Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't need your moralizing, either. All you're good for now is giving to Superman."

That made her gaze finally leave Cassandra, and Superman decided that was a good time to make his entrance. He flew directly beside them, his cock against the side of Shiva's face. She immediately tried to bite him, but her teeth simply stopped against his skin. Cassandra got a better grip on her hair, moving her head into position in front of his cock, but her eyes stayed on Superman.

"Take her."

He was happy to obey the command, pushing between Shiva's full lips. She gagged at the sudden intrusion, but didn't try to escape. When she stared up at him, he was surprised to see not hatred, but growing lust. That hadn't taken long at all. Shiva began slowly bobbing her head on his shaft, though her eyes still became angry whenever they looked toward Cassandra.

"I've had enough of your schemes and arrogance." Cassandra gripped the back of Shiva's head, pushing her almost all the way down his length. She began to fuck her mother's face on his cock, and though Shiva couldn't add much skill to the movement, the fact that Cassandra was forcing her like that was more than enough for Superman. "You're not a master anymore, or an assassin, or a villain. You're just his slut now."

Shiva's body shuddered and Superman raised his eyebrows. He hadn't done that - had Shiva wanted to be dominated all along? Some kind of twisted death wish, perhaps. She was throwing herself forward onto his cock now, but Cassandra kept a hand on the back of her head.

Though she was enjoying watching her mother being dominated, Superman thought he detected a hint of sadness in her eyes as well. He slid a hand around her waist and pulled her against him. Cassandra immediately melted against his body happily, one arm around his waist while the other kept pushing Shiva on.

"You're not the same."

Her eyes widened and she looked up at him. "How did you know I-"

"You're mine too, but there's a difference. I love you, I don't just love fucking you."

"Thank you." Cassandra buried her face in his chest, almost hiding the hint of tears. "That means more to me than you know. But I'm not trying to monopolize you. I don't want you to stop fucking the others, especially not-"

"I know." Superman pulled her against him more firmly. "But you'll always be part of my inner circle. This woman is just a fucktoy."

He could feel her smile against his chest, but she didn't say anything. Her hand in Shiva's hair began to push her faster, however. Superman slid his hand on top of hers and they moved in perfect synchronization while they held each other.

It was as romantic as a moment could be, given that he was currently brutally fucking another woman's face.

Eventually he exploded inside her mouth, shooting cum down her throat. Shiva pulled off, gasping, and the next blast hit her face. She fell backward, overcome, and his next several shots covered the front of her uniform. Damn, he hadn't come that much in a long time.

Superman started to put his cock back into his pants, then stopped. "That was good, but I'm looking forward to fucking the greatest martial artist in the world."

"You can, you know, I'm not stopping you. Her injuries aren't too-"

"I'm not talking about Lady Shiva."

For a moment Cassandra just stared at him, then he had a split second glimpse of a grin before she leapt at him.

*****

Talia will show up soon, but next chapter we'll take a break for something way less involved. See you then!

12