Surprises in Miami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
687 Followers

An evening blowjob after a great dinner in a fancy restaurant topped off 'Blowjob Day.' Mary teased his balls with her long fingernails and stretched out the experience as long as she could. Tim's hips were lifting off of the bed with sexual frustration. Finally, she announced that she felt he'd had enough. Her fingers tightened and her mouth became more aggressive. Tim soon exploded into her mouth and slumped onto the bed in an exhausted state.

On the third day Mary told Tim the day's focus would be penetration of her freshly waxed pussy. "Think of it as 'Brazilian Pussy Day," she joked. Mary said her pussy was his whenever and in any position he wanted. Bending her over the chair and taking her pussy from behind was Tim's choice for the morning.

As Tim got ready to leave for his meeting Mary told him she wouldn't be putting the suction cups on her nipples before he returned since she had other plans. He reminded her that he'd be back at noon and that they had reservations for lunch at a romantic water-side restaurant. Mary replied that she was well aware of that and planned to dress especially for him.

Mary hesitated and said, "While you're at your conference this morning I'll be doing some shopping. I need to buy a sheer bra- one that's super thin so you can enjoy a hint of my nipples through the tight top I'll be wearing for our lunch date. I hope to find sheer panties as well- so thin that you'll be able to see my pussy through the cloth. That should give you something to think about this morning."

Mary didn't actually need to shop for much. She'd already planned her outfit and simply needed to make some alterations to the sheer bra she already had. She just wanted to tease Tim with the image of her nipples and pussy. As soon as Tim left Mary put the bra on and adjusted her breasts to be comfortable. She then held a quarter over her left nipple and painted a line of clear nail polish around the perimeter of the coin. She repeated the process on her other cup and sped up the drying of the polish with a hair dryer. She then carefully removed the bra.

Using a small scissors Mary cut a quarter-sized hole in each cup. She was relying on the nail polish to prevent the thin fabric from raveling or tearing. Mary then put the bra back on- carefully positioning each nipple in its opening. She put on the thin tee she'd selected for lunch to check out the effect of her alterations. Staring at herself in the mirror, Mary could easily make out the subtle bumps of her nipples. She knew Tim would love the look. She had a plan for a bolder look but that was in the nature of a last minute experiment so it would have to wait.

Mary put on some panties and shorts and went shopping for a short skirt. She'd packed her sexiest pencil skirt but thought she could find something shorter and tighter to please her husband. Walking among the nearby shops with her nipples exposed by the bra and rubbing against her tee was an erotic experience for Mary. She was nervous and self conscious but also quite aroused. She was sure every passing man noticed the bumps in her tee.

She bought a skirt that wasn't too short but seemed to perfectly conform to her ass and hips. It had just a hint of stretch to the fabric and was probably a half size too small. She knew Tim would love it. She did some window shopping as she walked back to the hotel. At some point she realized that she was no longer self conscious about her nipples. With that thought in mind, she pulled her shoulders back and flaunted her chest a bit to anyone who might be interested. Her new self confidence made the remainder of the walk very arousing. She'd never acted so provocatively outside her bedroom.

By the time she reached the hotel she could feel her panties were damp. She was glad she hadn't put on her special sheer panties for shopping. In the privacy of the hotel room Mary's sexual excitement tempted her to play with herself but she resisted. She wanted to be horny for her luncheon date.

At about 11:30 Mary decided it was time to get ready for lunch.

She took off her shorts, panties, and the tee- pleased that her nipples had remained in place. In fact, it looked like her areola had nestled into the holes a little- subtly bulging out a little which pushed the nipples out as she'd envisioned. She smiled thinking that this was now merely her 'fall back' look; if her experiment worked she'd really show off for Tim.

She wrapped a wide garter belt around her waist. Its black satin contrasted dramatically with her fair skin. Fortunately it was a thin fabric and totally smooth in design so she felt it wouldn't show under her skirt. On the other hand, she thought showing a bump from a garter strap or clip would broadcast that she was wearing a garter belt. She wondered if they'd show. Tim would love it if they did. She paused briefly before the mirror- taking pride in her ingenuity with the bra and looking forward to surprising Tim with her new look. She was struck by how sexy she felt as she smoothed first one and then the other stocking over her shapely legs and hooked them to the belt. Mary then put on the sheer panties that matched the bra. They did little to cover her. Tim would love the suggestive look.

