Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though Gordon's cops gaped, to their credit they quickly moved to subdue the criminals. Some were catatonic, others tried to run and tripped over their pants around their legs, a few fought to keep masturbating. Not a single shot was fired as they were all brought down and handcuffed, their clown masks forming a pile on the floor.

Gordon moved toward the Joker personally, still cautious, but he soon saw that it was over. The Joker had collapsed to his knees, hands limply at his sides. His eyes stared toward the screen, but they saw nothing. It was as if whatever spirit of insanity had inhabited him was simply gone.

After getting him handcuffed, Gordon took a moment to wipe his glasses and accept that it had really been that easy. Superman had come through for them.

And he was also still busy on the screen. Against his better judgment, Gordon watched. The copies of Harley Quinn were wearing out against Superman's superhuman endurance, collapsing into exhausted piles. Even though Clark Kent had admitted what he was doing in honest terms, Gordon hadn't really believed it.

That meant Gotham had a new protector. Assuming that Superman kept his moral standards, Gordon could almost imagine a new era of peace and prosperity. If that meant that Superman was fucking an entire harem of women... well, it wasn't against the law.

At that moment, a new woman leapt from the side of the screen to embrace Superman. Though her costume showed off her impressive figure, Gordon's eyes were focused on her flaming red hair. He recognized her, of course, but he was too stunned to do anything until she started to peel off her shirt. Then he jerked back into action, realizing just how many of his cops were eagerly watching the show.

"Hey, hey! Shut that off, now!"

Gordon needed to have a long talk with his new son-in-law.

-

Whew, I've been setting up this one for a long time! I wanted to give the Joker a fun showing, but he's not the main villain. I have something much, much crazier in mind. Four chapters left.

12