All Comments on 'Superman Fucks Gotham'

by SierraLeeAuthor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good fun

Sex fantasy is good, especially with super-heroes. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'd like to see him catch up with the Cat......

A good read! you could (by the premise at the start have Batman come back from the dead..)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Harley please

Amazing first part not usually a fan of superman but please continue it this story needs a bit of harley .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Beginning

I know that you probably won't read this since you have posted several chapters since this one but I wanted to drop a line anyway and tell you how much I really enjoyed this story. It is kind of ironic that you bring up the Writers and the new grittiness in the world that changes the way that the superhero operates and reacts to what happens around him. DC Comics changed utterly to a more modern and realistic world in the seventies once Marvel had introduced comic readers to a mature and believable Marvel Universe. Superman and the rest of the DC pantheon began to question their motivations and their relationships much like their Marvel counterparts and the comic book world was never the same after that. Sex was always implied with the men so muscular and the women so well-endowed, so it is with a breath of fresh air that it is brought to the forefront in this series--even if it is a trifle overdone.

I will read the next installments and will more than likely tell you what I think. I hope you don't mind.

Roger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice!

The beginning was fucking hilarious. Can't wait for more!

LonewLonewover 8 years ago
great beginning

the start was great with Clark's internal struggle then the break down of his code to awnsering the batsignial

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

"Now you're just making up justifications."

Wonderful.

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

A feminizing ray - then the male supervillains get a turn on the supercock!

DreamsToRealityDreamsToRealityabout 1 year ago

"Environmentally-conscious" I belly laughed😂 I originally read this a long time ago, way back when I was still in Secondary, I remember being obsessed with this whole series for a month, and in a horny stupor my brain reminded me of it's existence, so yeah, i guess I'm doing another Superman binge. I just wanted to say, if you ever read this, Bravo.

SierraLeeAuthorSierraLeeAuthorabout 1 year agoAuthor

Haha, well, I'm glad my silly story could have an impact on you. ^-^

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSierraLeeAuthor@SierraLeeAuthor
Hi, I'm Sierra Lee! If you want to see more of my writing, I have several game projects that can be downloaded completely free: https://www.patreon.com/sierralee I used to write more erotica and do commissions, but since my game projects have taken off I don't spend as much ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES