Suprising Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulls his fingers from her mouth and then grabs her body, repositioning her on the bed so that she now lays crosswise on it.

Before he met her that afternoon, he had completely prepared the room. The silk rope – a wonderful find through an online adult toy store -- was already tied to the bed, just hidden under the comforter and tucked between the mattresses.

He grabs her left wrist, and she gasps as she feels the silk close around her wrist. The other end ties under the foot of the bed. He tugs the rope from between the mattresses at the top, and ties her right wrist to the headboard. He steps from the bed, and examines her body. The red flush on her upper chest from her release. The soft gleam of exertion. Her parted lips, wetted by her pink tongue occasionally. The rise and fall of her firm breasts as she breathes.

"You are very sneaky, Sam..." she says in a faraway voice.

He could be anywhere in here right now, she thinks to herself. Unable to see, she tries to focus on her hearing. She again hears movements, and him opening and closing drawers. Now what the hell is he up to? She hears him strike a match, and a few moments later the familiar charcoal smell that followed. She bites her bottom lip. She could smell ...vanilla? Was that it? But there was something else...and the hot splatter of wax lands just under her right breast to prevent her from thinking about it. Her body jerks immediately, pulling at the ropes. The wax quickly cools, and another splatter lands on her, not as hot, along her stomach. She thrashes her legs and gasps and moans, and he watches her every movement.

He smiles, and lets drops fall from both candles in his hands onto her arms and tummy. He paints on her like Jackson Pollock, and then he stops, his work done. He blows the candles out, his eyes looking at the hardening wax on her body as the candle scents linger in the room.

He watches her body come to rest as he walks around to the other side, above her head. He kneels behind her head, and then gently pulls her body a little more until she has to hold her head up or let it fall over the side. He gently brushes through a few tendrils of her hair with his fingers. He leans down, tenderly kissing her forehead, and then her lips. She gasps softly, just reacting to him, relaxing with his gentle movements.

He stands up again, his hard swollen cock brushes against her face; warm, rockhard softness, against her cheek, through her hair.

"I've let you have some fun, because I love watching you cum pet. But now, my little slut, it's time for me to take some of my own. Open your mouth, and let your head hang down."

She purrrrrrrrs and does exactly what he asks. She loves giving head, as much as he loves eating her. Maybe more. She loves the way he screams, especially when she could watch his eyes when he fucks her mouth and then the way his cum spurts so hard and fast. It makes her crazy to suck cock. Her blindfolded head hangs over the edge of the bed, her tongue out, wagging in the air. He grasps his cock and rolls it around her mouth, watching her tongue dart after it, then teases pushing it in, her mouth seeking him out. Then he lifts his cock over her mouth, the space between his balls and his ass above her mouth, and he settles down while she slithers her tongue around his balls and on his flesh.

He grasps her legs behind her knees, and lifts them into the air. He stays like that for several minutes, letting her tongue tease him, lap at him, then he slides back, his hands still under her knees.

"Remember pet, I did say it's time to TAKE some of my own." He laughs evilly and angles his cock into her mouth, grabbing behind her knees, and PULLING himself violently down her throat. Her experienced mouth fights to suppress the gag with the force that he shows. He growls and grunts like an animal as he claims her mouth, fucking it lewdly, brutally. His balls smacking against her blindfold, his cock ramming down her slender throat. She tugs at her restraints but can't get her arms any closer as he pounds into her mouth repeatedly, rolling his hips and feeling his cock throb with the cruel sounds it makes in her mouth.

He pulls out of her mouth and gasps for air, the cum churning in his balls. Then he kneels down behind her head and removes the blindfold. Her eyes blink adjusting to the light in the room.

"Now...stay there..." he manages as he tries to capture his own breath. He slowly undoes the rope on one wrist, then the other. Then he grabs hold of her arms, pinning her biceps to the bed, and places his cock at her mouth. She opens and takes it in, looking up. Her elbows bend and her hands grab his forearms as she moans around his cock, trying to tease him. But he will not let her, and SLAMS his cock deep down her throat again.

"HANG ON MY LITTLE SLUT!" he yells as he started thrusting with all his might, making her body move on the spread of the bed with each fully forced shove. She grabs his forearms tight, and her nails dig into his skin, at once making him focus on the pain instead of the pleasure. "That's it my little slut MARK ME! You'll get marked back!" Her eyes widen under him at the sound of those words.

