All Comments on 'Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 19'

by SierraLeeAuthor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful story and Questions

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/4th_Wall_Awareness

also known as:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MediumAwarenes

I thought this was a wonderful story to read, and I hope you continue writing. I was especially interested in Harley Quinn's 4th wall awareness as the reason behind her abilities like the ability quickly change clothes, ability to start to see dimensional c-waves and w-waves, amazing insights, etc. In fact, I had a couple of storyline questions, now that we are getting to the end....

1) Will Harley Quinn's 4th wall ability (aka insanity) evolve to the point to where she can talk/hear writers? (actually I might pm you about this later)

2) What exactly does the W, E, and C in those waves stand for anyways? Is it still too spoiler-ish to explain?

3) Your really good at writing and I would hate to see you just stop with this one story. Will you continue this story after 4 chapters in like a sequel? Maybe a volume 2!? Or perhaps would you consider writing another DC/Superman story?

SierraLeeAuthorSierraLeeAuthoralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Belated replies

Seems like I overlooked this comment, sorry. >.<

1) The chapter I'll be posting shortly should shed a lot of light on how much I'm doing with the writers and breaking the fourth wall.

2) Nah, the wave names are just jokes that will never be fully explained. For example, "C" is for "comics" as in the sales thereof. Again, see chapter 20.

3) Thanks! Unfortunately, it's not very likely that I'll do much fanfiction anytime soon. This has been a ton of fun, but I'm trying to write for a living now and I have to focus on my projects that are supporting me. Another DC story could be fun, but I don't see myself having time in the near future. Do expect at least a few little stories from me to be posted here, though. ^-^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
initials

obviously, W is writer and E is editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSierraLeeAuthor@SierraLeeAuthor
525 Followers
Hi, I'm Sierra Lee! If you want to see more of my writing, I have several game projects that can be downloaded completely free: https://www.patreon.com/sierralee I used to write more erotica and do commissions, but since my game projects have taken off I don't spend as much ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES