Suprising Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
He continues to surprise her.
9.3k words
4.57
11.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story picks up exactly where Ch. 1 left off.)

She nearly falls into the room, languidly stepping as her body tries to adjust from the erotic explostion she just had while pressed against the door in the hallway.

He holds the door open with his outstretched left hand, watching her unsteady movements and smiling. Leaning down, he grabs the things he made her drop while he made her cum – the little white box filled with silk and her safe word, the white rose, her purse.

"Hope you are truly rested babydoll," he says as he stands erect and slips inside, shutting the door behind them until its gentle click tucks them into their hideaway.

She steps deeper into the suite, noticing that he spared no expense for whatever it is he has planned. The marble of the short foyer opens into a living area, with a complete kitchen and wet bar, and a door that surely opens into a bedroom. She walks a few more steps, warm from her quiet and hard cum, and then turns, leaning her sweet tight ass against the other side of the kitchen counter. Her brown eyes catch him leaning against the door, with the pleasure of a voyeur in his eyes. They both stand there for a moment, looking at each other. He stands up straight, and places the white box, purse, and rose on a small marble-topped table in the foyer. He glances once into the mirror above the table and sneers at the wicked look on his own face before nonchalantly removing his blazer and hanging it up in the closet to his right.

The erotic silence seems to make it warmer in the room when he finally turns to face her again.

"You are very bad, Sammyo, " she laughs that little wicked laugh that he adores and moves across the room like a leopard stalking its prey, pressing her body to him. He grabs her radiant auburn hair and kisses her hard, spinning her back to the side wall, grinding to her. Their mouths mash together. His cock presses hard to her, so aroused from what they had already done, and the promise of what all was still ahead. Their breaths laboring as the kiss builds, and she wraps a leg around his. He groans into her mouth and then pulls his lips from hers, meeting her fiery gaze.

"This is just the appetizer, Tori."

"Oooooo. You sure you can keep up?" Her eyes sparkled whenever that little wicked laugh came out, and it made his cock twinge. He smiles at her, and reaches into her right palm, retrieving the choker. He makes a deliberate production out of unwrapping it from around her hand, and then slowly fastening it around her neck. She gasps softly when he leans in and takes a luxurious nibble of her long neck as he finishes.

"I'm not the one who should be concerned," he replies with a sly little smirk and pulls from her, walking toward the door to the bedroom and inside it. She watches him and toys with the leather choker around her neck, and then follows. When she steps into the bedroom, she finds him rolling up the sleeves of his shirt, sitting on the edge of the bed, his eyes caressing her body slowly.

She lets him look, and her eyes roam his face, and down his chest, to the bulge in his pants. She wets her lips, and lifts her eyes to see his burning into her flesh, and finally she speaks. "And what should I do master," she mocks his intentions with her playful smile.

He flashes a smile, and then is intensely serious. He points to the foot of the bed, motioning for her to move there. "Undress, my little pet." The words made her bite her lip, and if she wasn't still wet the words might have started her moistening.

She slowly moves toward him, and unbuttons a few buttons on her red clingy blouse, swaying her sweet hips, her tight legs spread just a little. She smiles wickedly to herself, knowing he'll love the mesh bra and panties she wore underneath as a surprise. She closes her eyes and moves her body seductively, turning from him to face herself in the giant floor-to-ceiling mirror that is as wide as the bed. She can't remember seeing herself this wanton. She finishes unbuttoning, watching every move of her reflection. With her blouse hanging open, her eyes move around the room, noticing some of his clothes hanging, no sign of his laptop or any work, and not a thing that would indicate just what he was up to. She starts peeling the blouse from her soft shoulders when she hears him moving from the bed, and turns to see him opening the curtains to the balcony, spilling warm sunlight throughout the room and onto her body.

"Don't stop, Tori, keep going," he smiles, the erection in his pants so very noticeable. She didn't realize that she had stopped with the surprise of hearing him move. She begins to move her tight body again, her eyes noticing how close the building next door is, the ease with which someone could peer over and possibly see, but she dismisses it as he moves back to the bed and sits, watching her. She finally removes her blouse and lets it fall to the floor. She crosses her hands over her chest, and turns to him, swaying her hips, dancing for him, taking her time showing off her surprise. When she finally peels her hands way he moans audibly at the sight of her bra, her pink nipples noticeably hard and pressing against the black mesh, her fair skin such a wicked contrast to the dark garment. He exhales with a growl as her hands move to her black skirt, unbuttoning, unzipping. His eyes drag over her body lewdly but he remains in a relaxed posture, leaning back on his hands.