Her nails dig harder, her breasts bobbing on her chest as he slams into her face over and over, his screams getting loud until he throws his head back and shoves as deep as he can, feeling his mushroom head throb before erupting deep down her throat. She muffles guttural sounds as she tries to drink it, his cum almost choking her, and he keeps thrusting as he spasms. The animal grunts that accompany each spurt drive her even crazier. He explodes so thick and full, she can feel some of it spilling from her mouth.

Finally, he pulls his still-hard cock from her mouth and kneels to the side of her head, leaning down and pressing his mouth to hers. She feeds him back his cum, and he gathers her head in his hands gently guiding her back onto to the bed.

The kiss is soft and wonderful, and when it ends and their eyes open, she notices his normally hazel orbs are now an intense green. A quite unspoken silence spreads into a soft laugh. Both bodies sweaty, hers also marked with splatters of hardened wax and the trails of her own eruptions. He pulls her gently up, and guides her to the shower where they kiss hungrily and begin to clean each other off.

With the water spilling down their bodies and her love of sex in the shower, she wonders if he would fuck her there. She WANTS him to fuck her right there. He presses her to the wall after the soap had been rinsed from them both, and kissed her hard, and she screams "YES!" in her head, hoping his mind had heard her own thoughts.

"Let's go."

"What?! Where?!"

He stares coldly at her. "You're not supposed to ask questions. Now turn around, face the wall, and stick your ass out."

She gives an "oooooo" again, and laughs. He has none of it, grasping her shoulders and turning her forcefully against the cold tiles.

SMACK!!

The sound echos off the tile in the bathroom, his hand lifting and crashing on her sweet ass.

SMACK!!

"Now count them!!"

She blinks to think what number he's on, and begins to utter them loudly. She begins to moan after each one at seven. He keeps smacking until she yells, "TWELVE!" and then he stops. His breathing is a growl, and again she hopes that he might take her brutally right there. But he swallows audibly, and turns the water off instead. He looks at her, and smiles. "We need to go."

"Ooooooooookay sammyo," she said, looking over her shoulder to see the pink mark on her ass, rubbing her hand on it softly. "Where's the iiiiiiiiiiiiice now when I neeeeeeed it??!!"

"For that, you don't get any. For now, anyway."

"Oh you're a MEAN dom!" she says, but he doesn't respond.

He makes her sit while he dresses in black pants and a dark grey dress shirt. She starts to retrieve the clothing that she wore this afternoon when he shakes his head in front of her, wagging an index finger slowly. "I'll dress you, pet."

He stands her up gently, brushing his hands along her skin, admiring her sexy body in the soft light of early evening that pours in through the sliding glass door. Then, he grasps the french blue shirt that he wore earlier, and has her put her arms into it. Braless, her nipples make sweet bumps against the soft cotton. The collar smells of his cologne. He leaves the top two buttons of it undone, showing off the leather choker with the heavy silver pendant—someone could look closely at it and notice that it isn't a complex floral pattern but a floral pattern surrounding etched handcuffs. He steps back, admiring the sexy look of her wearing nothing more than his shirt. He feels the blood building in his cock, and gets back to dressing her. He has her step into the same skirt she had on earlier, along with her heels. Again, no undergarments added to her ensemble. She looks in the mirror and frowns a bit, the shirt just a little big for her but together not exactly the way she would dress herself for whatever he has in his mind.

He watches her slight grimace, and quietly says, "It's not about how you look. It's for later." Her perfect eyebrow arches with intrigue, but he adds no more. He grasps her hand, and leads her back toward the door, grasping his light olive-colored overcoat as they pass the open closet door in the foyer.

Her eyes examine the floor just outside the door as he closes it behind them, her mind thinking back a few hours to the public display they put on. She giggles softly, and he leads her toward the elevator. Her heart races a little, wondering if this elevator ride will be anything like the ride up to the room. He can feel her anticipation and acts very nonchalant, commenting about the décor and the quiet hush of the hallway. They slip onto the elevator, completely alone, and the doors close. They stand together, and they turn their heads to look at each other. She tries to read into his soul and discover the next adventure, but she cannot decipher what lies behind his eyes. He merely kisses her lips softly, then displays a knowing smile. The ride ends uneventfully.