Mary stood before the mirror and took a deep breath. It was time to experiment. If her idea worked the result would be bold nipples rather than subtle. She reached for her left breast and toyed with her nipple. When she'd succeeded in getting the nipple erect, she wrapped it snuggly with dental floss. She was careful to make the wrap only tight enough to hold the erection and not so tight as to cut off the blood flow. Her nipple stood up blatantly. She then repeated the teasing and wrapping on her other nipple.

Mary then put her tee back on. She was careful in getting the shirt over her chest since she didn't want to knock the wrappings off. With the shirt in place she looked in the mirror. The nipple bumps were now much bolder. Mary wondered if she'd gone too far. Could she actually go out in public with her nipples so obvious? She shimmied into her tight skirt and put on her three inch heels. Stepping back to get an overall view in the mirror confirmed that she'd created a much smuttier look than she'd ever shown. As she turned she noticed subtle garter bumps in the skirt. They were subtle- appearing and disappearing as her thighs moved and the lighting varied. Tim would get a hard-on just from that. She felt embarrassed but turned on. She didn't know a soul in Miami; if she was ever going to be so bold this was the place for it.

When Tim arrived he took in Mary's outfit and complimented her on how sexy she looked. She blushed but stood a little straighter and posed for him. Mary wondered out loud if she'd gone too far but Tim assured her that for Miami her look was still well within acceptable limits. Mary explained about the bra and dental floss. She noted that the floss might fall off; she'd never tried it before. She also said if her nipples started to hurt she might need to remove the floss. Tim said he appreciated her efforts and that she'd created the perfect sexy look. He would certainly understand if the floss had to be removed; he didn't want her nipples to be sore. As they left the room Tim again told Mary how great she looked. She blushed but inwardly felt sexy and aroused by the prospect of going out in public with her nipples on display.

The couple went to lunch at a high-end restaurant in a nearby marina. The setting had huge palm trees and large yachts. It was populated by trophy wives, bikini clad blondes with enhanced breasts, trust fund babies in Vineyard Vine shorts, and others that were fun to watch. The setting was a poster for Miami's sexy lifestyle of the wealthy. It featured 'beautiful people' showing off lots of cleavage and money. There was nothing subtle. What Mary had considered her 'bold' outfit was very modest by comparison to those around her. By the end of lunch, Mary had lost her inhibitions and was intentionally teasing Tim with her nipples by pulling her top tightly across them and telling him how they needed to be sucked on. She teased that she could get her tits augmented to 'DD" size like those around them but her nipples were already as big as they could ever be.

On their return to their hotel, Tim gently fondled Mary's breasts through her top- feeling her nipples with his palms. "Very nice," he said. "You've really outdone yourself today. Thank you." Mary's hand passed over the bulge in Tim's pants. She was pleased that she'd made him hard while still fully dressed.

Tim carefully removed Mary's Tee and got his first look at her wrapped nipples. He leaned in and kissed each one gently. "You're much kinkier than I thought," said Tim. Your nipples looked great at lunch. The tight skirt and garters were great, too." Tim's hands roamed over Mary's hips as he spoke. "This is a great skirt," he noted. "I think I'd best take it off before I wreak it." Tim found the zipper and worked the tight garment down over Mary's hips. After removing the skirt, Tim used a hand to hold Mary's wrists behind her- pushing her chest out dramatically. He moved her to a seated position on the desk chair and guided her hands to the rear of the seat. She understood that her hands were expected to remain there and she was pleased with how the position thrust her chest forward. Tim stripped off his clothes, spread his wife's legs and knelt between them so that her tits were right in front of his face.