Her hands move over the mesh of her bra, teasing her own nipples before sliding down her tight torso and pushing the skirt down her long lean legs. She turns, wiggling her hips, letting him get a good long look, and watching his reactions in the mirror. Her back arches as she pushes her ass higher into the air, a position he just had her in out in the hallway only moment before. The devilish smile dances across her lips. "Like this?" she muses as she watches him in the mirror and feels the want inside her building.

"Mmmhmmm...just like that," he answers, smiling. "Now why don't you come over here a little closer, sit on my lap."

"Oooo yes daddy!" she giggles once and smiles broadly. While turning she lets herself glance over her own scrumptious body in the mirror for a moment before facing him.

She walks over, pressing one knee onto the bed and against his leg, straddling him then pressing down to him. He slowly sits up straight, her body pressing against his, his face just above her breasts covered in the tantalizing mesh. His hands slowly reach and brush over her soft skin at her waist. He looks up into her eyes and holds her deep gaze, and his eyes seem to burn into hers. The intensity and desire seems more than usual, and it surprises her.

"Hmmm...what are you thinking Sam?" she said in a voice quieter than it was meant.

"Shhh...don't question anything..now you tell me something pet..what's your safe word?"

"Oh that..ummm..." his hands slowly swirl on her back, his fingers spread wide, drawing designs on her flesh softly. She gently rocks against his throbbing cock through his pants, taking a moment to recall the word before replying, "it's pearl."

"Don't forget it," he said then crushes his mouth to hers, his hands sliding up her back into her hair as she grinds her pelvis down against his, rolling and rocking her hips. His tongue plunges into her mouth and she eagerly welcomes it, both of their moans mingling. The kiss lengthens and she feels his hardness pressing up against her through her panties, and rides against it eagerly. His hands sift through her hair, then without warning he gathers two fistfuls and pulls, forcing her head back. She yells at the sudden unexpected primal attack but she feels the tingle all the way deep into her pussy.

"Don't get too comfy, either," he snarls, pulling harder on her highlighted hair, forcing her back to arch, her mesh bra pushing towards the ceiling until he leans his head down and attacks her left breast through the mesh, sucking and biting hard. She gasps in approval and pushes her chest toward his mouth. He bites hard on the one and his tongue tastes her skin through the mesh of her bra. He roughly brushes his face against the mesh as he moves from one to the other, biting and sucking the right nipple through the bra. His hands remain locked in her hair. She moans, her eyes forced up at the ceiling, her body doubled-back, her feet below her pulled-back head.

His left hand releases its grip from her hair and only to come SMASHING down on her ass, and she yelps with pleasure. And just as quickly his hand returns roughly to her hair. With a secure grip on her highlighted tendrils, he quickly rolls, forcing her to the bed with his body—still clothed-- between her legs.

He growls and roughly covers her mouth with his, grinding his hardness down against her soaking mesh-panty-clad pussy. Her toned legs lock around his waist and she lifts her hips up to his throbbing cock, hoping it will burst through his pants and impale her. They whimper as the kiss drags on, and then he pulls back again, rolls off the bed and steps away. Panting, he stands over her to her left.

"You're still clothed. Take them off," he said hoarsely.

She sits up, turning her legs to the floor, and then stands. Kicking off her heels, she reaches behind and unclasps her bra. Slowly peeling the straps down one arm and then the other, her pink nipples exposed to the coolness of the room. He watches and licks his lips. She brings her hands to her slender waist, turning around, and hooks her thumbs under her mesh panties that glisten with wetness and peels them slowly down her legs, making sure to bend over so he could watch her ass wiggle, and steps out. He walks up to her, grasping her hips gently, and walks her around the bed to the sliding glass door. The sunlight hits her body, heating it up even more. He presses behind her, and slides his hands up her body, cupping her breasts. Her eyes scan the other windows of the building across the way to see if anyone is watching, a mixture of pleasure and fear swirling inside her.

