Superman Fucks Gotham

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, alright. I'm not cruel." Clark chuckled and then released her. Her ruby lips immediately shot to the head of his cock. He'd barely gone down at all after coming, so she had to stretch her mouth wide to slide her lips over his head.

As she slowly worked some of his shaft into her mouth, Clark tangled his hand in her hair. Part of him wanted to fuck her throat, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. It really seemed like she had changed, and he'd always believed villains could redeem themselves. Of course, she might enjoy it if he was that forceful with her...

In the room below, the green was beginning to fade. Not only was everyone returning to their normal hues, he could hear their heartbeats and breaths become steady as if in sleep. They really were cured of the poison.

Which meant that the beautiful woman sucking his cock had told the truth. Clark stared down at her, wondering what the hell he had done. Not with a sense of horror, legitimately wondering. The rules of the world had obviously changed, and he was no longer sure how it worked. He was sure that his cock filling her mouth felt incredible.

At that moment, the lights shifted outside the window. When he turned his head to look, he saw the Bat-Signal loomed in the sky. Whoever had lit it must have known that the Batman was dead, yet they'd tried anyway. Gotham was desperate; they needed someone to save them from themselves.

As Clark stood in the destroyed hall, Poison Ivy bobbing her head up and down his cock, he realized that he would answer the signal. Bruce had passed the mantle on to him and told him not to be a boy scout - he sure didn't feel like a boy scout now.

This was a job for Superman.

*****

Usually I finish an entire series before posting it, but this is just a fun little side project. The good side of that is that your comments can have an influence on the story! We're definitely going to see major characters like Catwoman and Harley Quinn, but I haven't decided who all will show up. I'm also open to any and all comments/criticism - it should be clear that I have a direction for this story, but feedback is always nice!

12