Tim then opened Mary's bra and carefully peeled each cup off of the areola that bulged through each hole. Her wrapped nipples still stood invitingly tall on her round breasts. Tim gently kissed and sucked on each nub. He then found the end of the floss on the left side with his teeth and gently unwound it. His actions pulled on the floss which passed a new tease through Mary's aching nipples. When he'd finished unbinding the first nipple he sucked on it deeply causing Mary to moan with arousal. He then moved his mouth to the other breast and began the same process on that nub. It took a while for his tongue to find and dislodge the end of the floss. Armed with his prior experience, his teeth grabbed the end and made exaggerated movements to further excite Mary as he unwound the floss.

With the wrappings gone Tim took his time and sucked on each nub slowly but with increasing strength. Mary writhed in the chair as her excitement grew. After a short while she climaxed violently and Tim mercifully moved from her nipples to burying his face between her breasts. Tim told her how great her nipples had looked during lunch and how much he'd enjoyed sucking on them.

Tim then stood and tugged on Mary's arm to move her to a standing position. He ran his hand over her panty covered Venus Mound and then removed the skimpy panties. He turned her and said, "I love the garter belt. Your ass and legs look very sexy framed in black." He then bent her over the back of the couch. Tim grabbed her hips and moved in behind her. He dropped one hand to his cock and guided it into her very wet pussy. Returning both hands to her hips he was able to control their coupling just as he wanted. He thrust into her with deep long strokes. Mary gasped as he increased the speed and depth of his thrusts and held her hips more forcefully. By the time he finally came Tim's whole body was exhausted. His cock seemed deflated and unlikely to respond for quite awhile.

After dinner Tim told Mary that her task for the evening was to gently arouse him with her mouth and hands and no matter how long it took, to gradually build him up to his final orgasm of their trip. He said he wanted her to milk the last possible drop out of him. Mary said she loved him and would love to do exactly that. It seemed like the perfect way to end their trip.

Mary stripped Tim and told him to lie on the bed. She went into the bathroom and returned wearing only a pair of tight bikini panties- one of Tim's favorite outfits. Tim told her how great she looked. As she neared he saw that she had rouged her areola to make them more prominent. It was one more kinky surprise from his usually conservative wife. As Tim watched she caressed her breasts like a porn star saying, "You've told me my tits look bigger when I just wear panties. I think they're swollen from my being aroused and fondled repeatedly over the past several days." She teased him by talking about her nipples rubbing against her tee all morning and at lunch which she said had kept her aroused. She described how she felt on her shopping excursion and how it had felt to wrap her erect nipples for him. She rubbed her nipples on his face. A little later her mouth and hands teased his cock bringing it to semi hardness. After a few more minutes Mary peeled off her panties and invited Tim to explore her waxed pussy with his mouth. "I don't need to cum," she said, "Just tease me for awhile. I think your cock will react as well."

Tim did as she requested and they both enjoyed the intimacy. After a few minutes Mary told Tim to lie down on the bed. "It's time to see what your body has left," she said. "Let's see if I can draw one more load from your balls." Mary moved to lie next to Tim and teased his cock and balls with her fingers. From time to time she'd get him wet with her saliva and tease him with her tongue.

Mary moved over Tim and straddled his hips. She guided his cock into her pussy noting that it seemed like an appropriate end for 'Brazilian Pussy Day'. She rode him- grinding herself onto his cock and squeezing it with her internal muscles. She worked him hard with her hips and visually teased him with her hands on her breasts and nipples. While Tim loved being inside of her and staring at her tits he didn't seem any closer to cumming. After a few minutes Mary was worn out. She dropped back onto the bed and again teased Tim's cock and balls with her hands. After what seemed like hours Tim's cock was almost painfully straining to cum. She squeezed him harder and lewdly encouraged him to give her one last ounce. "Squeeze harder," Tim said. "I need to cum but there's not much there. Pump it out of me!" She got rougher. Finally, Tim erupted in Mary's hand as she abused his cock. She was sure he'd be sore but it was what he needed. She brought her mouth to his cock and gently cleaned it.

In a small exhausted voice Tim said, "Thank you. No mas."

Tdisk
Tdisk
687 Followers
12