He bites her neck suddenly hard, just behind her right ear, letting his teeth dig in more than a little. She yelped, her eyes shut hard and she cranes her neck to give him more access. She purrs while his tongue lashes at her flesh between his teeth. His hands cup her breasts, fingers exploring as she rolls her ass back toward him. He lifts his mouth to her ear, and in a voice barely above a husky whisper says, "Have you seen anyone watching yet?"

Her eyes fly open, but her voice moans at his words. She searches quickly but cannot tell if there is someone watching in the shadows. His voice again, dripping with lust. "Show them how you touch yourself."

The words shock her. It was moving to late in the afternoon, people would be crowding the downtown streets. Rush hour. She couldn't believe he wanted her to touch herself in the window when anyone could see.

"Sammy, I don't know about.."

His right hand lifts from her right breast and whips around, crashing down on her ass hard. She yelps, and his voice repeats in the exact same delicious tone, "Show them how you touch yourself."

Her hands tremble slightly, and she inhales deeply. Her hands move to her tummy, sliding down slowly to her thighs. Her heart beats with trepidation at this side of him, a side that he had not fully released with her ever before despite their hints and several saucy conversations about it. Her right hand moves between her legs, her fingers pressing against her wet slit. Her legs open more, and her right hand teases and dips into her entrance slowly. Her head tilts upward as his hands start working over her nipples, strumming and rolling, suddenly pinching and twisting, then brushing over as light as a feather before attacking again. Her fingertips are slick already, her hips snapping forward and back. Her shoulders press back to his chest, he bites on her offered shoulders and the back of her neck.

"Keep going, pet," he whispers and he pulls his hands away, followed by his body. She starts to turn to see what he is up to, but he grasps her head in his hands to stop it.

"Don't watch me pet. Keep performing." She turns back, her fingers slipping insider her walls. On the periphery of her senses she hears him moving around. She even tries to catch a reflection of him in the glass.

"Look across the sky..see the many rooms and offices that could see you...do you think there is someone stroking themselves right now watching you? Or maybe a woman touching herself under her skirt, her eyes locked on you?"

As his words enter her head, her eyes respond exactly as he had hoped when he planned this entire escapade. She's "in the moment" with him, and giving in, and she is searching the buildings that face their suite. He watches her from the side, watching her squint, seeing her eyes darting from one window to another. He wonders if she hopes to find a pair of eyes returning her gaze.

The twists of this late afternoon have her head spinning as she finds herself trying to peer into the buildings close by. Brown orbs focusing on one window, then another. And suddenly, she gasps. Are her eyes playing tricks on her? Is there someone right there? A curtain just moved..didn't it? Maybe no one could see her. But what if they could. God what if they could. Her fingers start pumping faster and her thumb presses to her clit, frigging herself with tight fast circles.

Suddenly, his body is back against hers, hard, hot, and wanton. She actually had lost track of him while searching the windows. She starts to speak, when something completely covers her eyes.

She could feel the heat of the sun blazing through the window onto her body, but whatever he was using to blindfold her she couldn't see through. Wearing the blindfold, and the choker that he gave her, nothing else to shield her from voyeuristic eyes while her fingers plunge into her wet pussy. Her chest lifts as her breathing quickens

His body steps away.

"Remove your hands, and step back two steps." He says it so calmly that she sees the smirk in her mind. "Lift out your arms, and do not put them down until I tell you, do you understand."

She nods, and almost immediately wonders when she fell into replying just as he wants. It's unlike her not to be a smartass. But the shock of something wickedly cold on her spine ends the thought. She yelps out and quickly hushes. She hadn't heard him pick up an ice cube, but the trail it was leaving on her spine was unmistakable. The sharp cold makes her gasp, raising goosebumps on her arms. He laughs softly, gliding the cube along her flesh.

"Goddamn it that's cooooollld Sam!"

He watches her body jump but her arms don't come down. He reaches into the ice bucket, and plops one cube into his mouth, letting half of it extend from his lips. Then he grabs a fresh one in each hand, and reaches around her until his fingers press the two ice cubes into her nipples. She arches instinctively, just as he wants, and then he presses the cube in his mouth along her spine and down to her ass. Her body shivers and she squeals between shock and delight, but she doesn't move away from him. He holds the ice cube in his mouth at the base of her spine, watching it drip down her ass while he massages the other two into her nipples, the cold melting water slipping down his fingers and streaming down her body.

