Suprising Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm baby..for being such a good girl you can take off the glasses and blindfold, but hang on with one hand." He slowly withdraws his finger from her ass, and pulls his other hand down her warm body from her nipple.

She tears the glasses off and rips at the blindfold, until the world is revealed to her again. It takes her a moment to realize that they are on the steps climbing up into a children's play set built at a park to the west of the hotel. They are well covered by darkness and trees, and maybe 150 feet in from the road, but at any moment someone could come walking by and catch them. The steps end at her eye level and lead into a tunnel that the children would climb through.

She laughs in shock at where they are. "YOU are unbelievable!"

"Crawl up there and face me" is all that he repliesy.

She does so, sitting on the top step, facing him, legs open, knees high, overcoat draped from her shoulders and disheveled. He looks at her – trailing from her eyes, down her body, at her wet pussy lips, then back up.

He climbs up a few steps, until he is standing above her on the landing, and pulls out his throbbing cock.

"Suck my cock, pet. Right here. Right now."

She moves slowly onto her knees, fighting against the tug of the overcoat gathered around her legs. She grabs the base of his cock and stares up at him. "I need FUCKED Sam...I'm not kidding."

"You'll be FUCKED Tori, don't worry. But not just yet. And before you try, begging won't help you right now."

She puffs out her bottom lip just for a moment, mockingly pouting. Then she opens her mouth and looks up at him as her lips close on the head. Her tongue begins to swirl as her fist pumps the shaft. She rocks her head side to side, and lets her tongue lash on his cum hole. Then she laps at that sensitive spot under the head making him groan loudly. She pulls him out only to suck him back in, and starts bobbing on his shaft, making it glisten in the darkness from her saliva. His hips bump forward as she plunges, sucking greedily, sucking hard, her cheeks caving in. He grabs her hair in one hand as she guides him down her throat. His moans are harder, louder, primal.

Abruptly he pushes her head back, his cock popping free from her mouth. He stuffs his cock back into his pants and growls down at her.

"Come on, let's find a good place for you to get fucked."

He leads her down the steps and then back to the ground where he picks up her skirt and then reties the blindfold over her eyes. He again covers the blindfold with the sunglasses. Arm in arm, they start walking again.

They walk faster, and what to her seems farther -- turning at corners, walking past people, hearing cars whizzing by with music blaring, until they slip into the quiet of a building. Soft light music plays somewhere overhead, and she realizes that they are back at the hotel. His feet scuffle along the marble floors...marble floors? Were there marble floors in the lobby of the hotel? She tries to recall, but cannot. He guides her onto an escalator this time, wrapping his arms around her from behind as they ride upwards. Anyone watching would guess they are lovers, but wouldn't have a clue that as he holds her close he is whispering into her ear how badly he needs to fuck her and fill her pussy with his cum.

He leads her off the escalator and down hallways, through doors, and then into an eerily quiet room. She hears him moving a few things, and then feels him pushing down on her shoulders. She spreads her arms out in front of her as he nudgers her down, and finds a table covered in a heavy cloth. Feeling blindly on the table top, seeking a place to hold her weight, she knocks over things that seem to crash and tumble loudly - Glassware? Dinnerware? She's not sure, but the sound of them crashing seems frighteningly loud. However he does not seem to care.

He lifts the back of the overcoat, exposing her sweet ass. She perches it higher in the air for him to see. He tells her to grab on, and she knocks more things over onto the floor as she searches for the edges of the round table. She doesn't hear him unzip with the crashing of the place settings, but she does hear him spitting in his hand and working the saliva onto his cock. She purrs as he begins to slap her pussy with his hard cock from behind. Her arms spread wide, and her body presses against the starchy cloth. Their rough movements knock more things to the floor, and if his cock wasn't teasing her sweet cunt she would wonder just where they hell they are but instead her wants consume her mind.

His cock presses lengthwise to her wet slit. "I'm going to fuck that pussy of yours my little slut. I'm going to take that pussy and make it sore." He reaches under her and unbuttons the remaining button on his shirt that she wears, grabbing her breasts, angling his cock against her as she spread her legs wider and hitches her ass higher in the air. His cock aligns perfectly and he pushes alllll the way inside with a heavy groan.

The long awaited sensation fills both of their senses. For a moment, the world is perfectly still, his cock buried to the hilt inside her. His hands then begin to maul her breasts, pinching and rolling and twisting them over and over. She squirms under him, and he begins pumping into her fast and hard, his abdomen slapping against her ass with harsher and harder thrusts each time. She cries out and encourages him.