The lobby level is busy with the hustle and bustle of early evening. The clamor of people yelling into cell phones, chasing after children, and rushing to events in the various conference rooms.

He guides her into a dimly lit bistro inside the hotel lobby, and he seems more familiar to her now—not the mysterious stranger he was all afternoon. She wonders almost disappointed if the game is over, but decides against speaking her thoughts. They order drinks, and chat about friends and mock some of the other patrons. Their laughter is genuine, and after a second round of drinks arrive they order a few appetizers to nibble on.

The appetizers are cleared, and they stand from the table and move to a smaller dark bar on another level of the hotel. She notices the sun on its methodical trip to bed for the night, and wonders if the game is over. He settles her onto a bar stool at the end of the long wood and brass bar, tucked against the wall. He sits next to her, his arm resting on the back of her chair, his fingertips strumming her back and arm through his shirt that she wears. They sip drinks and talk of each other's work, laughing and telling more stories. By 10 PM, giddy and warm with alcohol, he discreetly reaches his right hand under her skirt again and finds her pussy. He watches her face, the wider eyes, wondering if she is shocked at his movement or if she is a little tender from this afternoon. She places her hands on his wrist, as if to hide his action. His fingers dance and strum at her opening, teasing her, making her squirm just a bit in her seat. She casts her eyes to his crotch, noticing that he is getting aroused again. She bites her bottom lip—his game is not over.

Reaching into his pocket, he tosses bills on the bar and then stands, reaching for her hand with a very wicked gleam in his eye. She follows suit, meeting his desirous stare with a wicked gleam of her own. He holds her fingers softly with his, hand in hand they walk back through the lobby...this time not toward the elevator, but rather toward the street door. The bell captain holds the door as they pass. She smiles at the bell captain, before she is pulled gently away, led off into the night by a man who is showing her a much different side of himself tonight. He pauses at a corner, and has her extend her arms so he can place his overcoat on her, tying the belt at her slim waist. He kisses her lips softly and reaches into the right pocket of it. She wonders what he is trying to feel through this, then realizes he is pulling something from inside the pocket—a grey silk scarf...the one he had blindfolded her with back in the room. She gasps softly, playfully, until he starts to place it over her eyes again.

"But we're outside on a public street!" she whispers in protest.

He pays her no mind, securing it behind her head, and then reaches into the pocket again. She feels his hand fumbling around, and retrieving something else.

"Sunglasses, my dear. No one will know what's going on...unless I want them to."

He guides the pair of big dark women's sunglasses into place, adjusting the blindfold so that from the front it cannot be seen behind the glasses. And then he grasps her hand, placing her arm in his, and begins to guide her down the street, guiding her with his arm and with his words.

Her mind reels, trying to remember where they are in the city, but confused just enough to not recall exactly what way they were going from the hotel. She tries to listen for sounds, anything that she might recognize. But the sounds of the night city are undistinguishable from one block to another. My god, she thinks, I must look like a blind woman without a cane! Where the hell are we going?!

It's her town, not his. He's been there enough to know his way around, but just in case she is trying to figure out where in the city they are as he makes several jerky movements – a sudden left, a sudden right, crossing a street for no real reason, then crossing back 50 feet later, even turning her around several times. She giggles at his sudden changes of direction at first, then realizes that they are deliberate, and focuses instead on his words as he calls out for her to step up or down. More walking, left then right..crossing..another left..wait..right..no, now straight...she hears the night wind rustle the trees. The city traffic seems very light and sparse the more they walk, and she feels her heart beating a bit harder than usual. She wants to ask where they are, gather some clue, but knows that he might end this part of the game if she does. So she keeps quiet, wondering, partly nervous at the unknown.

Suddenly he stops her, and places her arms onto something warm and metallic, some sort of railing. She tries to stretch her fingers around it, slide her hands up and down, trying to figure it out, but he won't let her explore much. She tries to focus on her other senses, efforting to picture where they might be. But her thoughts are interrupted as she feels him reaching around and opening the belt of the overcoat, and then he begins unbuttoning the shirt of his that he made her wear.

"SAM!" Her hands try to grab at his.

He swats her ass once, sharply enough to make her gasp out loud. Then he tugs on the choker adorning her neck, saying "Remember, you trust me. I'm not going to let you get hurt, or arrested. Trust me."