He pulls away again, dropping the ice cubes to the floor, grabbing her hands, pulling her toward the bed. She follows clumsily, her eyes still hidden behind the blindfold.

He yanks her onto the bed, and moves her body the way he wants her displayed. On her knees.

"Grab the headboard. Do not let go until you are told. Do you understand?"

She nods, trying to imagine what he might do next.

The bed shifts around her. The unmistakable sound of clothes being removed. A purr slips out of her mouth. The soft tenor moan of a deep wooden drawer being slowly opened, a hand searching inside. The bed shifts around her again. Hot breath, then soft lips along the inside of her left thigh. Hands spreading her knees wider. Her hands grip the headboard tighter.

His rock hard cock throbs as he looks up from under her at her naked body, her naked wet hairless pussy in front of him. Above, her rising and falling breasts, nipples achingly hard. Her open mouth. Her blindfolded eyes.

I could jerk off to this image just to tease her, and I'd cum so fucking hard, he thinks to himself.

Licking his lips, he lifts his head, and brushes his lips on her mound. She purrs and moans almost too hard. His lips are still a little cold but his breath was warm, and he breathes over her pussy. He grasps her ass, and slides under her more. His mouth moves upward, kissing along her tummy, his naked body in contact with hers. She could feel his cock against the skin of her legs, and his chest against her pelvis. In his right hand, he holds another secret ice cube, and he raises it to her left nipple. It drips against her flesh as she squeals, and he quickly laps the trail up. He moves the cube a little, and it drips along her breast, and he laps it eagerly. He lays his head to the bed, looking to see her hands gripping the headboard tight, her mouth slightly open as she arches toward his mouth. From one breast to the other, up her chest to her neck, to her mouth, the same routine – caressing her skin with the cube, leaving a cold trail, and eagerly chasing it with his lips and mouth. Then back down her neck, her chest, both breasts, and in between; then down her tummy, her navel, her abdomen, and her thighs. He was delighting in teasing her, and he could see her inviting wet pussy glistening as he drew closer. He presses the quickly melting ice cube against her where her left leg and pelvis meet. He slides his body down and moves his mouth to the cube, sliding it along with his tongue near her pussy. She gasps and moans and bucks her hips, part from shock of the cold and part from desire. Then he drags what little remains of the ice cube down her slit and pushes it inside her with his tongue. She shudders and moans. He quickly covers her entire mound with his mouth and begins thrashing at her pussy with his tongue, probing and lapping and thrusting and teasing as her hips smacks at his face. He moans at her sweet taste, remembering the first time he tasted her – from her own fingers – and thrusts his tongue back in wantonly. Her cries are building fast, so he lifts his mouth upward, and snakes his cold tongue at her clit. She tenses and her hips hump him wantonly.

"Do you need to cum baby? Hmmm?"

"Yessssssssssssssssss," she hisses.

"Hold on...a few more seconds..." He reaches for a fresh ice cube, in the bucket below his knees on the bed, and inserts it into her. She wails at the cold intrusion but it immediately begins to melt against her heated walls. He adds another one. Then he shoves his tongue at them, sloshing them around, the cold water mixing with her hot cream. He bumps and presses them against her trembling insides as they melt, the cold water mixing with her pussy cream, until they dissolve. He pulls his mouth away, and inserts 2 wet fingers hard and fast into her, probing her depths with them, and says, " Cum for me babydoll...CUM FOR ME!" The words barely escape his mouth when his lips purse around her clit and begin sucking firmly. Her muscles start contracting wildly, giving in at his words. He sucks her clit hungrily, and she grunts and yells and gasps faster and faster until she shudders violently, humping his face wildly, exploding again. He holds on with his mouth as she thrashes, and measures her movements as he begins to ease up on her. Finally, he pulls his fingers from her and pushes them into her mouth. She moans and sucks them hungrily. His tongue slips out and begins to clean her slowly, after tremors providing little quivers on her legs as he teases her.