All Comments on 'Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 12'

by SierraLeeAuthor

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"To the Winner Go the Spoils..."

It must be nice to be Superman. It's amazing that a hero such as he was at DC, mostly a glorified boy scout, can be turned into a hyper Casanova with the ability to bend women to his will. There is nothing "politically correct" about this story but, then, this is Literotica, after all. I think the story could have been a bit longer, particularly between Cassandra and Shiva. Cassandra's dominance in the battle needed some reinforcing, I think, as the conclusion with Superman fucking Shiva silly seemed to be a bit too pat in this instance (although we all knew it was going to happen, anyway). I look forward to the scenes with Talia in future chapters. I have been in lust with the character ever since her debut, drawn by the inimitable Neal Adams way back when. Take care until next time...

Roger.

pjw7326pjw7326over 8 years ago
love it

im glad you added both Talia and Nyssa al ghul to the story , but felt you should have kept nyssa more to the "arrow " tv show character and had her lesbian , and have her be seduced by batgirl or cassandra instead of superman , talia would have been the better sister who they meet in this part ( my opinion only ) still great story , cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great!

nice to see another chapter. my only gripe is how lady shiva treats her daughter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

"greatest martial artist in the world" - that was genuinely sweet. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSierraLeeAuthor@SierraLeeAuthor
Hi, I'm Sierra Lee! If you want to see more of my writing, I have several game projects that can be downloaded completely free: https://www.patreon.com/sierralee I used to write more erotica and do commissions, but since my game projects have taken off I don't spend as much ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES