me harder," Scarlett said and I obeyed. "You, eat me harder," to which Anne got going. "You, give her your fake cock virginity," she capped off to Emma. Although this was likely Emma's first time fucking a woman with anything, she set a good pace to fuck Anne as she ate Scarlett and Scarlett fucked me. It was all getting to be way too much.

"Oh God, I don't wanna cum too soon, I don't wanna...." Yet it was falling on deaf ears – and they'd really be deaf in a minute if Scarlett didn't quiet down. But with me pounding her ass and bouncing her tits, and with Anne licking her out, she was clearly on the brink of cumming. And when she did cum into Anne's mouth, she clenched far too tight around me and my fragile dick.

"Get off, get off! Don't make it end now!" I tried to plead. Yet if Scarlett did hear me, she couldn't do anything about it. I exploded into her ass and there was nothing I could do until I was completely drained. I just laid back and tried to enjoy the release, at least until it was done and it hit me that it would be the last one.

Emma, Scarlett and Anne were probably on a schedule and had to leave at some point. Could I really cum for a third time before then? I hadn't even gotten to Anne, and she was the last one here after she forced herself to come. I had to give her something, but I was out of juice for the foreseeable future.

I sighed as Scarlett lifted herself off me, yet saw that Emma and Anne were still going at it. In fact, Emma was fucking Annie even faster. "You see them? You wanna cum as hard as they did? Go on, cum for us!" Emma demanded. It was something to see the younger Emma have her way with Anne after she thoroughly dominated me. But that wasn't enough to start me up again – not even when Anne thankfully came for the first time.

Now that she was on the scoreboard and worn out like me and Scarlett, maybe Anne wouldn't need me to fuck her too. Then again, she did promise to drain so much cum out of me that I'd have little left for the others – though the opposite had actually happened. But then again again, I would have nothing left for her or anyone if she made me cum a third time.

"Well, I don't know how to put one final round together. You guys got any ideas?" I offered in a last ditch plan. Scarlett and Emma stayed quiet, yet Anne got herself free and walked over to the desk.

"Come over here, I might have something," Anne proposed to me. I got up my reserve strength and walked over to her, then Anne put her hands on the desk and bent over in front of me.

"I know you like me in this position. Even without the cat suit. So get on your knees and see how it looks from that angle," Anne suggested. "Go on, you don't need your cock hard to do that. It might help, though." I figured I'd try anything – especially phrased like that – so I got on my knees below Anne's bent over ass and her wet pussy.

Getting somewhat of an idea, I leaned forward to taste the leftover juices from Anne's recent orgasm. She groaned in approval, so I kept going from there. Eating her cum off right after an orgasm would help get the ball rolling again for both of us – I just didn't know if it'd be enough. Yet Anne thought ahead and continued, "Don't forget the other hole too."

Well, I'd had my way with Scarlett's ass more than enough – might as well try out the others while I could. Following orders, I licked up to Anne's asshole and let my tongue circle around it before diving in. After a while of eating both holes and Anne grinding herself on my face, I had to say, "You look pretty into it for someone who didn't want to be here," into Anne's openings.

"It wasn't that. I knew if I got the balls to come here, I'd really let myself go. On all of you, really," Anne groaned. "Speaking of which, bring that other cock over here, Emma." So it seemed the tables were about to turn on Emma now. But as a result, Anne got me to back off her, while she positioned Emma to lean on the desk and bend over.

Once she did that, Anne was the one who dropped to her knees behind Emma to eat her out. She then gave a signal for me to resume, although with Anne on her knees, I had to lay on my stomach to eat her out again. We made up a kind of human Centipede, although none of us were on both our hands and knees.

Then Scarlett joined back in and got me to lay on my back, which left Anne's ass hovering slightly above me. I ate her out from there while Scarlett helped suck my cock back to life. I was in the toughest position to do anything by far, but with me licking as much as I could, Scarlett sucking me off yet again, and with the sounds of Anne rimming Emma, I felt more than a few stirrings again.

"Is he ready yet?" I heard Anne call to Scarlett, who responded by suckling me extra hard. By then, I looked ready enough. "Okay then," Anne accepted. "Everyone stop eating and get ready."

I got myself up and stood in front of Anne and Emma with Scarlett behind me, awaiting our orders. Anne started by putting on the strap on, then went behind a bent over Emma and started to tease her ass with the fake tip.

"That's it, you knew this was coming. But you just went for my pussy. I'm a little greedier," she assured as she pressed the tip into Emma's backdoor. "Come on, you're the only one of us who's not a real superhero. You belong in this position."

"You're barely even a hero, but besides that...." Emma trailed off as she adjusted to the invading dildo. I savored the sight of her ass being opened up, but Anne soon brought my attention back to her.