"Fuck me Sam! Fuck me!!"

He yanks a hand from a nipple and lifts it high, smacking her hip HARD and says "NOT SAM, BITCH!"

Her bottom lip trembles at the force in his voice, and she cries out "FUCK ME MASTERRRRRRRRR."

Just saying those words make her pussy wetter.

Just hearing those words make him impale her harder.

His cock slams into her mercilessly, his hands tug at the overcoat and shirt until they form a tangled lump on her shoulders and back, the rest of her body bare, bent over a table somewhere in the hotel and caring about nothing but the pounding he gives her.

"FUCK ME MASTERRRRRRR!" she yells louder.

He bites down on the back of her neck, driving his teeth deep, sinking them in hard, tearing at her flesh. Her walls grab at his cock and tighten, making him have to be so forceful with every plunge. He grabs her wrists, pulling them behind her, clutching them together at the small of her back with one hand, grabbing her hair with another. The angle leaves her completely at his whim, and makes his mushroom cockhead roll over her g-spot wildly. She screams and hears him yelling "Fuck me my little slut!! Tell me how badly you want my cum!"

"Oh yes I want your cum! Fill my pussy with your hot thick cum masterrrrrrr!!!!"

He rolls his hips with every plunge, feeling every inch of her walls as she milks his cock. He releases her hair and pushes her face back down toward the table, her nipples scraping against the starchy table cloth. Ramming into her, still clutching her wrists at the small of her back then letting them go. He growls hungrily and withdraws his cock from her pussy, pressing the slick throbbing member up against her asshole.

"Tell me where you want this!" he hisses.

"MY ASSS!!! PLEASE FUCK MY ASS!!!"

"LOUDER, SLUT!"

"RAPE MY ASSSS MASTERRRR!"

He growls and pushes, and she grabs the table hard. He grasps her hip with one hand and the base of his cock with the other until his cockhead finally pops inside of her. She yelled and slams her fist on the table as it finally sinks into her ass. He grabs her wrists back behind her again, and starts savagely taking her ass. Snapping his hips back and forth, ramming full and hard. He hold her wrists out from her body and behind her, forcing her upright with her waist pressed to the table, her torso suspended forward as he fucks her ass shamelessly. Her breasts bounce wildly he pounds into her, her tight ass clenching on his shaft.

Words disappear into grunts and cries and moans. She pumps her ass back to meet every vicious stroke. His balls smack against her pussy. The echoes of their lustmaking seem to take forever to bounce back to them, wherever the hell they were.

The fury increases, and both of their breathing becomes labored. They started yelling each other's names and he finally SCREAMS as loud as he can, filling her ass with his cum. The eruption combine with his savage yells send her over the edge, thrashing under him.

When the last spasm shakes from his cock, he releases her wrists. She slumps to the table. He slumps against her. Their hot sweaty bodies mold together, gasping for air. Time seems to stop as they lay together, bent over a table.

"Where are we?" she whispered when most of her senses finally return.

There's a pause as he inhales.

"A ballroom, one that's ready for a very early morning conference. This table should be quite, ummm, surprised at the damage and the wet spot we've left."

"Oh my god Sam! Are you serious?" she whispers back.

"Mmmhmmm" he laughs. "Why are you whispering now?"

He unbundles the mess of the overcoat and shirt rumpled up on her back and lets them drape over her again. He gently withdraws from her with a groan, and eases her body up from the table. He gathers the overcoat together, finding the ends of the belt and loosely tying it at her waist as she laughs softly.

"Can't I seee???"

"No, we have to get back to our hotel now."

"WHAT?!! Our hotel???"

He laughs and doesn't answer, partially infuriating her. Instead, he guides her out and back into the night and back to his hotel. At the last corner he stops her and walks in front of her to remove the dark Jackie O-like sunglasses and the blindfold behind them. He runs a hand through her hair and smiles as she adjusts to seeing again. They kiss hard before heading inside.

When they get to his room they shower again, spending a long time kissing, and gently exploring each other. Despite both lovers wanting to keep going, he finds the resolve to say, "You need to rest up for tomorrow."

"What's tomorrow?! Oh my god, are we going to fuck at a stadium or something? Is there a team in town?" She laughs heartily as they dry each other off.

He laughs and muses at her, "Ooooo, I hadn't thought of that!"

"I shouldn't give you ideas," she realizes as they walk to the bed and snuggle close. They share soft words and gentle caresses until they drift off.