All Comments on 'Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 22'

by SierraLeeAuthor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hate to see it go...

It's bittersweet. I love the fun and randomness of this story and the fun ideas it explores. I'm said that its ending, but glad that it can. Many great stories in this world go unfinished, left floating in the abyss without an end to keep them grounded and complete.Thank you for giving it an end and i can't wait to see whats next.

-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Batman's Back!

Yes! Love that you've returned.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 8 years ago
I so agree...

I love that a story DOES get finished... But hate that it finishes...

I've loved reading this story and suspect I'll take the time to read it again and again...

It's been a fun story, has actually had a good plot and enjoyable characters AND has been well-written - how could you ask for much beyond that?

Even if/when you finish this, I sincerely hope to see more from you...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSierraLeeAuthor@SierraLeeAuthor
Hi, I'm Sierra Lee! If you want to see more of my writing, I have several game projects that can be downloaded completely free: https://www.patreon.com/sierralee I used to write more erotica and do commissions, but since my game projects have taken off I don't spend as much ...