Surprise, Durprise!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually we decided to leave, to take steps before the midnight hour.

"If you don't, Bethany, you're going to have a queue to kiss you to let the New Year in."

I agreed, but just had to go to the loo before we left. I'd insisted Mike stick to two drinks since he would be driving but I'd had about five gins altogether. I just had to visit the Ladies.

If I'd thought ahead I might have arranged my underwear differently, it was a bit difficult coping in the cubicle in there. Just as I was about to open the door I heard a couple of women, wives of Mike's colleagues at work I think, chatting just a little loudly, maybe they were a little the worse for drink too.

".... she looks fucking gorgeous, I've had to hold Peter back all evening. I mean, that dress, It's so tight and revealing. Wish I could still wear something like that."

"Don't kid yourself, Mavis dear. You could never wear a dress like that, Christ what a figure. I did chat to her for a moment though my John was hogging the conversation and staring at her boobs. I mean, did you hear about Mari, apparently it was her and a friend of Mike's ..."

I opened the door clumsily and noisily, deliberately though, I was managing the long red nails well by then.

"Hell Janet. Nice to meet you tonight."

"Er, hello Bethany."

She sounded hesitant, not sure how much I'd heard. I smiled sweetly at them both.

"All I can say is, Janet, if Marianne wants to go looking elsewhere for satisfaction, with a man or a woman, whatever, her loss is my gain. Anyway, we have to go soon I'm afraid, I'm on heat at the moment, I need to get Mike home. Bye, dears, it was so nice to meet you."

And I walked out. Mike had got our coats out in the lobby. I realised that the main doors into the function room were open to provide some ventilation for the party. I grinned, internally at least, moving towards my 'boyfriend'.

6 - The Surprise Kiss

"OK Mike, let's do this"

I slid my arms round his neck, pulled him roughly towards me, and planted my lips very firmly and very passionately on his. One helluva kiss, it probably lasted about 20 seconds altogether. At first it was just my hands fondling Mike but then he got into it too. I'd told him earlier I didn't mind at all if anyone saw my stocking tops or even my thighs. Anyone looking, and I think lots of them were, certainly got an eyeful with that kiss and certainly of my stocking tops, maybe even of my tiny thong, as Mike's hand wandered. I grabbed my coat, Mike slid it on over my shoulders and grabbed my hand. We were off.

As I slid onto the seat in Mike's car and looked across, closing the door, we looked across at each other.

"Bethany, I was terrified at first but that was such a buzz, what a great idea!"

And he put a hand on my nylon-clad thigh and squeezed gently. This time I didn't stop him. I urged him to drive back carefully, didn't want to be stopped by police did we? We were quite safe though, it was just after half past eleven, probably most of them would be out to catch the drunks after twelve. As Mike put the car into his garage I let myself into the house and threw my coat across an armchair. I poured him a large scotch and me another small gin. I knew he'd need it.

"Streuth Ben, I need a drink" were his first words as he came into the lounge.

I had been holding his drink towards him but I withdrew it. And just looked somewhat sternly at him. He got the point.

"All right then. Bethany."

I held the drink out, he downed it almost in one and then poured another, collapsing onto the sofa. I sat, as daintily as I could, next to him.

"Here's to us" I said, raising my glass.

Mike clinked my glass with his and took another large swallow. We sat together for quite some time, a little weary and both slightly tipsy by then, basically chattering and giggling about what had happened, laughing about some of the reactions we'd seen and about what we'd done. Personally I was feeling very smug about the whole thing, it had all gone so well.

"And that kiss, Mike, at the end, I hadn't intended to do that but, well...."

"That, Bethany, that was inspired. It was gorgeous."

"Gorgeous? I suppose it was. And did you enjoy it, Mike my dear," I asked cheekily, looking at him through my heavy lashes in what I hoped would be a provocative manner.

"Sure I did."

I looked across at him again, no, not 'looked'. Leered. There was definitely something untoward, something rude, something promiscuous about the way our eyes met. I looked for some sign of his saying 'no', some indication that if I said what I intended to say he would baulk at the idea. I didn't see any such sign.

I moved closer to him, lowered my voice to what I hoped would be a provocative whisper.

"Would you like to kiss your gorgeous tranny girlfriend again, Mike?"