"Now you do what I'm doing. Fuck my ass and fill me up with something real. Unlike her," Anne pressed. Well, that explained why she didn't want me to forget the other hole. In case it dried up, however, I sucked my index finger and brought it down to lube her up some more.

"Hey, aren't you forgetting someone?" Scarlett pointed out in the meantime.

"Nope. You have the best job of all. You get to go on your knees and eat anything you want down there. Both our pussies, his balls, any other hole you can find, they're all yours," Anne offered. "It may be a tight fit, but you've been making tight fits looser all night, haven't you?" She certainly had Scarlett there.

By the time she accepted that, I was done warming Anne's ass up. I fingered her pussy and put any wetness from there on my cock to lube it up, just in case. Yet after that, I was ready for the last round of this entire saga.

And it was quite a round, with me fucking Anne's ass at the same time she was fucking Emma's. In the meantime, Scarlett crawled below the table and licked out Emma's pussy while her ass was all filled up. "Oh fuck, you two really are super!" Emma admitted. "Keep that big fake super cock and that super hot tongue in me!"

"As long as he keeps that big real cock in me," Anne retorted, so I filled her all the way up as my answer. Anne arched her ass back and wiggled it against my groin, then shoved her toy right back into Emma's ass and gyrated against it. I just followed along for the ride, placing my hand on Anne's ass since there wasn't much room to get to her pussy.

Scarlett saw this when she crawled away from Emma, despite her objections, and tried to find room to eat Anne. But given that she was sandwiched pretty tightly between me and Emma, there wasn't much Scarlett could do. Not to Anne, anyway.

Anne tightened around me at that point, so I focused on drilling her for a while, and hoped I was helping her drill Emma harder. I really had to get to her ass at some point, if Anne would let me. But Emma and even Anne left my mind once I felt Scarlett's lips all over my balls.

I turned and saw Scarlett on her knees behind me, obviously sucking my balls as they smacked against Anne's ass. This certainly seemed to be a good final lineup for us. It was too bad Anne only brought one fake cock, leaving Scarlett's pussy and ass neglected in all this. Yet she took care of it herself by wetting her index finger and putting it up her heart shaped ass to fuck herself – so now we were all being worked over in some way.

With that settled, I drove myself deeper into Anne while Anne drove harder into Emma and also finger fucked her neglected pussy. Scarlett kept using those magic lips on my sack – and even dabbled her tongue into my ass for a few seconds. At that moment, every single one of our asses was being stimulated, and that only drove me crazier.

"Oh, fuck me! You fucking heroes are so fucking hot! Fuck everything harder!" I yelled, in my most out of control moment so far. I guess I was overdue since this really was the end.

"Mmm, no problem," Scarlett moaned against my balls while fingering her ass harder. "I told you all we needed this, didn't I?"

"Okay, fuck, you had a point!" Anne conceded. "Not as big as his point and mine, but still! Fuck, those are two good points!"

"You would know now!" Emma shot back as she arched her ass up. "Oh yeah, that's it.....mmm, to think this wouldn't happen if I didn't fuck him first," she pointed out and then turned her head towards me. "You liked fucking and hearing me first, don't forget that. Now you got all this from all that.....fucking them, fucking me, putting me in front of this hot fuck train."

"Yeah, yeah," Scarlett brushed off. "But from my angle, I'm first, Anne's second and you're last on the fuck train! That'll be a familiar order for us this summer!"

"But there's no cock in you now, so who's winning this round?" Annie retaliated.

"There's no real cock in me either, you know!" Emma reminded. "Not that it's so bad, but...." I got the message and made a really tough call.

"Anne, I haven't had Emma's ass yet. I want it now while I still can," I conveyed. "Maybe you won't make me cum like you promised, but you've done your part and then some. Besides, you don't have to be done with her yet," I teased. As she got it, I took a few final thrusts into Anne's ass, then made myself pull away and get out from in between Anne and Scarlett.

Once Emma was free, I led her back onto the bed and had her lie against me on my lap, as my cock made it's way into her ass. Once I started getting in there, Anne returned to the bed with the strap on still on, then aimed it for her pussy.

"For the one who started it all. In the big picture, I mean," I corrected, since the night was more Scarlett's idea.

Nevertheless, me and Anne were honoring Emma now by sliding our respective cocks into her. I wrapped my arms around her chest to hold her against me, while Anne tried to wrap herself around the both of us. Yet we did manage to sandwich Emma between us as we fucked her in front and back.

Scarlett was the odd one out again, but she got herself next to us anyway. She put her hand down between us all and tried to finger and rub as much as she could. Then she kissed Emma hard, moved on to kiss Anne, and capped it off by Frenching me. She then offered her tits to me again, so I turned my head and gobbled them down the best I could. But she soon took them away and put them in between Emma and Anne, and they eventually sucked on one each.