She thinks of her safe word...what was it? Diamond? No...a jewel...Pearl! She considers saying it out of fear of where they might be, but she resists in favor of this exquisite game he plays with her. So different, so enthralling. She has to go through with it.

The night air is calm, and comfortable. He goes back to unbuttoning the shirt, leaving just the one button in front of her breasts still in place. She feels the weight of the overcoat hanging open from her shoulders, draping her form underneath. His hands are quickly at her skirt, and all too swiftly it is unfastened and unzipped and yanked down her legs.

"OH my god Sam what the fuck are you doing!!!" she whispers.

She blushes in the cool night air, and he knows she is nervous. He makes her step out of the skirt, and drapes it over the railing.

"Listen pet, you are on a steep set of steps. I want you to climb up 4 steps, and stop."

She does so, gingerly, so unsteady with every step. She feels the night breeze around her legs and between them, slipping under the open overcoat, caressing and teasing her skin, and simultaneously heightening her fear. Her heels make a soft metallic sound as she climbs the narrow steps, but she can barely hear the sound over that of her own breaths.

"Okay, my little pet." He grabs her right ankle gently in his hand, just enough to stop her without tumbling her in her blindfolded state. "I'm going to lift this ankle, I am not going to pull you, I just need to move between you and these steps. So hang on, but don't worry."

Her eyes are wide with fright behind the blindfold as he lifts the ankle away, and her knuckles tighten on the railing. She feels him moving under her, against her, and then when his mouth finds her leg she realizes that he was facing her. He moves up another step, and guides her ankle back down until she places her foot back on the step next to his body. His hands roam her legs, and his mouth slowly finds her pussy. The fear and excitement fight for control inside her. She knows they are outside..aren't they? She can't see a thing, she has no clue where exactly they were. But his tongue starts making these cat-like languid licks at her slit and her hips start twitching and she loses her focus on her thoughts.

He laps at her slowly, watching her body tensing, her rapid breaths, knowing she has to be scared to death of where they might be. He is almost completely hidden under the overcoat and he slides his hands up under the shirt onto her torso, seeking her hard nipples. His licks open her petals and then pushes his tongue inside her. She moans, and presses down at his mouth.

She tries to reach higher on the railing, and finds that it stops just beyond where she was gripping it tightly. She lets her hands explore a bit, and feels it level off then end.

Looking back from under her, he watches her trying to figure out her surroundings. Not wanting to disclose their location, he decides to distract her more. He slides his mouth upward and begins to nurse at her clit. Suckling gently, then urgently, flicking his tongue at her tip. Two of his fingers slip into her pussy lips, and then push deep inside. She grips them tight with her cunt muscles and he pushes harder, finger fucking her slowly. He rolls his wrist so his fingers turn as they plunge, pressing his fingers to her walls with each corkscrew motion. She trembles, and lifts one leg another step higher, spreading herself more and gaining leverage to thrust down at his welcome fingers.

He lets her adjust herself, and begin thrusting onto his fingers, building her slowly before pulling his fingers out and sliding them backwards to her ass. Her moans mix with her breath. His wet fingertips circle her rosebud, then begin to press. She hunches and bends and spreads until his middle finger slipped inside. They both groan heavily.

His other hand begins to play at her pussy entrance until two fingers turn slippery from her fluids and he pushes them inside her. His hot breath coats her clit, and his lips close on it again to nurse it hard. His breathing is hard against her flesh as he tries to suck her cream from her. She bucks and grinds to him, forgetting where she might be and letting loose screams louder than she intends. His fingers begin moving in both of her openings. In her ass his finger plunges, while the two fingers in her pussy twist out. The speed and intensity increases more. She hisses and clenches her teeth, slamming her hips between his fingers. His tongue tip rolls over her clit tip again and again, and she squeals behind her clenched teeth. His hand leaves her pussy and slides quickly up under the opened shirt tail, grabbing hold of her nipple and pinching it as hard as he can. She bites off a scream and her cunt spasms, her legs tremble, her knuckles whiten with her fierce grip on the railing. She rides his face long and hard, and he bangs his finger in and out of her ass until she begins to slow her hips. His movements slow in time with hers until his finger is still inside her, and he lifts his face from her pussy.