There was a pause. He didn't say yes and he didn't say no. He didn't say anything. After a few seconds I saw his tongue move across his lips, moistening them a little. I took my chance and moved my own mouth closer to his.

"Darling" I whispered, and just touched his lips gently with mine.

I could feel his heart pumping as my 'breasts' pressed against his chest. My lips opened, I pressed my tongue into his mouth, we French-kissed passionately. Not just for a second either and not just for twenty seconds either. That kiss was sensational, it just went on and on, I was playing with his lips with mine, teasing his tongue, trying to breathe as our lips remained so wonderfully locked together. As the kiss continued I felt Mike's hands wandering again, along my thigh and up over my stocking tops, stopping when he reached my silky panties. His other hand moved over my protruding right breast, cupping the bulge in his hand, then slid over the top and caressed the exposed 'flesh'. And my hands moved, down his chest, to pull out his shirt and slide in to tease his hairy chest. I dug my nails in a little - that broke the moment, we parted.

"Darling!" he sighed, echoing my own thoughts, "that was fucking sensational. Bethany..."

I didn't let him finish, just moved in to lock our lips together again, to continue the ecstasy I knew we were both experiencing. Again, after what seemed a very long time we parted.

"Shit, Bethany, what ...."

"Shut up my love, just go with it. Mike, please, we HAVE to. Neither of us has had sex for over a week, my love. We HAVE to do this."

I stood up and held out my hand towards him.

"Let's go to bed, Mike."

7 - Surprising super-sex

We had both been surprised. OK, Mike hadn't known about the role-play earlier but as far as I had been concerned that was going to be that. Meet and be at the party and flirt, that had been the intention. The long kiss, OK, that had been good. But the passion of what had just happened, it had certainly surprised me and obviously Mike too. Having gone that far, going back wasn't an option. I had to 'sleep with' him, with all that entailed.

Just for a moment I wasn't at all sure about Mike's reaction, OK I was a bit tipsy by then, I couldn't focus one hundred percent on his expression. But I didn't need to. His reaction said it all. His lips moved in to slide slowly across mine, at the same time as his right hand moved up to cup my right breast yet again. I moved my hand down to between his legs. His erection was obvious, I managed to open his zip and slide my hand in to caress his swollen penis.

"Mike!"

"Shut up bitch and get your knickers off!"

We didn't, right then, get to bed. We just rolled round on the floor of the lounge, removing clothing from each other until the moment I was lying there, in basque and panties and with my stockings and heels still on - with a naked Mike leaning over me.

"Bethany. Are you sure about this?"

I didn't speak, just wriggled slightly so that Mike could pull my panties to one side, and to allow him access. And access me he did, within seconds his gorgeous cock entered me, sliding smoothly and sweetly deeply into my arse. I had anticipated some mixed feelings, doubts, wondering about my sexuality. But suddenly I was in no doubt at all. Right there, right then, I was a woman, and a woman having sex at that. I couldn't control it, I called out.

"Streuth, Mike, my darling. Oh YES, go on, take me darling."

He thrust harder and deeper.

"Fuck me, shove your gorgeous cock deeper Mike, right up my cunt, ..."

I could hear his breathing become deeper and faster, feel his ardour growing.

"OH GOD!!!"

I really couldn't control my emotions, physically and mentally I was being assaulted. Not raped of course, I was so totally willing for this to happen, for Mike to shag me, for him to do just what he wanted.

It took seconds for that first climax, as Mike's cum shot deep up my arse. It took minutes for us to get upstairs, to drag ourselves into bed, to kiss and cuddle more, and to do it again.

And it took hours. About nine hours. We both woke together, the next morning, maybe within minutes of each other at about half past ten. I stared into my lover's eyes.

"Bethany" murmured my lover.

We kissed gently again. OK, we'd both been tight the previous night but right then we were sober. And satisfied. And horny, which is surprising since in that ten hours Mike's cock had erupted up my bum five times in all. I'd climaxed once, during our third shag. But I didn't mind that, it had been so good, the sensations I'd felt with that gorgeous cock up my 'cunt' had been nearly orgasmic themselves.

"Bethany. That was fucking gorgeous"

"It was, wasn't it. I think the third fuck was best, what about you?"

"How many..."

"Five times, Mike. We had sex five times. Have you ever fucked a woman five times in a night before?"

"No, never. But it's not just that, Bethany. It was so good, SO fucking good. I've never ever had sex so good before, I mean, Mari is good but you Bethany, wow, you're just fucking sensational."

Quite a statement. I thought briefly.

"Me too, Mike. I mean, it was good with Carol, of course, but last night was SO erotic. I never thought I'd get excited by a guy's cock, but when you unloaded up me, well, it damn near split my arse in two, it was so fucking great".

I rolled over on top of Mike again. And we fucked again.

About twenty minutes later Mike got up and headed for the bathroom. I heard him pissing, and then the shower. A few minutes after that he came back into the bedroom and, without looking towards me, I wasn't sure whether that was deliberate or not, he grabbed shirt and socks and so on. I heard his footsteps as he went downstairs, then heard water as he put a kettle on. I had to think once more but, yet again, my next move was obvious.

I got up and stripped fully, heading shower-wards after that, and in the bathroom took off my wig and cleaned up my make-up. I sat on the loo and expelled the accumulation of cum filling up my hole, amazed at the sensations coursing through me and still reflecting on the sequence of events which had led to my arse being filled. Then, showered, make-up refreshed, and wearing Mari's flouncy sheer white blouse and tight black leather mini-skirt and stockings, I thought stockings would be good, I followed my lover down and into the kitchen.

He turned as I went it, and his eyebrows lifted a little. "Ben I thought ..."

"Ben? Who's Ben? Ben's gone, Mike. I'm Bethany now. So you've lost one wife, well, you've got another, well, a girlfriend at least. "

Then I wound my arms round his neck and pressed my lips lovingly to his and we kissed. He reciprocated.

We spent the rest of the morning cuddling and chatting on the sofa, the one where we'd shagged for the first time about twelve hours earlier. The cuddling and chatting went on all through the afternoon. We both knew the risks in the proposed course of action but we sat and thought - and necked - and realised we could make this work. Mike really needed a wife, a partner at least, he worked hard and long hours. He was well paid, or course, very well paid. I on the other hand didn't earn as much - we could do without my salary. If Mike needed a wife, and one who was more than willing to be seen flaunting her tits and her thighs, and to open her legs for him whenever he wanted, well ...

Then we went to bed, early that night, very early, and had sex about five times more. It wasn't until about 2 pm the next day, the last 'holiday' before Mike had to go back to work, that we surfaced, showered and dressed. Then we went shopping. I was still wearing many of Mari's clothes and we had decided I needed some of my own. Mike insisted on getting me two rather sexy night-dresses as well as other lingerie, and shoes and fashion jewellery of course, stuff like that.

And when he did go back to work I just hung around at home, Mike's home. I did briefly walk down to my 'old' house, Ben and Carol's house rather, to get some personal things of course. It was lovely taking the morning air, all legs and tits, a few of the neighbours saw me of course, those who were not out at work but nobody 'spotted' the real me. Not that I cared of course. I was so happy, so deliriously happy, at this turn of events.

But mainly I was the housewife, greeting my lover with a combination of kisses and dinner and sex when he got home. I have to say the sex decreased rapidly after that. Every night of course but only once or twice. I was determined to be the 'perfect' wife, catering for my man and pleasing him. And if that meant wearing a tight micro-skirt and six-inch heels all day, fine by me. The milkman liked it too!

8 - Two surprised ladies

It was about six days later, Friday night, I'd been out shopping and got home a bit late. Mike's car was already in the drive, and so was Marianne's. That meant just the one thing. The girls were back. All we'd heard from them since they'd left had been a couple of phone calls, obviously at a time when they had known we wouldn't be in, answer-phone messages basically saying they were OK and having fun 'investigating' themselves. I let myself in quietly, hearing loud voices. It was Mari, shouting.

"And then I had to hear it from Janet, of all people. I mean, Mike, I'd only been gone a few days and there you were, with all our friends at the party and with a busty leggy tart from what I hear. How COULD you?"

Then Mike was shouting.

"Oh, my fault is it? After you leave me, and with another lesbian as well, I mean, they all knew."

"So what! Anyway, where is she? Bethany, Janet said that's her name. Where's this Bethany?"

"And where's my fucking husband as well?!" shouted Carol. "Has he got himself a fucking tart as well? I bet he has. Or at least I bet you know, Mike, don't you? Where in hell's name is he? The bastard, I'll show him. He's cleared out, I know, most of his stuff has gone from the house, I bet he's moved in somewhere, spending his time shagging some tart I bet. Where is he, Mike, you bastard?"

We had discussed what we might do if and when Mari and Carol re-appeared. I'd not been sure but Mike had persuaded me.

I crept quietly upstairs with the three bags I'd brought home after my shopping trip. For a few days now I'd been confident about walking round in town alone, and 'dressed', being Bethany, provided I was careful, not wearing TOO short a skirt or TOO high heels. I still got some looks though, but appreciative ones and almost entirely from men. Nobody had tried to chat me up yet but Mike had said it would be bound to happen one day.

I unpacked my bags, all from that rather exotic clothing shop in the new Bull Ring. I'd intended surprising Mike, but it seemed like Marianne and Carol were going to get an eyeful too. I slipped off my dress and tights quickly, then pulled on the new red fishnet stockings. Red, I mean RED. Fire-engine red. The tight pvc dress followed, it was difficult to lace up even though I was used to my long red nails by then, I'd even opened tins and bottles quite easily wearing them. I did manage to slide the short tight dress up over my body, and fasten up the laces. Maybe Mike could do them properly later before we went out but I was in a hurry, I just had to make an impression.

The shoes were easy, scarlet stilettos with steel spike heels, a style I'd begun to like a lot. I grabbed the matching handbag and transferred my girly stuff from the black one I'd gone shopping with. Then I turned towards the mirror, just to check I looked OK, and to brighten up my lipstick. Right. Time to do it.

Mike had said we should be up-front about what we'd got into, and he was right. I looked in the mirror briefly again. Well, with breast-forms to the fore and such a skimpy dress, plunging neckline and all, I was certainly up-front. Outside the lounge door, I paused for breath. Ready. I opened the door.

The girls were still angry. And upset. Not surprising really. They had moved close together, looking at each other, they had clasped their hands together, protectively in a way. So. Their own decision was obvious.

"Hello my dear. Marianne, isn't it? Pleased to meet you, I'm Bethany, the busty leggy tart you were referring to."

I held a hand out towards her. Carol was there too, just sat on the sofa, watching in surprise as I took Mari's hand. I leaned over to give her a quick girly peck on the cheek. She was somewhat in shock, but she still hadn't got it.

"So are you and your lesbian friend going to stay together? Carol, isn't it?"

I glanced over towards 'my wife'.

Both girls were still staring. I don't know exactly what they had expected, but I like to think I exceeded their expectations by some margin.

"Hi darling" I said, moving over towards Mike, who was just beginning to recover from all the interruptions, and from seeing his new TV girlfriend dressed in a tiny piece of red pvc which left absolutely nothing to the imagination.

I squeezed his bum, blatantly, and kissed him hard on the lips. It was Carol who recovered first.

"Actually, Bethany, we are staying together. Not that it's any business of yours. We just came back to tell Mike, and my husband too when we can find him. Mari and I know now - we want to move it together."

"Well, Carol".

I was keeping my voice gentle and calm. I knew the penny had to drop soon.

"Mike and I have discussed this, of course. We thought you might both move together into your house, yours and Ben's that is. It is Ben, did you say? And we could live here. I've got most of Marianne's stuff ready for you to take, in the cloakroom off the hall. Whenever you're ready, of course. "

As I was speaking Carol was looking me up and down, the stilettos, the stockings, skirt, blouse, tits and bra, the make-up and the long hair and flashy diamante jewellery.

"But what about Ben?................OH MY GOD!!"

She'd got it. I turned to look at Mari, suddenly she realised too.

I kept my voice very calm, I was still 'Bethany'. Ben had gone, maybe never to return.

"OK Carol, now you know. So don't think you're the only ex-heterosexuals around."

And there, in front of my wife, or my ex-wife rather, and his, I gave Mike one more passionate kiss on the lips.

"Now, I suggest you take your stuff, Mari, and move in down the road, I've had your clothes cleaned, the ones I borrowed, I do hope you don't mind. Now I'll ask you politely, before I scratch your eyes out, I'd like you to leave. You've ten minutes. Mike has to get ready for the Rugby Club dinner tonight. And we just have to have sex first of course, it's several hours since he had his gorgeous cock up me. So we really can't wait much longer so unless you actually want to watch us fucking, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

© 2003 by Bethany Jacques.