As Emma and Scarlett sucked Scarlet's tits and me and Anne DP'd Emma, I felt tonight's trilogy of orgasms nearing a conclusion. "Oh yes....oh, thank you," I let escape. It sounded a bit pathetic to thank them for sex, especially in the middle of the end. But I owed them something other than my cock and cum.

"No, thank you," Scarlett surprised me as she thrust her boobs into Emma and Anne's mouths. "We went through the hardest shoot of our careers.....and you made it hard and hot for a while. We owed you, so that's why we're here."

"Mmmmhmm, and now look," Annie said when she broke from Scarlett. "This should get us through all our press junkets and then some."

"Fuck yes. Till then, one last bit of cum for the road?" Emma offered as she pushed her ass down my cock even harder.

"Fuck, of course....but ladies first," I decided, after one last flash of brilliance.

Granted, it wasn't that brilliant to pull out of Emma's ass, and then get Anne to take the strap on off. However, when I had Emma, Scarlett and Anne lay side by side on the bed with their legs spread, then when I put my mouth on Scarlett's pussy and fingered Emma and Anne at the same time, they saw the genius in it.

Although there were no cocks involved, they were built up enough that I could make them all cum from here – and hopefully hold out long enough for them to return the favor. I didn't touch my cock, but I wasn't sure if that would help.

"Yeah, yeah, make us cum. Get our cum all over you, then we'll drink you up one more time," Scarlett seductively promised as I ate her. Yeah, not helping me hold out either.

"Uh huh. This kitty's kitty wants to give you more of that cream....oh, fuck that kitty better than any Bat," Anne got extra flattering, which earned her a couple more fingers inside of her.

"You heard them. Fuck all that hot super cum out of us....all for our hero....fuck, come on, we're tingling so good...." Emma cooed, which was all I needed for one last push.

I pushed at least three fingers into Emma and Anne, while diving my tongue as deep as possible into Scarlett. And with all three grinding their hips into my tongue and hands, they were ready to go themselves.

Finally, it was Emma who came first, given all the attention she had gotten in this round. As I felt her cum drip onto my left fingers, Anne started to release herself on my right hand. And Scarlett just kept riding herself on my tongue until she drained herself all over my face.

After I licked Scarlett's cum off her pussy, I pulled back, stood up and held up my hands – now covered in Emma and Anne's cum. I licked most of it off my hands, but wiped the remains of Scarlett's cum off with those wet fingers. As such, once traces of all their cum were on my fingers, I used them to coat my very sensitive cock up for them.

"Come on....taste yourself, finish me and taste me please," I begged to make them hurry up. They took the hint and all got on their knees in front of me. Scarlett sucked me and tasted everyone first, then Emma quickly grabbed my shaft and bobbed on it briefly, before Anne took it and sucked it last.

Ultimately, Emma and Anne licked the sides of my cock while Scarlett sucked on the head. By the time Scarlett went down to my balls and Emma and Anne got to my head, I was ready to drench them all. "Yes, yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming on all of you!!" I screamed as I indeed saved the biggest climax for last.

Emma was the first to suck me as my first few spurts went into her mouth, then Scarlett took it away and sucked it for a second, and then Anne took it from her. And I still had enough cum left to spill on their faces once Anne popped off me and waved my spurting cock around. Of course it ended with all of them getting facials – albeit minor ones – while I could barely keep standing.

At the end of trilogies or extended trilogies, the hero doesn't usually die – not permanently, anyway. Still, I could have asked Anne if Batman really does die at the end of "Dark Knight Rises" and probably gotten an answer. But the original point was, although I wasn't dying at the end of this epic, I felt like it'd be fine with me if I did. At least if their naked bodies were the last thing I saw instead of my own blood and guts.

I had to settle for just feeling dead and utterly drained, as the ladies cleared the way and I fell face first into the mattress. I did land away from the cum stains they left on the sheets, which was good or bad, depending. But it was bad that I was falling asleep, since they'd probably leave right afterwards and I'd never see them naked again.

I did turn my head and see them stand up, wiping their faces off and licking the rest of my cum off their fingers. Seeing that and memorizing their naked forms for the last time – although I did still have Scarlett's naked photos saved somewhere safe – actually helped lull me to sleep. So it might have been a bit counterintuitive.

I felt that way when I woke up alone the next morning, and on the way to the photo shoot and interview that day. But then I saw them posing together, as if they hadn't fucked and eaten each other last night. And smiling at me as if I hadn't fucked all their asses last night. The memories were still under the surface, but they were hot and perfect enough to make it okay.

Therefore, it wasn't awkward when I got to go one on one with them with clothes on. In fact, as I got set to interview them – and say my last goodbyes to all of them afterwards – it was the kind of perfect ending that franchises had largely failed at for decades.

Even if I needed an even more over the top ending than all their movies combined. But this was one time where overkill worked to end a franchise in Hollywood.

"All right," I then told them as we reached our quieter, PG-13 final act. "Let's get started. First question."

THE END

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers