All Comments on 'Surprises'

by isthiswrong

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story but!

It was all to quick, there was so little build up. Other than that it was hot, thanks!

johnsjointjohnsjointover 11 years ago
Too quick

Very hot, it could just be a lot longer, please continue.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 11 years ago
Step Daughter

I think about my step daughter constantly, she is to me the most beautiful woman I have ever been around, I smell her panties when ever I can but now that she is in her own home its been hard to find them. I also have this fetish with her menstrual pads, when ever I can I take them and hold them to my face and breath in the smell of her, I get so hard. I would so love to lick and suck her pussy, and her d cup breasts, to be able to slide my 7 inch cock into her pussy would be like heaven for sure.

peebudypeebudyover 11 years ago
nice story

enjoyed it...looking forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice short story

Many young woman get a glimpse of relatives penis. If large it is difficult not to think about. many realize boyfriends don't measure up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A little fast for my taste.

The father should have said no, making her set out to convince him. 'Catching' her with her friend would have been a great way to start. Then having daddy fuck friend and being 'caught' by daughter, who then joins in.

By the way, her mother should be arrested. " My mom and dad married right out of high school and had me when they were 19. They got divorced when I was 10 and my mom ran off to the West Coast with a guy half her age." So the mom would have been 29. She ran off with a 15 year old? LOL Good story, just wanted to point that out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

He placed two fingers in my soaking pussy and then added another and then another. I could tell he was reading my pussy for his big cock.

@@ Four fingers?! Hell, eight inch cock or not, it'd be nice if it was tight for the dick... Obviously thats not going to be the case if he easily shoved four fingers in there, lol!

He got on his knees and put the head of his cock next to my hole. He gently pushed it and I felt it stretch me.

@@ whaaaat?? So four fingers didnt stretch you but his cock did? So you're saying his dickhead is the size of his fist?! ...whats that Mythbuster saying... Oh yeah, "I reject your reality and substitute my own!!" Rofl!! @@

"Oh, you have the sweetest tasting, the tightest pussy I have ever had! Oh, yes! You like daddy fucking you, don't you?!" He said surprising me.

@@ "He said surprising me." Hehe, even she knows she doesnt have a tight pussy, prolly why she was so excited at seeing a big dick, lol! ;) @@

Maybe go downstairs and grab and snack;

@@ hahaha, that works wether its a typo or not, lol! Well it was a short story, but still fun! Love it that dad didnt put up much of a fuss! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous