All Comments on 'Surprise Arousal Ch. 01'

by EloquentWizard

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Okay, my first tip of advise is to write more!

There is absolutely nothing here to want me to come back to read more. Don't be in such a hurry just to see something in print. Take your time. A first chapter should be a minimum of 2 pages but 3 or 4 is even better.

Put some conflict in it. Leave the reader wondering what's going to happen next so he wants to come back to the story. And, don't go too long between chapters. I always write the entire story first then submit them one day apart so the readers only have to wait a day. Even at that you lose a lot of readers between chapters 1 and 3.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
Novel, Innovative and Truly Groundbreakingly Erotic ...if this was Penthouse Forum circa 1977

EloquentWizard is man out of time (machine).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

i can predict whats gonna happen, hes going to fantasize about her while fapping, and ,maybe when fucking his wife whenever he gets some. if ever. his desire for her will grow to the point where he would want to cheat, but being the loving husband he will resist the urges. the same thing will happen to the wife. unless it hasnt already happened. temptation comes and she breaks. he finds out, there is some conflict between the two spouses. he leaves her, he goes to fuck the girl in the elevator

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
Let's see where this going...

Let's see where this is going...By the introduction, it's not very promising...2* for now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wrong

No loving wife,No sex, a cheating husband.Whats wrong here??

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Nice Opening Hand

Highly ambiguous (good!) and it could go any where from here.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years ago
Welcome

As others have noted, it seems as though you were in a rush to publish this first chapter. Because of that, you didn't really give us much of a story so far, and therefore little incentive to return for Chapter Two. So far, we know nothing about the narrator except that he's always horny, and we know nothing about his wife except that she's a busy neurosurgeon.

I think I know what happened here. You probably wrote eight pages in a Word document and assumed it would be a lengthy first chapter on Lit. You probably have your entire story written in your head, with fully-developed characters, but you assume the readers know your characters and story as well as you do.

Slow. Down.

Tell us who these people are and what makes them tick. Then tell us what happens to them in real time. Let the story unfold naturally. Write your entire story and only break it up into chapters if it's absolutely necessary. (In other words, if it's 30-40 pages in Word.)

That's my advice, and like your story it's free of charge. Congrats on your first submission. You've already contributed more than Kimmi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep it coming (sic)!

Weelllllllllllllllllllll. Looks like we are in for a ride here folks. Frustrated hubby + HOT neighbor + neurosurgeon wife who gets "called away" in the early morning for "emergencies"? Hmmmmmmmmmm. Me thinks this plot will thicken. Fasten your seatbelts & get out the lube.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
new favorite phrase

"erection cock" :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
2*

Not good. No excuse for this badly written story, especially since there are editors available to any would be writer on this site. Take free advice given in this category with a grain of salt. Remember this category has too many readers with an agenda that take pride in bashing others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
forget them and keep writing

good story and a good start, please add more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good start

Its a good start. Next time post after at least one sex scene.

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
You couldn't help yourself, could you Joe?

SJ, your obsession with Kimi is even worse than mine.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So less is not more.

I felt like you didn't set the stage well enough. Who are these people? Surgeons have schedules. How long have they been married. What do they look like? Where are they living? Too many unanswered questions. Do a better job on the setup before you introduce some hanky panky.

FreedomBaseFreedomBaseabout 7 years ago
Hmmm . . .

Your story makes sense, so I like it. Since you ask for feedback: the wording seems a little stiff. Typical street language reads easier, as in " I'm Amanda" rather than " I am Amanda" ~ or " I'm Andre" rather than " I am Andre." If your mood is relaxed, your writing should be relaxed.

I think only the Butler can remain constantly formal. Yes, I know: there's no butler in this story . . . . yet.

I'm sure something happened after this part of the story; so I hope you'll tell us.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 7 years ago
Nice start

More, you started off nicely. Xoxoxoxox Annette

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 7 years ago
Get an editor

There were several errors that an editor might have corrected. The errors were distracting and made for a choppy narrative because the reader has to stop to try to figure out what should have been written. Gave you a 3. You have potential, but you need advice from an editor to eliminate the obvious errors and guide you to a more cogent story.

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
What swinger joe said

(minus the kimmi part.)

There's not much here to make us want to return.

EloquentWizardEloquentWizardabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Yes folks, I was in a hurry to submit this. I will form more of a story for the next chapter. I mainly wanted to get a feel for the field and get some critiques. Thank you for the comments. Appreciate the feedback. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I bet you're going to tell us a story, sooner or later. Well, obviously later.

So after you tell us your story I will tell you what I think of your story, and rate it accordingly. Deal? OK, I'm ready whenever you are. And thanks in advance, for the effort.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 7 years ago
Nice start

Don't be put off by comments critical of your great start. It did feel a bit slow to start and then interrupted just as the potential was building. I look forward to the next bit.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Might have been

This might have been a good story, but author disappeared.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous