All Comments on 'Surprises in Miami'

by Tdisk

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
loving wife

thanks ...for no 3somes gangbang watching wife just lovers......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
For Me

That's the kind of loving wife I have, great, but just for me. Good story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more

couples should put play time in their marrriage like this stores would be full and probably n eed more schools too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loving wife????

She is as exciting as a department store maniquin or a plastic doll. She is a Domme to her subby hubby but nothing comes of it. Nothing at all happens. Just fine print detail of dressing and make up. No tension, no danger, no excitement. A real LW would have selected 6 men to fuck while hubby watched. 1* Not worth reading the only good thing it was short.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 11 years ago
Pornography

Not that pornography is bad because it is immoral (is it - don't think so) but because this particular example was as artificial and boring as a computer game

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Order of presentation

Yeah, it was good, but coulda been better. Several times we find out what she doesn't do (or only does rarely) AS she is doing it, or preparing to do it. If Hubby had given the reader a 'wish list' before going to the airport, we could have delighted with him at her liberalization!

Maybe plastic, but I would be proud to add Sweetie to MY wish list!!!

Tex10599Tex10599over 10 years ago
Loved it

Very erotic couple. Love these stories. Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stretched nipples offer incredible pleasure

THANK YOU FOR THIS STORY. You really need to write more in this genre. Wonderful writing. I was so surprised and curious when I first discovered a lesbian lover with long nipples. I went wild and so did she. Yummy. She loves to have me stretch hers and are happier than ever.

Keep writing. This is true euphoria

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 10 years ago
I loved this story.

All along I thought it was a cuckold in the making story. If it turned their I wouldn't have read it. But it was a good story and highly erotic. I love the man and wife only stories. I have repeatedly told them here they need to make a separate section for man and wife only stories.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Ok!

I kept expecting her to surprise him with another man or two. Great surprise and great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Nice! I would love to experience this with the roles reversed. That is, I would love for a woman to stretch out my delicate man-nipples with a nipple suction device. I would love for a woman to obsess over my breasts and nipples, fondle my tits, and suck on my nipples. I would love for a woman to play with my nipples for hours.

I will pretty much let a woman do anything she wants to my nipples.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous