Superman's New Kryptonite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned over her body more with each thrust, and before long she reached to rip his top in half as well. He laughed for the first time in a while and then looked into her pretty eyes as he fucked her. "Fuck, Kara." He said once again as the fabric of his shirt fell off his skin. Her hands stroked over his pectorals, nails tickling his skin. At the same time he squeezes the meat of her thighs, holding her in place as she started to impale her with more power.

Her face had begun to contort now, the smile leaving for a look of aching pleasure as her cousin stopped holding back and started to fuck her like only Superman could. She had wanted to be fucked like this for years and the shaking in the room further visualized the speed at which Clark was burying his cock inside of her.

"So fucking good." Kara moaned, finally verbalizing her own pleasure. "You're still holding back, Clark."

He looked at her, and grinned. He couldn't believe the words leaving his cousins mouth, and he reveled in the fact she wanted even more of him. He lunged forward some more, tightening the gap between their bodies as he pushed her legs closer to her chest, her body willfully bending at his power. With each thrust he filled her and then dragged his entire length back out of her again. The bed shook with each movement until it was scraping along her floor with their bodies still attached. Her wardrobe hopped from side to side and a glass on her dresser fell and smashed. Their bodies slamming together with such force that the apartments around them could only deduce an earthquake was running through the city.

"Call me Kal." he said, and Kara grabbed his neck to pull him in for a kiss. Their lips held together for only a moment, but it was enough. "Call me Kal-El."

"Fuck, Kal." She giggled as she said it. This was almost as perfect as she could have imagined. Their family's Coat of Arms on the front of her suit was all that separated their bodies, and both of them couldn't help but look at it as they shared their love. "Fuck me, Kal-El. Keep fucking me."

A sea of expletives followed as the fucking hit fever pitch and the two shared more kisses as their peak forms never suffered from fatigue. It was only when Kal-El approached his end that he slowed down just a little, so he could look at her as he neared climax. "You're so perfect, Kara." He said, and it sounded sweet for a moment but he had more to say. "So fucking tight."

She smirked and kissed him again. "I love hearing you say that." She muttered. "Now cum for me."

He grinned and attempted to do just that, slamming himself back inside her until he could take no more. His gorgeous little cousin moaned and groaned as he filled her up with his cock, and then his cum.

"Oh my God, Kara." he said, holding still as he plunged balls deep inside her, his cock pulsating with each burst of cum that he shot out. His grip had loosened on her legs and they were pushing into and then through her mattress as his strength peaked with orgasm. She wrapped her legs around him and pressed sharp nails against his indestructible skin as he rolled his hips with pleasure and then fell closer into her grasp as he finished emptying himself.

Neither of them were tired, and neither had to be finished but for the moment they rested. They shared another few quick kisses. "We're going to save the Kryptonian race." Kara whimpered, and Kal-El just laughed until she joined him. He rolled off and to the side, his still hard cock sliding out of her wetness. He landed on her left leg and stayed there despite the discomfort and she sat up on to her side to face him.

"You're ridiculous, Kara." Kal-El said. His hand went to her chest and flattened against the 'S' of her suit.

"And now you are too." Kara replied, giggling one last time before closing her eyes. "You can thank me as many times as you want."

12