All Comments on 'Surprise Anniversary Present'

by charandjay

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
just another whore wife with wimp hubby

lose respect for any woman like that to easy.just anther whoreslut,with a dumb and wimpy hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Holding Interest

I find that stories with set up wife watching somewhat boring since it is so predictable and artificial. If you want to create interest and make it exciting try turning it into a surprise or something stumbled upon. Try for the angered wife thing where maybe she wants to shock him so she takes on a whole group of guys who tie him to a chair and make him watch but to have him say yup yup yup I sure would like for my wife to cuckold me is just so boring and predictable and makes him such a pathetic figure.

dirty dickdirty dickover 18 years ago
Hot and well told story

I found this fantasy very well told and fun to read. You conveyed the pleasure of a wife going a little wild, the mature woman teaching the young men, and the husband's lust towards his still vibrant and sensual wife. I found the story very hot.

I also enjoyed your writing style. You demonstate an excellant gift for prose.

Marilyn37MWFMarilyn37MWFover 18 years ago
Hey anymouse _ Whore wife?

You must enjoy storys about "Whore wife and wimp husband" otherwise u would not read it

I gather you enjoy them so that you can throw a mini-tantrum when you finish-Then you can get hard enough to jerk off

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Don't Believe This

The British School Of Self Cuckolding has graduated another wimp who like to watch his wife whore fuck bigger cocks.

Nice first try little sick one but it was a weak effort. It was much too tame. If you are going to vie for the cuckster award you have to get serious. So take notes - quiz at 11.

First you really need black guys - say somewhere between 12 and 300 - all with 12" to 18" cocks (they will show up better on the family video tapes of your childrens conceptions - your grandparents, neighbors, mates, blokes, plus your church and pub group will love them.

Secondly, make sure your wife understands that this is just for you (not her)- for her to show how much she loves you no matter how much she won't like fucking big hemungus black cocks with you filming for the family records.

Thirdly, you must prep (fluff up)her lovers cocks for her as well as lick her up good so she isn't hurt too badly by the first dozen or so 15" black cocks.

Lastly, you must at interval serve drinks, pretzels and most of all, at interval suck all the slimy stringy clumps of cum from her red stretched out cunt so she can take on the next 3some or DPP or 3pppasshole (well after expansion).

Now it may be necessary to take care of past gangbang created bastard kids while all this is going on so this isn't going to be a cakewalk ya know but on the plus side you will have lots of new and old male friends dropping over for snacks and stuff forevermore.

So either step up the pace or it's refresher school until you are up to slurp. Good luck on the cuckster award.

Now you know this was just for funnsies. This is sick deviant subhuman crap writer - by a sick person for jaded sicko's who can't get it up and off any other way. Methinks you can do better - can't you???

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Forget the loser reviews this was excellent

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Massive need for editing

Fairly straightforward tale of wife-watching of a small gang-bang. Very POOR writing mechanics. Author should take advantage of the volunteer editor option! Or at LEAST, review the writing before submission. Make sure to have a dictionary and a thesaurus handy. If you can't find the word, keep searching in possible alternate spelling until you DO find it!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Just what

Just what every real man wants for.his anniversary, his whore wife fucking three strange lads. This cuck and whore may.like it, but no man would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow that’s what you want for a present ?

How stupid and pathetic. What red blooded man wants his wife to be a whore and no longer be first in line. Do you want someone to kick you in your nuts for your birthday or perhaps have your car stolen for Christmas. Awful and ridiculous

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous