Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's nothing wrong with that, is there?"

"No, but you'd better not take advantage of this. Because if I ever had objections, you could probably fuck them out of me, and that's..."

Superman gently ran a hand through her hair. "Don't worry, Barbara, I don't want to turn you into some kind of mindless slave. If you think I'm going too far, you can always tell me."

"Good." The concern on her face melted away and she gave him a lascivious smile. "You don't have much to worry about either. I've been thinking about it, and I have no problem sharing you with a bunch of other women. Maybe that's some kind of magical thrall talking, but if so, I don't care."

"On second thought, maybe you won't be all that great of a moral compass..."

"Oh, I think I just might be a bad influence. I came while I watched you fuck the others, and the idea of you turning Gotham into your own personal harem? It gets me wet again... but, uh, please give me a while to rest. Another round would take me from comfortably sore to truly painful. Can you just hold me for a while?"

"Of course." Clark smiled at her vision of the future. It made him hard again, but he felt completely in control. Since he had four women and counting, he had no desperate urge to fuck them. He would get plenty in time. "We'll have to help the others eventually, though."

"You're right. We should also destroy the Kryptonite as quickly as possible, and I know about another sample in the Watchtower. I should connect my computer network to the Batcave and we can monitor the city. There's a lot we can do... damn, I was hoping to relax for a while, but now my mind's going full speed and-"

Clark cut her off with a searing kiss and when he pulled back she looked dazed. "My little slut can use her big brain later. Right now all you need to do is rest."

"Okay." Barbara snuggled against him and soon fell asleep. Clark settled back and Superman smiled.

-

A bunch of my writing is available completely free in an adult game! So far the game has sex scenes equal to about three of these chapters and I'm adding more each month. If you're interested, check out my profile or Patreon for the links!

Next chapter: Peyton Riley (aka the Ventriloquist). I have pretty clear plans for quite a few women to join, some more obscure than others. The main characters won't be forgotten, of course, and I'm going to try to make the minor characters work when I use them. As always, let me know your thoughts.

12