All Comments on 'Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 05'

by SierraLeeAuthor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I Have This Thing for Redheads...

I never truly liked the Barbara Gordon/Batgirl persona because it seemed too contrived and, really, was created during the sixties in conjunction with the Batman TV series that was too cartoonish for my complete liking. But after the events of "The Killing Joke" and Barbara's transition into Oracle, I liked the character much more. Here was a woman who had lost the use of the lower half of her body but had not given up. She found another way to fight crime, albeit behind the scenes, and was even consulted by the Justice League at times. I knew she would eventually come into contact with Clark/Superman, I just didn't see it quite happening the way it did. But she will make a great new member of the team with her computer expertise and her leadership skills will, more than likely, be brought into the fold in conjunction with the other women.

I'm not sure about the Ventriloquist. I remember when he was introduced in the comics during the time when the creators were adding truly demented villains--Ratcatcher, anyone?--and about the same time that Jason Todd/Robin no. 2's life was ended by the Joker. But I stopped collecting comics in the mid-nineties so I have no inkling what the character has been doing in the past several years. What happens might be interesting.

Sorry for being so long-winded. But you bring forth some memories I haven't thought about for a long while. I guess that's a good thing. Take care and I will catch you on the next go-round.

Roger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

good chapter though i preferred some of the more aggressive sessions with Catwoman and Harley. it doesn't always have to be 'nice' just because they're superheroes. since you've done Oracle it would be great to include others of the Birds of Prey. especially Huntress; she can do with some long, angry sex to relieve all that tension she has.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
really good

add wonder woman as well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSierraLeeAuthor@SierraLeeAuthor
525 Followers
Hi, I'm Sierra Lee! If you want to see more of my writing, I have several game projects that can be downloaded completely free: https://www.patreon.com/sierralee I used to write more erotica and do commissions, but since my game projects have taken off I don't spend as much ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES