All Comments on 'Superman's New Kryptonite'

by GemmaGemmaGemma

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Took time to build up, but a satisfying sexual climax! Classic pairing, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome!

This was awesome! Any chance for another chapter? :)

GemmaGemmaGemmaGemmaGemmaGemmaalmost 6 years agoAuthor

There's definitely a chance of more parts. I had ideas when I first made it but have been caught up with other stuff since. Hopefully I will be able to carry it on at some point :)

barnabusbarnabusalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

I enjoyed your story immensely. It is a lovely story of two people trying to find solutions to problems that don’t have easy solutions. And complicating things is Superman’s reluctance to admit, discuss and confront the problems. Problems that range from Superman’s Blueballs to the saving of the Kryptonian Race. This could lead to many new stories.

By the way, Superman still had his strength at the end of the story. So why is Kara his Kryptonite?

Thank you.

Barnabus

Barnabus329@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful

Aside from some grammar clean up, and improvement in vocab, only in a minor sense, this is perfect. I love the story and the slow build up towards the climax. You have to continue writing more chapters. I want to see a long, happily ever after romance between these two. I’ve always kinda wanted them to be together. Mostly for the same reasons that you outlined. They’d be perfect for each other, cousin relatedness aside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I foresee them having lots of outdoor sex

So as not to destroy all the bedroom furniture etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Over two years—-get Superman to help you write several more chapters

I agree with your followers, you have hit on the way to give your readers pleasure and your score will keep going up.

Thanks, I am looking for your next chapter, hopefully with 5 or 6 pages of love and superhero action.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous